WHEN LOVE LASTS| JIKOOK ✅

Oleh StillWithYouJikook

"Jung--------" "Jimin... Please.. I never Loved you! like never ever! leave me alone, please! " Jungkook plea... Lebih Banyak

CAST
1.Playful Kiss
2.Puppy Kisses
3.Comfort Kisses
4.UGLY
5.Losing weight
6.High School
7.Tutoring
8.Mine
9.Challenge
10.Avoid
11.A long night
12. Staying
13.Jeonlous
14.Namjooning
15.Hold me
16.Hate
17.Bet
18.Silent
19.Alone
20.Maths
21.Tickets
22.Counting
23.Plan
24.Dear Diary
25.GettingReady
26.At my Worst
28.Unexpected
29.Uninterested
30.Unspoken Words
31. Missing
PREVIEW
32.Golden Jubilee
33.Outburst
34.Chance
35.BlueMoon
36.Rockstar
37.Bride
38.AfterParty
39.HIDDENPAIN
40.KissMe
41.OUR LOVE
Thank you
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
FINALE

27. The Fall

4.6K 271 53
Oleh StillWithYouJikook

Somi saw Jimin was sitting alone in the stone bench and jungkook was on the call talking with someone. She smirked and went to tease jimin.

"Looks like someone is going to lose their love? " Somi sat besides jimin.

Jimin sighed and  didn't react to her.

"Why baby are you afraid of losing Jungkook? Oh no.. I can't even imagine how you will cry if he left you for me. "

Jimin gave  a glare and didn't say much.

"I can see the chan---" Somi's words were cut off by jimin,

"You know Somi, if I came to know that  Jungkook doesnt love me back, then I will leave him with all my hearts
because at the end of the day, his happiness is more important to me. That's how much I love him. And Somi, if someone was in my place,I won't be like sit and enjoy others getting hurt, instead I will be a heal for them. And I'm sorry, I don't know why I'm telling all these to you, because a b* like you won't understand this feelings and all. "Jimin scoffed then left her.

Somi clenched with her fist as she really hates jimin at this point.

Everyone has enjoyed riding and sets their way to move out.

__

The parents already reached home and they are all looked really exhausted and tired. The tannies too decides to take a quick nap.

The guiders sets their dinner and decorated with some lighting for a cool atmosphere.

Somi saw Jungkook's camera and she decides to see the pictures he has taken.

She rolled the camera and started to see her beautiful picture captured by jungkook.

She furrow when she saw Jimin's picture.

"Maybe he mistakenly took the picture! " She then pressed the next button, but she got more angered as it was all jimin's photo.

"Wow, he did only took 2 pictures of me and the rest of the photos were only jimins. "She gripped the camera as she really wants to broke the camera with her bare hands.

"Does Jungkook loves Jimin too? " That was the only question arousing on her mind and if someone else see his camera, then they will confirm about his liking about Jimin.

"What are you doing with my camera? " Jungkook came from inside and snapped his camera from her.

"Nothing jungkook.. " Somi smiled nervously.

Jungkook then looked at his camera and saw,

He then turned off the camera and turned his back to freshen up.

"Jungkook? " Somi grabbed his hands.

"What? "

"You love jimin right? " She asked him finally and waited for him to say yes, because it was obvious.

But Jungkook stood there silently.

__

Hobi, joon and jin were all sleeping in their room. Jimin was laying on the bed lifelessly. His thoughts got distract when he heard a phone sound.

Jimin looked at his side and saw Taehyung phone was ringing continuously.

He searched for Tae but the later was not in his sight.

"Unknown number" Jimin furrow and attended the call.

"Hello? "

"Oppa! "

"Zoya baby.. What are you doing? " Jimin smiled as soon as he heard Zoya's voice.

"Oppa.. It's jiminie oppa" Seems like she is telling that to her mother.

Mrs. Kim then got the phone and she talked with Jimin.

"Hello Jimin? "

"Hi Amma."

"Are you guys are doing great? Is it cold there? "

"Yes amma. And don't worry, Tae got some company here (glancing at hobi)and he is doing great. " Jimin understand her concern.

"That's a relief then! " Mrs. Kim sighed deeply.

"Please look at him Jimin ah, he sometimes skips meal if it was too spicy and while you are with him, I don't have to worry but still please take care of him jimin ah. And dont go deep into the beach. And be careful jimin ah. " Mrs. Kim concerned.

"Sure Amma. I will take care of him. Don't worry " Jimin said to her.

"Ok, eat on time jimin. Take care of yourself too.----- Amma, I want to speak, I want to speak" Zoya blocked her mother as she wants to talk with jimin too.

"Jimin, this little devil wants to talk with you it seems! . "

"Ok" Jimin smiled and waited for Zoya to talk with him.

"Oppa"

"Yes cutie"

"Am I cuite? " She giggled as always jimin gives nickname to her and she loves jimin the most (taehyungiezoya 🤧🤧)

"Yes cutie! " Jimin said to her.

"Oppa, did you saw the beach? " She asked him.

"Wait, I will video call you"

"Super " Zoya giggled and jimin showed them where they are staying and lastly he saw Taehyung.

"Do you want to sea your TaeTae oppa? " Jimin asked her.

"Yes I miss him" She pouted.

"Taehyung say hi! " Jimin kicked Tae to say hi

"Why? " Tae asked.

"Just say "

"Hi! "

"OPPA" Zoya shouted and that makes Taehyung to cut the call.

"The F* " Jimin hissed and looked madly at Taehyung.

Tae glared at him and decides to leave him. But the later gripped his wrist tightly.

"Leave me Jimin. " Taehyung said to him.

"Whom do you think you are KIM F* TAEHYUNG" Jimin gritted his teeth.

"Leave me jimin " Tae was so done with him at this point. He can push jimin but he don't want to hurt jimin.

"I should have born as your step mother, then you will know how evil I'm. I will slap and beat your a*  for the rest of your life. "

Tae sighed and glared at jimin.

"I don't know why people have to give a nice mom to a b*sterds like you! You people are just annoying and hurting their soul. I wish Mrs. Kim will be more evil and strict with you in all the aspects. But no, unlike other step mothers she really feel concern about you. She even checks on time whether you are eating properly on time or not, look, even now she called you ,to check whether you are safe here or not. " Jimin paused for a while and continued ,

"Have you ever wonder how she is running your family. Atleast do you know at what time she is eating her meals? And do you know something, she knows you can't eat the spicy food and for that she is making a seperate dish for you every time. One dish for you, and other for your grandmother and other for her husband and for Zoya. Did she ever treated you bad KIM F* Taehyung? I guess no. She is still the same from thr time,your appa married her. She still hopes and waited for you to accepts and call her Amma. She even can avoid you and care only about her own daughter. But no, she is carrying you like her own son. That's how a real mother is.

And you do always complaints  about Jungkook treating me badly right?

But sorry Taehyung, I see no difference. Even Jungkook is far better than toi because for him,I'm just a boyfriend to him. But you, you are hurting two souls at the same time.

You should be on your knees to get a good sister and a good mother. If God has ever gave me them, then I wont f*cking care about anyone else. Because at the end of the day my parents is enough for me.

I will cherish and hold them tightly throughout my life. I don't know for how long we are going to travel together, but I want you to realise your mistakes and accept her as your mother.

If you still hates her, then bless you. " Jimin finally release his hold and went outside.

Taehyung was really hurt and  as every words from Jimin makes his heart ache more,he couldn't control back his tears.

_

As the night sets, the whole family gathered to eat their dinner together.

Jimin and Namjoon was sitting on the edge, followed by Jungkook - EunJo , and Taehyung- Hobi. Opposite to them, The parents and Somi were sitting on the table.

Jimin ate his food half heartedly and listened to their conversation with his usual smiling face.

The parents got drunk and they are in their own bubble.

Few guitarist were present on the venue and then begin to play some melodies.

"I'm really happy Mr. Park " Mr. Jeon was almost drowsy .

"Me too and I am really happy" Mr. Park said and grabbed for another glass of drink.

"Appa" Jimin warned his father to not over drink.

"Please Jiminie  only for today" Mr. Park pouted.

"Only for today" Jimin sighed and he don't know who is the son here.

"That's my baby! " Mr. Park flew him a kiss.

"Oh Jiminie, I wish I had a son like you! Please Mr.Park give your son to me! " Mrs. Jeon blurred out.

"Nooo.. My jimin is only for me. " Mr. Park protected.

The tannies enjoyed their parents conversation as drunken people's conversation was so funny to hear.

"Do you know something Mrs. Jeon? " Mr. Park said.

"What's it? "

"It was after my wife's death, I used to cry alot, same as Jimin. But one day, I can't hold back my tears as her memories hits me really harder. Jimin was looking at me with his teary eyes. You don't believe me, jimin came to me and he sat on my lap, he then wiped my tears and said,

Dont cry appa, please, I'm here for you. I will take care of you like amma. Don't cry please.

My mind went numb after hearing him consoling me. Like I should be the one who wants to console him but my jiminie (welled up in tears).He was just 8 years back then I guess. And from that day, I stopped crying and looked after him. He is really a precious kid for me. And I live only for him.

He sometimes treat me like I'm his baby. He is way matured and kind at heart.

He is my jiminie " Mr. Park then begin to tear up and that makes Mrs. Jeon to cry along with him.

Jungkook looked at Jimin and the later caught his stare.

Jimin smiled weekly and he left the table.

__

Jimin sat alone on the beach as the waves and the winds make him to calm down his mind.

He looked at the moon and his memories started to flash in front of him.

It was the same beach he and jungkook used to roam whenever they came to Jeju.

"Jungkook.. I am so happy! "

"Hmm.. "

"I feel so refresh just by looking at the waves, feeling the fresh air and lastly your presence " He giggled.

"Don't you have any dream in your life jimin? " Jungkook asked him as he was always keep him in their conversation.

"Of course I have a very big dream! " Jimin exclaims.

"What was it ? "

"I want to get married to you first, how about getting groceries together, buying home decor together??? making traditions??? cooking dinner while badly singing along to the radio??? making each other breakfast in bed??? leaving notes around the house for each other??? i want to cuddle you all the time, when you came back home after your work, I will make you to feel relax, I will make a good coffee for you, massage your feet and giving you more kisses to relieve you from the office stress. Getting scold from you everyday, and saying I love you to each other. Celebrating our anniversary with our friends and family, going on road trips and plays video games and finally our kids.. How many kids do you want jungkook? I'm ready to give birth even 10 if you wants to. And i love kids and i will love them with all my hearts. I will raise them and teach them how to respect women's first and talk about the opposite attraction and s*x live since in future as technology develops ,kids will face more issues. So we will both teach them good lessons and take them to trips. And make them to set their career on their own. And in our 70s ,we will come to his same place,holding our hands lovingly and wants to love you untill my death.That's all jungkook " Jimin giggled and hugged him tightly. As jimin was shy and couldn't wait for the day to be with jungkook.

"Is it enough jimin? "

"Why did I miss something? " He broke the hug and asked innocently.

"Yes"

"What's it? " Jimin waited for him to complete.

"A kiss " Jungkook whispered and pulled jimin closer for a deep kiss.

"I love you jungkook"

Jimin couldn't control his tears as the memories really hits him harder.

He burst into more tears,Moans escaped his lips through the suppressed sound of hiccups.

"I already lived my whole life with him and it hurts me alot. And I still love him. Please come to me jungkook. Please. Make him to come to me. Atleast a kiss from him is enough for me to stay back.Please " Jimin begged to the moon and cried his lungs out aloud on the lonely beach.

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶♛┈⛧┈┈•༶♛┈⛧┈┈•༶♛┈⛧┈┈•༶
How was the chapter? What will happen next ?

The next part is ready, I will upload that on after three hours so that I may get some vote 😁

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

8.1K 349 3
Just when Park Jimin got his courage to confess to Jeon Jungkook, he saw the taller making out on the rooftop of their School building that afternoon...
72.4K 3.6K 75
✅ COMPLETED ✅ A story of two souls that were blessed or doomed to be together. A story of love, betrayal, pain, sadness, anger, hate, lies and illusi...
164K 5.7K 21
Tae and Jimin's relationship was already close to its breaking point, with Taes habit of taking advantage of his vulnerable and insecure boyfriend...
26.1K 1.2K 12
Jimin and jungkook are best of friends. They are inseparable. But they are not in love ..jimin has a crush on his senior yoongi and jungkook has crus...