Please Don't Let Go || Chriss...

بواسطة sunfliers

PLEASE DON'T LET GO || © sunfliers Started: 6/12/22 Published: 7/29/22 Completed: TBD Pre-Stranger Things S4... المزيد

GRAPHICS GALLERY
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv

PLEASE DON'T LET GO

1.4K 30 35
بواسطة sunfliers

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Tamia Nelson was missing something, she knows she shouldn't with working at Hawk and photographing for the Weekly Streak even with her schedule packed tight her life felt empty. But in came Chrissy Cunningham, she was the one who shook Tamia's life up. Chrissy was a cheerleader and so popular that everyone thought that she would end up with Jason Carver but Chrissy had other plans.

All it took was Tamia reading a book during school hours for her to catch Chrissy's eye, and that was the start of the relationship. They would spend hours in Tamia's room reading together, most of the time it would be Tamia reading to Chrissy.

It was frowned upon to be gay, and in a small town like Hawkins rumors could fly quickly if you were seen by the wrong person but Chrissy and Tamia made the most of it.

Until Chrissy was mysteriously killed, Tamia didn't believe it when everyone told her that her best friend Eddie Munson killed Chrissy, so Tamia takes it upon herself to find out what happened. No matter what the truth will uncover.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

STARRING:

Lucy Barrett as
Tamia Nelson

||

Grace Van Dien as
Chrissy Cunningham

||

Saycon Sengbloh as
Francine Nelson

||

Simon Baker as
Deakin Nelson

||

Michaela Jaé Rodriguez as
Gabrielle Ríos

||

Annie Murphy as
Hannah Berkley

||

Stranger Things Actors as Their Respective Characters

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

DISCLAIMERS:

It will have spoilers for the show Stranger Things (specifically s4), blood, death, homophobia, racism, drugs, fat-shaming, mentions of the HIV and AIDS crisis, the use of dyke (in both negative and positive connotations), transphobia, language, underage smoking, underage drinking, and graphic injuries.

||

NOTES:

Listen, when I first saw Chrissy I fell in love omg.
AND THEN IN THE FIRST EPISODE, THEY KILL HER!!??? NAH NETFLIX!
I'm still upsetti but this is my relief, I needed to make a fic for Chrissy and I thought Lucy Barrett (go watch Charmed 2018 you plebs) was fucking perfect for Tamia.
Tamia and Chrissy are my babies and I want to give them the world hehe

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

24.1K 941 21
and I just want it all when the time's right. [ original character ] [ book two in the lights up duology ] [ stranger things four ] STATUS: COMPLETED...
48.3K 1.2K 18
NANCY DREW || © sunfliers Started: 11/10/19 Published: 11/18/19 Completed: 3/19/20 Stranger Things: Season 3 Nancy Wheeler x Original Character Cover...
3.9K 203 25
. . . & i feel fine! [ stranger things 2 - 5 ] [ jonathan byers x male!oc ]
4.4K 106 14
This story takes place moments after Eddie and Chrissy enter his trailer in Stranger Things Season 4, Episode 1. In this case, Eddie knew exactly whe...