Little Things

By dwtsslut

"BITCH YOU ACTUALLY SUCK ASS HOLY SHIT" "You'd beg for my ass and you know it" When her simple playful commen... More

001
002
003
004
006
007
008
09
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060

005

530 26 42
By dwtsslut

// trauma dump

I woke up to the light of the sun shining through my blinds. started to get ready for work. I grabbed my phone and checked the time. 7 am.. I hated mornings.

I mean yeah it started at 9 am but I took 30 minutes to stand up from my bed and another 30 minutes of me staring at my wall before becoming productive.

-

Nick

good morning
good luck with work
6:54 am

-

I really appreciated that he remembered. Wasn't much but he was doing surprisingly well for someone I met off of Twitter.

What the hell is he doing awake at 6 am? I'm the one working and somehow he woke up before me.

-

Nick

good morning
good luck with work
6:54 am

thanks nick :D
good morning to you too!

i better get a raise because you cant find someone
like me 😒
kidding how are you?

good
spent almost an hour staring at the wall and ceiling
felt amazing

mood
i havent slept

nicholas go to sleep

no<3

aren't you tired?

yeah but I was waiting for you to go to work before I slept
I wanted you to have a good morning before working and ik for a fact i wouldn't wake up if i slept

nick im gonna be fine
go to sleep

once you start working

NICK

DAPHNE

SLEEP
GO TO BED
IM GONNA TEXT CLAY TO FORCE YOU TO SLEEP

he wont answer you while his girlfriend is around
bro doesn't even talk to me even if im next to him if she's in his arms
bitch doesn't even eat unless she wants to

she sounds controlling

no she doesn't tell him to do things
he's just down bad to the point sometimes even she feels bad

men are weird

agreed -a man

-

Our conversation ended with him finally giving in and going to bed. I put on a gray hoodie and denim jeans then went out of my apartment.

I've always wanted to work in an office where I grab a coffee at Starbucks before going to work but in my case, I already work at a Starbucks. Plus it's free for me so it's a win.

I walked down my apartment complex and into the coffee shop on the ground floor. I was 30 minutes early to the opening so the place wasn't as crowded yet.

I saw a bunch of my coworkers at the back just using their phones before the store opened. One of the closest coworkers to me was making a coffee for themselves.

"Morning Daphne" Caleb greeted "I made your venti white chocolate mocha for you" He handed me the drink with a bright smile

Caleb was a year older than me in his third year of college. He has long hair and wore glasses. Caleb has been working in the Starbucks much longer than me and lives in the dorms around the block.

"Thanks Caleb" I took a sip of my drink, tasting the hot drink. "I should make a drink for you once, you're always making me one"

"Nah it's fine, I'm good" He got his own drink, bringing it to the back where we would stay.

"How's the streaming thing you've been doing?" Caleb asked. He didn't really get the streaming thing since he's more focused on his career of being an architect than being active on social media.

"Flop. I need a backup plan because I can't make a career out of this" I told him, fidgeting with my fingers

"I know you said you dropped out but have you considered finishing high school and going into college? You're 19, which is still so young, so it won't be a horrible idea to continue studying" He suggested, shrugging his shoulder "You don't have to take my advice but it's a suggestion"

I mean I really didn't want to go back to school. Getting good grades makes you a nerd, getting bad grades makes you a failure, being loud will make you annoying while being quiet would make you weak. I hated teenagers with a passion.

"That's plan C"

"Okay everyone, store is about to open in a few minutes so get ready" Our manager announced to us.

Me and Caleb finished up our conversation plus our drinks and put on our aprons. Everyone went to the front and did their jobs.

The morning always filled with rude and impatient customers. Since it was a Monday morning, it was worse. Everyone was rushing to get ready for their own better paying jobs while I, the cashier, have to deal with their temper.

"Why is there ice in my fucking coffee?" A man in a suit yelled "I don't like ice in my fucking coffee! I want a hot drink, what the hell is this?"

"Sir, you ordered an iced coffee" I calmly said, keeping my tone down as to not alarm him any more than he already is

"Get me a new one without ice in it. Make sure it is hot or I am suing this store. God you're gonna make me late for work" He groaned as I took his coffee back

Finally lunch time came and I was on my break. Once I finished the last customer before my break, I walked to the back where Caleb waited for me to get lunch with him.

I felt like I was only close with him because he had the exact same schedule as me. He chose his schedule in school to have afternoon classes so he could work in the morning and it lead to him being given my schedule.

Luckily, due to the fact there were so much people that needed a job at Starbucks, we were all separated into working every other day to not crowd the kitchen.

"We have 2 hours before our next shift. Where do you want to eat this time?" Caleb asked me while putting on his coat

"Wendy's sounds nice" I told him as I removed my apron.

We both went and had lunch in Wendy's. We chatted a lot about his own passions since he knew mine by heart.

Caleb was a good friend to vent to with my problems and gave good advice. Unlike me, he was actually smart and had an ambition to finish school.

I, on the other hand, had multiple relationships in high school and really wasn't proud of it. It was so bad I had to move states. It was hard growing up with people calling you "hot" at 13.

My mom forced me and my older sister, Daisy Amber Davis, to become prostitutes at 13 and 16 because we had no money. My parents argued a lot when I was younger because of finance and my older sister had to deal with it too. She was given so much responsibility that it lead to her getting angry at everything and everyone. She put that anger out on me, the youngest child.

My older brother, her twin, always defended me. His name was Dylan Zircon Davis and he was my only reason to stay alive. I loved him so much despite leaving me in a household filled with sick to the head people. I understood him leaving which is why I didn't blame him. But honestly, if he didn't leave, I feel like I would've finished college. He always fought my parents when they yelled and blamed me and fought Daisy when she made me cry. I won't ever forget him for that.

"Hey, are you okay? You zoned out for a bit" Caleb placed a hand on my arm, getting my attention "Are you okay?" he repeated

"Yeah.. It's just.. I don't want to ruin the mood but I really do envy your passion to succeed" I sighed. "But this isn't about me, go on. I love hearing people talk about what they like"

I don't even know why I would share that. It sounds selfish and makes me seem like his dreams were about me. God I hate myself sometimes.

"If you really want to talk about your future ambitions so proudly, how about trying to reach them? Or at least create a pathway where reaching that goal would become posible"

So simple yet so difficult. Because I've never had a good childhood, I really want to create children books but that requires me to have an artist to help me. In no way was I planning on commissioning someone with that too. I also wanted to make teen and adult romance books but I desperately needed to go to college for a writer's license.

If it wasn't that, I didn't know what I wanted. It was the reason I headed towards content creation. It was the safe way out.

"Crap, we have 20 minutes before our shift starts again. Should we start walking?" He said.

We split the bill and walked back to Starbucks which was a 10 minute walk from the Wendy's we chose. I put on my apron and felt my phone vibrate. Only Kaede and my brother were the ones that were able to pass through my silent so I was confused who would text me at this time. Kai knew I had work while my brother hasn't texted me in 3 years.

I opened my phone and saw Nick's notification on the top of the home screen.

i forgot i turned his notifs on..

I clicked on the message and it opened his contact on imessage.

-

Nick 🔥

hey! have you eaten lunch?

yeah i had Wendy's with my coworker

thats good
are we still up for Valorant tonight?

i stop working at 7 pm
can you play at 9 maybe?
bc i need to take a break and stuff yk

yeah ofc
i can play anytime you want
also my friend luke wants to rank with me later if you want to join
i can say im busy if you don't want to

sure
no promises I'd talk a lot tho

dw hes like me but not better

if you say so

WHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN

it means im better than you and everyone else in the world is equal

no, no
it goes me>you>everyone else

no it goes me>everyone else

wow and to think i said u were better than everyone else
im hurt daffy duck
im heartbroken </3

L
okay gotta get back to work
talk to you later slippy nip

ooo i like slippy nip
also good lick with work! :D

good lick?

GOOD LICK
LUCL*
LUCK****
FUCKING FINALLY
good luck 🤗

-

I laughed at his typos, putting my phone back into my pocket and went to do my shift.

The night came by quickly and I walked to my apartment. I switched the lights on and went in my room. I was always exhausted after working for 12 hours. I know, I know it's a lot but I earn literally just the right amount to pay my bills and buy food. I refuse to ask for help from anyone because I didn't want to seem depending on people.

I dropped down on my bed with a deep sigh, shielding my eyes from the lights above. My eyes were slowly drifting to sleep when a sudden burst of energy stopped me.

I'm going to play with Nick in an hour. I can't sleep now. I shook the tiredness away and went to the bathroom to have a cold shower. Something that has to keep me awake.

After that, despite shivering a lot, I changed into an old hoodie I had from high school. I was liks 14 when I got this, I'm surprised I still have it and fit in it honestly.

The cold shower didn't really work and I had 20 minutes before I'm supposed to play with Nick and his friend Luke? I think.

Anyways I went down to the Starbucks I worked at and ordered myself a drink. Maybe coffee would work?

While waiting up for the elevator, my phone started ringing. It was the discord ringtone and it had Sapnap written in front.

Shit.. I guess he wanted to call me 5 minutes earlier. I picked up the phone and pressed it against my ear.

"LAFFYDAFFY" Nick yelled through the speaker of my phone

"SAPNAP" I yelled back, not as loud to disturb the people nearby me

"Are you ready to play a game I am obviously better than you at?" Nick said.

The elevator dinged and I went in. He probably heard it based on the next thing that came out of his mouth.

"Are you in an elevator?"

"Yeah I am. I went to grab a coffee before the game but I'm going up to my apartment now" The elevator reached the floor of my apartment and I walked in.

"I'm gonna add Luke in the call, is that alright?" He asked as I sat down oh my chair

"Yeah, you can add him" I answered while turning my pc on.

I heard the discord ping come from my phone and a loud voice. It didn't come from his friend, but-

"PUUUUNZ!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 40.9K 43
two streamers known for their sarcasm, mutual friends and a fan base begging for them to get together, could it be anymore obvious? sapnap x female o...
2.6M 85.3K 54
𝒐𝒐𝒐 ┊Offline! *ੈ✩‧₊°* With a traumatic past that separated her from her best friend, What happens when Maisie finally reunites with him years late...
815K 19.4K 27
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 (𝐘/𝐍)𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐀𝐏𝐍𝐀𝐏 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐘 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐃𝐎�...
71.6K 1.5K 30
"Oh my fucking god, the real GeorgeNotFound is actually in my chat right now raiding me with 20000 viewers. Holy shit. Hi George!" I practically yell...