My Very Bestest Mer-Friend.

By Homesfries

(READ THE OTHER VERSION WITHOUT MANY INNTERUPTIONS) When a lonely child by the name of Clay and the nickname... More

No story, Writer's note!
Part 1. New Friends! (and background)
Part 3: A whole new worrrrrld!!!(NO)
Part 4: Le sneaky snake
Part 5: And she's been living on the highest shelf! 𓆉
lmao missing the deadlines (Snakewitch)
Just a little Free verse
EEEE
The statue
᯼ Spider-boy 𓆤
little note
Part 7: Killer Queen
Part 8: Sin city/ Blinding lights.
DUUUUUUUDE
RIP Bossman
note
EEEEee
WTFFF
yes agian
Part 9: its a chapter
nother chapter :P
welp(dw not the end)
honk honk its some reading
STILL NOT DISCONTINUED
i think this is like the one before the end
so, idk if yall can see dis
"Magic."

Part 6: An itty-bitty, Eenie-Meenie, tiny bit of Magic.

50 2 1
By Homesfries

(Hola Chas!~

sorry if the last one wasn't as good, summer school is stressing me out more than I thought. I have a thousand other little things stressing me out, and my parents seem to find flaws in everything I do, but I need to stop venting here. I'll give you guys your story. 

And Away We Go!)

Clay WasTaken POV

Timeline, after school ended : 

A breeze flows through the air around me and hits me right in the face. I remember how Sapnap and George whine like babies whenever the weather is slightly less than their liking. 

Sometimes, even I shock myself with how well I deal with those two. I should add a usually to that thought because even a perfectly level-headed person like me snaps or picks sides. Or even just doesn't interfere at all. It's weird, but then again to hang out with those fuckers as often as I do you HAVE to be.  

Walking through the woods while keeping branches from snagging my hair, I tried to admire as much as I could at the same walking pace. 

The earthy smell wafting around me brought back memories. I could recall when I met Sap, laying against a tree, crying my eyes out in disappointment of everything around me. He ran to my side when I needed him and for that, I'll always be thankful. I remember the day I brought some energy drinks to try with him and how we almost burned down his house because they only fed the fire constantly dying, reviving, wilting, and flashing in his hair. Not a metaphor for all the hair gel he wears to boost his confidence, as a demon born in the nether a part of his body will almost always be on fire. But he can turn it off if he calms down.

I remembered taunting him by sitting out in the cold rain crisis-cross holding eye contact with my most sinister smirk, not even caring about my hair getting soaked. It got me sick as a dog, but it meant I got to stay home from school so I wasn't even mad. 

Reliving so many memories of Sap with nothing but some shallow glances in familiar directions got me thinking of how flexible our friendship was. 

Whereas with George, I only had memories of the ocean, or in a clearing a little farther ahead. 

It was the day I brought George to see the unfamiliar beauty of our nature. 

(quick side note you ever eat crackers and then someone talks to you and you get two options? 

like 1. is answer but spray crumbs everywhere and 2. is not answer and seem rude?) 

He pointed out so many things I'd never even thought to stop and appreciate. Seeing someone's experience in a familiar world that has grown old to you is refreshing. He was so amazed at flowers, even if he couldn't see all their colors. 

Eventually, I put him down in a spot of clovers and we talked about the biggest differences he noticed. Things like more people on land than mermaids in the ocean, easier to cool down or warm-up, and the snacks we were sharing. 

Even though he did most of the talking, it was still great for me because it meant I got some time to see him at his happiest, when he's talking about something he loves\is passionate about. 

I smile to myself, slowing down to stop and catch my breath. A cool breeze flows through my hair, brushing my face while gently reminding me to put on my mask. My phone is going crazy, but I ignore it as I put it on silent mode. 

The cold porcelain my mask is made of was startling to touch, but I got used to it. 

I shoved my hands in my pockets as I reached the beach brimming with anticipation . . .  

And I'm pretty sure George felt the same way. 

He put in a little extra effort. I could tell. Perfect eyeliner (which I introduced him to), his favorite seashell jewelry, and a warm smile on his face as he looked off into the clouds. He was laying on his back with his eyes closed, probably thinking about something nice. 

Adorabl-

Wait, what? 

Err, No. I just meant he looks really, really, Really, nice today. That's all. I think. 

Ugh. Whatever. Let's just go talk to him. 

George finally notices Dream walking towards him and breaks his calm smile for a wide and excited grin. 

"Dreamy! I thought you weren't gonna come!"

"What! I would never do that to you gogy. And even if I had to, I'd text you!"

George begins to giggle, and his gentle laughter spreads to Dream. Both of them take a moment to hold eye contact before George props an arm onto the cold stone, letting his head be held by his other arm. Dream moves from sitting on the sides of his knees to sitting criss-cross. 

(like this) 

Dream closes his eyes. 

"What are you doing?" 

"I'm thinking." 

"Really? I thought that was impossible for you!" 

"Rude! I think all the time!" 

"Yeah? About what, me?"

"Yes actually! All the stuff you AND Sapnap do! It never ceases to amaze me how much trouble you can get in with like, 1 hour without supervision!"

"Hey! Not true! Once it only took 15 mins for sappy to get kicked out of a store!"

"That's nice, but what's your excuse?"

"I was the one who dared him to get kicked out!" 

"Of course you were." 

Both of them laugh a little more. 

"So . . ." 

"What?" 

"How was your day!"

"Bad. Also, I always tell you about my day, why don't you tell me about yours?" 

"Because I never do anything interesting!" 

"I'm sure you don't just sit here all day! What were you doing before you came to wait for me?' 

"I was eating lunch." 

"What did you have?" 

"Salmon." 

"Hey, can I ask you a weird question?" 

"Sure?" 

"Do you eat raw fish or is there some way to cook it?" 

"I eat it raw, but you can marinate it. " 

"Gross." 

"You humans have your weird Sushi thing, how is mine so bad!" 

"It just is!" 

Little not-so-serious convos like this kept popping up the whole afternoon until it started to get chilly. A cold gust of wind blew through the air, and George noticeably shivers. 

"Are you cold? I can give you my sweater if you'd like." 

"No, then you'd be cold! I'll be fine." 

"No George, it's really cold. I don't want you to get sick." 

"Well then what do we do?" 

"This!"

Dream swiftly lifts George up and onto his chest so that the side of George's head is right between his pecs. Georges's tail goes between Dream's legs and before he can protest, dream begins to lace his fingers in Georges soft brown hair. His weakness, any form of physical affection. Easily, he began slipping into sleep, fighting to stay awake. 

"Gogy, go to sleep! I'm not going anywhere!"

George ended up being so tired he couldn't give a better response than "Mmm." 

Soon after, Dream fell asleep too. 

YUHHHHHHH WELL UM, PROPS TO @LesbianInTheWild    for helping me write this (barely bitch i thought you were gonna help me) and thank you person-with-Profile pic of -Kermit-the-frog-holding-a-gun for following, even though it seems small, this does wonders for my self esteem. 

I love anyone who gets this far in life, and please spread this message if you know someone who needs to hear this. 

Peace and love, 

Homefries.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 5.3K 33
After George accidentally outs himself in front of the popular and homophobic guys of the school everything seems fine at first. However, that soon c...
334K 11.5K 38
Dream is trying to hide his eating disorder, depression and anxiety really badly, but George and Sapnap start noticing more and more signals. When Dr...
262K 9.5K 27
George, being one of three princes, always stood out. He didn't exactly fit the social standards of being a prince. Clay was a normal commoner who ha...
201K 5.9K 24
[FINISHED] George has to live with extreme anxiety. He never talks to people and locks himself in his room. One day he needs to go to the supermarket...