๐๐„๐•๐„๐‘ ๐†๐‘๐Ž๐– ๐”๐ - Ki...

By _mythiccalx

โ™กโ‹ฐหšโ˜† ๐™พ๐š‘ ๐š‚๐š ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š Little Girl ---- ๐ผ๐‘ ๐‘ƒ๐‘…๐‘‚๐ถ๐ธ๐‘†๐‘† ๐Ÿชฉ๐ŸŒท __________ โœฆยฐ๏ผŽโ€ข.เณƒเฟ เฟ”*:๏ฝฅ Mostly just some mom... More

๐๐„๐•๐„๐‘ ๐†๐‘๐Ž๐– ๐”๐
๐‘๐„๐๐”๐„๐’๐“๐’
๐’๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ//๐—›๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—˜๐—น๐—น๐—ฎ
๐๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐€๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง//๐—ก๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜…๐—ฌ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฎ
๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ž//๐—›๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐“๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ//๐—ง๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฟ.๐—ฆ
๐‹๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ//๐—ข๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ฎ
๐‡๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ// ๐— ๐—ฎ๐˜…
๐†๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ž//๐—ž๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—•๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฝ
๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐//๐— ๐—ฎ๐˜…
๐๐„๐– ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜
๐’๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ž//๐—›๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‚๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž//๐—™๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜
๐๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ ๐†๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ//๐—ง๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฟ.๐—ฆ
๐“๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐Œ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ซ//๐—ก๐—ฎ๐˜.๐—ฅ
๐’๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐‚๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ//๐—ฆ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—š๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น
๐‰๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฒ//๐—ฆ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ//๐—ง๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฟ.๐—ฆ
๐๐ข๐ ๐ ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐…๐š๐ง//๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฒ ๐—”๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐˜€
๐‰๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ซ ๐‡๐ข๐ ๐ก//๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐˜ƒ.๐—ฑ.๐—ช
๐Š๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐‚๐š๐ญ๐ฌ//๐—ง๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฟ.๐—ฆ
๐“๐ซ๐šv๐ข๐ฌ//๐—ง๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฟ.๐—ฆ
๐“๐ซ๐šv๐ข๐ฌ//๐—ง๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฟ.๐—ฆ ๐ฉ๐ญ.๐Ÿ

๐Œ๐š๐ฆ๐š//๐—Ÿ๐—ถ๐˜‡๐˜‡๐—ถ๐—ฒ

2.3K 31 0
By _mythiccalx

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

Mom: Elizabeth Olsen
Y/n: Claire Savannah Olsen
Age: 2

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

Lizzie adopted you only a few months ago, she is in a relationship with Scarlett but you don't know about it yet. You have never called Lizzie mom until now.

˚.༄୭̥°⋰˚•ू♡⋰˚☆

Claire wakes up from her nap, all alone. She throws a pillow on the floor and jumps on the pillow to land safely.

She climbs down the stairs, going straight to the living room. She sees Lizzie and Scarlett asleep on the couch, snuggling.
Claire first climbs on the coffee table in front of the couch. Then she jumps on both of them laughing.

"WAKE UP" She stands on Lizzie's stomach and pokes her cheek.
Lizzie wakes up startled. She immediately sits up on the couch nearly dropping Claire.
"What happened baby?" Lizzie asks in urgency. Then she notices the baby giggle's.
"You just wanted to have fun, huh?" Lizzie asks, tickling Claire.
"Yes!" Claire tells her.
"Wake up Scar" Lizzie nudges Scar's. How can someone still be asleep after being jumped on?
"What are you doing here hon? When did you wake up?" Scarlett sits up groggily.

"She came looking for us. Didn't you bubba" Lizzie ruffles Claire's hair. Claire nods.
Lizzie stands up with Claire to get some juice.
"Take her upstairs and put some new clothes on her" Lizzie hands Claire to Scarlett.
"Alright" Scarlett heads upstairs while Lizzie goes to get some Juice.

˚.༄୭̥°⋰˚•ू♡⋰˚☆

They take Lizzie's car to get some ice cream. Lizzie drives with Scarlett in the passenger seat. Claire sits in her car seat.

Lizzie parks the car and goes round to go get Claire out. "Where are your shoes baby?" Lizzie unbuckles Claire and look around on the car floor.
"Dunno" Claire adorably says, looking up at Lizzie. Adorable also because Lizzie has dressed her in a cute pink romper.
"Don't bother searching does now. We can just carry her" Scarlett says, getting a beside Lizzie.
"That's probably the best idea. But how can the shoes just disappear out of thin air?" Lizzie furrows her eyebrows, turning to look at Scar.
Scarlett shrugs her shoulders.
Lizzie picks Claire out of her car seat, removing her fingers from her mouth. " We don't put out fingers in our mouth, sweetheart. Do you understand?"
"Yes" Claire replies.

"That one!" Claire shouts from Lizzie's arms leaning towards the displays glass.
"Inside voices baby." Lizzie glances at the worker to notice her smiling.
"Your baby is so cute" Claire blushes like a tomato, burying her face in Lizzie's chest.
"Thank you so much, she is" Lizzie coos, smoothing out her hair. Claire audibly whines.
"Is you mommy teasing you, dear?" The worker laughs heartily.
Scarlett laughs "You go sit down, I'll get the ice creams."

Lizzie carries Claire to a booth, sitting down with her on her lap. Lizzie turns Claire so her back is against her chest. She brings out a bib from her bag, putting it on Claire.
"No no no OFF OFF." Claire violently tugs at the bib.
"Baby this is not okay. You know you get messy while eating. I will not tolerate a tantrum." Lizzie sternly says, putting her hands off the bib.

"What happened" Scarlett comes with the ice cream just at the moment.
"She was about to throw a tantrum because she didn't want to wear a bib" Lizzie informs Scar while Claire slouches down on her lap.
"Here princess, your ice cream" Scar says enthusiastically to brighten up Claire.
Claire goes to reach out for the ice cream, her hands get pulled by Lizzie.
"I'll feed you baby, settle down." Lizzie shifts Claire so she is sitting sideways on her lap.

Lizzie starts feeding Claire her ice cream, to avoid the mess. She eats her own simultaneously.

"Bye sweetheart." The lady at the counter says when they are ñ walking out the ice cream parlor.
Claire blushes red, hiding her face in Lizzie's chest.
"Say bye baby." Lizzie takes Claire's hand, waving it to the lady. Lizzie can't get over how Claire is so adorable even without trying.
"Let's go" Scarlett says, walking out first. The other two follow.

"Sit with you." Claire clutches Lizzie's clothes when she goes to place her in the car seat.
"You want to sit with me?" Claire nods.
"That's okay, we can both sit in the back"
"Drive us home, chauffeur." Lizzie orders Scar, suppressing a laugh. Claire however starts giggling.
"Oh, you guys are gonna pay for it, one day" Scar gets into the driver's seat, hiding a smile.
Lizzie sits in the back with Claire on her lap. Halfway through the journey, she noticed Claire take off one of her socks and throw it behind the seats. She realizes where the shoes must have gone.
"Why are you throwing away your sucks hon?" Claire gets startled. She has been caught in the act.
"Nothing" Claire mumbles, playing with her fingers.
"What happened" Scar asks from the front.
"This little princess has been throwing her shoes and socks in the back. That's why we couldn't find the shoes earlier" Lizzie pinches her cheeks, totally amused.
"Yeah, sounds like something she'd do" Scarlett laughs, focusing on the road again.

Claire starts running around as soon as Lizzie sets her down after getting out of the car. The sugar rush has definitely kicked her.
"Good luck handling her" Scarlett comments as going inside the house.
"Oh, you are going to help" Lizzie says.
"No, not at all. It was not my idea to get ice cream darling." Scarlett smiles at Lizzie sitting down in the couch.
"You're mean" Lizzie says, sitting down in the couch as well.
"I'll get over it" Scarlett turns on the TV.

Scarlett goes back outside again, to check on Claire. She is very paranoid when it comes to Claire. She sees her running around in the grass.
"Come here butterfly. It's getting dark" Lizzie calls out. Surprisingly, Claire does listen to her.

Lizzie curses herself when she sees Claire with just one sock. She totally forgot about the whole shoe accident.
"Oh my god. Let's get you in a bath" Lizzie picks her up.
"What happened to her?" Scar snorts with laughter.
"I forgot about her lack of shoes. So a bath is necessary" Lizzie explains to Scarlett.
"I'll come to let's go" They head upstairs to the bathroom.

Lizzie puts Claire on the counter, getting her out of her clothes. She places her in the bath tub and fills it with bubbles.
Claire starts playing with her rubber duck, while Lizzie baths her. After some time, the words of the lady in the ice cream parlour, comes to her mind.  And as innocent she is, she blurts out.
"Are you my mommy?" Claire looks up at Lizzie, with wide eyes.
Lizzie is taken aback. Neither she nor Scarlett where expecting such a question, at such a random time.
"What baby?" Lizzie asks in disbelief.
"Are you my mommy?" Claire asks again, looking a little sad when Lizzie didn't say yes.
Lizzie looks at Scarlett.
"Do you want me to be baby?" Lizzie caresses Claire's cheeks, tears filling her eyes.
"Yes!" Claire replies instantaneously. She wants a mommy.
Lizzie pulls Claire to her chest, crying her heart out. This is what she wanted. She still can't believe it is real. So she is enjoying the moment, as much as she can.
Lizzie pulls Scarlett also for a hug.
They finally separate after a few minutes.
"Don't cry" Claire wipes Lizzie's tears.
"I won't baby" Lizzie kisses her forehead.
"Let's continue the bath"
Lizzie puts Claire into the bath tub again. Looking down at herself, she sees her now wet clothes, from when she picked up Claire. But she doesn't care.

"I want chocolate milk." Claire whines. She
doesn't want to drink plain milk.
"None of that, Claire Listen to Lizzie." Scarlett
says in a stern voice. This voice can make
Claire an obedient kid for a little while.
"Come here." Lizzie cradles a naked Claire on
her lap, on the couch. She rubs the silicone
nipples across Claire's lips.
"Open your mouth, baby." Lizzie says in the
gentlest voice. She likes the silence. It makes
Claire fall asleep sooner.
Lizzie burps her after she has finished her
milk. She goes upstairs to her bedroom, with
Scarlett following her.
"Good night, lady bug." Lizzie kisses Claire's
forehead.
"Good night, mama." Claire replies drowsily.
Lizzie can never get bored of that.
"Good night, princess." Scarlett kisses her
temple, which receives nothing but a groan
from her. They get out of the room, leaving the door slightly open.

˚.༄୭̥°⋰˚•ू♡⋰˚☆

"Where are you going to sleep?" Lizzie
asks Scarlett, her face telling whole another
story.
They lean in to kiss each other. They enter
Lizzie's bedroom.

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

HIA WELL This one is inspired by a story that I read like 3 years ago I DONT remember the username though but almos all the credits to them.
Luv Lau

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.3K 753 17
just some imagines to feed all of you lizzie simps :)
2.6K 97 14
Lizzie and her characters
21.4K 529 12
motherly comfort book with Natasha Romanoff, Wanda Maximoff, Scarlett Johansson, and Elizabeth Olsen X Y/n daughter reader oneshots. They'll probab...
346K 5.2K 59
one shots of natasha romanoff's daughter<3 all one shot titles are songs:)