【Stranger Things 4】 Eddie Mu...

By IloveAnthonyLaRusso

You're the sibling of Chrissy. You and your sister were always close. Anywas this story is about how Eddie Mu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 (Last Chapter)

Chapter 10

1.6K 45 6
By IloveAnthonyLaRusso

*Y/n walks out of the bathroom*

Will: "You're packed already?"

Mike: "Yeah, I mean, I never really unpacked...Thanks, by the way."

Will: "For what?"

Mike: "For knocking some sense into me. I was being a total self-pitying idiot."

Will: "Oh, I didn't say it."

Mike: "You didn't have to. Hey, also, about the last few days-"

Will: "You don't have to say anything. I...I was bez a total jerk to El. I deserved it."

Mike: "No."

Y/n: "Do you guys need romantic music or something...? Guys really... That's not the best moment...Hey...stop ignoring me..."

Mike: "Listen, the truth is, the last year has been weird, you know? And I mean, you know, Max and Lucas and Dustin, they're...they're great. It's just...It's Hawkins. It's not same without you. And I feel like maybe I was worrying too much about El and I don't know, maybe I feel I lost you or something. Does that make sense? I have no idea what's gonna happen next. But, whatever it is, I...I think we should work together. I think it'll be easier if we're...we're a team. Friends. Best friends."

Will: "Cool."

Mike: "Cool."

Y/n: "Cool?"

Mike: "That was fast."

Will: "Thirty minutes or less."

Jonathan: "All right...You guys ready?"

Will, Mike and Y/n: "Yeah."

*Doorbell rings*

Agent Wallace: "Pizza time. I got it. Yeah, I'm coming. Hold your horses. Jesus Christ."

*Agent Wallace opens the door*

A man: "Hello there."

*A man shots Agent Wallace*

Jonathan: "What the hell was that?"

Will: "Shit."

Jonathan: "Stay here!"

*Y/n wants to run after Jonathan but Mike and Will stops her/him/them*

Agent Harmon: "Go in the den!"

Mike: "What's going on?"

Jonathan: "Get back!

Y/n: "Shit!"

Jonathan: "Listen, we gotta go right now!"

Mike: "Shit! Shit!"

Jonathan: "Go! Run!"

Agent Harmon: "Move! Move!"

Mike: "Shit!"

Agent Harmon: "Follow me."

Mike: "Okay."

Agent Harmon: "I shoot, you run!"

*Agent Harmon gets shot*

A little bit later...

Argyle: "Whoa!"

Jonathan: "Stop the car!"

Argyle: "The hell is going on? Whoa...is that real blood, man?"

Everyone: "Drive!"

Argyle: "Okay. All right. But...Oh my God. Why is that guy holding a gun?"

Everyone: "DRIVE!"

Y/n: "Drive! We don't want to die!"

Argyle: "Okay!"

*Y/n gets nosebleed and closes her/his/their eyes and appears next to a woman*

Y/n's mind: 'Yeah...No I can't control my powers...'

A man: "Forty thousand. Wow, all there."

A woman: "Okay, now your turn. Go get Hopper."

A man: "I will. But first, I will call Enzo. If your frit is dead, I could save myself trouble and fuel. I'm kidding. I'm sure he's not dead. But still, I should check."

*A man walks away*

Y/n: "Who are you?"

A woman: "I'm Joyce Byers? And this is Murray Bauman. Why?"

Y/n: "Uhmmm...I don't know maybe because I randomly spawn here...I feel like I'm in Minecraft...Wait Byers...Are Jonathan and Will your children? Oh and I'm Y/n."

Joyce: "Yes...they're my sons."

Murray: "Anyways...I don't like him."

Y/n: "Wait...I think the drinks-"

*Murray faints and Joyce falling on the ground*

A man: "I'm sorry, poor bird. Did I make your coffee too strong? Don't worry...You will be reunited with your American boyfriend very soon. Very soon."

Y/n: "GO AWAY FROM HER!"

*Y/n wants to shot him with fire but Y/n faints and wakes up in Steve's car*

Max: "Turn here."

Dustin: "Here?"

*Steve stops the car and Max and Lucas walks out*

Lucas: "Max?"

Max: "Lucas, please, just wait in the car."

Lucas: "Max, just wait...Max, please."

Max: "Lucas, just wait-"

Lucas: "Just listen to me. Just, please."

Y/n: "Steve, Dustin...is it okay when I sleep a little bit in the time Max doing her thing...?"

Steve: "Yeah...sure...w-wait you're back again?!"

*Y/n closes her/his/their eyes and fall asleep*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 3.7K 86
They didn't know each other, she was popular in high school, he was the nerdy and probably crazy guy. She was loved by everyone but he was not partic...
2.8K 163 15
this story has been discontinued due to lack of motivation & lack of support. ❝ you make me want to smash my head onto that table, sinclair ❞ ˚₊· ͟͟͞...
53.9K 876 47
Emily is Dustin's older sister, she only recently moved back in after years of being away with her abusive biological father. This is when she meets...
52.9K 1.3K 60
⚠️Contains smut⚠️ Eddie Munson x Female Reader. Not related to the events of Stranger Things season 4.