• Savory Meal •

By Riuka_beloved

{Diabolik lovers} -Teaser- As she runs across the hall, her heart starts palpitating at a rapid rate, beads o... More

-First greetings-

-Mother's influence-

31 1 0
By Riuka_beloved

Chapter 2

Author's POV

'Vampires...?' Yui couldn't express it in words, vampires aren't real. They're supposed to be a myth. Just pure fiction.

"Nee-san.."

So how..?

"Yui, stay back!" Out of fear for her life, Yui takes out a cross from her pocket and points it at them.

Irina wasn't exactly impressed at all. "You stupid— Do you believe that vampires will die from the cross?!" Irina exclaimed. The brothers were chuckling at Yui's stupidity.

Reiji sighs and sits down. "Honestly, did you really believe that fairy tale written by a mortal claiming that vampires are vulnerable to garlic, holy crosses, and sunshine?" Reiji says. "This just goes to show how foolish and arrogant mortals are. Whereas your sister seems to have some common sense unlike you." He adds.

Yui starts backing away with Irina behind her, shielding her from any potential attacks. Fear courses through her body, legs starting to tremble.

"Irina!" She opens the door behind them, pulls Irina's arm, and runs.

"Fufu~ how cute~" Laito starts talking.

"Hmph, did they really think that they can escape from Ore-sama? See if I don't punish them later." He smirks, sure that it's their win.

"Well we can't just leave them running now, can we? Get those girls, they're our food from now on." As Reiji finishes his sentence, everyone in the room was gone. Reiji can't help but let out a small smirk.

'That younger sister of hers, Irina was it?' His mind wanders at her scowling face and her language. He can't help but frown at her manners, it was absolutely horrendous. And then that older sister of hers. Too timid and screams too much.

"It seems that I'll have to teach them from the top." He then sighs.

'Now... I wonder if they found them...'

━━━━━♔━━━━━

Running in a large hall, there were two tables full of all types of sweets, macarons, cake, sherbet, etc. If it weren't for the fact that now they're playing tag/hide and seek with 6 blood-hungry vampires Irina would've taken some macarons with her.

Although now isn't exactly the best time to think about eating sweets.

As they pass through sweets paradise, they were then greeted with a sweet maniacal smile from Kanato, his eyes staring straight at the two.

He says, "I'll break you." His smile was still intact.

Irina's heart starts racing, please tell me this isn't real, this is all just a dream, right? Just a dream—

Yui then notices a phone. They immediately felt hope. Hope that they can leave, this is their chance—

Until they noticed that the chord of the phone was cut off.

A familiar chuckle was heard by the two girls

"I told you that you wouldn't be needing a phone during your time." Irina is starting to lose hope. Is there really a way to get home?

"Now, where has my Little Bitch run off to?" Yui notices Irina starting to shake. "Irina, stay close to me okay? You're going to be fine." Yui puts on a strained smile in an attempt to comfort her, to assure her that they're going to get out.

Will they really?

As Irina looks up to look at Yui, Laito was there right behind her.

"H-he... I—"   her voice starts trembling. "Hmm? Little Vixen~ how cute you look frowning in fear~ it's quite different from the others, they scream in horror and cry and put on a desperate face~" Irina pulls Yui away and starts running.

"Please, please—!" Irina desperately pleads in exhaustion. Yui feels tears growing in her eyes out of guilt, guilt for not protecting her properly, guilt for not leaving the brothers sooner, for being so naive.

But now it's too late to turn back time.

They finally reached the Entrance hall where they met Reiji and Ayato, Irina was starting to feel tired.

"Please open! Please!" Yui tries to pry open the door but to no avail, she was starting to lose hope and so was Irina. Yui refused to believe her father left them here. He couldn't.

He wouldn't.

"Where are you trying to go?" His hand slammed onto the door facing Yui, "It's the much-anticipated time to scream. Please humor me by screaming at the top of your lungs." Yui turns to Irina, seeing her trembling in fear while trying to put up a face. It pained her.

"Irina-chan! Run! Run away from here!" Irina flinches and stares at her in shock. "Huh...?" She's leaving me too? Why?—

"Rina!" Yui pleads with tears in her eyes, Irina's heart races, and she clenches her jaw in defeat. She turned to the other way and ran off. Ayato laughs in delight as he watches Irina run into the distance.

He started getting closer, "You can't get away from me now..." Yui closes her eyes, feeling his breath on her neck. She's scared, but if it can save Irina, she'll do it.

Anything for Irina.

━━━━━♔━━━━━

As she runs across the hall, her heart starts palpitating at a rapid rate, beads of sweat strolling down her face as she does her best to keep her pace the same.

"Irina-chan! Run! Run away from here!" Her sister's words stuck in her head as she paced faster than her fast legs could take her. She didn't take a chance to look back as she felt scared that she'll slow down. She was too scared to look up front.

Her vision started blurring, the hallway seemed endless like it was made for her to get lost and never escape.

She finally took a turn and saw a huge door in front of her face. Almost immediately she opened it and silently yet quickly closed the door as she hides behind an island countertop.

As she takes a breather her heart starts slowly going down at a normal pace, her fatigue starts to get to her as the adrenaline rush fades away. She closes her eyes for a second as she takes a huge sigh of relief. She shouldn't be here. She has a lot to live for. What about Yui? What about her friends at Church? What about father?

She takes out her phone and opens it. Scrolling through her contacts she found her father's number and pressed 'call'.

*beep *beep

No answer. Again.

*beep *beep

'Father please, don't abandon me...!'

*beep *beep

"The number you have dialed is currently busy, leave a voice message."

With tears threatening to fall she starts speaking, "Father... I hate you." She chokes on her words as she does her best to hold in her tears. She felt betrayed. After doing her best to trust again, it all went down the drain.

A pained smile formed as she says her final words, "I'll see you in Hell, father." Closing her phone, she threw it across the room in anger. Closing her eyes to let off some steam.

"Found you~" Her eyes shot open at the sudden voice, looking around her as she can't find the voice in this dark, suffocating room.

Lights suddenly light up as she slowly looks up. A large man towers over her as he smiles in victory. His hungry eyes glowed in the shadows. A bead of sweat formed as a feeling of insanity rushed through her body.

"Heh, I got caught."

The game of Hide and Seek is now over.

━━━━━♔━━━━━

Her yellow eyes stare at the ceiling of the canopy bed, fatigue washing over her entire body, she couldn't stand up at the moment. She awoke from her sleep.

She adjusts her position to a sitting position on her bed. Staring at the mirror in front of her, noticing her hair in disarray, face sticky from sweat, and the new pajamas on her.

'Wait, pajamas?' She stared in shock. She doesn't remember getting changed? What the fuck?

A familiar voice surprised Irina, "I see you're awake." She stares up at Reiji who's in front of the mirror, staring down at her once again.

"Who changed me?"

"One of our maids did, don't assume that one of us did it." Irina let out a sigh of relief, she muttered a small 'Thank you' at Reiji.

"No time to waste, we have to go somewhere."

"Somewhere?" Irina questionably asks.

Reiji sighs, "You'll be attending a night school with us. Change your clothes or we'll be late." As he starts heading out of the door Irina tugged the hem of his shirt.

"Will nee-san be there...?" She mutters softly

Reiji sighs for the umpteenth time and glared at her. "Isn't it obvious? As if we'll leave the two of you here. Now, let go as I have matters to attend to." She lets go and within a blink of an eye, he disappeared.

Letting out a sigh of relief, she stood up from her bed and went to the closet. As she opened her closet, all her clothes were already arranged.

"Now, where's the uniform..." She scrambles around the hanger area and found a school blazer and skirt.

Taking out a long-sleeved button-up with a fancy collar for the under layer, some loose socks that were a hand-me-down from Yui, and a pair of small heeled Mary janes, she quickly puts it on. She then goes to the mirror and puts her hair in low twin pigtails, smiling at her sense of fashion, she hums smugly in acknowledgment.

Getting out of her room, she had a sudden realization that she didn't know where to go.

"Shit, where do I go..." she groans and begrudgingly wished that they didn't have such confusing halls.

━━━━━♔━━━━━

He closes his book and puts it on his lap, "Hm, you came in time." Reiji says as she enters the Entrance hall.

Irina silently groans, "At least tell me the way to go, It took me a good 15 minutes to get here." Reiji raised a brow and pushes up his glasses.

"I'll arrange that, in the meantime wait for your sister. Feel free to sit wherever." Irina nods and walks to an empty couch.

'Hm, this is good.' As she was about to sit down a hand wrapped around her waist and plopped her down on their lap.

"Hello, brat." Irina frowned at Ayato, his smirk irking her to punch him in the face.

"Good evening to you too Ayato-san, may I ask why did you place me on your lap?"  Talking formally isn't her style, however she started generating a habit of speaking formally in irritating situations.

Encircling her arms around his neck, she let out a sweet smile. Ayato's interest in Irina rose and wandered his hands on her hips. Irina didn't bother to hide her hatred toward the red-haired male. Her glare could be seen from a mile away.

I always attract them with my charm, Irina.

A pair of hands then landed on Irina's shoulders. "Ahh, Ayato~ share her with me~" Laito's velvety voice rang through Ayato's ears.

Irina looked up and gazed at Laito's smiling countenance. He began to play with her twin tails, twirling pieces of her hair around and fixing them to the front, leaving the back of her neck bare.

Trailing his fingers over her neck, Irina shivered at the cold touch. "Irina!" Yui runs to Irina's side and halted Laito from going any further. "Laito, Ayato, take your activities to your private quarters as it is improper to display such intimacy in public."

"Mmm fine~" Laito pouts.

Yui then sat down beside Ayato and stared at Irina with worry. "Irina, are you ok?" Still sitting down on Ayato's lap, Irina rolled her eyes.

"I guess? Sure he's being a pervert for wandering his hands on me but I'm fine, sure." "Hah? You're mine so of course I get to do whatever I want." Ayato exclaims. "I will never be yours you tomato-head bitch." "What did you just say?!-"

"SHUT UP!" A sound of a wall cracking startled Yui with Irina glaring at Subaru.

Irina grumbles and ended up laying her head on Ayato's shoulder, famished and strained.

'At this point, I'm too tired to even think about these shitty brothers.'

━━━━━♔━━━━━

They were now in the Limo, everyone doing their own thing. Irina plays with the pencil that's in her hands, twirling it around her fingers out of boredom.

Sitting in between Reiji and Shu was probably the 'safest' place where Irina could sit in peace. Although they're still dangerous Reiji seems to be respectful to some extent and Shu doesn't really care about her. It's a win-win right? I

'They're all brothers, aren't they?' Yui thinks. Glancing at the brothers she noticed that they don't exactly seem to get along like she and her sister. 'They don't talk to each other at all.'

Ayato then pops into Yui's line of view. "What's on your mind, Pancake?" Irina stops playing with her pencil and listens to the conversation.

Putting himself closer to Yui, little to no space was seen between the two. "You have a lot of guts to defy Ore-sama, Pancake."

"You keep calling me that! I have a name and it's Komori Yui!" Irina starts gripping her pencil in an attempt to calm her anger and not show it on her face.

"Shut up! Your opinion won't matter to me in a life time, Pancake." With full intent, he starts going dangerously close to her neck with his fangs in full view.

*snap!

A snap of a pencil intrigued the Vampires and looked to Irina, her pencil was now broken in two. Yui was in shock. Irina stands up and walks towards the two. With now expression at all she talks to Ayato in a monotone voice.

"Ayato-san, mind if you move? I'd like to stay beside my sister." All eyes and ears were on the two, anticipation crawling at their feet.

Ayato furrows his brows at the girl. "Hah? Why should I listen to a human, a child no less?" A small smirk crawled to Irina's face.

"I'll let you suck my blood." Yui's eyes widened in horror. "Irina? What are you thinking?!" Irina looked at her with a blank face.

She was serious.

"Hah? What kind of deal-"

Ayato wasn't exactly ready for what was about to happen "Ayato-san~," Her smile was alluring, annoyingly so. Laito's entire body was shaking in excitement.

Sometimes, one must use their assets to the fullest in specific situations.

Her smile immediately faded away. "What? You were staring at my face for an while now, you like it when I act like a cute little girl? I can do it if you want." Ayato let out a 'hmph'.

"Do what you want, but don't take it back. From now on I'll get to suck your blood whenever I want."

"And what if you called me while one of the brothers are sucking my blood?"

"Then let Ayato-kun join~" Laito said in with a grin on his face.

"Two is better than one is what I always say~" Irina felt a shiver go up her spine once again, she's not very comfortable with Laito.

"Hmph, whatever."

"Ayato, how many time must I remind you? Take such activities to your room." Reiji stepped in.

"As for the both of you two," He hands the girls a juice box full of cranberry juice. "100% Cranberry juice is the best cure for weak blood."

"T- thank you very much..."

"You need not thank me. You must become fully aware that you are our prey and drink that daily." Yui looks down in sudden realization as her hands start to shake.

"Her teeth are chattering~" Kanato exclaims in joy

"Teddy, when mortals feel fear, they reflect it with this sort of behavior. It's funny so have a good look~" 

━━━━━♔━━━━━

'School? This is a school? A school that looks like a damn mansion?' Was what Irina thought as she dropped off from the Limousine.

'I know that Ryoutei Academy is a prestigious school but DAMN.' She gaped at the grand school and shakes her head 'No, screw mansion this looks like a damn palace.'

"Irina," Irina looked to Reiji's direction. "You are to be following me since we have the same class. If you need help in whatever subject you may come and seek for my help."

She nods. "Yes, thank you Reiji-san."

He then turns to Yui. "As for you, you are in the same class as Ayato and Kanato, so go with them."

"Okay."

"Unless the both of you want a whipping, don't try anything reckless. Understood?" A silent pause ensued.

"Well, understood?"

"Yes" they both muttered softly under their breath.

Irina then walks towards Reiji, saying goodbye to Yui as she walks away.

"Reiji-san, what's our class?"

"Physical Education."

"Oh ok, but I don't remember you giving me a PE uniform though?"

A sigh escaped from Reiji. "The maids decided to put your uniform in your bag at the last minute as the uniform was given to us late." Irina hums and continues walking in silence.

Silent glances were given to the young girl as she walks beside Reiji. Some were confused stares, others were slight envy, and some were in awe at her cuteness. Nonetheless, it made Irina a bit uncomfortable at the attention she's receiving.

"Hm, we're almost there." Reiji says in a monotone voice as Irina nods and continues walking with her head staring at the floor.

After a few minutes more of walking, Reiji stopped in his tracks and so did Irina.

"Wait here." He said. Irina nods as she watches him go in the classroom and talk to the teacher upfront. Receiving a nod from the teacher, Reiji turned to sit on his seat.

"Everyone, we'll be having a new student. She's still of underage but due to unavoidable circumstances she's moving up a few grade levels so I'm expecting you all to help her in her shortcomings." The entire classroom erupted in silent gasps an whispers at who's the new student.

"Since sensei said that that they're moving up a few levels, doesn't that mean she's a child?"

"I heard she came out of the Sakamaki brothers' Limousine, I think there was another girl who's the same age as us."

"Heh, you think the new student's cute?"

"Ew! Our new classmate is a kid! What is wrong with you!"

"Irina," The teacher then beckoned the child to come in, leaving Irina nervous.

With a deep breath she stepped into the classroom with her head held low as she walks up the platform.

"Now, if you'd please write your name on the chalkboard and introduce yourself, Irina-chan." Their warm smile enveloped the young girl's heart as she gives a small smile in return.

She takes out one of the many chalks and write's down her name.

She then turns to the crowd of students and smiled.

With anxiety still flowing in her veins, she opens her mouth. "Nice to meet you, my name is Komori Irina, I hope to become friends with all of you."

The girls let out a squeal.

"Alright, sit down Irina." Irina smiles and walks to an empty seat behind Reiji.

"Hello! Would you like to be friends with me Irina-chan?" One of the girls close to her seat start talking.

"Hey, no fair! Irina-chan, I can teach you how to cook some pancakes!"

A boy then joined in. "Ne, Irina, wanna see me and the boys practice Basketball? I can even teach you if you'd like." He let out a wide grin, comforting Irina.

"I'd love to." She smiles in delight.

"Great! We have PE class anyways so I'll teach you everything I know!"

"Okay!"

Maybe school isn't so bad.

| II |

A note from mother

Procreation is all that men are good for. Remember that Irina. Never trust men, they play with your feelings and only use you for their personal pleasure. If you want men at your beck and call, you must play them. Understood?

| |

A/N

This chapter wasn't so bad that I wanted to slam my head in the wall but I'm still crying.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

938K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
6.1M 98.8K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
168K 4.4K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
580K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...