Married to an assassin

By UrielGonzalez574503

(Yandere wife Yor Briar x OP male spy oc x massive crossover harem) Toad Skywalker is a spy for her majesty'... More

Adopting an esper girl and Yor meeting the parents.
The spy teacher of union academy.
The spy meets the all girl team: team RWBY.
a night with Yor. (LEMON)

From an international spy to family man.

3.3K 67 6
By UrielGonzalez574503

Toad pov.

How did my life got like this? I knew what I was getting into when I met her but I didn't expect her to be like that. My name is Toad Skywalker. I'm a former MI6 agent that just retired after completing my mission from St. Petersburg Russia to the amazon jungle in Cuba. My mission was to recover a military helicopter that was stolen by Russian terrorists who were working for a former friend and agent of mine. He was a double agent who wants to rob every national banks around the world. That is when I met her. Yor Briar, the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.

Now I know what you're thinking. You're thinking that "how can a wimpy guy like you can get with a gorgeous woman like her"? Well let me tell you something. She came onto me. How did I meet her? It went something like this.

Flashback: 2 hours ago.

I had my former friend Alec cornered.

Alec: for England Toad?
Toad: no. For me.

I was about to finish him off when suddenly what seems like a gold spike was thrown at him, which killed him, then retracted from where it was thrown. Then I saw the most beautiful woman I had ever laid eyes on.

Female assassin: you're welcome.
Toad: I could've taken him.
Female assassin: sure you were.
Toad: who are you anyway?
Female assassin: Yor Briar. Master assassin. And you are?
Toad: name's Skywalker, Toad Skywalker.
Yor: so you're MI6?
Toad: that's right. I work for her majesty's secret service.
Yor: hmm you don't sound British.
Toad: actually I was born in America. New York to be exact. More specifically Brooklyn.
Yor: and yet you don't have a Brooklyn accent.
Toad: I traveled to many places. Met lots of people. Didn't have time to have a relationship. Too busy with my work as a 00 agent. So, which assassination group do you belong to?
Yor: classified. I can't divulge that information. Yet.
Toad: sounds like you're teasing me.
Yor: maybe I am, maybe I'm not.~❤
Toad: (oh great. Another woman who's become obsessed with me. I don't think my mom or my sister would like this.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.3K 3K 25
a paige bueckers story.
121K 3.4K 18
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
570K 29.4K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
78.7K 1.5K 27
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...