【Stranger Things 4】 Eddie Mu...

By IloveAnthonyLaRusso

You're the sibling of Chrissy. You and your sister were always close. Anywas this story is about how Eddie Mu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 (Last Chapter)

Chapter 11

1.4K 46 28
By IloveAnthonyLaRusso

*Y/n wakes up and has a bad feeling about Max*

Steve: "All right, it's been long enough."

Lucas: "Steve, just give her some time."

Steve: "I have, all right? I'm calling it. She wants to get a lawyer, she can."

*Steve walks to Max*

Y/n: "Hey! Wait! I'm coming with you!"

*Y/n walks after Steve*

Steve: "Max. Time to giddy up, yeah? Max? Max? Max? Max!"

Y/n: "Shit..."

*Y/n runs to Max and touches her on the shoulder and Y/n gets nosebleed and faints*

*Y/n wakes up and sees Max and someone else*

?: "Max. I've been waiting to hear those words, Max. Waiting so very long. But it wasn't the full truth, was it, Max? You know, I think there's a part of you, buried somewhere deep, that wanted me to die that day. That was maybe even relieved. Happy."

Max: "Billy, no, that's not true."

Billy: "That's why you stood there, isn't it, Max? It's okay. You can admit it now. No more lies. No more hiding."

Max: "Billy, that's not true, I swear.  I swear it's not true..."

*Y/n wants to run to Max, but Y/n can't move*

Billy: "That is why you feel such guilt."

Max: "No."

Billy: "Why you hide from your friends? Why you hide from the world?"

Max: "No. No."

Billy: "And why, late at night, you have sometimes wished to follow me. Follow me into death. That is why I am here, Max."

*A tear falls down out of Y/n's eye and Y/n can finally move and she/he/they starts to run to Max*

Max: "No."

Billy: "To end your suffering, once and for all."

Max: "No."

*Billy turns into Vecna*

Vecna: "It is time, Max. Time for you to join me."

*Y/n takes Max's arm and they both ran away from Vecna*

After a while...

*Y/n wakes up and sees Dustin, Steve, Lucas and Max*

Y/n: "Guys..."

Steve: "You're finally awake..."

Y/n: "Ye-"

*Y/n faints and wakes up again and sees Eddie looking around in a kitchen*

Eddie: "Yeah. You'll do."

*Eddie starts to cook*

Y/n (tired): "What are you doing?"

Eddie: "Holy shit..."

Some moments later...

*Eddie tries to contact Dustin*

Eddie: "Hey, Dustin, this is Eddie the Banister. You there? Dustin, can you hear me? Dustin? Earth to Dustin."

Nancy: "Hey, it's Nancy."

Eddie: "Wheeler! Hey. Um, I'm gonna need a food delivery, like, really soon, unless you want me going out into the world."

Nancy: "No. No, no, no. Don't do that. Stay where you are and we'll be there as soon as we can."

Eddie: "Yeah, yeah, yeah. Listen, um...can you pick me up a six-pack? I know, it's stupid as shit, drinking right now, but a cold beer would really calm my jangled nerves."

Nancy: "Hey, I'm gonna have to call you back."

*Their conversation ends*

Eddie: "No, don't you da- Wheeler? Wheeler?"

Y/n: "Eddie..."

Eddie: "What?"

*Eddie turns around and sees Y/n*

*Y/n has extrem nosebleed and blood comes out of her/his/their eyes*

Eddie: "Whoa..."

*Y/n starts to caught blood*

Eddie: "Whoa...whoa...holy shit...holy shit..."

*Y/n slowly faints again*

Eddie: "Y/n...Y/n wake up...Y/n...Please....Y/n...I love you..."

*The light starts to flicker and Y/n stops bleeding and the blood starts to disappear and Y/n wakes up*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 12 19
Charlie Harrington is Steve Harrington's younger sister who always sees the good in everyone she comes across with. Charlie never saw herself fallin...
21.5K 776 16
y/n with Eddie Munson. your a boy. you move school and meet Eddie and fall in love.
33.5K 689 14
You are best friends with Eddie Munson. After he was accused of killing Chrissy Cunningham you have to figure out the real truth behind what happened...
54.2K 877 47
Emily is Dustin's older sister, she only recently moved back in after years of being away with her abusive biological father. This is when she meets...