⁴SPYGLASS, fred weasley

By nevillearts

how do i look away now that i have seen you? Wizarding World / Fred Weasley x Fem!Oc BOOK FOUR OF THE OBSCURE... More

VOL i / Wreaking Chaos

...BUT HERE I BLUR INTO YOU

368 27 101
By nevillearts

YOU'RE ALWAYS HAUNTED BY THE IDEA, YOU'RE WASTING YOUR LIFE.

i haven't felt a thing this year // and i'm only tryin' to be sincere // yeah, i've never seen something quite like you // i've never seen something quite like you // i try to look away, but something's in the way // i think I'm going blind, i hope it doesn't change // cause I've never seen something quite like you

BLIND, role model

ideal settings, hoefler text second smallest text size scroll mode

If The World Fell Into Chaos, Lavinia Teigan Would Not Notice!

This small town was her world and it was everything but chaotic. It was peaceful. The ocean right next door, the baker across the road, neighbours dropping off cookies, weekly bookclub gatherings at the library, the town mayor making sure everyone's happy and the teenagers knocking on her door so they can hang out at the movies. It was perfectly normal. But if Lavinia was honest?

She wanted to burn it to the ground.

God, she was sick of it. It was suffocating, acting like she was happy when in reality she wanted to trade in the peacefulness of a small town with the bustle of the city.

Lavinia's day started the same and ended the same. It was the same goddamn chores every day and the same smiling faces. If someone had told Lavinia that she'd still be living in this town once she turned 18, she would have laughed in their face. No way would she ever choose to stay in this town. She wanted to live for the thrill of it. She wanted to run to the ends of the world and for her heart to beat faster than it ever had from sheer adrenaline.

But perhaps some things aren't meant to be.

Lavinia's Father Fell Sick On Her 18th Birthday!

She remembered it vividly because it was the first day she truly felt trapped.

The doctor's words echoed in her head. Cancer. Lavinia's world came crashing down around her. Her father was the last bit of family she had left and yet death was taking him from her too.

He died a year later. Maybe that was her opportunity to leave. Start anew and leave it all behind. But she couldn't bring herself to do it. Lavinia was stuck. Every-time she'd start to pack, she would just end up in a ball on the floor, wrapped up in her father's blanket, hoping that it would always smell like him.

It was a long shot though, her tears had already soaked it to the bone and the salt drowned out the smell of her father's cologne.

You Must Learn To Spread Your Wings, My Little Butterfly!

Her father's words echoed in her head. Lavinia's wings were glued to her back and she had no way of escaping the overwhelming gloom of a repetitive life. Her dreams of running away had shattered, instead being replaced with dreams of her father.

Lavinia was stuck in her past and couldn't find it in herself to let go. She suffers in silence, choosing to wither away in her self-inflicted misery while everyone around her blooms.

The arrival of two chaos-invoking red-heads however, threatens to destroy the wall she's tried so hard to build.

Oh God!
Whatever shall she do now?

Tatyana Ali. Lavinia Teigan.
Nineteen The Lost Dreamer.
NURSE-IN-TRAINING // MUGGLE.

As Described. Fred Weasley.
Nineteen    The Trouble-Maker.
JOKE SHOP OWNER // WIZARD.

&&&

As Described. George Weasley.
Nineteen  ☊  The Heart-Broken.
JOKE SHOP OWNER // WIZARD.

DISCLAIMER & WARNINGS

──────────────────

i. this book is a product of my imagination! I will not be faithful to the original plots and will also be imposing my personal interpretations of the characters. This book is a follow-up on Fred and Lavinia from Damnation ( my harry potter fic ). This is the fourth book in the series however it may be read as a standalone. This book is set in my universe as in most of the characters have love interests and will be getting their own books so THIS IS NOT GOING TO BE FAITHFUL TO CANON!! I'm also not very aware of head-canons and such so please don't expect me to include them.

ii. trigger / content warnings There aren't any yet but I'll add them if they come up and also add triggers at the beginning of chapters if necessary. By the way, this book will NOT contain smut! I only write smut if i think it's necessary for character development and etc; aka when it actually serves a purpose. This book does NOT need it.

iii. Obviously I don't own the characters from the Harry Potter universe. However, the original plots and characters are mine along with the interpretations of certain characters. They may not be copied, reproduced, translated or STOLEN in any way, do you understand? I've spent too long on planning this series out and making sure I bring it to life to have some lazy sleaze try and take credit for it.

dedications . . .

aastratta  archaicpoets  auroetical  thewhitehart  cIearwaters  whimsywitchess  coast_by_coast  howlingforregulus   astrellore  fairygrdns  sweetsilentstorm  sectxmsemmpra  weaselys  pauldanoIvr 

sabrina speaks🍯

This fic used to be up by the name of Wherefore Art Thou but i took it down and made a few tweaks !

I'm using this meme from b99 as my signature for this fic because it's literally an accurate depiction of fred & george making new friends and having fun in a small little muggle town while the golden trio ARE FIGHTING FOR THEIR LIVES SOMEWHERE IN ENGLAND LOL. I think everyone tends to forget that while the trio was out there during the deathly hallows putting their lives at risk, the Weasleys had to be cooped up in safe houses so they were just kind of rotting away for nearly a year. I came up with this idea after this thought occurred to me.

It's a fun little cute rom-com [ YOU WILL LOVE THE LAVINIA+ THE TWINS PAIRING!! This trio = chaos and I love it because while they wreak havoc, they have such cute tender bonding moments it makes me SICK!

I HOPE U LIKE IT!

Please don't be a ghost reader 🙏🏼 comment & vote ‼️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7M 249K 60
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...
747K 19.6K 57
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
1.3M 30.8K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
2.1M 126K 44
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...