the office (writeworth)

By cloverleaf777

Phoenix's Wright didn't have much going for him but at least he has people he can rely on. Such as his secret... More

The Wright And Co Law Office
My Friends
Hanging Out In The Office
Strange Feelings
Maya Catches On
Cleaning The Office
Going Out For Coffee
Pearl And Gumshoe Join In!
Gumshoe The Wingman
Planning A Date
A Blind Date
Maya And Pearl Leave
Going Out With Edgeworth
Losing My Badge
Avoiding Him
Worried Edgeworth
Feeling Angry
Moving On
Meeting Apollo
Apollos Visit
Young Love
Getting My Badge Back
A Visit From Edgeworth
Athena Joins In
Edgeworths Anger
Setting up A Blind Date
A Blind Date
De Savu
My Office

Mayas Fangirling

290 11 7
By cloverleaf777

Phoenix's pov

"oh my gosh he really said that!?" maya was jumping up and down in excitement.

I had just told her about our coffee "date" and the words that Miles let slip. I've never seen the young spirit chanaller so excited and giddy before. Not even for a steel Samerai episode!

"yeah. He seemed pretty embarrassed about his little slip up" I smiled at the memory of his adorable blushing face.

"oh my gosh niiick do you know what this means?" she said, shaking me hard.

"no and can you please stop shaking me" I said, gently removing the small girls hands.

"this means he's got hidden feeling for you too!" her eyes lit up excitedly.

"oh I don't know maya" he sighed "it might have just been a slip of the tongue"

"people don't get embarrassed over a slip of the tongue nick" maya placed her hands on her hips.

"this is Miles Edgeworth we're talking about. He gets embarrassed over pronouncing breakfast wrong" I shook my head "it's not proof of him having feelings for me"

"you may not be able to see it nick but I can" maya smiled at me "he's in love with you and you're in love with him. Now it's only a matter of time before you go up there, tell him how you feel, pull him in for a passionate kiss and Ahhh!"

She let out a squeal. I immediately covered my ears and let out a sigh. With maya as my yes man I don't think I'll last in this love game!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 1.4K 51
šˆš­š¬ š­š”šž šŸš¢š«š¬š­ šššš² š›šššœš¤ š­šØ š¬šœš”šØšØš„ , š€ššš„š¢š²ššš” š¢š¬ š§šØš° š¢š§ šŸšŸŽš­š” š š«ššššž, š°š”š¢š„šž š¬š”šžš¬ š­š”šžš«šž š¬š”...
11K 698 94
BOOK #3 After the passing of Bonnie, Freddy becomes overwhelmed with sadness. But little does he know that maybe his love was enough to keep his love...
5.3K 207 29
"You're mine." Awsten pushes me up against the wall and holds his hands to the back of my thigh." Say it." I just stand there, my stomach feeling li...
13.6K 427 28
The title says it all