Alpha's Little Wolf || P.J

By Yoonchrisgull

NOW A FEATURED BOOK Your mind stutters dysfunctionally and you slowly take a step back. Your brother gets abr... More

Forward
Arrival
Mate
Escape
His property
Little wolf
Stupid Mate
Blind lies
Crazy alpha
Strange friend
Innocence
Tickles
Knock Knock
Lost key
Admiration
His Concern
Bite
Grey Fur
Gone
Kookie monster
Leaving
Lonely
Wolves
Met again
Warmth
Lip Balm and Kisses
Filth
Delusion
Nightmares
Just Stay
Cold Heart
Mates Of Souls
Blood
Silence
Temper
Avenge
Left
Broken Bonds
Q/A's Part.1
Case Closed
Sweet Bun Bun
Fallin light
Promise
My Mate
Friends
Worth His Tears
Death's Fate
Alpha And His Beta
Took His Precious
From Where It Started
To Where It Ended
I'm Your Filter
Jungkook, The Little Shit
Laws Of Harassment
No Kept Secret
Are You Asking Me Out?
First Date Or Something More
Forgive And Forget
It All Comes Down
Him, A Nightmare And It's Cure
Alpha's Shield
Berries And Kisses
Saved Or Killed?
Claws
Damaging Soul
The Tower Magician
Latching Demon
Disabled Pain
Before You Go
The Crowning
Pure Blood Alpha And Pure Breed Omega
The Suffocating Truth
The Real Truth
Moon Luna
Taehyung's Mate
The Royal
Sinful Wonders
The Woman In The Dark
White Snow
Heat
A Haze
The Murderer
The Red String
The Dead Mother
The Prince

Omega Space

2.2K 151 45
By Yoonchrisgull

The silent is sleeping around the room, the space now empty other than the pair of mates. Y/n sits small in the bed, Jimin sitting next to her with his back against the headboard.

They both sniff, eyes swollen from crying an hour ago. They seem to have calm down, mind no longer panicked and anxiety ridden. The others have left them alone to give them much needed time together.

Though the ceremony outside is still ongoing, the other men are already taking care of it. Jimin has to go back soon though. The gathering is for him after all.

Y/n tilts her head up towards him, immediately noticing how cute he looks with puffy eyes. He is looking down at their linked hands on his lap so his mouth is into a pout from the weight of his soft cheeks. Her lips also falls into a pout, wanting to peck those plump softness to cheer him up, even though it was her who went into a panic attack an hour ago.

He seems to notice her stares, lifting his head up where he meets her soft gaze. His fingers fiddle with hers and he blinks at her, silently questioning. He looks really handsome like this. His suit is hugging him in all the right ways, the black contrasting his milky skin perfectly.

She laugh suddenly, the man perking up more than before at the sight of her amusement.

"Do I look as stupid as you right now?" She questions, though he looks nothing of the sort.

"Little wolf." He gaps at the woman who starts to giggle at his shocked face. This little minx.

"Hehe." He notices her cheeks contain less to no colour right now, remembering how they used to be shy with pink all the time, especially when he was around her.

His eyes softens, shoulders dropping as he stares at her in yearning. "Come here." He whispers, his hands spreading out for her.

She flushes, her cheeks easily blooming pink. Even in these moment, he doesn't fail to get that reaction out of her. She moves, shy as she pushes herself up to her knees after removing the blanket from over her legs. His hands take their place around her waist and she waddles on her knees towards his lap.

Seating herself over the meaty thighs, she is like a baby ready to cuddle up to her mate. But she stops herself in fear of ruining his perfectly ironed suit. However, he doesn't give her concern any mind and wastes no time in wrapping his arms around her and hugging her close to his chest, just like before. But this time, there is no one who will seperate his mate from him.

Unmoving, Y/n feels him nuzzle into her throat, inhaling her into his lungs. She melts away, soft body blending into his while her face hides itself into his warm neck. Scenting him is the first thing she does, rubbing her nose along his scent glands and claiming him as hers again.

The man's chest rumbles with gentle growls, his alpha pleased at what his omega is doing and content to have his mate so close to him finally after days of feeling incomplete.

His nose trail over her scent glands too, triggering an instant shiver from her cause of her sensitivity. He marks her as his, drenching her in his blueberries so even if she wakes up the next morning, she will still smell like him. The woman is a soft and small mush in his arms at this point, comfortable in his lap while fully leaning into his chest.

His canine teeth itch, poking the inside of his bottom lips as they crave the feeling of her soft skin under them. His alpha is ready to mark her up as his, bind them together for the rest of the eternity. But he knows that his little mate is not well. She can not even take a poke of a needle right now, marking her up with a bite is too far.

So he waits. If he has to, he will wait forever for her.

He's always been possessive, but the over protectiveness of his nature right now kind of throws him off. He only gets like this when he has a certain period approaching.. Is his heat close? He hasn't had any ever since he's met her.

Alpha werewolves go into rut every once a year in winter time, and after meeting their mate, they go into ruts all the months of winter. It's the same for male omegas, but for female omegas, they go into their heats three times a year, after every three months, in the fourth month where they are in the peak of their ovulation. The omega's body wants nothing but to be breed that time. So single female omegas are advised to spend their heats alone.

Y/n has been with Jimin for almost a year now, though she hasn't had any of her heat yet after meeting him. Nor has she had hers before. The delay in her heat is due to the weak body she's had since birth. Though she tries to keep up with the world by keeping herself active, all the boys know she is still very frail. So even if the whole world won't stop for her, they will slow down their steps enough for her to keep up with them without her wilting away.

His hands that rests over her waist trails to her sides, his grip half over her back while half over her stomach. He squeezes, immediately noticing how less there is to grip now. She has turned even more smaller than before.

Y/n however can roast marshmallows on her cheeks because of his grip, her scent fluffing into something sweet, making him realise that just his grip has her shivering against him.

"alpha." Y/n squeals, her hands fisting his white shirt. Her lisp on the word is natural at this point, and as always, he finds himself suppressing the urge to lay her on the bed, gentle in her stomach, with the soft curve of her plush hips in the air, ready to be taken, ready to be his.

"sorry." Blinking back to reality, he apologises. "i will stop teasing." (using lower case for these scenes cause they are too soft for big things🥺)

"it's just..you feel a lot smaller in my hands." He speaks his concern, feeling her slightly pull back enough to peak up those doe eyes at him.

His soft little omega. Even if she is sitting in his lap, he has to look down at her. "i have lost quite a bit of weight." She pouts, looking down at her stomach. "it took me such a long time to built that little bit of fat."

His swirling gaze fixate over her mouth.

She looks up when he doesn't reply. "what is it..?" She innocently asks. "your eyes just got dark."

Jimin blinks, a soft smile lifting up his face. "Jin hyung has so much prepared for you. He is going to spoil you rotten."

He didn't reply to her question. Her brain pushes, but her omega numbed mind doesn't give it much attention. She instead stares at him through her lashes. His breath hitch in that moment, his heart skipping ten beats. "i can't wait." She mumbles. "But you have to eat with me. I am not the only one who looks weak."

The man blinks, his head tilting at the way she tries to glare at him. "You think I won't know? You haven't been taking care of yourself." She opens him up so well that he is reminded yet again, she's a part of him.

"my little wolf." He coos, endeared and devastated at the way she turns tiny into his lap, her pink cheeks and sweet scent an apparent proof of her loving his attention. She is an adorable lump of omega right now, he can see the daze in her eyes clearly.

He's heard of omega space. But he never thought he'll see it, let alone witness such an adorable sight of it. She looks so edible right now. He wants to eat her up.

So shy and pink vision from all the praising and attention from her alpha, Y/n has no choice but to escape by hiding in his neck again.

The man is chuckling at the little baby, his arms wrapping around her again. He starts to rock himself back and forth, gentle and warm.

"There, you fuzzy pup."

He can feel her huffs, her warm breath over the sensitive skin of his neck. However, he is not even close to how sensitive she is. He softly blows into her neck, feeling how she tenses up before if possible, melting even more into his arms. A small whine leaves her and she snuggles close.

Alpha. So big, so close. Mine mine.

He chuckles, reading her mind that chants his names over and over again. It makes him as happy as it hurts him, to know she is all for him, just the way he is all for her.

"Y/n.. know that alpha never wants to hurt you." He whispers close to her ear, his face melting into helplessness. "If something happens ..or if you hear anything, I want you to talk to me, okay?"

He is serious, but the omega is too fuzzy and absent to give his words any mind. Instead, she pulls away again, soft hair a little mess as she pouts up at Jimin.

The man fixes her hair, his eyes looking at hers, but hers don't meet him. Instead, they linger over his cheeks and his soft pink lips.

"Alpha.." She lisps, small in her mouth as she stares at his.

The man halts, staring at the omega, who for the first time is so open about her psychical attraction. Even if they are almost a year in, they have only kissed two times. And both were initiated by Jimin. 

So much time passed and they got almost nothing on their side. No good memories. In the beginning, he was too much of a prideful asshole, then his father's death, then his own injury, then the whole thing about their parents, and then he almost lost her. And now finally this, just a bit of peace. He is afraid with all that has happened, the only thing left is for her to find out.

And then, she will never look his way. Cause he is not supposed to be her mate.

He sighs, soft as it hits her face. Her lids flutter for a second, liking the feeling of it over her burning skin. Her gaze meets his, small hands coming up to cup his face.

She then stretch her neck, lips moving past his lips to his forehead. She place a peck there, moving down to his little button nose. The sound of a soft peck echo around them as she moves to his cheek, one and then the other.

Jimin sits, an uncontrollable amount of emotion hitting him. His eyes well up again, and he feels her press her soft lips against his.

A soft peck.

One.

And then another.

And then last.

They barely last a second, but it's enough for him. He feels loved again.

His hands cup her face, pulling her towards him and meeting their lips again. This time, he leads. And she is clumsy as she tries to follow.

It's endearing how she's seen the world more than him, but she is clueless about this.

He manages to blend her in with him in no time, the woman's body snug against his. His plump plush lips cover all of her pink pout, her mouth way smaller than his.

He parts for a second, giving her space to breath cause he knows she runs out air quickly. But he dives back in again, holding her close to his heart, enjoying the moment.

Soft body against another, Y/n is small in his hold, his arms that wrap around her like she is breakable. Despite the happy howling of their wolves inside, the moment is nothing but gentle. Like it has always been.

Like Jimin.

Emotional.

It's the soft kisses that go on for a while, until Y/n is breathless and trembling to the touch, until Jimin is hazy eyed and white shirt wrinkled.

Let's just say, when he finally does come out, ten minutes that turned into a whole hour, it's his swollen lips that speaks more about him than his bright pink glowing cheeks.

At least to his friends, they do. Yoongi has to physically hold back Hoseok when the beta smells more of his sister on Jimin than Jimin himself.

The alpha that now stands before everyone is a different alpha than the one who gave a speech and got crowned an hour ago. No one knows of what suddenly happened to the alpha.

But no one knows, the reason is as small as she always have been, peeking out from the top window of the house again, staring down at her alpha who shines brighter than everyone.

——————————

Yes everyone yes. Y'all read that right. Park Jimin has openly said it. He's finally said it to you all how much he wants to flip little miss y/n over and breed her full. Like y'all don't hear that Captain Park cause he's a loooOoSeR LMAO 🤣 imagine being so pussy.

This chapter was just y/n and her alpha Jimin's so I hope y'all liked it. I know we all have starved for these two cause of all the pain the last chapters has given us. So please eat it all up. It's all for you my loves.

Leaves lots of love in your way.

💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 416 16
I opened my eyes only to find myself seated in the laps of a stranger , but the look in his eyes made me tremble . "Mate." he whispered. "I'm h-his...
153K 10.7K 41
"Come on, say it again. I am a perfect devil. Tell me how bad i am. It makes me feel so good." His dear dark love, he loved her in silence, without h...
27.1K 1.5K 20
It is hard enough for Jungkook to continuously witness his peers finding their mates when he had been waiting for years to have his own. It is even h...
473K 23.7K 39
What happens when a werewolf smells the beautiful human being?πŸ’• Can a human be a werewolf's mate? This is my first A/B/O story angels. Ships. Jinko...