soft spot

Af heartmill

➪ Scaramouche x reader It all started with the two of you getting lunch detention which was the dumbest thing... Mere

info
apology
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
21.
22.
23
24
25
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
xiao fic.

20.

6.5K 251 1K
Af heartmill

"Talent show"

"EVERYONE thank you for coming to see this. This will be the last event I am hosting here at Tevyat High school, I've had a lot of fun managing the events these past years," Ningguang spoke into the microphone beginning her speech.

"As all of you know, I am graduating as of today. This year has been enjoyable and I would like to thank you all for everything. Thank you to the student council team for helping me and this is the end," Ningguang closed her eyes smiling ending the speech.

"WE'LL MISS YOU !" One of the girls yelled in the audience getting a chuckle from Ningguang.

Probably half of the crowd began to cry because Ningguang was an amazing person to everyone offering her help and ideas she really did make every year more fun.

"First on the talent show is a band, we have ayaka, chonyung, xinyan, and ayato," keqing took over before pulling away from the mic and the curtains opening up.

Ayaka had her hair up in a ponytail she was the lead singer holding the mic in her hand, chonyun's hair was slicked back taking over the drums, xinyan of course is playing her usual instrument her hair down a little messy, and ayato was playing the electric guitar his hair in a ponytail.

"They're pretty damn good," you watched from the backstage hearing their band play you slowly turned around watching the chaos unfold.

Hu tao was yelling at everyone, xiao was walking around in a tree costume, itto was making a big fuss, venti was still posing, tomo is enjoying his life, and thoma is cheering for ayaka and ayato.

When their song ended everyone began to clap, "thank you everyone!" ayaka's soft voice yelled into the mic waving goodbye blowing kisses while the curtains began to close.

She's so pretty

"Next we have is Kaeya and Diluc, a duo!" Keqing introduced it took a few seconds for the curtains to open but once it did Kaeya and Diluc both had their backs against each other.

"Diluc was definitely forced," Scaramouche's voice was heard from behind you.

"For sure," you laughed agreeing with him you guys were the fifth one to go after childe so it wasn't going to be that bad.

Diluc's voice was the bass while Kaeya's voice was raspy adding on to it, the girls were enjoying it the most cheering and screaming.

When it ended Kaeya's expression saddened, "you all are absolutely stunning!" kaeya complimented with a wink getting kicked in the leg by Diluc.

The curtains closed on them which concludes the second show.

"The next one is Lumine and Aether! The sibling duo will be singing for us," Keqing announced.

There's a lot of singing lord.

The curtains opened back up revealing Lumine in a dress a cute dress matching with Aether, they both stood in front of standing mics with their eyes closed.

Opening them slowly they began to hum a tune first which sounded so angelic and then they began to sing.

When they stopped you couldn't help but cheer and scream for them, their heads turned to you as your screams were so loud it caught their attention.

They both waved to you with a soft smile appreciating you so much.

That was the end of the third one ... oh my fucking god the fourth one was.

"The next one is Childe!"

"Please no" you cried out loud and when everyone heard it was childe's turn they ran to the spot you were and began to watch him.

—————

Childe's song —

There childe was, he was crouched down wearing sunglasses. He refused to come out wanting his fit to be a suprise and he came up with this bullshit.

"I'm actually terrified for my life, is he gonna sing something by ed sheeran or something?" You shivered.

The beat began to play and that wasn't by the shape of you like you were expecting that beat was FUCKING WORSE.

"YOU'RE LYING HE'S NOT DOING THAT SONG" hu tao shouted everyone else was confused but the two of you. They didn't know what song this was.

he began to sing and when it reached to that part he stood up and turned to the side doing...

"COME ON BABY AMERICA" Childe shouted making you shed tears you were actually crying and everyone else started crying too.

"DID HE JUST FUCKING DAB ?!"

"white boy actions."

"WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING ?!"

"WHY ARE THE GIRLS SCREAMING HES BEING A WHITE BOY"

"COME ON BABY AMERICA!!!"

"SOMEONE STOP HIM"

Finally the song ended after so many shouts from you guys actually crying. You were literally on the verge of killing yourself after hearing that.

"I know I'm amazing! You guys want a song? Bet! I'M INLOVE WI—"

"that's enough, we'll be right back after this! the next one is y/n's group she'll be doing a play," keqing cut childe off closing the curtains on him.

—————

"Never sing ever again," you cut off childe as he was walking towards you guys about to talk about how amazing he is.

"ah, why not? I was amazing out there did you see them clapping and cheering for me?" Childe smiled.

"Come on baby america..." Hu tao mocked her voice dying but she was shut up by venti who kicked her in the leg not wanting to hear that line anymore.

"Guys we need to prepare hurry up," Kazuha yelled getting the stage ready.

—————

rapunzel.

"Husband! Come here this instant," venti's high pitched voice screamed. You trained yourself for 12 hours not to laugh and thank god you didn't.

"Who's that girl? She's pretty!" One of the guys said in the crowd. Many other guys agreed and some even thought they recognized the person but couldn't wrap their fingers around it.

Yeah. It's venti.

"Yes honey?" Thoma came in from the door he fit the role so well.

"I am hungry! Those potatoes you brought from last time, I want those again. Give me those this instant," Venti demanded angrily.

"But ... alright, I shall go get the potatoes for you my love," Thoma put his hand on his heart giving him a smile which was way too bright.

That basically made all the girls fall in love with him that instant maybe Venti also fell in love.

"And so the husband went back to the evil witch's garden to steal the potatoes," Hu tao explained.

"How dare you steal my potatoes, I've been wondering who has been doing this. I will kill you as of now for doing this," Tomo appeared from behind Thoma.

He's enjoying this way too much

"Please no! I beg! I have a family, my newborn is coming into this world. I must support my wife, please have mercy!" Thoma got on his knees begging for the witch to have mercy.

"I shall give you mercy on one condition ... you give me your daughter when she comes into this world!"

a sound effect came completely ruining the thing who the fuck was in charge of the sound effects? childe.

"And so when the newborn came in, she was quickly taken away by the witch who decides to trap her into a tower," kazuha narrated.

"That's one ugly baby," Beidou commented in the crowd getting a be quiet from Ningguang.

"Your name is now Rapunzel," Tomo declared.

More lines passed by until it was time for the hero, Scaramouche to join in. When he did you covered your mouth to stop the laughter that was about to come out of your mouth.

Scaramouche was looking mighty fine in the costume he wasn't the one you were laughing at, IT WAS ITTO.

He was crawling on the floor with Scaramouche on top of his back. He looked so goofy you were holding back tears.

"Where is the princess rumored to be trapped?" Scaramouche yelled talking to himself until a nearby tree coughed.

"Damn a talking tree," Scaramouche stared at the tree whos eyes opened.

"Hello," xiao greeted with dull eyes no tone in his voice.

"Goddam you suck at acting," itto whispered Scaramouche slapped him on the back of his head telling him to be quiet.

"OW YOU BITCH—" itto shouted but slapped both his hands on his mouth realizing his mistake. Another mistake came crashing down when Itto's hand scraped against the floor falling down.

"WHAT THE FU—" Scaramouche yelped crashing down at the floor.

"oh, another prince has fallen," xiao stared down at Scaramouche who sat up rubbing his head in pain.

xiao closed his eyes again and you just knew you guys were going off script.

"open ur eyes back you old tree, where is the princess?"

"she is stuck in the tower many princes have tried to save her but has failed you probably will too but whatever," xiao closed his eyes.

"what a useless tree," Scaramouche commented under his breath before hopping back on his horse who was dead on the floor.

"horse?" Scaramouche called out staring at him. "HORSE?!" Scaramouche shouted once again trying to wake the boy up but he face platted into the floor.

"goddam my horse is dead," Scaramouche scoffed just leaving itto there and walking away from him and walking towards the tower.

"oh rapunzel oh rapunzel, I have come to save you," Scaramouche shouted looking up at the tower you were in.

You poked your head out the window and yelled back, "yes! i am up here!"

"i will save you! hold on!" Scaramouche was about to do something when the witch popped up from behind him.

"Another prince has come to save, unfortunate for you but you will die here this second!" the witch obnoxiously cackled.

Scaramouche pulled his sword out placing it in front of the witch, "fight me," Scaramouche challenged.

Yeah safe to say Tomo got his ass beat you were pretty sure that was personal. Scaramouche probably had some pent up anger against tomo and started hitting him with the sword a little too hard.

"Rapunzel! Let down your hair!" Scaramouche turned back to you and you nodded.

The curtains closed before you revealed your hair that wasn't actually really long.

Taking the moment, both hu tao and venti grabbed the two dead bodies on the floor and dragged them off the stage.

Itto and Tomo were pretty knocked out, wonder who caused that.

The curtains opened back revealing only Scaramouche and you in front of each other and Xiao in the back with his eyes wide open sick of his life.

"Thank you for saving me," you gave him a smile. "This is my thank you," you exclaimed leaning closer to kissing him on the lips.

It took him a few seconds to kiss back but he eventually kissed back just like how the script was.

The curtains began to close and everyone began to clap.

"hey i don't think tomo is waking up."

—————

Graduation.

Eventually the talent show finished and it was now time for Ningguang's graduation, it was also for the other third years.

"This was an enjoyable day, this is now our last day of highschool and maybe even the last day of school for everyone. I hope to meet some of you in university but starting today ... YOU HAVE GRADUATED!" Ningguang announced.

"I'm gonna miss you," you cried out giving Ningguang a hug. You were for sure going to still text her but this was still a sad moment for you guys.

"Your play was entertaining, you made this year so much more enjoyable and I thank you for that y/n," Ningguang complimented making you burst into tears even more.

You guys all spent time with each other before the bell rang, that was it.

It was the last day, graduation day, and it was now officially summer.

—————

Goodbyes

"You guys better remember saturday!" Hu tao reminded waving goodbye to both you and Scaramouche who decided to stay behind for some time.

"Should we visit the classroom again?" Scaramouche suggested and you turned to him laughing.

"Lunch detention?"

"Of course, I should thank the english teacher for making me meet you."

"Me too! Let's go!" You took Scaramouche's hand as you two began to walk to the classroom that made you guys meet.

Where it all started.

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?" You started as the two of you were holding hands walking down the hall.

"Everyday."

"Yeah well I'm letting you know again, I love you."

"I love you too."

A/N —

This is the end i'll add some side stories idk but thank you for the reads and enjoying this book !!

good night/morning everyone thank u for reading this <3

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

3K 150 19
Kaedehara Kazuha has been living with his adoptive parents since he was 15, after an unfortunate accident. After 4 years, he finally returns to Inazu...
244K 8.3K 30
you're holding me and holding back. | 暗黙の a scaramouche x reader au where you experience your first heartbreak. as you try to move on just like any...
27.8K 913 16
Scaramouche Art credits: @Yai_Sea _Ball on twitter After being assigned partners for your photography project , you and your assigned partners get to...
9.2K 243 12
There was a brown-reddish boy who had a crush on the famous indigo haired boy model for years. One day the brown-reddish boy entered the school gate...