His Ignorant Lover ✓

By Namas48

••| 1st in Arranged Series |•• Can be read as a Standalone. "Thank God, you took my call," he mumbled. "Why... More

Author's Note
Foreword
Cast
💥Character Aesthetics💥
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Happy Together
💟Bonus Chapter 1💟
💟Bonus Chapter 2💟
💟Bonus Chapter 3💟
🌸 Epilogue 🌸
💟 Nihaan Family Moments 💟

Chapter 12

1.8K 68 9
By Namas48

"Doctor, what happened to Ammi?" Nisha asked.

"She seems to have some issues with her gut. She has symptoms of passing vomiting after eating something a bit spicy and having pain and bloating in her abdomen. She might have eaten something unhygienic. Right now, I have given her painkillers. I will recommend you take her to a gastroenterologist. Also, give her simple and less spicy food," the doctor explained in a professional tone.

"Thank you, doctor," Nisha said and bid the doctor goodbye.

She came back to her mother's room and sat beside her. She remembered she had this abdominal pain and vomiting symptoms for quite some years which she always brushed off by taking painkillers. That was the first time, it got so severe.

"Ammi, why don't you take care of yourself?" Nisha asked with a fit of fake anger.

Tabinda smiled and patted the side of her face with her fragile hand. "Because my daughter does it for me then why should I waste my time on it?"

"I am not kidding, Ammi. You never take care of yourself. You always think about me. You know how scared I got to find you on the floor, scampering in pain?" She started crying and crystal tears made their way from her eyes.

"But now..." She wiped her cheeks and licked her dried lips. "I won't let you be more careless about yourself. Get ready, I am going to take you to the hospital. "

"Nisha, there is no--"

"I won't listen to anything, Ammi!" She stood up and interrupted her. "I am going to call uncle majid to come and pick us up. I will take you to a hospital. "

With that, she left the room, not giving Tabinda a chance to now complain. Tabinda sighed as she looked at her daughter's back. She knew her persistence and was quite aware now that she wouldn't let her spare her health problem this time.

____________________

After fifteen days, Nisha reached the hospital from where Tabinda first consulted. The doctor had asked her to undergo some tests and now they were here to fetch its reports. The receptionist asked her to wait so she sat in the waiting area on the bench.

After a while, the receptionist asked her to go ahead so she walked toward the doctor's room.

The doctor went through the reports and the time he was taking, made her heart beat bizarre with every passing minute. The doctor closed the file and now looked at her.

"I am so sorry to say but these reports say that your mother is diagnosed with gall stones. Gallstones are a state in which there are bile deposits in the gall bladder. Bile is a digestive fluid, stored in the gall bladder. Its excessive amount causes stone formation. The gall bladder is an organ that is closely linked to the liver and involved in fat absorption and getting rid of extra fat from your body. "

"But you don't have to worry. It's curable. And the treatment is also really good and will ensure you 100% results. Your mother can undergo surgery to remove her gall bladder. Its removal won't give her many complications and put a hurdle in her daily life. "

____________________

"Nisha stop being stubborn. From where we will bring this huge money for operation? I don't want to get treatment. You should also forget this. It's already so late and you have college in the morning too so go to--"

"Ammi, this time you can't stop me. Nothing is more important to me than your health. I can't see you suffering like this?" She announced. She just came back from the hospital and Nisha informed her of everything that the doctor said. Tabinda was laying on her bed with Nisha sitting at her feet.

"I don't have money, Nisha. Why don't you understand this?" Tabinda yelled at the top of her lungs but later held her abdomen since it caused pressure on that spot.

Nisha panicked seeing this. "I am sorry Ammi but you have to do this. You can't suffer this pain like this. Look," she held her face and made her look at her. "You can ask Dadi Ammi for money. We...we will give her back once we will be able to. Or... Ask for an advance from any of your customers. I will take some money from my friends. Ammi, believe me, you will--"

"From how many people will you ask for money? And how will you return them?" Tabinda questioned back.

"You just say that you have agreed to the treatment. I will do the rest myself. About Dadi Ammi, I am sure she wouldn't ask for any return. Customers... it is our right to ask for an advance. But please, you will undergo surgery. Ammi, please for me...please Ammi..." She started sobbing badly at which Tabinda couldn't even say anything. She knew her daughter need her.

_________________________

Nisha came to the lounge towards where the telephone was placed to call her Dadi Amma to tell her about everything. Before she could even hold it, it rang by itself. She picked up the earpiece.

"Hello!"

"Hi, Miss Nisha Sikandar speaking?"

Her eyes widened when she found his voice quite familiar and then she perfectly made it out who was it. It was the lawyer who had been calling her. Suddenly she remembered the purpose of his contract and the blacks in her eyes brightened up.

The will!

Her legal share which her uncle had given.

Even though she hated him and wouldn't even think about using the thing which he had given but now the circumstances had forced her to think otherwise. She wouldn't even need to ask people to people for money. Her mother's treatment would easily be done by it.

But Tabinda wouldn't like it and she needed to hide this fact from her. She looked behind and made sure she was alone here before speaking.

"Yes, I am."

She found her voice shaking in fear. She rubbed her nape harshly to control her emotions.

"I am Barrister Ijaz Ali and ---"

"Please tell me your address, Mr. Lawyer. I will come to meet you tomorrow morning. "

Ijaz Ali told her the address which she jotted down on the number diary placed on the table in front. Placing the telephone back, she again looked behind and when she found that her mother was still in her room, she took a deep breath of relief. She placed her hand on her chest to calm her crazily beating heart down.

She quickly tore the piece of paper ok which she had written the address and delicately folded it before placing the diary back in its place and going back to her room.

For her mother's sake, she had to taste this drop of poison.

____________________

"Your uncle, Mr. Sufiyan Ahmad had given you a share of cash fifty lacs from his will. If you have no problem, please do your signature here," Ijaz Ahmad put his finger at the bottom-most left and pushed the paper towards her, with his other hand giving a pen to her.

She, who was holding her black chadar to cover her face, picked the paper and pen from her other hand. Suddenly, her mother's face came in front of her eyes. She would get so angry if she got to know this. She was breaking the promise that she made to Tabinda. She was doing injustice to her Baba by taking something from the person who caused his death. But she was helpless. She had no other choice. The fifty lacs was perfectly fitting with Tabinda's surgery which also cost fifty lacs.

She didn't even let her mind wander around anywhere and put down her signature on the required block. She pushed the paper back towards the lawyer who first looked at it thoroughly before glancing back at her. He didn't say anything, instead turned towards a big machine which was probably a photocopy machine, and inserted the original will inside it. After a few seconds, a white page having its copy appeared.

"You successfully claimed yourself the rightful holder of Mr. Sufiyan Ahmad's share of will for you by signing this paper. I am giving you the address of the bank in which Sufiyan Ahmad used to save his wealth during his life." Ijaz Ali brought a small manuscript out of the drawer and forwarded it towards her which she took after pausing for a moment. "And you can show them the copy of this will and by this way, you can get your share of the property. Thank you for coming, Miss Nisha Sikandar. " he then gave her the required copy of the will which again she grabbed from his hand.

"Thank you, Mr. Lawyer," she mumbled before getting off the chair and getting out of his room. Taking swift steps, she rushed out of the office and came on the. After waiting for a while, a rickshaw passed by which she stopped by her hand gesture and after a few negotiations, she sat inside it. She came here in the morning directly from her college by taking another rickshaw. And now she was planning to go back there as it was still college time and she didn't want to make her mother or anyone suspicious.

___________________

"I called you here, Ruhaan beta because the other heir has already taken her share of the property yesterday, and now it's only you and your sister who is left to claim it. Please put your signature here and let me get freed from his duty," Ijaz Ali said in a professional tone.

"What did you say?" Ruhaan sneered. "That woman already claimed?"

Ijaz Ahmad nodded. Ruhaan clenched his jaw in anger.

'Typical money-hungry woman. Got the genes from her bastard father.' He thought as a fire of hatred was boiling in his heart.

'I won't let you greedily take advantage of my Daddy's helplessness. I would give you a perfect lesson for your and your father's betrayal that you will regret even your own being on this earth, Nisha Sikandar, this decision is just a small thing in front of it. I will make you suffer just like your father caused y Daddy. "

___________________

AssalamoAlaikum/ Hi guys!

How is everyone doing?

I am back with a new chapter. Hope you guys like it.

What do you think will happen next?

Don't forget to vote and comment. ☺❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 72.7K 65
#3 in Pakistan ( 4-1-2021) #1 in Pakistan (19-1-2021) What will happen when two opposite souls are betrothed to each other? *But both are stubborn...
740K 42.7K 34
❝ She has always dreamed of having that perfect 'home' but then found 'him' instead ❞ A home is something that she has always dreamt of, where she'd...
1.8M 97.2K 38
~Glimpse~~ "Who are You?" That was the Question I asked her The Second All people Left the Hall. "I.. Amis.. I" Her heart was Beating fast as Her br...
445K 18.9K 89
"You?" She yells. "You feisty cat, look what have you done? You have teeth or cutters?" "And what the hell did you just do? You scared the hell out...