My OC

By Blackstorm101

Let's introduce to my OC. Some of them might have their stories later so, let's wait and see. More

OC#1
OC#2
OC#3
OC#4
OC #5
OC #6
OC #7
OC #8
OC #9 (well not an OC but okay.)
OC#10

OC #11

427 2 1
By Blackstorm101

Name: Muteki Tendou

Alias: Teki (his nickname), Son of the Tendoushuu, Muteki Murata, the Wicked Warrior, 13 Headed Hydra.

Classifications: Human, MANTIS descendant.

Look:

ICHOR Morphed Armor:

Partial AHR Transformation (1st Form):

Partial Transformation 2nd Form:

Full Transformation (Incomplete):

Full Form:

Personality: as a child, he's socially awkward and introverted, to the point everyone find it cute. Despite that, he's easily get along with everyone. Until that one incident where his father was taken away from him, and everyone except his close friends and family start putting their expectations onto him. Due to the stress caused by everyone's expecting him to be similar to his father, he began to grow cold and distant, all the while developing hatred for their ideas of him, to the point mentioning his father caused him to lash out in anger. Said hatred tied to his MANTIS Gene that urge him to kill and hate, and the reason why he has such personality.

To his close friends and family, his former personality resurfaced. But in general, he's always well mannered and a little talkative, albeit meek. But if anyone got on his bad side, he goes on a complete 180 turn, turning him into a man driven by his maddening anger and wrath, almost animalistic and insane if he activates the ICHOR Morph.

But even then, he was doomed to be insane from the start. Due to his first time killing Honkai Beasts, he keeps on killing and killing to the point his whole body dedicated to killing anything that he deemed Evil, to which caused a severe mental and physical backlash that make his basic body functions and mental health rendered almost useless, and drive him into the depths of insanity. It was when he was at his weakest that his true personality resurface.

Like: his family, his friends, training hard,

Hate: those who start comparing him to his father.

Powers and Abilities

Anger: Muteki's main power in his arsenal, being his insatiable anger and bloodlust. With his MANTIS Gene, it respond to his anger, activating its power to enhanced his physical capabilities. But because of his endless rage, the Gene can't regulate the Honkai Energy to respond to his anger due to reaching its limits. Instead of being cut him off the Honkai Energy, it accidentally turn his rage into his new power source, enhancing his capabilities even further according to how angry he is. Thus it theoretically has no limit to its strength, allowing him potentially infinite power.

Relentless: his secondary power accompanying his endless rage. Because of his subsequent rage against the Honkai after learning that it take his father away from him and his mom, he use the same anger to must devote himself entirely towards the extermination of Honkai, even abandoning basic human necessities in the process. In turn he's able to possess a sixth sense that see through the gaps in his enemies' defense as if it wasn't even there. It also capable of adding gaps that don't even exist.

MANTIS physiology: the MANTIS project, also known as Project Soldier, aimed to give humanity a better chance versus the Honkai. The name stands for Massively Augmented Neo-Tech Integrated Soldiers, which is fairly accurate in what a MANTIS is. As suggested, it entails a human given strength through modified Honkai genes called Meta-Morph ICHOR (Intra-Chromosomal Honkai Gene Repeats). They also created Meta-Morph Activators (MMA), which were to be used for extreme combat situations. This is always a risky process to take, however, and a human could very well cascade and become a Honkai Beast if they overdose. The Active Honkai Reaction (AHR), or artificial cascade, is the final form of the MANTISes that can be manually activated and fully turns them into their Honkai Beasts. All MANTISes have a natural instinct to activate it and have to be actively suppressing it.

He inherited the MANTIS Gene from his father, and being a descendant of an unknown MANTIS who have the ability to communicate with his descendants via the Gene.

-Hive MANTIS: being a really unique MANTIS, Muteki able to tap directly into the memories of his ancestors, traced all the way back to the First Progenitor. This state is actually some sort of a reincarnation cycle where every time he use his MANTIS abilities, he also took his ancestors' identities as well.

-MANTIS Soulium Armor: he has the ability to coated himself in an armor made out of Soulium. The armor was practically linked to his genetics, so it's impossible to separate it from his body. It has the ability to remove the physical limiter of its wearer's body. Though despite that, Muteki wills it's power beyond its durations, constantly feeding it with his ever growing wrath and willpower, turning it into something else entirely.

-AHR Form, Lævateinn: his final form as an Active Honkai Reaction. After witnessing his mother's death in front of him, his endless rage backfired him, turning against his own mind so that he succumbed to his endless pit of wrath. Because of that, his very body deformed into his inner beast, a thirteen headed hydra-like monster that wreak havoc in the Old Era a long time ago and almost close to succeeding had it not been for Honkai Intervention. A primordial evil that predates the Honkai, it found its way to Muteki's progenitor ancestor's DNA in disguise of a Honkai Beast genome that would be used to turn him into a MANTIS. At any given opportunity, it will try to override Muteki had it not for Himeko turning into its Heart.

-Lævateinn Heart: at the brink of death and Muteki's insanity via completely turning into Lævateinn form, Himeko's corpse and soul was devoured by him with her Core active, turning the remaining of her body and core into its Heart. However, it prove to have a very interesting side effects as the Heart act as The Beast's mental inhibitors that allowed Muteki to take control. However, he must be in sync with his mother for it to happen, otherwise he would go on a rampage. Though because of his connection to his mother, he's also able to manifest her power in black flames.

Weakness

-growing out of his hatred for those who start comparing him to his father Tendou Shuu, he start developing a very glaring weakness that if someone were to noticed him being similar to his father, he start experiencing a very intense pain that not even being in his angered state would save him from it. The pain was so strong that it end up immobilizing him. The only way to stop it from happening is for him to concealed his entire body from everyone, even to his own mother.

-if he no longer feel angry over certain things, his physical capabilities that was boasted to be able to best almost everyone in combat would be severely weakened in the process, although it's more of a restriction than a weakness, and he's able to use his power ingeniously than going for brute force.

-his constant willpower to shrug off the pain caused by his Relentless powers would disappear if he were to even shred out a single action of rest, which makes him start experiencing phantom pain of his physiological problem caused by his Relentless power multiplied by a hundred. Though however, it could be negated once his mother help him relived from his pain.

-is in constant temptation from his inner beast.

Trivia

-his eyes was once like his father, turquoise blue. But over the years of constant hatred and killing, he eyes was "covered in blood", therefore turning into red colored eyes that he has today.

Family Member

Father: Tendou Shuu

Status: Inactive.

Look:

Mother/Heart: Himeko Murata

Status: Deceased, Alive inside her son

Look:

Note: I probably gonna replaced the Anomaly with this new idea I came up because, I'm really burned out at the idea of making another Anomaly chapter. So stay tune, and see you later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 18 6
"i thought it was a bird but it was just a paper bag." ❪ a book for my ocs because i love them! ❫
31 1 6
This is the backstory of my Dungeons and Dragons: Dochor. I've always wanted to play D&D. Before I even started playing, I already created my charact...
40 1 5
A nameless knight begins his last adventure, a treacherous journey to find the Edge of the World. He discovers he may not be there by his own choice...
15.5K 204 50
Meet the characters I come up with, I was inspired by @WerecoyoteWitch97 to do this idea and I'm going to show you guys all of my characters, there a...