【Stranger Things 4】 Eddie Mu...

By IloveAnthonyLaRusso

You're the sibling of Chrissy. You and your sister were always close. Anywas this story is about how Eddie Mu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 (Last Chapter)

Chapter 9

1.7K 51 2
By IloveAnthonyLaRusso

Some moments later...

Will: "Excuse me, sir?"

Mike and Y/n: "Excuse me, sir?"

Agent Wallace: "What?"

*Y/n gets nosebleed and a vision: Agent Harmon gets shot*

Will: "We're hungry."

Agent Wallace: "I could eat."

Y/n: "I'm right back..."

*Y/n walks in the bathroom and closes her/his/their eyes and gets nosebleed and sees Max, Lucas, Steve and Dustin*

Max: "I know you guys are staring at me."

Steve: "What...sorry?"

Lucas: "You said you needed something?"

Steve: "Just hanging up."

Max: "How you think your eyes boring into the back of my head is protecting me from Vecna, I don't know...."

*Max walks to them*

Max: "You can look at me now."

Dustin: "Thank you."

Lucas, Steve and Dustin: "Sorry..."

*Max gives everyone a letter*

Max: "For you. For you. And...umm...you. Oh and ummm...give these to Mike, El, Will and Y/n. If you can ever get a hold of them again...What are you doing? No...don't. That's not for now. Don't open it now. Don't...Okay."

Dustin: "I'm sorry...What is this?"

Max: "It's...ummm...it's a fail-safe. For after. If things don't work out."

Lucas: "Wait, whoa...Max, things are gonna work out."

Max: "No! No, I don't need you to reassure me and tell me it's all gonna work out. People have been telling me that my entire life and it's almost never true. It's never true. I mean, of course this asshole cureses me. Should've seen that one coming."

*Y/n appears in front of Max and Y/n hugs her*

Y/n: "Hey Max.....we'll kill Vecna and you...you are not going to die...okay? I would never let that happen..."

Steve: "How...where...what...?"

Y/n: "Long story...but I need to go again..."

Lucas: "Wait...the letter."

*Lucas gives Y/n the letter from Max*

*Y/n closes her/his/their eyes again and gets nosebleed and appears in the bathroom again*

Y/n: "Yes...I can control my powers"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 776 16
y/n with Eddie Munson. your a boy. you move school and meet Eddie and fall in love.
13.9K 225 19
Y/n Henderson x Eddie Munson The first look at Dustins sister makes Eddie's heart beat harder then before. When Y/n sees Eddie she immediately falls...
62.4K 1.5K 32
in which a girl fell inlove with a freak wanted for murder. finished -book contains content that can trigger readers. trigger warnings will be placed...
8K 144 48
These are just Random thoughts that go running through my head on a daily basis , all about our favorite Dungeon Master, hope you enjoy 😉 🛑Smut w...