Outer Banks Imagines

By stickeronthewall

Imagines of Outer Banks characters I do not own any of these characters. More

Twin -JJ Maybank
Twin- JJ Maybank Pt.2
Thought You Were Different- Rafe Cameron
Where Are You?- Sarah and Kiara
a/n

Thought You Were Different- Rafe Cameron Pt. 2

159 1 0
By stickeronthewall

It has been two months since the incident with Rafe. You haven't seen or spoken to him, but you did hear about him. He wasn't doing too well and had been getting into some trouble, and he also started using again. You couldn't help but blame yourself. You regret the things you said. Wishing to see him again, you know that you both weren't ready. He embarrassed you and made you look like a fool. 

__

You decided to go out with your friends, Sarah and Kiara. They were with you through the whole thing and supported you. You guys went to the country club that day. You were surprised you were able to get in because you're a pogue, but Sarah insisted, and no one could say no to the Camerons. 

"You wanna get drinks," Sarah asked with a cheeky smile.

"It is the afternoon, Sarah," you said to her, chuckling. 

"Yeah, we'll just drink tonight," Kie said, "there is a party at Kelce's beach house."

 "Oh..." You commented.

"Y/n, it will be fun! We are going to have so much fun together!" Sarah exclaimed. 

"Yeah, I guess your right," you explained, "but I have nothing to wear." 

"Oh, I have this top Y/n. It will look so good on you, and we will show my brother what he is missing out on." Sarah boomed with excitement.

"We are going to make you look so hot," Kiara said, giving you a hug and smiling.

"Hell yeah, we-" Sarah said but stopped because of a sudden arguing. 

You all walked over to where it was coming from, and it was Rafe, Topper, and somebody you didn't know.

"Holy shit," you said, listening in to the argument.

"The hell are you doing here, Barry?" Rafe questioned. 

"That's probably Rafe drug dealer," Sarah said.

"I need to know where the fuck my money is!" Barry yelled, getting closer to Rafe. 

"I told you, man, give me another week, and then you will have your money," Rafe assured him.

"No! I want that shit by the end of tonight, or you'll see country club." Barry said, walking back to his bike. "You'll see," he exclaimed, speeding off. 

"Oh my gosh," Kiara said, stunned. 

"The hell has gotten into him." You remarked under your breath. 

"Um, maybe we should go back to my place?" Sarah asked. 

You and Kie both agreed, and you guys got into your car. 

__

*Y/n's Pov*

I'm still shocked at what I have just witnessed. Rafe was doing so good not using it when we were together, but now, Rafe seemed like he was dependent on it. It breaks my heart seeing Rafe like this because I know I played a part in him starting to use again. I need to stop thinking about him.

"Y/n," Sarah exclaimed, taking me out of my trance. "You good?"

"Yep," I answered with a slight nod. 

We left the country club and made our way to Sarah's house. We blasted our favorite songs and overall had a good time. Once we arrived, we started getting ready, and Sarah and Kiara started throwing clothes at me. When they picked their favorite outfit for me, they made me try it on (you can imagine your outfit).

"You look great, Y/n! Everybody is going to be staring at you!" Sarah exclaimed.

"What if I don't want anyone to stare at me," I questioned her.  "Besides, I am going to be one of the only pogues there too." 

"So what? You'll be with us all night." Kiara said. 

"Can we please go now?" Sarah asked us. 

"Yes, we can go!" I continued. 

__

*Third Person Pov*

The girls arrived, and there were already so many people there. Y/n became a little nervous because no one had seen her around Outer Banks since the breakup. 

"Oh, come on, Y/n. You will be fine, I swear." Kiara said, grabbing Y/n's hand.  

"Just try to feel yourself, ok?" Sarah said reassuringly. 

"Alright," Y/n accepted. 

They made an entrance and were right about everyone staring at them. Many people started to whisper after that, and everyone then went to what they were doing before. 

"Weird, Sarah commented. "Let's go get some drinks."

Everywhere you went, there was at least someone staring at you. You weren't very comfortable but didn't want it to affect your night. You just stuck with Kiara and Sarah most of the night. You were dancing with Kie and Sarah when someone tapped you on the shoulder. You turned around and saw a cute. 

"Can I help you?" You asked him.

"Yes, you can. You like to dance?" He questioned.

"Yes, I do," you said, "why?"

"Because I would like to dance with you." He said, with his hand out for you to grab.

You looked back at Sarah and Kiara, and they both gave you thumbs up. 

"Alright," you said, putting your hand out. The mysterious guy tried to grab it, but you pulled your hand away. "But I would like to know your name first."

"My name is Luke. What is your name?"

"Y/n," she told Luke.

"Well, now that you know my name, can I please have this dance," Luke asked, looking at you. 

"Yes, but I do have a question. Did someone ask you to come dance with me?" You questioned.

"No, why do you say that?" Luke asked.

"My last relationship," you said, putting air quotes around 'relationship,' "lasted seven months, but it was a bet the whole time." 

"Oh, I am sorry about that."

"Anyways," you said, attempting to change the subject, "how come I have never seen you around the island?" 

"Oh, I moved here a month ago."

"So, what do your parents do for a living?" You asked. You wanted to know if he was a kook or pogue.

"Well, my dad's a lawyer, and my mom is a pharmacist." He replied. 

"Oh, that's nice." You said with a smile.

"Now, may I please have this dance?" He asked, putting his hand out once again.

"Yes, you may." You beamed, giving him your hand. 

You two danced together for a while, and then someone said, "there is some hard shit downstairs if anyone has money with them." 

"What do you think is down there?" Luke asked you.

"Probably coke or edibles. Maybe both," you chuckled.

"Wanna go down there?"

"Sure," you doubted. 

"I am probably going to buy a few edibles," Luke said.

"Do you also smoke," you questioned.

"Yes, do you?" 

"Only when my friends have some." You told.

With that, you both went downstairs, and that is when you saw Rafe. You grabbed Luke's hand, and he seemed fine with it. You both made your way towards Rafe. You took a deep breath and just went with Luke.

"Hey man," Luke said, "you got any edibles?"

Rafe continued looking down at the cash while asking, "yep, how many do you want?" He finally lifted his head and saw you. 

You could see shock and confusion in his eyes. After that, you saw the hurt and anger in Rafe's eyes. 

"Nevermind, man, we just sold out." He said blankly towards Luke, still looking at you.

"What do you mean? There are some right there," Luke pointed.

"Those are for other people," he replied, "they went to get money."

"Whatever, man, be an asshole," Luke told Rafe.

Rafe stood up suddenly and shoved Luke, making him let go of your hand. 

"Who are you calling an asshole?" Rafe asked, getting closer to Luke. 

"You, asshole," Luke criticized. 

"Guys stop," you cautioned. 

"Just shut the fuck up, Y/n." Rafe barked. 

You just looked at him for a second and then slapped him. "No, Rafe. Why don't you just the fuck up?"

All he could do was look at you in disbelief. 

"This is why you were only a bet, Y/n," he spits at you.

"Whatever, Rafe. You have no idea how far your head is up your dad's ass. You are a spoiled, entitled bitch that has major daddy issues. You have no respect for anyone except your dad, who doesn't even care for you and treats you like shit every time he gets the chance." You fumed, pushing past Rafe and everyone else in your way. 

"Y/n, wait," you heard Luke exclaim. 

You continued to keep walking. You weren't going to stay at this party any longer. While walking to your car, you felt someone grab your hand. It was Luke. 

"Luke, I apologize if I lead you on, but I am not ready for a relationship again." You blurted out. 

"No, no Y/n. That's fine, but can we stay friends?" Luke questioned. 

"Yeah, we can," you answered. 

"Can I see your phone?"

"Yeah," you said, giving him your phone.

He took your phone, typed something, and then gave it back, "that's my phone number if you ever want to hang out."

"Alright, I will keep that in mind," you said, smiling. 

He then left and went to his car. 

__

Team Rafe or team Luke? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.3K 1.7K 34
𝐀 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐋𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭...
642K 23.4K 98
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.2M 54K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
243K 15.7K 20
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...