soft spot

By heartmill

➪ Scaramouche x reader It all started with the two of you getting lunch detention which was the dumbest thing... More

info
apology
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
22.
23
24
25
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
xiao fic.

21.

6K 198 551
By heartmill

"Summer plan"

A/N —

yeah I can't let this shit end like this 😭😭 too attached fr but anyways you guys should read my kazuha fic if u like fics like this !!

—————

summer trip

(yay childe's paying)

childe
you should fr pay
for my gas yk

childe
is the trip
not enough for
u guys ☹

hutao
no its not
i want a mansion too

scaramouche
when are we leaving again?

childe
ur actually coming 😨
2pm
it's 1pm rn so get ur asses
up and go!

childe can i
get a free ride

childe
what do i get
in return 😐

me

childe
not good enough

fuck u
scara give me a ride

tomo
his car only
or...

scara
stfu
im literally gonna crash
your car

pls do it
wait dont
zuzus in the car
ZUZU !!!

itto
whos zuzu
OH
it's thoma

itto.
where the fuck
do u see a z in thoma

itto
thomza

thomza actually
kinda sounds

xiao
hideous.

kazuha
i'm zuzu
y/n gave me the n/n
i think it's nice

scara
and i think its shit.
y/n hurry up
it's almost 2pm

hutao
wait can i come with u guys

xiao
yeah same ig.

wait wait so
we got 3 cars to
raid
scara, kazuha, and childe's
who's going with childe?

scara
why tf is it my car

itto
i'll go with childe 🥶

thoma
me too

childe
signora's coming with me
too 😊

signora
No
Absolutely not.

childe
u got no choice
omw to pick u up !!

poor signora
i'll pray for u 🙏
whos going with tomo?

venti
pls me 😨

oh ya lumine
and aether r joining so
give them a ride tomo

tomo
i will !
and so that leaves
xiao, hutao, y/n, and Scaramouche
together?

scara
sounds manageable

hutao
for sure 😇😇

😇😇

scara
nvm can i trade

tomo

no 👋👋

—————

"Can I have xiao in the front seat instead?" Scaramouche picked the three of you up and you guys are most likely going to jail but it's okay.

"Unless you want Hu tao and me to trash your car sure!" You smiled at Scaramouche who soon sighed shaking his head.

"Anyways are you even allowed to drive?" Hu tao realized that it wasn't Ei who was driving it was Scaramouche who could barely reach the pedal.

"Can you reach the pedal? Do you want me to drive instead?" Hu tao frowned making Scaramouche mad so he stomped on the brake making Hu tao hit her head on the seat.

"Yes I can drive and I can reach the pedal for your fucking information," Scaramouche turned around to glare at Hu tao.

"Right sorry driver please have mercy," Hu tao's head began spinning. Xiao was starting to regret choosing Scaramouche's car at that point.

He thought that it was gonna be fine because Scaramouche was the only person he got along just fine with but he completely forgot to include the two of you in it.

"Honestly I think we're gonna die, Scaramouche is a horrible driver," your head was leaning on the window saying your last words under your breath.

"We'll be fine I got the license for under 18 like yesterday."

"YESTERDAY?! FUCK NO GET ME OUT OF THIS CAR"

"Hu tao calm down it's okay we'll just put music to avoid the thinking of our death," you assured turning up the radio.

Hu tao and you both started singing your lungs out and it was pretty fun until someone had to ruin your fun.

At a red light, Scaramouche turned off the radio making Hu tao and you stop but it was nothing to fuss about because you turned around and nodded at Hu tao.

"Sorry Scar-Scar," you gave him a smile and he looked at you confused on what you were doing. His expression completely dropped when he heard the music beat drop in the backseat.

Hu tao had her phone at max volume playing the playlist both you and her made together.

"XIAO GRAB HER PHONE," Scaramouche shouted but there was no response. The light was still red so Scaramouche turned around to find Xiao leaning on the door with his eyes closed and sound canceling headphones on.

"WHAT THE FUCK XIAO"

"I THREW A WISH IN THE WELL"

"SHUT UP"

—————

Beach House

"You guys are finally here," Childe approached the car you guys were in. Scaramouche looked like he was through hell and you were smiling as always waving at Childe.

"Where are the others?" You asked, childe pointed at the house. "rich people," hu tao commented in the back shaking Xiao to get up.

You guys followed Childe to the house and when entering it was already chaos, "hi everyone!" hu tao greeted attracting everyones attention.

"Y/n! Hu tao!" Lumine called out with a smile running to the two of you. "hi lumine how was the trip here?"

"It was ... interesting? Tomo got into a fight over gas and Kazuha had to step in and Venti kept provoking them," Lumine answered with a sigh looking at the floor.

"Sounds tiring," hu tao had her arm on your shoulder looking at Lumine.

"How about yours?"

"Hu tao and I were singing the whole time I think Scaramouche almost drove off the bridge because of us," you answered with a laugh.

"Explains why his aura is like that," Lumine turned to Scaramouche who was standing there leaning against the kitchen counter listening to the guys being chaotic.

"Ah so the rooms ..." Childe called out to the three of you to come closer.

"The rooms will be split into girls and guys right? There's like 8 of you so have fun and Ganyu, Keqing, Beidou, and Ningguang will be here soon so good luck," you waved goodbye to childe walking away with the other two to go steal the biggest and best room.

"This room for sure," Lumine opened the door to the room that had the best view and was probably the biggest room in the house.

"WHAT THE FUCK MAN THAT WAS OUR ROOM," Childe appeared from behind you guys out of breath probably from trying to run and get the room first.

"Too bad this is ours," Hu tao stuck her tongue out before slamming the door closed and locking it.

"Hey now that I think about it, it's almost your birthday right y/n?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 694 30
🎸WESTSIDE #keshi 💫 🔉🔊 Published 1.1.23 // 🔈🔇Ended x.x.xx "Just don't let me go Swear you'll keep me close When I'm flying to the westside" ₓ˚...
27.8K 921 16
Scaramouche Art credits: @Yai_Sea _Ball on twitter After being assigned partners for your photography project , you and your assigned partners get to...
17.7K 611 10
"Just one lesson, then I won't pester you." "Fine, only one lesson." Scaramouche agrees, "But if it's a waste of my time, then stop pestering me." "O...
46K 1.4K 23
𝒯𝒶𝓉𝓉𝑜𝑜 || 𝘚𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩𝘦 𝘹 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 ᴹᵒᵈᵉʳⁿ ᵃᵘ "Damn your co workers are pretty hot Scara." "Keep walking Y/n, your here for a tatt...