His Ignorant Lover ✓

By Namas48

••| 1st in Arranged Series |•• Can be read as a Standalone. "Thank God, you took my call," he mumbled. "Why... More

Author's Note
Foreword
Cast
💥Character Aesthetics💥
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Happy Together
💟Bonus Chapter 1💟
💟Bonus Chapter 2💟
💟Bonus Chapter 3💟
🌸 Epilogue 🌸
💟 Nihaan Family Moments 💟

Chapter 10

2.3K 78 5
By Namas48

I, in my sane mind, announce that my Bungalow of 500 Acres, business, and 2 commercial shops in Defence Karachi should be given to my son Ruhaan Sufiyan Ahmad. 2 commercial shops and a plaza in North Karachi should be given to my daughter, Rahmeen Sufiyan. Cash of 10 lacs should be given to Nisha Sikan--."

"Wait a second. What did you say?" Ruhaan interrupted him and almost jumped out of his seat.

Ijaz Ali stopped and looked at him strangely like he was an unknown creature.

"It's a will, Ruhaan. Your father's last wish!" Ijaz Ahmad replied calmly.

"I am not talking about this. What did you say in the end? Why a stranger is getting my Daddy's money?" He almost burst out in anger which even startled Ijaz too.

"She is not a stranger. She is your father's deceased brother's daughter," he clarified.

"Look!" He raised his palm in front of his eyes. "It's a mistake. How come Daddy would give this huge amount of money to someone's daughter he had cut off every contact years ago?"

"Ruhaan, I don't know any personal information about your father. I just know that it was exactly his words which he told me to write before his death as his last words, you believe it or not," Ijaz Ahmad said while shrugging his shoulders.

"That's not true. Daddy can never do this. How could he snatch mine and Rahmeen's right? And as far as I know, Daddy hated that brother of his. He resented him. The person who ditched him, how could he do something in his favor? Someone might be pressurizing him. Maybe it's that brother of his. It can be, right? Uncle, you should look into his matter," Ruhaan stood up from his chair and yelled.

Ijaz sighed as he ran his hand into his beard. He felt like some idiot was sitting in front of him.

"I am telling you for the last time, Ruhaan. He came to me in his sane mind and asked me to write his will. I did it and it is in front of you. Even if he was pressurized by someone, you can't do anything about it because you don't have proof. Yes, if you can, then come with proofs, and then I will reconsider this. Right now, I am going to tell you that tomorrow, I will call Nisha Sikandar and tell her about her uncle's---"

"No!" Ruhaan sneered. "You are not going to do that. Let me look into this matter at least. I am pretty sure someone made him write a will like this and I will not spare him," he curled his fingers in a fist in anger.

"Good luck with this. I am giving you just two days. If you are not going to find any evidence, then I will do what law taught me," Ijaz Ali folded his arms around his chest and told him in a gentle manner like this meant nothing to him.

__________________

It was a few days before he had a flight for Australia, and he saw his Daddy coming home late in the night. Everyone slept but he was awake waiting for him. After all, he wanted to spend some time with him before going far away. He wanted to treasure and cherish every moment he would get along with him. He rushed out of his room in excitement when he heard his father's car's horn but all his fervor meltdown seeing his Daddy in an injured state. He had a bandage on his head and plaster around his right arm and also limping.

Sufiyan smiled looking at his son and lovingly patted his head.

"Daddy, what happened to you?" He asked in anxiety, touching his cold hand.

"Nothing, my love. Why didn't you sleep yet? It's so late," Sufiyan questioned him back.

"Daddy, who did it to you? Did you get into an accident? Tell me, Daddy...You...you must be in pain," he started crying badly. He was such an eight years old child at that time. Seeing his beloved father in so many injuries, broke his fragile heart.

Sufiyan felt his whole world got lost seeing his son sobbing. He bent down to his level and wiped his chubby cheeks with his fingers. "Ruhaan, sweetheart! No one did it. I got into an accident that's when it happened. I am fine now. Go to your room and sleep. Hmm?" Sufiyan coaxed him and lovingly ruffled his silky brown hair.

Now Ruhaan didn't have any choice then to do what his father wanted.

The next morning, when he came to the dining for the breakfast, he overheard his father's and grandma's talks.

"Sikandar beat me, Amma Jaan. Not just him, he was with a whole gang who together hit me. He might have beaten me to death. He didn't even think that I am his elder brother who loved and cared for him as a father."

"What are you saying? Sikandar can never do this," Rutba Begum said.

"You always don't believe me when it comes to him. My life biggest mistake was that I believed in Sikandar and loved him as my younger brother. I thought who could be the most suitable partner for me other than my little brother? But little did I know, he ditched me. He...He took everything from me. The money, the blood, the sweet, everything I invested in that business, he...he wasted it. He wasted my effort and my good deed. He made me devastated. "

Ruhaan pinched his forehead between his fingers as his headache was increasing. He was now in the car and going back to the Sufiyan Mansion. He clearly remembered this so-called brother of his father ditched him in the business he started with him. He hated him to the core. Later on, he got everything back but since then, he never heard a single good word coming out of Sufiyan's mouth for Sikandar. Then how come he would give some share of his property to the daughter of the same man?

Did this Sikandar or his daughter brainwash his Daddy? Or did they force him to make this decision? But according to Dadi, Sikandar died many years ago. So it was his daughter or wife behind all of this? Should he ask Dadi about this? But no. He was also her son. If he was her grandson then that girl was also his granddaughter? How could she go against her or her father? He had to find another way to get hold of the situation.

_____________________

Rahmeen who had just come out of her room, stopped in her track to find her brother sitting on the balcony, lost in deep thoughts.

"Bhai, when did you come back?" She asked as she walked toward him and sat on the green chair opposite him. It was evening now and slow but the cold wind was swaying around, making the atmosphere beautiful.

Ruhaan didn't even move let alone reply to her. Rahmeen looked at him with narrowed eyes before she tapped her nail on the table. "Bhai!"

"Huh?" Ruhaan mumbled all of a sudden.

"Where are you lost?" She shrugged her thumbs.

"Nowhere. I was just thinking about something. You tell me, how are you?" He smiled at her.

"I am fine, Bhai but..." She deliberately stopped and started fidgeting with her fingers before looking back at him. "Are you again going to leave us?"

Ruhaan's smile got deeper and he looked at his sister in adoration. He leaned ahead and covered her hand with his.

"I have to go for now. I have final exams," he explained.

"I am not talking about this. I meant the time after your exams will be done. Where will you live? Please, Bhai, live here, with me and Dadi. I don't want you to leave us. Please," she showed her puppy eyes to him and even if he was not able to decide this earlier, seeing her cute face and way of talking, he finally carved the decision.

"I will never leave you and Dadi, Rami. I am with you guys so don't worry," he squeezed her hand at which she squealed in excitement. "You are the best brother!"

"Err...Rami can I ask one thing?" He asked after a while.

"What is it?"

"Do you or Daddy used to meet his brother's family? Like you guys used to come over at each other's place?"

Rahmeen thought for a second before shooking her head. Suddenly her eyes became hard and her facial expressions turned stern. "No way. I hate them. They did bad with Daddy. Even Daddy also didn't use to meet them. We never talked about them even. Yes, Dadi used to go and meet his family but I never saw his family neither did Daddy nor Dadi even tell me about them. But why are you asking? "

"No...nothing particularly. Today when I went to the lawyer for his will purpose, he asked me about Daddy's family then I remembered about that brother of his," Ruhaan made up a story since he knew Rahmeen was going to believe it no matter what.

"Oh....but he was not his family. He was his enemy. The worst enemy," Rahmeen crushed her teeth and made a fist in anger.

_____________________

"Yes, Dadi used to go and meet his family."

Ruhaan bit his lower lip when Rahmeen's words echoed in his mind. So, he did a good job by not telling his grandma about this peculiar will. She was surely going to go in that girl's favor since even after the betrayal, she used to meet them.

He was walking from here and there in his room, contemplating everything regarding this case. He came out of his thoughts when his phone rang. He looked around in search of his phone. When he found it on the bed, he walked toward there and picked it up. It was Brook; his roommate, class, and best friend in Australia.

"Hey, Harry. How are you, bro?" Brook said as soon as he accepted the call.

Ruhaan was known as Harry there by his friends and other people since they always find it hard to pronounce his name so he made a better solution to it by making an English nickname.

"I am good, Brook." He mumbled as he sat on the bed.

"About uncle, please accept my condolence. I am sorry for your loss but you are a brave man and I am sure you are going to fight it. "

"Thank,,,s Bro." Ruhaan smiled.

"By the way, when are you going to come back?"

"Ah--I have to come for final exams. My flight is tomorrow at 9 A.M. But after that, I am going to live here in Pakistan for the rest of my life. You know, my family needs me. "

"Oh--you made a good decision. You should do what your family asks you for. "

Ruhaan nodded. "Okay, Brook. See you soon. Goodbye."

"Goodbye."

He placed the phone aside and started getting ready to meet his Daddy's executor of the will. He might have not found any evidence but he could get a bit of benefit from his father's friendship with him. But whatever it would take, he would never allow a stranger and a person whom his father hated to get any advantage.

_____________________

"Change my father's will. As his son, I do not accept it. "

Ruhaan spewed out in anger at which Attorney Ijaz Ali looked at him with a dropped jaw like he was a lunatic who belonged to a different planet.

_____________________

Hi AssalamoAlaikum guys!

How are you? I hope everyone is fine.

How is this chapter? Do you like it?

What do your think will happen next?

If you like this chapter, don't forget to vote and comment.

Till next update, Allah Hafiz. Bye bye. ❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

740K 42.7K 34
❝ She has always dreamed of having that perfect 'home' but then found 'him' instead ❞ A home is something that she has always dreamt of, where she'd...
1.2M 68.2K 54
•completed• When I was six, Baba had got me my first doll. I vividly remember her, my best friend. I had named her Sameera, she had huge eyes and wor...
1.1M 54.3K 59
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔; It started with his love. Will it end with...
945K 60.7K 65
SAAD IBRAAHIM A guy who is known for his intelligence in the whole university. Everyone knows him as an iceman, but there's someone who can induce fi...