๐‘๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘› ๐ต๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐ด ๐‘†๐‘ค๐‘–๏ฟฝ...

By KawiITStormz

๐ด ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘™๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘ . More

๐”พ๐•ฆ๐•š๐••๐•–๐•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ค
"Nasty Boy" ๐Ÿ˜ Pt. I
"Nasty Boy" Pt. II ๐Ÿ˜
"Nasty Boy" Pt. III ๐Ÿ˜
"Nasty Boy"Pt. IV (Finale) ๐Ÿ˜
"The Midnight Society" Pt. I ๐ŸŒ–
"The Midnight Society" Pt. II๐ŸŒ“
"The Midnight Society" PT. III ๐ŸŒ—
"The Midnight Society" Pt. IV ๐ŸŒ–
"The Midnight Society" Pt.V๐ŸŒ”
"The Midnight Society" Pt. VI ๐ŸŒ–
"The Midnight Society" Pt. VII ๐ŸŒ”
"The Midnight Society" Pt. IX ๐ŸŒ”
"The Midnight Society" Pt. X๐ŸŒ–
"The Midnight Society" X Pt. 2 ๐ŸŒ– (Finale)
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song๐Ÿ“
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song๐Ÿ“ Pt.2
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ Pt. 3
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ Pt.4
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ Pt. 5
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song๐Ÿ“ Pt. 6
Not Gon Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ Pt. 7
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ PT.8
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“(Weekend Extragenza)
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“(Weekend Extravagenza)
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ (Weekend Extravangza)
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song๐Ÿ“ Pt. 9
Not Gonna Write You a Love Song ๐Ÿ“ pt. 10
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song๐Ÿ“ Pt. 11
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“Pt. 12
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ Pt. 13
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“pt. 14
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ Pt. 15
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ Pt.16
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ Pt. 17
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“Pt. 18
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“Pt. 19
Own That Shi-๐Ÿคซ Pt. 2
Own That Shi๐Ÿคซ Pt.3
Own That Shi-๐Ÿคซ Pt. 4
Own That Shi-๐ŸคซPt.5
Own That Shi-๐ŸคซPt. 6
Own That Shi-๐Ÿคซ Pt.7
Own That Shi-๐Ÿคซ Pt. 8
Own That Shi-๐Ÿคซ Pt.9
Own That Shi-๐Ÿคซ Pt. 10
OWN THAT SHI- ๐ŸคซPt. 11
Own That Shi-๐Ÿคซ Pt. 12
Own That Shi- pt. 13 ๐Ÿคซ
๐‡๐€๐†๐†๐ˆ ๐Ÿซฃ
๐‡๐€๐†๐†๐ˆ ๐๐ญ. ๐Ÿ๐Ÿซฃ
๐‡๐€๐†๐†๐ˆ ๐๐ญ. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿซฃ
๐‡๐€๐†๐†๐ˆ ๐๐ญ. ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿซฃ
๐‡๐€๐†๐†๐ˆ ๐๐ญ. ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿซฃ
๐‡๐€๐†๐†๐ˆ ๐๐ญ. ๐Ÿ” ๐Ÿซฃ
๐‡๐€๐†๐†๐ˆ ๐๐ญ. ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿซฃ
๐‡๐€๐†๐†๐ˆ ๐๐ญ. ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿซฃ

"The MidNight Society" VIII๐ŸŒ”

835 22 254
By KawiITStormz

"So with decorations, cake, outfits and OTHER supplies. It'll all come down to about a hundred and sixty dollars" I said to K looking as dry I could.

We both decided it was cool to meet in the girls lobby to go over the arrangements for Dal's big day.

"Aight cool" was all he said as he elbows pressed to his knees flippin his phone in his hand as I had my legs tucked underneath me with my notepad.

This shit was hella awkward and I was ready to go back to the room. I held my hand out making the motion to give me the cash.

K leapt up angling over taking his wallet out of his back pocket. He counted out a bill and four fifty dollar bills placing it into my hand.

I smacked throwing the bill back to him.

"It's a tip" He shrugged.

"Keep it" I recounted. K huffed placing the cash back into his wallet.

"Pleasure doing business with you" I rolled my eyes ready for him to leave already.

"So you just up and done with me huh?" he smirked but still hurt.

"K I don't know what else you want me to say" I shrugged "You rolling up in here all cool and shit like everything good on your end".

"Oh that's what you think?" he raised a brow

"It's what I know" I leaned forward "I expected you to leave yes, but when De told me he didn't see you.

Yeah you just fine".

K rubbed his face placing his hand on the arm of the couch as The Parkers played on the mounted TV monitor.

MAMA KILLED HIM MAMA KILLED HIM MAMA KILLED

T-EeeeBOOOOO

MAMA KILLED HIM MAMA KILLED MAMA KILLED HIM

KILLLLEEDDDD HIMMMM!!

TEeEeBOOOOO!! T shouted into the mic causing me and K to burst into laughter.

"SHHHHHHH!!!" shushed the RA causing us both to look back. They took their job way too seriously.

"This was our favorite episode" chuckled K as he swayed his legs.

"Yeah after the party we chilled in your dorm and watch reruns all the time" I shook my head "We couldn't stop singing it".

"You couldn't stop singing it with your silly ass" he corrected.

We both lowly chuckled til it grew silent.

"....you know you still my girl right?" he eyed me.

"I know I'm your girl K" I sighed "I'm just not your only girl but...it's fine really".

"How so?" he asked. I shrugged my shoulders as he slid over a bit.

He snaked his arm behind me making sure the girl at the desk wasn't looking pulling me over.

"K how do you feel about me seriously?" I tilted my head. K stared at his Forces before looking up.

"De said it best..." he looked at me

"Dada I'm crazy about you but I kept my distance so shit like this wouldn't happen". I nodded

"I'm crazy about you too K" I replied making him smirk "I'd probably go hell and back for you".

"Eehhh don't put me on no pedestal baby" he frowned "I'm not all that I'm cracked up to be".

"Why would you say that?" I raised a brow.

"Because if I were..." he paused "I'd be your one and only. I'd forever be devoted to you". I couldn't agree with him more being that his only flaw was commitment.

"You talk to De?" I inquired as I played with his face.

"Mhm you know his soft ass was workin my nerves making sure I was good" he chuckled

"Like I said. Man's teddy bear...don't know how he puts up with me half the time".

"I do" I smirked "You're a good person with a good heart".

"You think so pretty girl" he smirked.

"I do" I smiled "We don't ever wanna lose you baby". K gave a smirk as he looked back over the RA then over at me.

He leaned into my ear.

"Let's head back to my car" he bit his lip. I pulled away with a stupid grin on my face.

"K" I smacked

"Come on I haven't had my mouth on that sweetness in a minute" he teased "I missed her and I KNOW she missed me". One thing I would never do is turn down getting head from K.

"You is nasty I swear" I squealed as the RA shushed us again sitting up a bit.

"You two are showing too much PDA in the lobby" she pointed "Either separate or leave".

"Glaaadllyyyy" shouted K as he grabbed my hand cussing me to laugh. We made it out the door walking hand in hand. I was glad me and K were back on good terms....

I was getting better at accepting how he was-I didn't know how I would break it to him when I left TMS but I'd knew he'd be fine with it either way.

🌖🌔

All the line brothers took Dal to the bar for a couple of rounds while all the girls put up the decorations up for his surprise birthday party-

I loved this.

Out of all the guys, Dalvin was indeed my favorite and I was gonna show my appreciation by orchestrating the biggest GAMMA blowout they ever had. What's a good party without a theme right?

THE DALVIN WEARS NADA since his birthday was literally on Halloween.

"Dada he's gonna go crazy when he sees all this" she took a step back from her creation. She personally made a banner that read HAPPY 21st TO OUR DYLABOIKAL DADDY- YOUR GAMMA BABIES.

Tià was an Art major so of course my girl killed the design...RED BLACK AND GOLD...

"You did amazing Katià" I looked up admiring her work. The others girls agreed-I turned to all of them.

"We all did" I smiled "Look I know the Nivea situation was a real scare to all of us but we owe it to these guys to keep things right down there, they chose US for a reason...

Don't have them second guessing this line". All the girls agreed as we all huddled into a circle.

They all nodded almost standing at attention like I was their leader

"Okay it's Dalvin's night and he's gonna wanna have some fun if you know what I mean" I raised my brow "Our mission is to keep Mister Man happy got it?"

"Got it" the girls said

I really wanted this group to become close, relying on each other if needed-we didn't need another Nivea spoiling everything for us. I was big on keeping it clean and all the way squeaky clean.

I didn't play about my health and neither did these guys-so if I had to gather up forms like field trip slips. Damnit I would do it with pride.

Now let's get this shit rolling and give Dalvin the ride of his life who's with me?!"

All the girls cheered.

"GAMMA BAABBIIEEESSSS" I yelled

"GET DIS PUSSSYYY" they finished.

Another hour rolled by as me and the girls got into our outfits. Fuck Victoria Secret Angels-We were Dalvin's Red Devils draped in red lingerie and wings.

I received a message from K that they were bringing an OVERLY EXCITED Dalvin through the door.

De told me Dal's been drinking way before 21 but it wasn't a lot. Tonight they got him buzzed just enuff to enjoy himself and that's where we came in.

We heard someone turning the knob with Dalvin yelling through the door

"WHAT YA'LL MUTHaAaFuckAs uP TO?" I asked "OPeN ThIS DAYumM DoE!"

"Hold on man we gotchu" laughed K who finally pushed the door as they all held Dalvin tipsy self up walking him inside.

"HAAPPPYY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!!".

Jessica and Alycia brought out the cake with Dalvin cute face on it bringing it up towards him as his candles sparkled-he was so adorable how his eyes lit up.

"You..YOouu all did dizzz?" he pointed "Foe Me?".

"Just for you Daddy" I clapped from the balcony. Dalvin pointed up as I pointed back.

"Aye play some music up in this bitch!" yelled Static "We came to party and see some AaZzzzzz"

"Already on it" smirked PanTHoez as he ran over to the stereo.

2pac's How Do You Want It blared through the house as everyone was groovin and bouncing to the hypnotic beat

There was an inside joke going around that KCI looked exactly like the R&B singer who sung the chorus. He hated when people told him that.

He wasn't even that good at singing *stares out into audience*

Me and Tià were getting it shaking our asses on each other trying to show out for him the most.

The girls stripped Dalvin to his draws while brothers grabbed a seat pushing his ass sit down so he can see all the ass shaking around him.

"It's like I died and gone to Hell" Dalvin said in all his glory. The boys chuckled as they went to dancing with their babies as well.

K and De sat over to the far end bopping their heads before they peered up.

I loved to dance I was so lost into the music I thought I was stripper at one point-I placed my leg on the railed as my ass was wiggled over.

"Oh you betta get that shit Hoe!" she yelled smacking my ass-I was riding the shit out the rail being on Cloud 9 with the music.

"OOoHh heelll naww!" yelled K who cupped his mouth to call "Brang all that ass down heeeaaa"

"Hell yeah!" called Dalvin "I want the both of y'all down here on Daddy's lap. I want all that in my face!!". Tiá grabbed my hand as we came down the steps still on one.

Dalvin was like a dog in heat the way he was clapping his hands ushering for us to hurry up and come over-we both laughed at his tipsy cute ass.

We each took a leg as we started shaking our plump asses in Dalvin's face.

"Fuck him up GAMMA BABIES!" cheered K as De looked on grinning as hard as he ever did. We were putting in twice the work.

"Yes my two favorite girls" he bit his lip smacking both us with a firm grip. Dalvin kissed both our cheeks loving every minute of this-he betta stop cuz I'm already having evil thoughts.

I spun around gripping his neck pulling him close to my pelvic bone whining my hips as he pressed his mouth to my hip licking my skin as his tongue looped my string.

He used his teeth to snap the side of my strap looking up at me with lustful.

"You betta stop teasing him Dada!" yelled Smoke "He gonna take you in that room and give you the business".

I had to slow it down while I was ahead-yeah Dalvin was attractive but I didn't know if I wanna get down with Devantè's brother-I love the flirting

But fucking? I wasn't so sure

I got off of Dal's leg grabbing Tià maneuvering her onto his lap while I twerking behind him.

Tia was riding him like the mean cowgirl she was while I was caressing him from the back working together like how De and K did

He was right, we could actually come together and work as a unit without anyone feeling left out. I look over to K who smiled back like he like a proud Daddy and although Alycia was draped underneath his arm it didn't phase me all that much

-Tonight was about Dalvin's ole fine ass.

"Girl you betta hope them knees still work when you through" he told Tià working his hips to the music as well

"Cuz you finna get this dick when it's all said and done". Tià giggled loving every minute as I smiled too.

"Happy Birthday Daddy" I kissed Dal on his cheek as I hugged him from behind-Dalvin took my hand and kissed the inside of my palm.

🌖

As the festivities died down a bit, we all came together and sung Happy Birthday to our baby GAMMA DADDY.

A hand wrapped around my waist pulling me back as I felt a peck to the cheek.

I turned to see K who still gave me the same butterflies like before. I lend back as I gave him a giant kiss-they were still juicier as ever.

After us practically butchering the song, the girls took icing off the cake as Dalvin went to each one licking it off.

He got to mine and soon as I felt his mouth-my coochie twitched. Lawd I was gonna have to do some maajoorrr praying after tonight.

Everyone gathered around to do Dal's favorite pastime...His puff puff pass session

Everyone laid on one another taking turns hitting the blunt.

"Yo this was the best fucking party I ever had" Dalvin shook his head in disbelief.

"Don't give us too much credit Dal" K said playing with Alycia's hand "Your girl Da hooked it up". Dalvin looked over at me with a smile as wide as his brothers

"I fuck witchu tough Da" he blew smoke "I knew you were special when you first came to our sess".

"That's because she is special" agreed K.

I wanted to blush but remained humbled. Devantè looked over my way not saying anything but the side smirk said it all.

"It wasn't just me" I shrugged "It was a team effort. My girls". They all smiled at me-it was obvious I was the favorite but I wanted my sisters to reap the benefits as well.

"Bitch just accept your reward and pass the blunt" Tià said as we all chuckled-I passed her the blunt laughing as well.

The time was going on 11:00 so the night was still quite young to get some action going on. Me and Dalvin talk a bit in the hallway while the rest of the girls went to the back awaiting him.

"So you really gonna turn me down huh?" He licked his lips. "You know my brother doesn't care about all that right?"

"He probably doesn't Dal" I smiled "I know how y'all get down but I think I'ma sit this one out". Dalvin smirked as he shook his head-he still was as tempting as ever.

"I suppose you're right" he placed his hand in my hair stroking it

He then blessed me with his full wet lips as I gave in a little.

"I would've had you cummin for hours" he nestled in my ear. I held onto to his forearm as he continued rubbing my face-Damn he was putting on me hard, I wanted to take him up on that.

"Dalvin get in ya cute butt in there and celebrate your birthday before it's over" I flicked his chin. He graced my lips one more time giving him a pat to his butt as he went about his merry way.

I wiped the little remains from my lips as I walked out heading to the doorway-not before I found my black and red jersey that laid across the couch and my UGGs.

🌖

I decided to take a little stroll through the dark forest and found a gorgeous lake-I sat down viewing the large moon giving the lake a beautiful glow.

I figured K would be in the same room handling Alycia wishing it were me. I didn't know how long I was gonna be able to take this sharing shit-I liked everybody and this crazy bond we seem to have

But knowing K was in the room giving Alycia all his time and attention was taking a toll on my heart. He was right, he was so fucking right-

"Why did I do this?" I quietly said wiping my tears "He said I wouldn't be able to handle this and here I am heartbroken like a love sick puppy".

"You crying?" a voice asked causing me to straighten up a bit-from the bass I knew it was Devantè.

"No" I sniffled wiping my face with his sleeve. A few seconds later I felt De's warmth by my side as he too sat next to me. He began rubbing my back and that's when I broke down.

"Shhhh" he cooed leaning me into his shoulder.

"I feel like an idiot De" I cried hysterically "You both tried to warn me and I didn't listen".

"You fell for him didn't you?" he asked. I slowly nodded admitting my truth-I heard De sigh letting me cry for a minute.

"You know loving someone is not a bad thing Dada" he finally spoke "And I know K cares for you too, look this is just between us too but...

He's afraid to go back to that place". I shot my head back up looking at him.

"His ex really fucked him up Da" he revealed "He's just...he's just not ready and you have to respect that". I laid back into his arm.

"Are you gonna kick me out?" I asked "For breaking the rule. I'd understand if you did".

"Well it's really not up to me" he shrugged "But if it makes you feel any better. We'd be sad to see you go".

"Really?" I wiped my face

"Yeah man" he chuckled "You definitely made an impression on the pack. K was right about one thing".

I looked up at him as he looked down

"You are really special".

Devantè brought me so much comfort that night. He was the sweetest thing I've ever known and I wanted it to stay that way but I knew he had a representation to uphold.

"Surprised you ain't in there putting it down on my brother the way you was grinding up on him" he spoke causing me to laugh.

"Yeah ummm" I shook my head "That offer was pretty tempting I won't lie but I couldn't do that to you".

"Aahhh man I don't care about that shit" he waved "You know the drill. Just keep it and us informed"

"I know but...." I looked at him "It still wouldn't sit right with me.

"Ppreciate it Da" He smirked

"Lemme dance for you" I suggested. Devantè lift a brow at me.

"Don't make it so awkward De" I chuckled "I feel like I owe you anyway. For keeping my secret". We both looked out into the lake once more listen to the sounds of the creek and hoots from the owls

🌖

It was just me and him-staring in each other's eyes as I watched him take a puff of his blunt looking sexy and dangerous all at once.

He was trying to act all unfazed but I was about to change that expression real quick

I slowly removed my Jersey fall off my subtle skin tossing it to the side.

My fingers embraced my thighs as I swayed to the music getting lost once again bringing it up to my caressing myself-I began lip syncing

I sashayed my way over caressing my breasts so he could see how comfortable I was with my body which he seemed to take quite a liking to. The tip of his tongue slid over the upper rim of his top lip as he stared hungrily into my ambers.

-Damn there go those eyes doing those things to me again. I know I was entertaining him but now I wanted him to want me as bad as I wanted K.

The moonlight peered through the shattered French doors giving my thick thighs a tiger like stripe silhouette.

I watched as De took another puff of his blunt as I was now in his face giving him my iconic Baby eyes. His face still showed no emotion.

"Am I still not attractive enough for you De?" I asked swaying my hips in a circular motion.

De released the cloud of smoke into the air looking at me.

"Naw didn't say all that" he smirked "I'm just enjoying the view that's all".

I removed the blunt from his hand as I inhaled now turning around so he could see this phat phat he's been wanting to get his hands on.

"Hmm I was starting to think you hated my guts again" I joked but kept it cute.

"I rather be in your guts instead" he counteracted.

"Oh really" I smiled bending it over letting him get a nice view as I finally exhaled. "That's watchu do?".

"Did I stutter?" he said with snarl. I turned around placing my hands on my hips shifting my weight.

"Sir you can calm the tude down" I scrunched.

"I ain't gotta do shit" he smirked "You forgot who's domain you're in".

"This may be YOUR domain" I pointed "But I ain't cha boys. You ain't finna run me like you my boss". De chuckled licking his lips nodding off.

With one swift move. He grabbed my arm spinning me around so now he was behind me. He grabbed the blunt from my finger tips bringing his arms around the center of my face

He LITERALLY PUT IT OUT mushing the ash into the palm in his hand.

OH GAAYYYDAAYYUMMM I den fucked up. I den fucked up!

After tucking the bud behind his ear, he grabbed my chin making me look up at him.

"That face you making now" he paused "Yeah...I like that shit". My chest heaved up and down trying to remember how to breathe

"So you tend to misbehave huh?" he smirked roughly rubbing my bottom lip

"Trust me...".

He pushed me away from him.

"I know how to handle that" he breathed out-Damn he must've read my essay.

Shit! I forgot all about that.

Devantè grabbed me again as we switched our positions, pushing me onto the mattress-I was scared yet aroused at the same time.

"You quiet now huh?" he teased scooting my legs further apart.

"I told you Dada. My taste are different and you really about to find out tonight babygirl".

"Oh so I'm your babygirl now" I teased back "No Brat?".

"Don't get fresh with me" he smirked

SMACK!

"Ahhhh Fucckkk" I whimpered into the sheets. Not him smacking my pussy lips. This was definitely a new high.

"Please" I whined "Again".

"Oh now you wanna behave for Daddy" he chuckled "Nun uhn you gonna have to beg better than that".

"Pleassseee Daddy" I cried out "Please I want it again-I'm begging you please".

WHAT...THE FUCK...WAS I SAYIN? I NEVER BEGGED A MAN TO BE PLEASURED. THEY USUALLY JUST GAVE ME WHAT I WANTED, WHICH KINDA

BECAME DULL

SMACK!

"God yes!" I cried out once more feeling myself leaking.

"Now look watchu did?" he ticked "You made a mess". His long middle and third finger caressed my sore labia as he played with my nectar a bit.

He removed his glistened hand bringing it to my face.

"Clean it off" he demanded. Now I was eating myself from this nugha's hand

Sensational.

I sucked the shit outta of his fingers as I heard a little hiss-He was gettin a bit turned on.

"Good" he said "I see you catch on pretty quick. I'm nothing like the others-remember that"

"So how are you?" I breathed heavily "Show me".

I heard him chuckling while shaking his head. The unzipping of his pants was the next thing I heard then hearing the anticipation in my own breathing-I was gonna get it now.

He instantly pulled me to his. Making intense eye contact he ripping my lace bikini off as my jaw dropped.

"Yo- you" I looked down and back up

"Nigha you owe me a new pair of panties". Devantè rolled his eyes.

"Yeah tell K ass to buy you some" he remarked.

"Oh you piece of sh-". He pushed me back on the mattress as he undid my bralette.

"I love our little talks Da I do but sometimes...." he brought my knees up onto the edge.

"You need to shut the fuck up" he smirked.

Instant pressure was applied as De connivingly shoved himself in me

"Ohh fuucckk!!!" I cried. Devantè without any warning slammed into me as the bed began to rock. I didn't have two words to say to this man I just wanted what he was bringing to the table.

He lifted my chin again make me look up as I was getting fucked from behind

"You...gonna learn...to stop...talking back to your Daddy" he gritted "We clear?".

LORD THOSE BEAUTIFUL WORDS I LONGED TO HEAR AGAIN.

"Yes-yes we're clear" I whined taking my punishment which was my reward. I loved being handled and I do believe Devantè was the man for the job.

He pushed me back down placing his foot on the post holding onto my waist.

"Who's your boss brat?" He asked continuing to pound my walls.

"OOohfuUCk" I cried "You baby. You the boss".

Damn a bitch den slipped up again. He chuckled because he knew he had me where he wanted me.

"Mhm that's right" he said "You gonna do what I say next time?".

"I'll do anything you say" I whimpered grabbing the sheets again-damn whatever this was, I craved more. I didn't think I could feel this much euphoria from such an aggressive soul like De.

Devantè lifted me up by the nape as my back pressed to his chest again. Feeling his narcotic breathe on neck was sending me. My heart couldn't stop beating the same way he had me pinned to the door.

De walked me over to the chaise seat that was placed by the window. He let me go making himself comfortable on the chair with both legs on either side.

"I want you to make yourself cum on this dick". I was more than willing to do that but not without glancing at this masterpiece before me. Now HE was definitely a work of art. His phallus blended perfect with his skintone with a beautiful curve to it.

-He needed his own gallery.

"I don't like asking twice Brat" he eyed me. I skipped right to it, running up straddling him as I eased myself onto his lengthy shaft.

I used my hips making circular motions warming it up before I really took action. De placed arms behind his head licking his lips watching me pleasing myself.

Damn since being in this fraternity, my eyes were now open to new things. If you'd ask how'd I feel about joining a frat that consisted of guys fucking a variety of women-I'd say you be out your goddamn mind

But now,

Now I was started to re think removing myself from GAMMA PHI GIMME.

"How Daddy Soul's dick feel baby?" he seductively asked knowing how his voice oozed sex.

"Mmm it's feel amazing Daddy" I motioned back and forth holding onto one of shoulders using his thighs to balance myself up.

"That's right use me" he growled "I'm just your toy. Fuck me like you want".

THIS GAMMA DAMGEROUS!

I instantly tucked my feet underneath his for support as I started bouncing on it. God I could ride this man forever and ever but I knew I was close to cumming soon.

"NAahnnnn" I whined wanting this nut so bad I couldn't stand it-this shit was higher than any other drug.

"Mmm I wish you could see yourself" he cooed looking at me up and down. "Like you been waiting your whole for this"

I looked away because staring at him would make me cum faster and I wanted to last as long as I could.

"Oh you looking away" he smirked "Why's that?"

"The same reason...you didn't look at me that night" I huffed not realizing the smartness from my mouth

That was the wrong answer because he shot up making me fall back onto the end of the seat as he started thrusting me fast grabbing my neck-

I cooed as my eyes tighten feeling his pelvic slapping my clitoris

"What you so afraid of?" he continued to pant. My eyes peered open as I was on the brink.

"I'm afraid....of you" I breathed.

"Yeah?" He panted as his eyes grew dark "You should be".

Devantè went back into overdrive as my climax was on its way and the rate he was going-I was not coming back from this.

My mouth flew gasping from his rhythmic slaps to my sex. I roped my hands away his neck as it took him by surprise again, I drugged him down pulling him into a lustful kiss.

His slaps slowed down giving me more of his long daddy strokes hearing him muffle into my mouth-I think he was enjoying as much as me. I released his lips and he looked at me in disbelief.

Yet he swiped his lips and asked,

"Watchu need from me Dada?"

"Keep it like this" I moaned "I wanna feel all of you". Devantè his hips rotating into me even more. I kissed his neck causing him to grit uttering shit out of his mouth.

I enjoyed being fucked by Devantè it ignited a flame within me but what I needed right now-was him loving on me like I needed. That same sensation was creeping back up as I held on tighter

"Oh Devantè it's coming" I whined "It's coming baby. Please give it to me".

The sound of my neediness caused De to buck the hell outta his hips as he bit down on his lip finally looking at me. One these days we were gonna have sex-and we were gonna stare into each other's globes and never look away

But today-was not that day.

I finally released letting out a sensual cry. He immediately held me up still grinding til I was riding out my high.

This was amazing-it was liberating. It was freeing and now I was sleepy.

🌖🌔

My eyes fluttered from the flames of herbs intruding my nose. The blurriness from my vision repaired seeing a half dress Devantè leaning on the opened French doors gazing out into the moonlight inhaling the last bit of his blunt.

The smoke escaped his nostrils and lips causing her to thump. I never realized how beautiful his man was, especially with the moonlight blessing his caramel skin just right.

I moaned out causing him to turn his head.

"Shit did I wake you?" he huffed out a chuckle as puff of smoke came along with it

"Yeah" I shook my head "Why you not in this bed?". Devantè chuckled letting out the remaining trail smoke from his mouth.

"Guess I couldn't sleep at the moment" he flicked the ashes "It was nice watching you tho. You seem at peace".

"What happened to my aftercare?" I questioned with a smirk.

"Well you fell asleep so fast I couldn't give it to you" he smirked back "So instead I was gonna treat you to breakfast"

"That's sweet of you De" I sat up "But what I want right now is for you to come to bed".

"Oh so you bossing me around?" he lifted a brow

"No no bossing around" I shook my head "Just like skin on skin contact".

"Yeah?" He titled his head "Do you?". I loved when he teased me, he had me feeling like I had a 10-year-old crush all over again.

He was such a kind and nurturing soul and all I could say was Nivea passed up a great GAMMA DADDY-and I lucked up.

"Come to bed" I cooed "Please Daddy". Devantè chuckled putting the ashes out with his fingertip tossing it out before he undid his pants. Lord that Hanes waistband sat on his hips so right.

I scooted over as he got in and snuggled close to me.

"De can I ask you something?" I questioned.

"What is it?" he asked wrapping his arm around me

"How do you and K manage to provide these kinds of services without getting caught up" I asked.

"Well I told you what happened to K but as for me" he paused looking up "I didn't always look like this. The girls during my freshmen year of high school were ruthless boi.

Especially from my own kind".

I peered up now waiting to hear more.

"They um talk about me having a speech impediment" he began "Why my ears were so big. Why my gums were so big and wide, like they just went HAM. They were not feeling the light skin brotha at all".

I frowned at his story-Everyone had an ugly stage but his best assets were still there and they taunted it.

"So when I grew into my looks I didn't give THOSE same girls my time" he paused "I hated em at one point and I wanted them to know what it was like to be rejected".

"Including me?" I asked. De looked down at me with shame in his eyes-I know he didn't mean it. He was just hurting.

"I'm sorry" he sighed "For everything I did and said to you Da. Just because that shit happened to me didn't mean you deserved it. I should've just left you alone".

"Well...." I shrugged "I'm glad you didn't and thank you for being real with me. I know that took a lot to come out and say".

"Yeah" he rubbed my shoulder "Guess it doesn't hurt as much now".

"Don't worry" I joked "The next girl who talks about your mouth will definitely get an earful from me, if you know what I mean".

Devantè huffed up a laugh bringing me in closer.

"Can I tell you something?" asked De causing me to look over

"What?" I said

"K deserves you" he assured "After gettin to know you a bit more. It's crazy how he hasn't given you two a try".

"Well it's like you said De" I shrugged "He's not ready to love anyone and I just have to respect that".

"He loves you Dada" he assured "He told me". I jumped from his embrace.

"He told you?" I repeated

"Well not quite like that but uh" he swayed his head "He said Dada's the only girl he could possibly see a future with". I grew teary eyed-at least it was nice to know he did in fact love me too.

"...I think I'ma stay" I peered up "I grown to like this organization and what it represents. The fellas. K....and especially you". Devantè's beautiful hazels looked back down at me

"I think I've grown quite fond of you" I looked down messing with the covers

"I hate we didn't grow up together...because I would've hung out with you most of the time-as friends". Devantè continued staring at me.

"I seen my share of guys but..." I paused "Nobody has a smile as wide and as beautiful as yours.

It's gorgeous". De grew bashful swiping his nose looking away but got back on topic-

"I don't think I would like that very much Da" he spoke causing me to turn my head

"Because if you were my friend" he continued "I would've wanted to hang with you ALL the time".

"I'd be your friend now" I teased.

"You'd be my friend now?" he pointed to himself. I nodded while holding in a smirk

"Well I'd be your best friend" He teased back being cute-

"You'd be my best friend?" I repeated causing him to grin back as he nodded

"I'd be your best friend right now" I said moving closer.

"You'd be my best friend now?" he inched in closer. My eyes and lips lowered as I leaned into him as well.

"Your bestest friend" I whispered. Me and Devantè locked lips again forcing me back down as we shared one another's bodies yet again

-this wasn't how best friends were suppose to be

We weren't suppose to be here kissing...together in this same bed....having sex possibly making love to one another

...but this was TMS

And we did whatever the fuck we wanted

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 401 30
/ ๐˜๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ( ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ) ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ /.
16.5K 310 25
wะฝere ั‚ะฝe devฮนl า“ฮฑllั• า“or ั‚ะฝe ษขษชส€สŸ แด›สœแด€แด› แดกแด€ษดแด›s แด›แด ส™แด‡แด€แด› สœษชแด แดกษชแด›สœ แด€ ษขแดœษชแด›แด€ส€ ๐˜–๐˜ค๐˜น๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜. ๐˜‹๐˜– ๐˜•๏ฟฝ...
41.2K 2.1K 13
' a feeling of intense pleasure or joy. ' ยฉ ๐ฃ๐œ๐๐ž๐œ๐ข ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฆ โ”Š the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passi...
6 1 4
copyrightยฉ๏ธ2022. Will give pics