𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓻 ♡ Tokyo Reven...

By SlutForHyunjinnie69

What if Y/n was actually a sano and has to move with them since her father threw her out ⓒⓞⓝⓣⓐⓘⓝⓢ/ⓦⓐⓡⓝⓘⓝⓖⓢ: ⇨... More

⇨INTRODUCTION⇦
⇨Chapter 1: New sano?⇦
⇨part 2:Stronger?⇦
⇨Part 3:New member?⇦
⇨chapter 4: The future?⇦
PICTUREEEEEES
MOREEEEEE
⇨chapter 5: The fight⇦
⇨Chapter 6: get 'em black cards?⇦
⇨Chapter 7:Simp⇦
⇨Chapter 8:we meet again...⇦
⇨Chapter 9:Fight...⇦
⇨Chapter 10: bloody<3⇦
⇨Chapter 11: Hot-ties♡⇦
⇨chapter 13: new hottie unlocked⇦
⇨Chapter 14: back to friends?⇦
Chapter 15: fight fight fight!
Chapter 16
⇨Chapter 17: Date⇦

⇨Chapter 12:awkward⇦

1.6K 55 7
By SlutForHyunjinnie69

☆I love the sound you make when you shut up☆

I was walking home in silent embarrassment, I told michi about my future self and asked mikey to start the so called "war" with black dragons which he refused,

Gawd, yeah my future self said that I'll  get rejected but damn it still was embarassing as fuck.

But my biggest question was... Why was my future self not showing any more? The last time was when she gave me the 2 american express black cards... I hope nothing bad happened to her- or is it I hope nothing bad happened to me??

Meh, don't know, don't care.

I hate the fact that I'll have to do this shiba problem with kisashit knowing he'll walk away like the rat he is, But it's for the sake of a better future!!

I went into my room and plopped onto my bed ,,HEYA I'M BACK!<3"

,,AH- WTF?!" I jumped & fell off of my bed and glared at my future self ,,Ehehehe- ANYWAYS- here take this, you'll have to give it to kokonut" I looked at the card in her hands ,,what's that?"

,,a card with 1000$ in it" I looked at her with a pout and furrowed eyebrows ,,I'm supposed to be his sugar baby not the other way around..." She just chuckled at that ,,I know~ but when you'll find the guy that's supposed to snitch, Koko will somehow fucking find out, barge in, and god knows what he did to the man, He'll snitch after but first asks what's in it for him, Kisaki will have the money on him but won't fucking give, like the rat this motherfucker is."

She mumbled the last part but I pretty much heard it loud and clear and chuckled ,,still that was a whole fuckig lot, gotta process this shit real quick" I said before taking the card from her hands and the small paper with the code on it ,,just... Out of curiosity... As what do we work?"

,,OH that! We are bonten's precious little thing~ and an executive." My eyes widen at that, Bonten? Isn't that the worst criminal organization which my little brother is the leader of?... Wasn't bonten the reason we are doing all this?... Then why were we- ,,I can't leave Bonten." Damn Am I a telepath in the future or sum?

,,If I leave I'll die... Heh... Funny how our little brother even threatened us and said 'either you stay or I'll torture you with my own 2 hands... We may be able to hold on with mikey's strength now but... He'll get stronger... WAY... We won't be able to do anything..."

I just stared at my future self in disbelief, Jiro? My little brother? He threatened me? He kept me hostage? What has the future become? How messed up is my life in the future? Why did emma's, shin's and izana's death hit that deep that he created a organization full of criminals and threatened me? Would he really torture me?

,,but I am happy that I found a way to somehow change the future!! Anyway I should head back... They're probably searching for me... BYE-BYE~" and with that she left. How am I supposed to imagine jiro threatening me? Will I even be able to change it? If yes, to the better or will I.... Make it worse?.

I ley on my bed and closed my eyes to fall asleep, and the next day I got woken up by some banging on my door, I got up and opened it ony to be greeted by a messy haired blonde mail in his pyjama. ,,Y/N!! Can you make us breakfast please????" I felt tears well in my eyes as he gave me a closed eyes smile,

How could someone like him threten and kill people?

Threaten and eventually kill...me?

Tears streamed down my face as his eyes widen ,,Y/N?! WHY ARE YOU CRYING?!!!" he shouted before hugging me as I slowly hugged him back ,,mikey... You know I love you... Right?" He only hmmed and I hugged him even tighter while caressing his head.

Later that day I went out, I had the sudden urge to go to yokohama, why? To find Him, the boy I Haven't talked to since I fought with the haitani drama bitches, Their boss, my cute little brother <3 Yes, I am older than him, Well only 2 days but... Who cares I am still older! And Ofc I know shin, On my first day I pretended not to know about his death, didn't want them to know I knew him, but oh well,

when I first met shini it was In a convenient store, He was buying some instant ramen and we both grabbed the last one, we talked and well found out about us being related, it was a real shock, Imagine your parents not telling you about your siblings and you meet them at a convenient store!

I was furious, how could dad not tell me that I had such a handsome and hot brother?! Then shini took me to visit Izana together and we kept on going to the orphanage together.

when Izana cut all ties with shini I still kept in contact with him, when He grew up he always kept barging about his gang, he showed me their hideout and the members and shit, I really love him like we were really related.

I felt alot of self confidence, my outfit was perfect, my hair was some lazy hairstyle but it looked awesome and my make up was popping!

Hairstyle:

Makeup:

Outfit:

Arriving at yokohama I straight went to search for Izana, where he was? I have no idea. My first thought was to look at the tenjiku hideout and once I got there, He was there bitches, my hot albino brother.

,,IZANA!"

I think I startled him- he flinched and looked around and once he spotted me running up to him, He let out a soft 'uh-oh' I jumped onto him and he luckily catched me

,,Oh ma aga shee- how is my sweet little baby brother doing??? What happened while I was gone? Did anyone say anything bad to kaku-babe about his smoking hot scar? If yes who? I'll beat the living daylight out of them!!" This boy, was my treasure, something I had to keep forever, Hearing my future self tell me that He died was a shock- I cried. Longer than 1 hour.

,,Y/N? God I haven't seen you in years and one of your first questions is about kakucho?! How rude!" This man was serious, he was dead serious when it came to fights and all that shit, but oh well that one soft spot for me didn't leave yet! And I appreciate it! I felt special knowing I could bring a new side of him to the light

I'm NoT lIkE oThEr GiRrRrRrRlS!~
👉🏾👈🏾 uwu

Ye my friends were right when they said I am a fucking weirdo.

Me and Izana talked for about 2 hours, catched up to the other ones life and all this shit. Well I had fun, until certain drama bitches came to the hideout. Ye. THE HAITANI DRAMA HOES.

I groaned once I saw them and Izana chuckled ,,still in a fight with them?"

,,As if I'll forgive them this easily! You know what they did!" He smirked at me and I mouthed a 'no' to which his smirk widen, and before I could say anything he shouted for the haitani hoes to come over here,

,,why?! WHY DO YOU HATE ME TO MUCH ZANA?!??!😭" He laughed at me and flicked my forehead, soon the hoes were standing right beside him looking at me with wide eyes and I just gave them the tanaka face

In hope they'd get weirded out and run away. Cut short, Didn't work. Zana ordered them to sit with us and talk and after 3 hours of talking to Zana and thw haitani hoes just barging into the convo I saw how late it got and decided on going home

,,Zana~ I'll get going now since it's pretty late~" I hugged him and gave him a kiss on his cheek, just to embarrasse him you know? I saw how the haitani hoes tried holding in their laughter at zana's angry face when I ruffled his hair

,,Bye-Bye~" and with that I walked away, It was fucking 8 pm and dark as fuck, and it'll take me 2 hours to get home since I don't have enough money with me right now to call a cab. Meh, walking makes you healthier!

Even if your legs will hurt like a bitch later.

Finally arriving, I saw that jiro's bike was parked outside, with a lot other bikes. So I assumed that some of toman were here, dang where are their parents? Why are they even allowed to go out this late? Really wanna meet and talk with their parents one day😃

,,why were you in yokohama."

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Done👌 this chap was pretty confusing and I changed part one alot for this one, so after reading this I'd re-read part one again<3

Next part will finally be a kissing part <3 They're still kids so No I will not write smut, YET. the best I can do is either write about them kissing or about Y/N and Ran/kokonoi having a smut part since Ran and koko are the only ones who aren't  minors, but since Y/N hasn't met koko yet and still is in a fight with Ran, there will be no smut parts still. Hope you understand<3

Until the next part and don't forget to vote~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 192 41
"𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝗺," Y/n has been friends with Mikey for as long as she can remember. She wanted it to stay t...
519K 20.5K 83
L/N Y/N, is a kind and caring person, whose gentle nature brings happiness to those around her. However, due to certain events, you changed, your per...
122K 4.2K 36
╰┈➤ ❝ 𝗜𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 (𝗬/𝗻) (𝗟/𝗻) 𝘄𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝘂𝗽 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝘃𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗮 𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗶𝘀𝘁, 𝗛𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗸𝗶...
194K 7.1K 65
• This is a work of fan fiction, every events, names, incidents, and places are base of writers imagination. • I don't own all the Tokyo Revengers c...