WHEN LOVE LASTS| JIKOOK ✅

By StillWithYouJikook

"Jung--------" "Jimin... Please.. I never Loved you! like never ever! leave me alone, please! " Jungkook plea... More

CAST
1.Playful Kiss
2.Puppy Kisses
3.Comfort Kisses
4.UGLY
5.Losing weight
6.High School
7.Tutoring
8.Mine
9.Challenge
10.Avoid
11.A long night
12. Staying
13.Jeonlous
14.Namjooning
15.Hold me
16.Hate
17.Bet
18.Silent
19.Alone
20.Maths
21.Tickets
22.Counting
23.Plan
24.Dear Diary
25.GettingReady
27. The Fall
28.Unexpected
29.Uninterested
30.Unspoken Words
31. Missing
PREVIEW
32.Golden Jubilee
33.Outburst
34.Chance
35.BlueMoon
36.Rockstar
37.Bride
38.AfterParty
39.HIDDENPAIN
40.KissMe
41.OUR LOVE
Thank you
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
FINALE

26.At my Worst

4.5K 275 67
By StillWithYouJikook

Hobi and Jimin both sat beside each other on their seat and their eyes were burning as Taekook were interacting with Somi.

"I really hate her" Hobi fixed his gaze on Somi.

"Me too! " Jimin said and he looked at Jungkook, as the later was so happy and laughing at their conversation.

Mrs. Jeon looked at Jungkook and  Jimin and she hoped jikook will be fine.

Mr. Park drived the van, and besides him Mr. Jeon accompanied him.

Both were having their own world, as the two father's really get along with each other.

Eun Jo and HeRa( Joon's sister) was sitting besides each other.

"HeRa, do you want biscuits? " He asked shyly.

"I don't want" She said with her poker face.

Eun Jo sighed as he don't know, why she is reacting cold towards him.

[Yoongi was not present, as he has a practice class for Piano]

Namjoon reads some book on the travel.
And Jin was glancing at joon's features frequently.

"Have you ever visited here Jungkook? " Somi asked.

"Yeah alot in my childhood. I really love Jeju alot " Jungkook said calmly.

"Oh.. Then it will be great to have you because I never visited here.! " Somi replied.

"Sure, we will visit many places "

"I'm so excited kook " Somi exclaims that makes jimin to boil.

"Think twice Jimin and break up with that bastard " Hobi whispered

"I'm planning the same. " Jimin muttered and still looked at them with his burning gaze.

"Jimin, do you think Taehyung loves someone ? Do you have any idea? " Hobi asked to Jimin.

"Taehyung? " Jimin furrow and thought for a while.

"Why do you think so? "

"Because , today I have visited his home and I somehoe looked at his diary. He has written something like he is longing for someone and desperate for a kiss. " Hobi said to him with his sad tone.

"Desperate? "

"Yah.. And I think he has someone in his life and he is really longing for them. " Hobi said.

Jimin thought for awhile but he couldn't think who Taehyung really loves.

"We are arrived! " Mrs. Jeon exclaims happily and that makes Jihope divert their conversation.

The tannies were all looked outside and they begin to move out one by one.

Mr. Park carried his and Jimin's luggage, and Mrs. Jeon carried Eun Jo and hers luggage ,Namjoon carried his and his sister, while the others carried their own.

Jungkook finds Somi can't lift her luggage.

"I will carry yours, give it to me" He kindly approached her.

"Thank you jungkook" She blushed and followed him.

Jimin looked at their dramas and followed them to the resort.

The Jeons have booked a mini home as they decided to stay together.

"Wow.. It's so pretty! " Jimin's eyes widened while looking at the atmosphere.

"Not like you! " Joon said to him.

"Huh? " Jimin couldn't hear him as the wind was blowing really hard.

Joon smiled and walked past him.

The tourist guider invited the tannies and their parents. And they instructed them about the home and their two day stay.

"We have totally six rooms, One large living room with a kitchen and three bedrooms with one swimming pool on the indoor. The food will be provided timely if you still want to cook by your own, then we will give you the groceries. Please get refresh and our guide will show you the island. " With that the guide bided their goodbye.

"Am so tired oppa" HeRa hugged joon as he was so tired.

"Oh don't worry sweety. First let's divide our rooms accordingly" Mrs. Jeon said.

"Yes, but it's only three bedrooms so we must to share rooms with each other. " Mr. Park said.

"Yeah,Let us girls stay in one room and the fathers and Eun Jo in one and the tannies all will share one room. Are you ok with my ideas? " Mrs. Jeon asked everyone

"It's great! " Hobi exclaims.

Like that Somi, Mrs. Jeon and HeRa shared one bedroom. Mr Park and Mr Jeon, Eun Jo shared one and the tannies shared one.

"Guys, if you feel suffocated then you can join us. " Mr. Jeon said as the whole 6 people have to share one whole bedroom.

They all nods their head and headed to the bedroom.

As soon as they saw the bed, Jimin and Taehyung jumped on the bed as the two really wants to take a quick nap.

"This is cheating! " Hobi stormed his feet madly and went to lay in between vmin.

"I am fine with the couch! " Joon said.

"Me too! " Jin agrees.

"Then Tae, hobi, jimin and jungkook will share one bed" Jin confirmed.

Jimin felt butterflies as thinking about he will sleep next to jungkook but he pretends he didn't hear their conversation.

"I will share the room with my father! " Jungkook said to them and exited the bedroom.

Jimin felt hurt and he didn't expect jungkook will move out.

Was it because of him not liking to sleep with jimin? Or Does he hate jimin ?

A lot of things ringing on Jimin's head.

"Should I leave him? " That's the only thing jimin could think now.

__

The whole family got freshen up to visit the island.

"Oh my god jimin, you looks so cute! " Mrs Jeon exclaims.

"Thank you" Jimin blushed

"Stay there, give me a cute pose! " Mrs. Jeon took her camera and clicked few pictures of jimin.

Joon smiled and he clicked a picture of jimin.

"Let's go dears, we are running late already! " Mr. Jeon said to them and they all went to the van and the tourist guided them to a Sangumburi Crater, place.

A lot of people visited that place and the whole family walked towards the lane.

Taehyung started taking pictures and Hobi joined along with him.

The parents walked together and the Eun Jo and HeRa clicked pictures together.

Namjoon really loves the place as he admires each and every spot of the location. And jin stays beside him.

Jungkook, Jimin and Somi walked together.

Somi finds a spot for taking pictures.

"Wow, this will be good place to take pictures! " Somi exclaims.

"I will take a picture then! " Jungkook took her phone and begin to click her.

Jimin walked further away from them and enjoyed begin alone.

His eyes then caught a flower.

"Wow" Jimin then picked the flower as it was so rare to see like this.

He then looked at jungkook and decides to show this flower to him.

Jimin ran towards him and showed the flowers to him.

"Gguk, look at this flower!it's pretty right? " Jimin exclaims.

"Its a poisonous flower idiot" Jungkook thrown the flower away.

"Oh.. I didn't knew it " Jimin smiled weekly.

"Like what you know expect love jimin? " Somi teased him.

"Shut your f*cking mouth " Jimin warned her and ran away from them.

Somi felt offended and she madly looked at Jimin's direction.

Taehyung clicked almost every pictures of the place. Hobi looked at Taehyung with his heartful eyes.

"Hobi, look here, it's pretty right? " Tae showed the picture to him.

But hobi was not listening to him as he was too lost in Taehyung's lips.

Tae followed hobi's stare and he caught him staring at his lips.

"Hob---" Taehyung words were cut off, when hobi smashed his lips on his, as he can't take it longer.

Jimin ran towards Taehyung and he stopped when he found  Vhope was kissing each other.

Jimin smiled and he don't know where to go. He then looked at Namjin and Jimin already knew that Jin likes Namjoon, so he thought of giving them privacy.

He then looked at Eun Jo and HeRa as the two were so adorable.

Jimin looked at a stone bench and decides to sit there for sometimes.

__

The guide then informed the family to wrap up as they still have more places to visit for the day.

"Where are we next going uncle? " Eun Jo asked the guide.

"We have two options, theme park and visting Museum. You can choose one,because we can't go to both the places as it was too far away. "

"Then the kids goes to the theme park and we will all go to the museum" Mr. Jeon said.

"Actually, I'm too interested to visit the museum" Namjoon said.

"Me too! " Jin said right back.

Hobi glanced at Taehyung as after the kiss both didn't utter a word.

"Then let's all meet at our home them" Mr. Park said.

The tannies are all agreed and drifted apart.

__

"Wow" HeRa dragged Eun Jo inside the theme park happily.

Taehyung noted jimin was silent the whole time.

"What happened ? Are you tired? " Tae asked with a concern.

"No.. I'm super excited! " Jimin smiled in fake as he usually hides his pain inside him.

"But----"

"HERA AND EUN JO DON'T GO FURTHER! " jimin screamed and escaped from Taehyung.

"Why do you always hide your pain jimin? " Tae thought to himself and entered into the park.

Hobi, Eun Jo and HeRa went for a ride together. Where jimin took out their pictures.

Jungkook and Taehyung waited in the queue for the ride.

"For how long are you planning to hurt jimin? " Tae asked him.

"What? " Jungkook furrow.

"Stop treating him like a bullshit. You will regret it jungkook. Even if you wish, he won't come to your life. "

"Why would I care? " Jungkook replied to him.

Tae wants to really punch him harder but he hold back his emotions and let it aside.

Jimin waited for them to finish all their rides. He looked for a spot to sit and relax.

Jimin looked at the other visitors and saw how they are enjoying their life.

Sometimes we need someone to simply be there, not to fix anything or do anything in particular. But just to let us feel we are supported and cared about.

"And I guess, there is no one for me! " Jimin hides his tears and smiled to the tannies and clicked their photos.

Jimin then looked at his phone and scrolled down on his social media.

He noticed someone was sitting on his beside.

"Gguk? "

Jimin was surprised to see him.

"Are you not playing? " Jimin asked him.

"No"

"Why? "

"Because, I have an important call to attend now" Jungkook replied.

"Oh ok. "Jimin then averted his looked at his phone.

After 5 minutes jungkook got a call.

" I will be back " Jungkook said and left him alone.

Jimin smiled and looked at his direction.

"He will never be mine..! "

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

How was the chapter? Is it a sign of separation? Let's wait and watch

See you tomorrow

🌟 and comment your thoughts🤔💭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.3K 3.3K 25
"I don't like you" Jimin said while applying lotion on his body after taking a bath as Jungkook rolled his eyes, getting on the bed ready to sleep. "...
31.7K 2.5K 39
It's torture to watch the man he loves go through terrible boyfriends who doesn't deserve him and Park Jimin won't let that happen again. He's been J...
50K 4.7K 67
❝ I promise to hold onto you until you want me to let go.❞ A promise to stay by each other's side, broken by a single mistake. Their beautiful memori...
25.5K 1.8K 18
18yr Kim Taehyung becomes immediately infatuation with 20yr Kim Seokjin upon first meeting. Diving in head first into what he thought was true love...