Goal: A Normal Life

By IvoryValentia

"What are you doing in my room?" I grimaced, my face scrunched up in a frown as I smell the strong pungent sc... More

Before you read
Prologue
Characters pt 1
Characters Pt 2
COMING SOON
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Heinrich Character Profile
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-eight
Fifty-nine
Sixty
Sixty-one
Sixty-two
Sixty-three
Sixty-four
Sixty-five
Sixty-six
Sixty-seven
Sixty-eight
Sixty-nine
Seventy
Seventy-one
Seventy-two
Seventy-three
Seventy-four
Seventy-five
Seventy-six
Seventy-seven
Seventy-eight
Seventy-nine
Eighty
Eighty-one
Eighty-two
Eighty-three
Eighty-four
Eighty-five
Eighty-six
Eighty-seven
Eighty-eight
Eighty-nine
Ninety
Ninety-one
Ninety-two
Ninety-three
Ninety-four
Their Aesthetic
Ninety-five
Ninety-six
Ninety-seven
Ninety-eight
Ninety-nine
One Hundred
One Hundred One
One Hundred Two
One Hundred Three
One Hundred Four
One Hundred Five
One Hundred Six
One Hundred Seven
One Hundred Eight
One Hundred Nine
One Hundred Ten
One Hundred Eleven
One Hundred Twelve
One Hundred Thirteen
One Hundred Fourteen
One Hundred Fifteen
One Hundred Sixteen
One Hundred Seventeen
One Hundred Eighteen
One Hundred Nineteen
One Hundred Twenty
One Hundred Twenty-one
One Hundred Twenty-two
One Hundred Twenty-three
One Hundred Twenty-four
One Hundred Twenty-five
Its My Birthday!

Fifty-four

5.2K 395 102
By IvoryValentia

I woke up to the sound of squeaking metal. I opened my eyes to see one of those push carts inside the airplane and the flight attendant asking if I want any snacks.

I glanced at the cart to notice that the snacks were quite expensive.. which meant I'm not on a commercial airplane.

More so because the flight attendant wasn't even asking if you'd like to buy some but do you want any more snacks, sir?

I sat down properly and only then did I realize that I was in someone's lap.

It was Sebastian's.

He was sleeping with both of his arms locked around me. His face leaning away from my face but his hand was on my hair. There was a blanket draped over both of us.

" Mister Cherith. " I said lowly while lightly tapping the side of his face. He groaned but didn't budge.

I eased my way up to his ear, "Mister Cherith."

Finally, he opened his eyes and gazed directly to mine.

" Why? " He whispered.

" I need to move to a different chair, we can't be together in one."

" No, I meant why are you...not calling me Sebastian. " He said dejectedly, he almost looked sad about it.

" ...Do I need to repeat what I said last time? " I raised my brow.

"I'm sorry...please don't ignore me anymore. I promise I won't do it again." He said sincerely while leaning his forehead against mine.

I really wonder why I let them do this to me, if it were anyone else, I'd head butt the fuck out of em'.

"..*sigh* Fine, apology accepted." I sighed and kissed the spot in between his eyebrows and patted his arms.

I learned that thing from Nagisa, she'd kiss the spot in between the eyebrow of one of the guys she said quote was a bully end quote.

"Apology accepted." I saw her grin up at him and kissed the crease in between his eyebrows.

She then walked away but was shocked to see me.

"H-how long have you been there." She stuttered with a blushed smile.

"You called me, remember?"

"O-oh yeah, I did didn't I?" She laughed.

"Ah, just wanted to ask, what was that kissy thing about? I thought you hated Derrick's guts and everything about him?"

"Y-you mean why I kissed that spot of Derrick's face?" She blushed even harder and I nodded my head.

"W-well..uh..it's...Aha! It's what you do in an act of reconciliation. Yup, that's it." She laughed weirdly.

"O..kay? Got it." I'll remember that.

And I did.

I patted Sebastian's arms, telling him that I need to get up. Instead, he sunk his face into the crook of my neck and tightened his grip around my body.

"Sebastian?" I asked.

He looked back at me with a hearty smile and finally let go. I wonder why he did that? Why do one hug in the first place? I do it quite..unconsciously...a feeling I guess that I should do it.

But his smile made me feel..weird? Like my stomach feels tingly in a way. I should get a gastric checkup to see if there's anything wrong.

I found a seat not too far off but I couldn't find where the others were. I wasn't comfortable with not knowing where they are in times like this and it was always much safer to know.

So, I walked around the plane to stretch in the process.

I found Claude first, he had his arms crossed while closing his eyes. His clothes were quite light and the plane was chilly.

I asked the flight attendant if I could have some blankets and she gave me a few.

I removed his reading glasses first and placed my hand on his cheek to see what was his temperature. His face leaned more to my hand and his lips were on the palm.

He extended his hand and placed it over mine. I now noticed that he was awake and looking at me.

He yanked my arm and made me sit on his lap, my back facing him.

"What are you doing?" I scrunched my brows.

"Nothing.." He whined and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Mister Massoumbert."

"That's not my name~" He whined once more.

"Wha- that is your name!"

"Nope."

"...*exasperated sigh* Claude?"

"Yes?" He smiled.

"Let go."

"...No." I sighed once more at his stubbornness.

"Why?"

" I'm sorry.." He grumbled.

"What? I can't hear you." No, I obviously did.

"I'm sorry..for the whole thing I mean. I was an idiot for being rude, I was stupid for ignoring you, and I hated that I entrusted your safety to another. You don't know how happy I am that you're safe...I don't know what I'd do if.." He stopped there.

"Stop worrying about it, you already know I'm well capable of doing things on my own. Also, I accept your apology. You're the second one today to apologize." I chuckled.

" *sigh* The rest would probably too if you meet them. " He said and leaned his head on my shoulder.

"Alright, I need to go." I got up and draped the blanket over him.

"Get some rest, I will too in a bit," I said then kissed him like how I did with Sebastian and then left.

So that's where Claude is where are the other seven, the seventh being Charles...but knowing their attitude they might not have let him ride this plane *sigh*

The next one was where Heinrich and Vincenzo were. The air around them was quite tense and they were immersed in their conversation. I was going to go back but I guess they caught the scent of my pheromones and called for me.

"Valentina~" Heinrich called for me with a grin. I walked over with the blankets in hand, "Do you want some blankets?" I asked.

They both stared at me then at the blankets,

"I do, here's the best one. " Henrich said in a sing-song voice and then dragged me to an embrace. 

"...I ain't no fuckin' blanket." I scrutinized.

"My, she has quite a feisty mouth. No?" He asked Vincenzo.

"Don't even bother with her cursing, she won't listen. I've tried." He sighed.

He's got a point, I'm not going to listen to anyone about that. I gained that habit from dealing with really idiotic people. It started when I joined the military for a mandatory service as a ..an important person to the country..they said.

"Well? don't you have anything to tell her?" Heinrich raised both of his eyebrows at Vincenzo while happily hugging me. This man is rather bloody clingy.

He did, just like Claude and Sebastian, he asked for forgiveness. It was easier for him I might say since I knew her truly tried everything to keep me safe but I suppose it was my fault for running off alone. He didn't ignore me as much but it was because he had a complicated schedule this month.

I knew because I talk with Ymir, his second-in-command who once had to bring me home because they couldn't.

I quickly found out he was his second-in-command due to him always keeping tabs on Vincenzo, he memorized his whole schedule to the tear, and many obvious and clear indications to imply.

"Apology accepted, you both should rest more and talk once you're back to your bases. Though it's just a suggestion, the decision is with you." I then proceeded to kiss Vincenzo and even added a bonus hug but Heinrich wanted one as well and didn't let me leave until I gave him one.

Not only is he clingy, but he also whines a lot.

So there are those two were staying at. Raven, Slade, Caius, and Demetrius are the only ones left.

The next room was where Demetrius and Slade were. The both of them were busy working on their laptops. I took a peek on Demetrius' laptop and it looked like he was working on a case since he is a lawyer so I chose to stop invading his work ethics.

Unlike Heinrich and Vincenzo whose senses were hightened due to what I pressume, training for their positions in their mafias, Demetrius and Slade were immeresed in their work and failed to notice my pheromones.

I..don't think that's quite safe. I guess it bothers me a bit that they don't pay attention to their surroundings? Why am I this bothered about it though...how odd.

I asked a different flight attendant if they could bring them some mint tea. The way she wa going to brew it made me cringe so I took over. She probably did not know how to properly prepare tea so I won't judge her for that.

After the second to the last process, which was steeping the tea. I poured it on the tea cups and took a whiff of the scent of mint.

There was a milk jug on the side and a small cup of sugar cubes. I placed the tray in the front of both of them and only then did they saw me.

"V-Valentina." Slade uttered.

"Enjoy your tea, and don't forget to rest." Was all I said and walked away.

"W-wait, Valentina-" He tried going after me but tripped on one of the corners of the table.

I managed to catch him but his face landed on the middle of my chest. At least he was cushioned.

"Are you alright?" I asked while lifting his head up a bit, he was still leaning by my breasts.

His face turned beet red and immediately stood up. What's wrong? Is he having a fever?

"Tch.." I heard Demetrius click his tongue at Slade.

"Mr. Rosenbloom, are you perhaps ill?" I quizzed while touching his forehead.

"He's an idiot, that's what he is." Demetrius narrowed his eyes at him.

"Demetrius." Slade glared at him.

"Are you both going to fight? If you are, I'm leaving."

"Wait- ...No, we'll stop.." Demetrius sighed in defeat.

"We'll stop.." Slade also said.

"Ok then, what is it?"

"Well...we were just going to...apologize.."

They continued to tell ne what they were sorry for, that they won't do it again and if I could please start calling them without the formalities.

" Please stop ignoring us? We're really sorry.. "

They are quite the adorable pair, aren't they? I felt giddy in a way so I acted on impulse.

I grabbed both of their heads and gave them both a side hug.

"Sure, just make sure to not do it again. Apology Accepted. I might not be so forgiving the next time." I  chuckled and kissed them on the same spot.

"Now, drink your tea before it gets too cold. Here are sone blankets as well. Ta-ta~"

Just as I opened the next door, two hands wrapped around me and dragged me in.

It was Caius, so far the one who can detect my pheromones the best is him. I could be a kilometer away and he'd still know.

He started ranting of all the things he did, he was just like Quinn when she apologized to me for our first meeting.

" I'll understand if you don't forgive me but..can I please still see you?? " His eyes were watering throughout his whole essay.

"....No. " I teased.

" O- O- Oh..O-ok... " He said while slowly letting go.

"No, I'm just kidding."

Me? Kidding? That's a first.

He looked up at me and started bawling. I can never guess what to do when someone is crying. Define comfort??? What the fuck do I do???

" Don't cry.." I cooed while brushing his hair with my hand.

His arms tightened around me and he buried his face on my chest. I patted his back until he stopped.

"I'm sorry about that.." He said, embarassed.

"Don't worry, I forgive you...both of you." I looked at Raven who was itching to say the same thing.

He sighed and calmed down, I knew he was getting anxious as he has this tick of stretching his hands too much.

I kissed Caius first then Raven.

"Claude was right, it seemed like you guys were practicing what you were going to say." I smiled.

I turned around to brew some more tea when I remembered something. When I looked back to ask a question, they were all there.

"Oh lucky that you're all here. I have a question." I started.

"What is it?" Claude asked.

"Where's Charles? Is he here? I want to talk to him." Then they all groaned.

"What's with the groans?" I placed my hands on my hip and narrowed my eyes at them.

To be Continued. . .

A/n: To make up the sort of short chapter two days ago. ☺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.2K 5K 21
The anger on his face.. I'm seeing it for the first time.. He came to me taking big steps.. "𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮!" he said clenching his jaws.. I...
24K 939 33
Warning: future chapters will contain adult content. Keith is a successful businessman. He has accumulated great wealth and attracts many potential p...
88.9K 5.1K 70
Book#1;(Completed) San a true blooded alpha but unlike other stories, his wolf isn't a big black alpha infact its a beautiful white alpha wolf with d...
61.1K 2.2K 38
BL STORY. OMEGAVERSE. COMPLETED. Betas nowadays has now increased, or most likely making their rate up to 88% overall in the society. And due to that...