Cheater boyfriend( Taehyung f...

By yeari56

Y/N: how ca you do this to me, i gave you my heart V (crying) Tae: haha, who want to love a girl like you... More

Cheater Boyfriend,, please read!!
INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 18

1K 15 4
By yeari56

We landed in Incheon airport. I really missed this place, those memories came flooded by bringing tears to my eyes. I missed my brothers. I don't know how they will react. I called them after landing. Jin hyung picked and was almost sobbing.
I saw Namjoon and Jin hyung waiting for us.
"Hyung" - I shouted. And ran to them and hugged them. Oh how much I missed them!!
They hugged me tighter. Y/n came from behind me and hugged her them too.

Y/n-ahh, we missed you too. -Jin hyung said while holding her hands.
Let's go! Others are waiting- Namjoon hyung said and went towards the parked car.

Y/n said she wanted to go to her house before going to ours. We dropped her at her house and drove away.
When we reached our home, everyone came and hugged me. Oh how I missed them, this homely feeling ,their love.

[Can you guess who is he??]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 223 36
A short glimpse of the story.... Y/n: I love you tae....but Tae: but what...???? Y/n: I can't be your... Tae: you can't ditch me like this Y/n: sorr...
4K 245 7
Y/n: I told you once I come back I will destroy you Jungkook fell on the ground crying his eyes out. He wished he could turn back time and stop himse...
3.5K 169 13
Jennie kim a 1st year college student who is inlove with kim taehyung but taehyung dont feel same as her,she always get taehyung's attention,but he a...
4K 257 20
"you have two options! One let him go so we will help him to pursue his dreams and he will have great future and he will have our money! Option two k...