Arranged Love

By TheEntertainment6

A Ronakshi Os More

ARRANGED LOVE

224 9 10
By TheEntertainment6

SONA'S POV :
(In this story Sonakshi is a writer ..hope u guys will have fun reading!!)

Rohit & I? We've been married since past 4 years. Ours was an arranged marriage turned into arranged love.

I didn't know him, he didn't know me but what we both knew was that together we could make this marriage thing work.

With time we both put in efforts.

We both compromised. We both sacrificed.

We both fought a lot.

We both made each other happy.

We both got to know each other as well as ourselves.

He now knows I don't like capsicum & so very smartly takes capsicums on my pizzas or in my vegetables into his plate. I
never fail to smile at that gesture.

I now know he hates waking up to alarms - so I always wake him up- with a sweet kiss Ofcourse.

He helps me select things while online shopping. I help him select his clothes . We choose vacations spots we want to go someday. Meanwhile we plan short trips to wherever we can.

He makes me feel safe. I make him feel loved.

Since we've known each other, this was our 5th Valentines Day. Our first was not at all what I expected. I mean he never believed in Valentine's Day.

By the 3rd one he understood how much I love it & so we started celebrating it. Not in any big grand way just a dinner date or a movie where he makes his special noodles..

I had been so busy this Valentines week that I almost assumed that this year also we're just going to do the same thing.

But when I entered our room on 14th evening, I saw a gift box with a card on it that said: "Be ready. This is going to be the
best Valentines ever. "

It took me 5 mins to register that he planned something that too on Valentines & oh wait he's also so excited about it. I started getting ready putting on a white dress (yeah, he loves white.) & I had been smiling all along like a teenager getting ready for her first date.I wore the earrings that he gifted me with the note.

He came & blindfolded my eyes & said: "No questions. And please no guessing. You're way too good at guessing & I don't want you to guess something that I haven't done. So, please don't think okay wifey ?"

"Okay? Okay!

He took me in the lift & Ofcourse he was taking me to the terrace but okay, I have to stop thinking & guessing, remember? So, I just held his hand & waited for whatever was supposed to come.

He opened the blindfold & there right there on the terrace he had arranged everything.

The projector, the popcorn, the dessert wine, small photo booth tent & what not.

Every corner with the setup also had a li'l note with it. Now let me take you those time.

1.The table was set up with a plate of fries & the note said: "The first time ever you said- I LOVE YOU." So, it had been some 6 months to our marriage & suddenly one night I said I'm having this craving for MC D Fries. He actually said: "Come, let's get you fries." & almost raced to MC D. They were closing & he made up some crazy story & somehow managed to get me fries. That day, sitting on the bonnet of our car in middle of nowhere while eating my fries, I had said: "Thank YOU so much. I love You."

2. The photobooth next had the note: "The first kissing picture." So, we once went to a party in BALI & the vibe there was so cool & we were enjoying & having a great time. We went into the photobooth & got crazy pictures clicked. Yeah just like the ones in movies & he still has those pictures in the first drawer.

3. The projector displayed the message - "You arrange the best dates." and then a Slideshow of all our pictures started.

The rooftop date.

The terrace date.

The library date.

The adventure park date.

The office date.

The surprise date.

The gamezone date .

The helicopter date

The beach date.

The brunch date.

The unexpected lunch date (Where I cooked for him & took the tiffin to his office like he once said he would like.)

A date in the mountains.

The Netflix & chill date.

It practically displayed all the pictures we clicked. (Yup! We both love clicking pictures.okay not him but me ..)

4.And then there was a corner where there were some mattresses & a fort was made with cute lights hanging in & the note said - "I can comfortably share silences with YOU." There was a night when he was a little off. All I did was took him to the terrace & held his hand & whispered a "It's all going to be okay. We're in this together." We almost say there on the edge holding hands watching stars saying nothing - just sharing silences together! The next morning he woke up & said: "Thank YOU. I love you."

It was pretty amazing how he somehow managed to recreate & bring back the memories of the most beautiful moments we have shared together till now.

And then he took me a little above on the terrace (like how every terrace has a small terrace.) The setup was dreamy & the note said: "Let's make some more memories together, shall we?"

On the terrace he had laid out all my stories in Polaroids hanging with balloons of various colours & there were some on the floor arranged in the shape of He & She.

looked at it all & it all seemed so beautiful. Frankly speaking when I started getting to know him first, I had never imagined this day would come & if you ask

him, he also wouldn't have thought about it. But somewhere along the way, my belief in fairytales did the magic

guess.

"Wait a second." said he.

Then he went ahead to turn on the bubbles machine & it was so cute I. There were bubbles & balloons & roses & my words - my stories & WE were on the top of the terrace.

It all seemed magical. And too good to be true.

He bent down on one knee & said:

"I never thought I would this for you..."

"Uh uh You never thought you would do this for anyone." I interrupted.

"Shhh. Let me finish, will you?" He said being calm & annoyed at the same time. (He has now gotten used to my habit of interrupting in middle & guessing things in the middle. Well, he signed up for it.)

"So, I never thought I would this for you but the smile I see in your EYES when you write your stories & then read them to me, I want to be the reason for that smile. I once asked you if you believed in fairytales & you said, hereby quoting YOU:

"I believe if history can repeat itself then why not fairytales. Although I'm well aware that whole cannot be a fairytale but I'm sure I'll have my fairytale moment once in this whole life."

Wifey, I hope this is it for you.

I don't believe in fairytales but I believe in you, in us & in your belief in fairytales. I want you to live the stories you write- and I want to live then with YOU. I want to be the HE of your stories, your reality & the HE that completes no wait complements your SHE- 'cause you're a whole package in yourself, You don't need anyone to complete you infact with you I feel COMPLETE.

This, this romantic side of me- you awakened it. I never even knew it existed before I wanted to do things that make you happy, things that make you smile- things that make your eyes twinkle - they way they're twinkling now.

I know we're already married & you already wear the ring I gave you so here, (he said while bringing out in front a box full of my fav donuts) "My Donut Monster, Would like to share your donuts with ME for the rest of our lives?"

I couldn't take it all. I started crying. I know it's cliché & all but yes I did start crying & I still couldn't stop smiling.

also knelt down in front of him so that now we were at the same level (yes, I believe in breaking the stereotypes - And this is how I planned the proposal in my head - why should only guys go down on knees - I can do the same for him)

I then said:

"Dear Mr. Donut Dealer, (Yeah. I'm his donut monster & he's my donut dealer.) When I first met you even I didn't know you would do this. Then when I got to know you, I saw this side of you which somewhere I know I'm responsible for (I say & flip my hair in full dramatic way) the side that's too sweet for this world & I knew that sometime this day would come."

"Just I never imagined it this way. NEVER. This is all too much & there's nothing I can do which would be as great & as grand as this." I said pointing towards everything he did.

"How about you start by saying yes & sharing your donuts with me?" He said tickling & teasing me.

"Wait. There's so much I want to say to you man. This is definitely my fairytale moment. No one has ever done so much for me. Never ever. Love the efforts. And this means the world for me. I started loving you right after the French fries night like you reminded me just an hour ago but what you don't know is, since that day I've been falling in love with you a little more with each passing day & I never thought I could ever love someone so much. I never thought I could love someone more than me. I never thought I'm someone could love me more than me. But you, YOU make it all seem possible & that too effortlessly at times. You're magic . You're magic & you better know that..

And to answer your question, I never thought I would ever find someone worthy enough to share my donuts with. But hubby, you make me want to share my donuts with you. I want to share my life with you & every moment of my life with you- all sadness, all happiness, everything.I would love nothing more. I already wear the ring you gave me & as said would love to share my donuts with you. Now, I know we're already married but this is what would like to ask you:

"Would you like to share this life with me forever? Would you let me love you today, tomorrow & a day after that & then the day after that & so on. Will YOU?""I asked him that with twinkle in my eyes & lifelong butterflies in my stomach & then I leaned a li'l ahead.

Our eyes met, our hearts started racing, we started breathing faster & then he whispered a soft YES right near

my ear & then kissed my ear & trailed his tongue along the way till my lips. I couldn't have waited any longer & just kissed him back as hard as I could.

There, being on the top of the terrace with him made me feel like I'm on top of the world. Our happiness knew. no bounds & we made sure the both of us knew how grateful we are to have found each other.

Never thought arranged marriage can be so full of love. Guess, we just arranged our love well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 9.3K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
268K 11.2K 40
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
932K 35.3K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
536K 11.6K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.