Ashes

Από BUCKLEYSEVERIDE

Ashes| 'Can beauty come out of ashes?' [Book 1] chicago fire/kelly severide x oc season 1-4 ©️BUCKLEYSEVERID... Περισσότερα

ashes
'pilot'
'mon amour'
professional courtesy
one minute
hanging on
rear view mirror
two families
leaving the station
it ain't easy
merry christmas, etc
god has spoken
under the knife
warm and dead
nazdarovya!
viral
better to lie
fireworks
a coffin that small
ambition
retaliation hit
leaders lead
let her go
a hell of a ride
a problem house
prove it

a little taste

99 4 0
Από BUCKLEYSEVERIDE

Carter, Shay and Clarice all stand in the kitchen when the door opens and kelly enters the apartment.

"Hey" shay greets as he heads into the kitchen, "hey" kelly greets back as he pulls carter in for a kiss they pull away quickly, "well?" shay asks, "don't leave us hanging" carter prompts, "full duty starting next shift bang!" kelly announces, "congratulations" shay muses, kelly wraps her in a hug and lifts her off the ground proceeding to do the same to carter placing a kiss on her lips, "I knew you'd be back in no time" carter admits, "pretty great, huh?" kelly asks, "yes, so great, so happy for you" shay agrees, "amazing actually can't wait for you to get back the relief squad member isn't quite as good at the job" carter muses, "thank you" kelly says gratefully, "uh, hey, just a heads-up, Eric Whaley's still there" shay warns, "I got no beef with him" kelly shrugs, "he still got beef with you believe me he does" carter reveals.

Kelly heads into the firehouse hand in hand with carter, the crew rush over to greet him causing him to let go of carters hand.

"Welcome back" boden greets as the two share a hug pulling apart after a moment, "it's about damn time" boden remarks, "thanks chief" kelly says, "and the necks 100% right?" herrmann asks, "yeah, you wanna spar a few rounds after shift and find out?" kelly offers playfully, "no, I'm good" herrmann declines the offer as carter takes pouch from otis' arms, "hey, this is, uh, Pouch, the best damn thing to ever happen to this house" otis introduces as carter retakes her position next to kelly as he strokes pouch, "Otis is transferring" mouch announces, "what? come on, It's not like I'm being rocketed into space, I'm going over to Morningside" otis explains, "Kelly, your relief squad member, Eric Whaley" boden introduces, "It's been a while" kelly says shaking whaley's hand, "yeah" whaley agrees, "you two know each other?" boden asks, "yeah, I was, uh engaged to Eric's sister" kelly explains, "ah, got it, the ex not to be named, Renee?" mouch asks, "well, now that you're back, Whaley will move over to engine and relieve Jeff Turner for the next few shifts" boden explains as kelly wraps his arm around carters waist lacing their hands together as he presses a kiss to her head, "okay, everyone, listen up, some of you may know Gabby's brother, Detective Antonio Dawson, he has some information from CPD for us" boden announces, "thanks, chief, last few weeks, I've seen a spike in fatal overdoses, M.E.'s office has connected at least a dozen deaths to a toxic batch of hеrο¡n, Now be aware, it's laced with fentanyl and in most cases does not respond to the normal protocol of naloxone, we are now approaching each overdose as a potential homicide" antonio explains when the alarm rings out, "truck 81, Squad 3, Engine 51, Ambulance 61, structure fire" the alarm announces, carter looks at kelly, "ready to get back to it lieutenant severide?" carter asks, "ready as ever lieutenant strand" kelly says chuckling.

The crew pull up to a fire in a bar.

"Looks like the fire's in the back, probably where the kitchen is, Truck, get inside, open up the windows and the exits" boden instructs, "there's somebody in here!" cruz shouts as the two squad lieutenants head for the kitchen, "all right, we'll find him!" kelly says, "fire department! Is there anybody in here?" carter calls out ducking in preparation for the incoming flash over, "Severide, Strand, give me a progress report" boden instructs, "primary search of the kitchen negative!" kelly reports, the two continue searching for the man when carter spots him, "hey, he's over here!" carter shouts, "okay let's clear a path" kelly instructs, carter watches as kelly and hadley clear a path and get him out with the help of capp and tony, "eric" kelly shouts as he sees whaley and carter walking out of the building the two having done a search to ensure nothing would re alight the building, carter taps the man politely getting him to stop as kelly walks over, "look, man, when the whole thing went down, you and I are weren't talking, obviously, and I never got a chance to apologize, I really am sorry for what happened" kelly apologises his hand finding its place on carters side, "we used to be friends once, right?" kelly asks, "I'm only here a couple more shifts" whaley says walking away, "you tried and that's what matters" carter assures.

Tony backs the squad into the garage as boden heads to the passenger side to talk to kelly.

"So how is your neck?" boden asks, "100%" kelly says, "you'd tell me if it wasn't, right?" boden asks, "wouldn't be here if it wasn't" kelly muses, carter gets out the rig and leans against it waiting for kelly to climb out, "meet you in the office?" kelly asks, "meet you there" carter confirms as she puts her coat in the coat room and heads for the office finding kelly waiting in his desk chair, kelly holds his arms out motioning for carter to join him, "please don't let me fall" carter instructs, "yes lieutenant" kelly teases as he makes hands for carter to head into his embrace, carter shakes her head and walks into kelly's awaiting arms, the man pulls her closer burying his head in her hair as he rocks them gently, "you can't let him intimidate you" carter warns, "I know" kelly shrugs, in the evening the two sit next to each other in the garage as kelly messes with his scba when whaley walks by, "so um why are you and carter so cosy" whaley asks, kelly looks up but doesn't answer, "I'm curious" whaley clarifies, "I apologized, I offered to put it past us, If that's not something that you're up for and you'd rather keep it frosty till you leave, I can do that too" kelly says, "what are you apologizing for? for dumping her two days before the wedding or for what happened after?" whaley asks, "you're not in full possession of all the facts here, Eric" kelly says, "then enlighten me, Kelly" whaley encourages, kelly stays silent, "that's what I thought, you were a coward then, and you're a coward now" whaley remarks, "kelly is twice the man you'll ever be whaley" carter interjects as kelly gets up dropping his scba walking up to whaley, "before this goes any further South, why don't you walk away?" kelly warns, "or what?" whaley asks, an older woman walks into the garage carrying a pie, "excuse me? Is Matthew Casey here?" the woman
asks causing kelly to move away from whaley, "yeah, he's right this way" kelly says leading the woman to wait in front of the doors to the corridor as he and carter head to find matt learning the woman is his ex convict mother who murdered his father.

Shay and Carter walk into the locker room to talk to kelly finding the man at his locker.

"Hey" shay greets, "hey, hey you" kelly greets both women, "why don't you tell whaley what happened?" shay asks, "what difference would it make?" kelly asks, "he'd get off your ass, for one" shay says, "look, if I was gonna say anything, I would have said something then" kelly explains, "maybe he needs to know" carter suggests, "you think I'm in a big hurry to revisit the whole thing? It's over, It's done, he can say what he wants, I don't care" kelly insists as he heads towards the shower carter follows and sits on one of the chairs outside the shower.

Carter watches as kelly finally loses it with whaley.

"So then just tell me what happened!" whaley demands, "we've already been through this!" kelly argues, "you haven't told me a damn thing!" whaley explains, "how is this your business?" kelly asks, "how is this my business?" whaley asks, "yes! how is it your business?" kelly asks, "It wasn't just Renee's life you screwed up! It was our whole family!" whaley shouts, "look! I moved on with my life, okay? maybe you should too" kelly grabs carters hand and heads towards the exit, "tell me, how do you move on from seeing your sister's car wrapped around a telephone pole, huh?" whaley asks, "come on" kelly warns, "yeah, yeah, yeah, your boy here, the great Kelly Severide, after he dumps my sister, she goes out drinking, ends up in a coma for three months, where was Kelly? never heard from him he was too busy hooking up with Carter Strand" whaley explains, carter lets go of kelly's hand and moves to stand next to shay, "do it" shay instructs, "your sister hooked up with an ex-boyfriend before the wedding" carter begins, "carter" kelly warns, "no, he needs to know this, Kelly found out about it, so he called off the wedding, and he didn't say anything because your entire family was in the hospital after Renee hit that pole, he didn't wanna dump more grief on you guys, so he took the hit, that's what happened, all right? so lay off" carter finishes, "don't start something when you don't know the real truth" shay warns as boden takes the two men into his office, carter follows and waits outside, whaley exits first and heads for the common room, kelly heads out a moment later spotting his girlfriend waiting for him, "shay wants us to meet her at the hospital after shift" carter says as they head back to the squad table.

Kelly sits in a chair in the hospital waiting room with carter beside him as his thumb hovers over his ex fiancés contact.

"Just call her kelly fix the bad blood between you both" carter prompts causing kelly to press the call button only to move his phone away from his ear a moment later, "she's changed her number" kelly reveals, "you tried" carter muses leaning her head on his shoulder as shay walks into the waiting room, "hey" shay greets as she walks further in stopping in front of the couple, "it's a boy" shay announces, "all right!" kelly says, "come on" shay prompts as the couple stand up and follow her to the room, "oh, god, he's healthy, beautiful, adorable cheeks, he can't wait to meet you both" shay explains, "yeah?" kelly asks, "really" carter asks, "yeah, sorry about encouraging carter to do that back at the firehouse" shay says, "no, you're not" kelly corrects as the trio head into the room walking up to the bed to admire the baby boy, "that's amazing" kelly says looking at the baby, "he's beautiful" carter coos, the tension in the room becoming icy as clarice's husband/former husband enters to see his son before leaving moments later, "wow, father of the year right there" kelly remarks, "he couldn't even be bothered to appreciate clarice's effort to ensure he knows he's a part of this little ones life" carter adds, a well dressed man enters the room, "Clarice Carthage and Leslie Shay" the man asks, "yes" shay confirms, "you've been served in the case of Daniel Schwartz versus Clarice Carthage" the man hands each woman a manilla envelope, "what is it?" kelly asks, "petition for full custody" shay clarifies, "son of a bitch" carter remarks as she and kelly lean against a cabinet when the nurse brings the baby back in, "he's all cleaned up, daddy" the nurse says holding the baby out to kelly, "oh, no, I'm not the, I'm not the, I'm" kelly tries to explain as the nurse hands him the baby, "hey, little guy, hey, buds" kelly greets looking down at the baby briefly before looking up again, "daddy" shay teases quietly, "not yet aunt shay maybe in the future" carter retorts, "hey, bud" kelly resumes talking to the baby before passing him to carter admiring the two especially how besotted carter looks.

happy wednesday guys! life is getting more hectic for me so if I forget to update please forgive me I have a lot going on.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

14.6K 229 18
Caroline Blake returns to Chicago after four years when a case she was working on got too personal. [Book one of the Caroline Blake series] [Jay Hals...
190K 3.1K 80
Since Shay's death, Severide has been in a downward spiral going from woman to woman looking for any qualities of Shay in them. With recent events a...
6.7K 404 14
[ COMPLETE ] After a drunken one night stand with a woman he met at his brothers anniversary party, Otis makes it his mission to track down the myste...
30.8K 346 31
Kelly and Taylor have been together since freshman year of high school and are completely in love with each other. Then one night tragedy strikes and...