Sealed fate

By oisheekhan111

I kept running and running, my heart beating fast, my legs burning from all the cuts and bruises, my breathin... More

*Ehem Ehem*
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Notice
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35

Part 28

7.9K 196 13
By oisheekhan111

Alyssa woke up to an empty bed. She sat still for a while until all the memories from the previous night flashed in her mind. 

Her face turned beet red as she realised that she just slept in the arms of a man. This was her first time ever being in someone's arms.

And it just had to be him of all people. She shook her head and hurriedly scrambled out of the bed.

"I need to get out " she thought as she ran to the door . But of course, the door was locked. She had been locked inside the room. Surprise.

She tried to fumble it, lock pick it with a hairpin (as if that would work) ,  and push it with all her strength.  Nothing worked. ( as expected, duh)

Frustrated, she just fell down face first on the bed. The bounce made her realise just how soft the bed was.

Last night she was too tired to consider or notice much of anything.

She got up from the bed and looked around the room. She walked inside the closet and just stood there in awe.

The closet alone was the size of her own bedroom. One side was filled with suits and pants. The other side was filled with casual clothes like t-shirts, shirts, jeans.

All of those looked nice. The closet even had stairs!

'Hmm hnm.  He has good taste in fashion no doubt about that.

I mean, I thought his closet would be filled with only dark shaded colors. But it has a good variety of light pastel colors as well. They look pretty expensive though.

Heck, Even his pajamas look like they are from brands . " Alyssa thought to herself.

In the corner, there was a big glass shelf. This shelf was the only black thing in this white themed room. So it stood out the more than the rest of the room.

This is the only picture my lazy ass could find that matched my imagination. Please imagine it to be filled with the stuff I mention.

Let your imagination floww

The upper two rows were filled with watches, which again, looked expensive, of course...

The middle row held other things like men's bracelets, neck tie pins.

And the last two rows showcased various kinds of neckties and bows.

It was like he had a whole shop stored in there. But then again, he was a mafia leader. Things like these must be normal for him.

She got out of there as she was getting overwhelmed by all that.

She then proceeded to the bathroom and holyy moly if her eyes didn’t pop out! It was huuge!

It was like the size of a Japanese bath house. The shelves had all the self care products one could ever need. The shower was huge, the bathtub was really big and pretty.

And in the middle was a freaking jacuzzi! Oh how badly she wanted to just dive in and take a bath.

But she had to come up with a ' plan '. A ' plan ' to run away from there. Who knows what that guy was planning to do with her she thought.

She'd rather fight instead of staying put and accepting it all like She's expected to.

She went to the balcony. And surely the balcony did not disappoint her either.

The view was just lovely. Arestair's mansion had huge and pretty gardens. They were filled with colourful flowers, as if a painter had painted it.

It was just comforting to look at.

It was hard to believe a man like him had a home that looked like it came straight out of a fairytale. She looked down and realised she was probably on the 3rd floor.

Her mind cheered up. If she manages to find enough bedsheets and make a rope out of it, it won't be too hard to climb down . The guards were the problem though.

Maybe she could sneak out at night.  She saw it in a lot of action movies, so  she could do it too, were her thoughts.

While she was busy doing a zumba dance in her mind...

" You like the view baby ?" this voice made her jump.

Yup, Arestair had come up behind her and was now looking down at her.

" u..um..yeah. It’s pretty here. You have really pretty gardens." she smiled. Arestair was taken aback.

She never smiled at him except for that time in the hospital . And in this situation, her smiling at him was not something he could even imagine...

" Glad you like it. You can't see the whole of it from here. The gardens are spread out throughout the lands and divided into sections. "

" There’s more!?" she asked with enthusiasm.

" Yup. A lot more. If you want, I could show you around " he said looking calmly at her.

" Yes! I'd love to! " she got excited. She really wanted to see it. Plus, she might also be able to find the way out of the mansion she thought.

" I never knew you liked gardens " she said to him with a really sweet smile.

Although that made Arestair's heart melt, but he knew something was up. He was expecting her to be sad, throw tantrums.

Or ask him to let her go. But she was acting totally normal. No sadness, no  fear or anger. No nothing. And that was strange.

It only meant one thing. She was already planning on escaping . And judging by her reactions, she was probably planning on escaping through the balcony. Thus, her eagerness for the garden came.

Being a mafia leader means you need to be able to predict enemy's plans and counter attack them. It was almost like chess.

Compared to the complicated and nerve-wrecking  things he had to figure out all the time, predicting Alyssa's thoughts were like a childs play to him.

" My mom likes it. She's the main reason we have all these gardens. These lands were originally bought to be used as graveyards. You know, to hide corpses. But they were turned into gardens instead. " Alyssa looked at him shocked.

" C..corpse! The..the... Gardens have corpses!! Y..you..kill people!! "

" No, the gardens don't have corpses. We use the lands on the farthest abandoned side to bury those.

And of course we kill people. We're mafias, what'd you expect? Come now, breakfast's ready. " with that he started walking towards the door.

Alyssa stood there, unable to speak. She knew mafias killed, but hearing about it directly from one made her realise just how real this was.

" By the way, this place is made like a maze. You'll go round and round in circles if you don’t know the roads and turns properly.

You'll get lost and wont be able to find your way out without help" he said as he stopped in the middle of the room and turned around.

" Many enemies have come and died in these lands because of getting lost for weeks, not finding a way out. Thus getting caught and killed by my men.

Also, some parts of the gardens and lands have been intentionally filled with snakes and poisonous spiders. We gotta protect the headquarters, aka my home you know. I thought I might warn you" he said with a smirk.

Then got out of the room. Alyssa was still standing in the balcony, shooked at this new info.

'Why would you make your gardens like a maze!!!!And Why would anyone fill gardens with snakes!!! Who does that!!

That was my only plan for freedom! And not to mention those corpses! Those cruel monsters!!! Please someone tell me these are lies!! Surely These are lies, right? '  she asked herself not wanting to lose hope.

If scaring her was what he wanted to achieve , clearly he was successful.

As she went downstairs , an old cheerful lady suddenly engulfed her in a hug. After breaking the hug, the woman cupped Alyssa's face with both of her hands.

" My son said he was bringing his girlfriend home. You really are very beautiful my dear. No wonder my son is so head over heels for you " she said giving her a warm smile.

Alyssa took in the woman's features. She was probably the same height as Alyssa. She had a petite body, elegance was present in each of her movement.

She was probably in her 50's, but still looked quite pretty for her age. Her eyes were a pretty shade of ash that could make anyone mesmerised.

That's what told Alyssa that this woman was probably Arestair's mom. Wait, what did she just say..

" Di..did you just say girlfriend? " Alyssa asked.

" Yeess! This is the first time Arestair has ever brought a girl home. And he even told me how pretty you were. And he never praises anyone, not even me.

I mean, I can see the reason why he praises you. But still, You must be his girlfriend! There's no other way! " the woman squealed like a child.

" I..I'm not his girlfriend " Alyssa said. 'I'm actually kind of like a hostage right now' she thought to herself.

" Oh no worries dear. You may not be his girlfriend yet, but soon you might be. My son may come off as cold at first. But trust me, he's a sweet boy.

Give him time, and he'll start to accept you. He already brought you home, that's a huge progress on It's own.

So don’t give up!" she patted Alyssa's back as she kept saying encouraging words to her.

' Sweet boy my foot. Your son kidnapped me woman. I wish you’d rather teach your son some humbleness and commonsense ' she spat in her head as she glared at the woman.

Alyssa was about to say something but one glare from Ares was enough to shut her down..

A glare that said ' you will not utter a single word if you know what's best for you'. So she only sweetly nodded and smiled to the woman.

" oh dear. Where are my manners. I haven’t even introduced myself. I'm Eveline. What's your name dear?"

" Oh..m..my name is Alyssa. Nice to meet you Eveline "

" Nice to meet you too Alyssa . You can just call me Eve. I'd like that. Eveline sounds too long, doesn’t it?"

Alyssa just smiled. She was kind of nice she thought..

Breakfast was very uncomfortable for Alyssa.

She hated how all the men and maids bowed to her. And even worse, Ares made her sit beside him. And his mom sat on her other side.

The whole time Arestair's hand rested on her thigh under the table as Eve just chatted away with her. Arestair even fed her a few times.

Every refusal equalled to one pinch or one squeeze on her thigh. And here she thought that finally she would no longer have to carry any bruises.

She had lost her courage to run away after what Arestair told her. And losing her hope to escape bummed her out even more .

So, she was eager to just go back to the room she was in and be alone for a while. But Ares had other plans for her.

He grabbed her hand and pulled her along with him to somewhere. Soon they entered into a study room.

The only furniture in the room was the table and chair in the middle. Other than that, the whole room only had shelves filled with books.

Ares let her hand go as she looked around.

" Come here " Alyssa looked at him and her eyes turned the size of a saucer.

He was.. ever so calmly..patting his lap..signalling her..to sit there..as if that was normal .

" Nu uh.  I'm not sitting there! " Alyssa hurriedly went to leave the room. But she couldn’t open the door.

A sense of déjà vu hit her. Ares calmly came up behind her, crouched down to her ear and whispered

" No point defying me dear. I'll get what I want anyways "

His hands snaked onto her waist as he picked her up and walked back to his seat with ease.

Her protests didn’t work, but then again, when does it ever.

' She's too light, I think I'll have to pay extra attention to her diet ' he thought and he fixed her oh his lap.

Her back pressed against his chest,  his one hand on her stomach locking her in place. He began going through his work with the other hand.

Alyssa tried to squirm her way out, but a few warnings from him got her to stay still. Warnings that included indecent stuff.

He wasn’t at fault though, her movements were making him aroused as her butt was causing frictions on his *ehem ehem*. Dick.

If he got aroused, that would turn out  bad for her. He was just warning her about the truth.

He rested his head on the crook of her neck occasionally , gave her kisses as much as he wanted.

Her scent was just....fucking Addicting to him . He just couldn’t have enough of it.

Only god knew how much he wanted to turn her around, make her sit on his lap facing him, her legs on his both sides, her body pressed to his.

How much he wanted to Kiss the living daylights out of her, mark her body as his .

But he had to control himself. Once he loses control, he loses his mind. It’s hard for him to stop . And that would only result in her crying...again.

There hasn’t been a single time that he didn’t feel guilty after making her cry. His heart aches at her cries. He regretted it every time. He hated himself for it.

He wants to give her the world. But instead he becomes this monster he doesn’t even recognise whenever she rejects his affections.

The man who never lost to love or lust, now becomes crazy with just a little touch. A glimpse of her is enough to make him go insane, lose his mind.

He had already taken her away against her will. The least he could do was make her life less miserable. So, he was trying to do just that. Not sure how long he could keep it up though.

Hours passed as he finished his work. Realising she wasn’t moving at all, he looked down only to find her asleep.

The soft sunlight made her face look like an angel. He gently brushed her hair from her face as he placed a soft kiss on her lips. A kiss that made his heart jump in joy and warmth.

' Ah, this is peaceful. I don't mind living like this everyday, if It's with her '

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 62.2K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
234K 5.5K 45
"All this was a misstake. I thought I would get help and be free but I threw myself into another nightmare." My voice barely a whisper. ------- She h...
561K 12.1K 38
She hated them. They loved her with everything in them. The universe truly has a sick way of telling you it's there, doesn't it? From being kidnapp...
838K 19.8K 66
DARK ROMANCE! My back hit the wall, I was trembling in fear because of his close proximity. He was so angry that his veins were popping out from his...