π˜‰π˜–π˜ π˜š π˜π˜• π˜“π˜œπ˜

By frvnqo

𝙄𝙏'π™Ž 𝙁𝙐𝙉𝙉𝙔, most people can be around someone and then gradually begin to love them and never know ex... More

ππŽπ˜π’ 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐔𝐕
❏❜ 𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝟏. sparks the lifeless hearts
βŒ—01. unknown girl
βŒ—02. tease him
βŒ—03. he's in-love
βŒ—04. sorry bro...
βŒ—05. the club's choice
βŒ—06. toman
βŒ—07. two little sunshines
βŒ—08. the boy on the arcane machine
βŒ—09. I lost when my eyes landed on you
βŒ—10. he arrived
βŒ—11. I'm strong but weak for her
βŒ—12. she's weak but she has him
βŒ—13. stupid love
βŒ—14. his heart skips a beat
βŒ—15. the long hair boy
βŒ—16. his heart beats for her
βŒ—17. jokes on him
βŒ—18. sparks the war
❏❜ 𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝟐. apple in their eyes
βŒ—19. mysterious girl
βŒ—20. traitor
βŒ—21. they didn't pass
βŒ—22. the ribbon on her hair
βŒ—23. can you wear it for him
βŒ—24. eating me, alive give you life?
βŒ—25. love me seΓ±orita
βŒ—26. I will survive
βŒ—27. chase the bride
βŒ—28. battle of love
βŒ—30. his other half

βŒ—29. your life is a joke

4.2K 198 145
By frvnqo

𝗕𝗢𝗬𝗦 𝗜𝗡 𝗟𝗨𝗩. 𝗔𝗥𝗖 𝟮

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

AUGUST 14
7:43 am in the morning

I WAS. changing my clothes after I took a bath when I heard some harmony downstairs. I glance at the door of the room I was in and head outside to see what is happening.

The smell of the fried egg from the heat pan came to my nostril and the sound of the radio echoing inside the house rang to my ears.

There I was, an empty piece of a shell
Just minding my own world
Without even knowing what love and life were all about. ♫

A familiar voice sing the lyrics with an amazing tune makes me raise my eyebrow from suprise. The voice is so soft and heartwarming, the way they sing it send me shivers because of how amazing it was.

I peek my head from the edge of the stairs and I saw five shadows illuminating from the light inside the living area. I took a few steps by the stairs and saw Takeomi sitting on one of the chairs at the dining table with a newspaper in his hand.

Arashi laying on the couch with a phone on his hand, he seems occopied since he is wearing an headphones on his ears. Then suddenly when I got to the bottom of the stairs a three soft voices harmonize from the kitchen.

Then you came
You brought me out of the shell
You gave the world to me
And before I knew
There I was, so in love with you

I saw my older brother Sancho, mister Shinichiro and Imaushi. singing together feeling the song coming from the radio.

You gave me a reason for my being
And I love what I'm feeling

You gave me a meaning to my life
Yes, I've gone beyond existing
And it all began when I met you

Then, Imaushi walks out from the kitchen gripping the plates all the way at the dining table while still singing.

Takeomi who notice my presence smile towards me and gesture to sit next to him.

"What is happening?-" Takeomi looks at the singing Imaushi who's at the egde of the dining table failing to notice us at the other edge. "-Where's Aunt?"

"She went somewhere. she said that if we are gonna stay here we're gonna make you breakfast. guess the three is making it for you now.", I nod.

Averting, my attetion towards the kitchen I saw my brother holding a spatula as he sung the lyrics then, Shinichiro grabs brother wrist and direct the spatula to his mouth singing the next line. I sweatdropped seeing a weird scene in my aunt's kitchen.

You taught me how to love
You showed me a tomorrow and today
My love, that's different from the yesterday I knew
You taught me how to love
And darling, I will always cherish you
Today, tomorrow, and forever.

I look where the radio were and then glance at the three again, "I didn't know Imaushi and Shinichiro-san knows how to sing?", I smiles at the three then a chair moves beside me and Arashi took a sit.

"They always do, back when we're still in highschool every afterclass we always head out at the karaoke and those three always the stars.", Arashi chuckles. Takeomi nods gently smile plastered in his face while his eyes still remains at the newpaper in his hand.

" Good morning. (Y/N). I'm supposed to wake you up I guess, I was too late for that.", Shinichiro smile towards us whike his hand is occopied with bowl inside of it is a hot rice. I smile then, "Thank you for that Shinichiro-san", Wakasa looks at me with a shock face then began to run to the kitchen to get me something.

" Here-," Imaushi walks out from the kitchen holding a warm glasses of milk, "-Drink this, you really need this", he handed you the warm glass then stand waiting for you to drink it.

I sweatdropped.

Sancho walks out from the kitchen taking off the apron he had around his body then walks towards us. "Oh! you're awake I thought were gonn-" Sancho looks at Shinichiro then back to me."-thats what I'm trying to say.", Shinichiro looks at my brother with a dumbfound expression.

"I see," then glares.

Arashi just broke the stares by grabbing a fork then stabbing the mountain of hotdogs infront of us, before shoving it to his mouth. I giggles then copy the same thing.

"HEY!-" Sancho looks at us with a disbelief in his face "-where is your manners!" Imaushi just ignored the pissed Sancho and start digging for food. All fo us start eating when the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it.", Shinichiro stands up then head towards the door, opening it widely revealing a white-hair boy standing infront of the porch.

a/n: I decided to just change senju hair into white since sanzu is already a pink hair. I know senju hair is light pink. :>

"Se-Senju?" Shinichiro stuttered making Takeomi spit his coffee at Imaushi that is across him. "What is he doing here?", Takeomi stands up following Shinichiro at the front door leaving Wakasa covered in coffee.

"Rude. lol." Wakasa face has tick mark as Arashi handed him a white towel to wipe his mess-face while Sancho is laughing on the side.

At the porch Takeomi approaches the two, making two direct their attetion at the older brother."What's make you visit here for?", Takeomi raised his left eyebrow searching for answer. He knew that Senju wouldn't came here for no reason, then an small envelope handed at him making his right-eyebrow raised after.

"What's this?", Takeomi inspect the letter making Shinichiro who'se beside him looks also at the small envelope. "It's from Mom she said that I should guve it to you.", Senju replied back with a stoic face.

"I se-" Takeomi is about to reply when I interrupt them by shouting the younger brothers name,"-Ah Sen-chan it's been awhile," I smiled. Senju glances where my vouce were then shyly-smile back.

Wakasa looks at you two then ask,"They knew each-other? Did you introduced (Y/N) to Senju also?-" He looks at Sancho who's also confuse."-as much as I know you only introduce (Y/N) to Sanzu back when they were still four years old right?" Wakasa is also confused.

"You knew Senju, (Y/N)-chan?" Arashi looks beside asking me the questioned. "Yes! apparently he's a kohai of mine back when Aunt transferred me at Brahman Middle School," I beamed them with smile.

There mouth shaped 'o' after hearing the information comming from me. I glances at the door then smile, "Are you going to the Arena already? Let's go there together then," I smile making the boy in doorframe hid behind his older brother then nod.

I got up to my chair then grab a small backpack on the couch before I walk towards Senju, "Take care of Senju for me will you?" Takeomi smiles putting a hand above my head, Senju eyes widened 'Bro-Brother!' he muttered in embarrassment.

"-Sure thing Takeomi-san" I smiled walking out the house making Senju eyes followed me before his body was.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

AFTER. the two are no longer in Takeomi and Shinichiro sight, Takeomi look at the envelope in his hand and decided to just opened it to see what's inside. as he gently opened the stamp a white paper folded into three came to his view.

He grab the paper inside using his middle and index finger in his right hand while his left is holding the small envelope.

"𝗠𝗔𝗠𝗔 𝗚𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗗𝗜𝗭𝗭 𝗡𝗨𝗧𝗭 XD"

That was the written word inside the paper that Senju handed at Takeomi earlier. The envelope in his left hand was fallen out on his hand from shockness and he can feel the redness on his head start to runs up to his head because of embarassment.

Shinichiro burst out laughing as he saw what the little one just did to his oldest brother, causing the three in dining room caught off guard.

"Se-se-SENJU!!",

Senju ears moves feeling the itchy-ness, he scratches it before directing his attention at the girl beside him. They have been walking for awhile now and (Y/N) start asking him some question in order for them to catch up the years they never talk each other.

"Really grew so much Sen-chan." She giggles hands on her mouth while her gaze fixes at the boy. Their height is very much close now, not like when
(Y/N) are in middle school while Senju is elementary schooler where Senju height is still in (Y/N) shoulder. 'Sen-chan!' the boy thoughts gazin up the orange-ish horizon from the distance.

(Y/N) had been calling Senju. 'Sen-chan' ever-since she was still in middle school and that habit of her calling him that nickname stick on her even today.

"(Y/N)-san, can you please quit calling me that-" he grip the shoulder bag that is hanging on his shoulder, with a tint of pink shade on his porcelaine cheeks "-I'm not child anymore.", he muttered the last word shyly. but (Y/N) heard it all making her eyebrow cross each other then a pouted.

"No way!-" She runs a meter ahead at Senju with an disappointing face. Senju eyes slowly-wide from the action, when the boy finally infront of the girl. (Y/N) grabs his hand then shouted this,

"I'll never stop calling you Sen-chan! your my one only Sen-chan." making Senju heart skips beats from what he just heard, his face is red now while his stomach feels there is a greenhouse full of butterflies inside. The girl grabs the boy cheeks and said, "My little Senju-boy!" she smile.

" I used to chase a butterfly outside our garden, but I didn't know you will give it to me for free."

He thought before putting his arms around the girl, giving her a hug. "Hehe. Sen-chan is so cute.", (Y/N) teases the boy. Senju buried his red face at (Y/N) neck feeling the girl sweet cologne coming towards to his nostril. he whispered "-

好きやねん
[ sukiyanen ]

-" burying his face again for five minutes before letting go. he gave the girl a goofy smile making (Y/N) replied with a warm smile. 'Kami-sama I wish...I wish to grow up so fast, that's my only wish', he thought admiring (Y/N) infront of him with shade of pink on his face while light-visible smoke coming out from his mouth cause of coldness of the upcoming ber-months.

The leaves from the tree start to fall by itself, and the temperature starts to get cold and colder each day comes.

It was also autumn season when a little boy met middle schooler girl, the girl is sitting underneath the tree were the leaves starts to fall out their branches.

As the leaves fall to the ground a little boy was staring at girl from afar as he holds the soccerball that was handed to him by the girl earlier, while a pink shade painted on the boy cheeks as he admire the girl's beauty from the distance.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

MIKEY AND KEISUKE. is sitting outside the Arena waiting for (Y/N) to come, then yeah they heard you. making their ears perk up and glance where you are with a bright smile plastered in their face.

Their smile drop when they saw you walking with Senju all the way here with a smiling expression painted on your face. A mix feeling of confused and jealous is what they are feeling right where they are.

Mikey got up from his seat before running up towards the two, then clunging to the girl shoulder while his eyes gazes the white-hair boy with a venomous-stares. Senju face turns into frown when he saw a blonde-midget clung to his (Y/N).

"Ji-jiro-kun! Good morning-" she smiles putting her left-hand at Mikey's back. 'Well it's not a good morning for me (Y/N)-chan' he thought still glaring at Senju. "-Ah this is Sen-chan, Sen-chan this is Jiro-kun.", she introduce the two boys to each other.

'Jiro-kun? he also had a nickname to (Y/N) and she uses -kun to him.' Senju glares

'Sen-chan? The fuck is he to be next to (Y/N), Oh! hehe he's a freshman' Manjiro smiles in victory.

"Good morning, (Y/N)-chan!" Baji waves from afar with a smile on his face, making the two looks at Baji in a minutes before continueing what they left.

commenting each-other appearance and trash-talking each other in their minds

At the distance. two tall men walking in such a fast pace, "We're gonna be late ♪ - the coach is gonna murder us ♫."

The boys stop when they saw Baji and a certain familiar (h/c) from a distance. The older one who had a twin braid hair raised their left eyebrow in confusion, while the youngest one is busy scrolling on his phone and his ears are occupied
by headphones.

He felt his brother stop his track, which he followed by looking at where his brother eyes averted. He lowered his headphone when he saw a group of guys screaming from a distance. then he notice a girl covering her mouth by their hand as a little-visible smoke coming out of their mouth.

"I should get going, (Y/N)-" Senju smile passing the group then making a contact eye to his older brother Sanzu that eyes are suprised. "-See you around." Senju smirk at his brother putting his two hand on his pocket, as he disappear in their sight.

"You know him (Y/N)?" Sanzu who's eyes is disbelief, the girl nod then smile. 'I see' he muttered moving his chin.

Sadly, before he could open his mouth for another question, Draken yelled at them by the door-frame with an angry expression. "Get inside here!"

They went inside and they were greeted by thousand and still counting of people sitting already. Draken went to the Toman side which where all athletes were going to sit later. "Wow so many people here." They glances on the right and they Chinosuke and Taiga waving at them. (Y/N) walks towards them with a smile making the group behind her follows.

"Good Morning, the stadium is really full pact of people like last year." Taiga smiles, "-Well as much as I know this years sport will be Basketball, Volleyball and Tennis only. ", Chinosuke picking her ears. "I wonder which school will be Toman to be against with, in the first round," (Y/N) wonder her eyes across the colossal arena.

"Well the bracket is kinda mix this year and the machine will be the one who will decided which schools we will against with," Nahoya put his index finger under his chin. "I really hope that this year tournament is kinda fun and not lifeless like last year where the Hall Of Fame host is lifeless and no energy." Sanzu added

"Sanzu-" Mikey called out then walks toward the pink hair-boy seating beside Baji, putting his two hands at the boy's shoulder. "-Do you think we're full of life right now cuz I'm pretty lifeless already." Mikey said.

"Okay...Umm-," Sanzu divert his gaze from the other direct.

"That so...depressing What the fri-" Baji commented on the side.

"Calm down...I know you hate this event but it's gonna be alright," Draken cheering the boy up.

Everybody is pretty much chatting when a two boys from the host tower shouted a...

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE, MY NAME IS JUGS AND HERE'S MY BUDDY TEDDY.

WELCOME TO THE THIRD DAY OF THIS TOURNAMENT。WELCOME TO

THE HALL OF FAME. ❜

H. Jugs: Todays tournament is kinda stressing since it's about art and talents.
H. Teddy: You are correct buddy so maybe ae could get this 3rd a little bit spicy right.
H. Juds: Then before announcing the bracket why don't we play a little game.
it's a famous games amongs this player and it's called FT. JW. QNA

"Oh great," Kisaki dumbfounded, while Hanma beside him busy searching someone in the stadium. "What does that mean?", (Y/N) raised her eyebrow.

Chifuyu is about to answer when Chinosuke got it first, "The meaning of FT. means fliptop, then JW. means Jokward-Joke or Awkward. QNA well you know Question and Answer. it's also part of the tournament if you had a joke and you make the people laughs it is a plus point to our team."

"-But I didn't know they will include this since this type of event has been forgotten eversince Batch 2000-2001"

(Y/N) mouth shape an 'o' after,

SHALL WE STARTS IT LADIES AND GENTLEMAN. ❜

"Um...no," Sanzu muttered then rolling his eyes. "-Shall we start in Sanzu over there, I heard he said no" Sanzu eye widened then looks at the host tower with a disbelief in his eyes. What more shocking is that when he looks at the host tower he realized that the Jugs and Teddy was Imaushi and Shinichiro. and they are smirking at him from above, behind them were Sancho, Arashi and Takeomi.

"How did he even heard that?"

Everyone looks at Sanzu, and even (Y/N)
making his face slowly turning red in embarrassment. "Come on Sanzu get it in now," Host Jugs teases the pink hair-boy in his seat.

Then the crowd start protesting, "SANZU! SANZU! SANZU! SANZU!"

"You can do it baby!" his fangirls cheer.

He stood up from his seat, then gulping all of his saliva. he tskk before exhaling he looks at (Y/N) for insipration then opened his mouth.

"I choose JW."

"Alright! Jokward for Sanzu, give us some spicy joke Sanzu mah-boy" Host Teddy spoke. Sanzu inhale and exhale.

"Here goes nothing,"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

a/n: holy sh-t I forgot the plot good thing there is two poeple remind me what is the next plot. I didn't reread actually HAHAHAHA 😋

thank you to those two you known yourselves <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 328 29
Hello! Welcome to another Tokyo Revengers x reader! Though this has the biggest plot twist in the end! Don't go to the end and spoil it for others! H...
107K 7.8K 49
𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕙𝕦π•ͺ𝕠 [𝚟.] πšœπš‘πš˜πš πš’πš—πš πšŽπš—πšŒπš‘πšŠπš—πšπš–πšŽπš—πš πš˜πš› 𝚝𝚘 πš‹πšŽ πšŽπš—πšŒπš‘πšŠπš—πšπšŽπš πš‹πš’ πšœπš˜πš–πšŽπš˜πš—πšŽ. Manila!Mikey x Fem!Reader sα΄›α΄€Κ€α΄›:...
84.6K 2.5K 34
| baji keisuke x fem reader | - definitely not me having sudden ideas at this kind of time lowercase intended! i do not own tokyo revengers characte...
6.5K 313 24
In which our protagonist is reborn in tokyo revengers that's about it. No ships for the male oc. Platonic relationships only since he is older than m...