Wrecking the Mafia

By zoeexeee

'nothing sweeter than the sound of defeat' 22 year old Adora Perez and 20 year old Emilio Luca constantly bat... More

Intro/Aesthetics
Playlist
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 21

1K 13 8
By zoeexeee

Graphic Content

"I have never been so damn confused as to why the hell Julian would send people after my sister knowing we have good relations." I sighed rubbing my temple.

"We've never had problems with them before, and everything's been running smoothly." My dad replied as he started typing away on his computer.

"Well I have someone in the basement I would like to talk to, i'll keep you updated."

I push myself up from my desk chair and head to my room to grab my gun. I found a spy that was working for Julian and my suspicion only grew from there so I kidnapped him.

He wasn't quick on his feet, it's like he knew he was going to get caught. After speaking to Gianna she said she had nothing going on with the Mexican Mafia and that business has been good.

I'll get some answers or he will die there is two options for him. I pulled off my suit jacket as I entered my room and tossed it on my bed only to be left in a white tee and dress pants.

I tucked my beretta in my pocket and headed to the basement.

I have a really strong feeling i'm not gonna like why he is here. Everything was going smooth but once everything goes good that means you're only getting prepared for the worse.

I'm always prepared for the worse but there's a certain time when you get tired. Tired of fighting. Tired of being tired.

I don't know if I will be able to make it through this life but none of us are ever sure we will.

The basement door creaked as I opened it slightly stepping in the heat that was once here before quickly dropping. It was freezing in here.

"Mario you've been caught but i'm guessing that's what you aimed for yes?" I asked walking up to the man who was chained to the floor in front of me.

"You think you're clever", he said to me calmly. I knew he was meant to be caught.

"What's Julian's problem with my sister cagna?" I grab him by the throat my hand pulsating with every grip.

"Oh it's not with your sister smart boy."

Not with my sister? Did my mom do some sneaky shit recently? If she did she probably had a good reason to be fair.

I retract my hand away from his face, my body temperature rising in curiosity.

"Who then?" My thick Italian accent came out as I stood in place looking down at the pathetic man.

Mario just looked at me grinning, no sign of fear showing.

A pop rang in the air as I aimed my gun at his knee shooting him. His cries rang through the air and now I was the one smiling.

"I said who." I said flatly, my arm extending across his jaw making his head jerk.

"She's a pretty little thing really, a little fat but pretty nonetheless." My grin dropped into a glare and every female i've ever met that has any contact with my sister crossed my mind. She's not stupid and neither are the people she hangs out with.

I landed another punch across Mario's face hearing a crack from his jaw. I adjusted the rings on my fingers sliding them across my pants whipping the blood off of them.

"You fucking bitch." He growled out looking pained.

"May God have mercy on you because I for damn sure won't." I aimed my gun at his other knee as he was now bleeding out on my floor.

"Julian's always talking about missing his Mexican princess." He said talking over the blood that was coming out of his mouth.

I only know one Mexican that resides in Italy that makes trips to Mexico. There's no way in hell she is that dumb. What the hell did she do to contact Julian.

"Did your bitch ass boss give you a name?" I spoke through my teeth, but I fought my mind just to say it. If her names fly's out of his mouth this will start a war much bigger than he thinks.

"I assume you already know Ms, Perez si?"

Cazzo.

I raised my gun and aimed it at his head as he pleaded for me to put it down. All emotion I felt before was now gone and everything went still.

Pop.

The gunshot rang through the air and I turned around and left. I have a trip to make.

I knocked on the little Mexican princess's door patiently waiting for it to be answered. My patience was thinning by the second.

I should've known nothing is ever good for long.

The door was opened by a small woman who I assume to be her mother because of the similarities.

"Who are you?", Her thick accent spoke out.

"My names Emilio ma'am, I am a friend of Rodriguez. I am here to speak to Adora." I said extending my hand to shake hers. She didn't shake it at first she just looked at suspiciously.

"I have a gun."

"Ma'am, I mean no harm you may know my father, Giovanni?"

"Oh yes yes, come in mijo I apologize , she's upstairs. You know you always have to be on edge with your guys dirty business."

"I completely understand." I smile as she lets me in the house and points in the direction of the stairs.

The emotion I was trying to fight so hard was now back. It's like whenever I get in the same area as this woman everything stirs up inside of me and I fucking hate it.

I knock on the door that I heard sounds coming out of taking in the warm home around me. One thing I was grateful for from my parents is we grew up in a home not a house. It was warm and full of joy just like this one and it felt nice.

"Come in", that beautiful voice broke out from the other side of the door and I twisted the handle and stepped in closing the door behind me.

She didn't look up from her phone as she laid on her stomach. Her ass poking in the air from the long shirt she wore. My mind kept thinking about what was under that shirt praying it was nothing.

"Adora", I watched her body still and she turned around looking at me like I just killed her cat. Speaking of a cat her cat was making its way over to me.

It was cute as fuck.

"Emilio, what are you doing here?" She asked sitting up forgetting to close her legs. 

"Can I sit down?" I asked holding eye contact with her. Adora's room was everything I expected it was full of neutral colors and an accent wall that was forest green.

"Sure. Yes" I walked over to her bed sitting down on it before my eyes went devoid of all emotion.

Remember why you are here Emilio.

"Adora, what do you know about Julian Hernandez?" I asked as I watched her body tense up and her eyes filled with fear.

"Why are you here?"

"Answer the damn question Adora." I said not loosing my posture, my tone becoming deeper.

"I don't have to answer shit, now get out."

"See you don't run this, I do and Adora I promise you if I have to ask you again you won't be able to sit for a month." I said flatly pushing a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Why do you need to know."

"He's having people follow my sister because of you, stating he wants his Mexican princess back. Care to tell me why a mafia boss is calling you his princess?"

Her cat was now on my lap purring and I was petting it without noticing. I'm gonna steal it.

"I um, he's been stalking me for a while but I used to date him not knowing who he was. Don't tell my father."

Fucking great.

"To be fair when I found out I left, he was crazy and possessive anyways and I hate that in a man."

I smile to myself, she wasn't saying that when she was fucking me agreeing that she is mine.

"You do realize how big of a mess you started tesoro?"

"What the hell do you want me to do?" She asked me her tone now becoming irritated but I can still tell she's more panicked then mad.

"Is that why you texted me that one day asking if I got a new number?" I ask suddenly putting the pieces together.

"Yep, I've also received a pig heart it was kinda sweet actually." I scowl picturing her and another man.

"Jealous?" She ask leaning back against her pillows as her cat makes itself comfortable on my leg.

"Nah, not the jealous type but I do recall you saying you are mine and only fucking mine so I guess I just have to ensure that." I say moving the cat off of me and and standing up.

I walked up to her and bent down as my hand came in contact with her chin. "Next time don't leave that pretty pussy on display for me unless you want me to remind you who you belong too." I pressed my lips against hers longing for this friction and heat that I missed.

I'll  figure this out for her in the least bloodiest way possible.

"Bye." I say pulling away only to see her eyes still closed and her body all tense.

"Emilio."

"Yes Adora?"

"Can you touch me?" I smile to myself dragging my hand down to her wet slit that was soaked then slipping them inside her cunt. Fucking gorgeous.

I put my hand on her mouth muffling her soft moans as my fingers worked inside her. Just as I felt her walls tightenen I pulled away and left her helpless.

"Next time don't fucking question me." I say with a throaty voice still trying to get my head back in the right place.

I slip my fingers in my mouth sucking away all of her sweet juices before heading to the door.

"Fucking dick."

hiiii guys i hope you enjoyed this long ass chapter :))

i love youu be safe <333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 755 28
[BOOK 2] Esme and Luca Salvatore are back! This time with their twins, Mia and Carlos who have just recently turned 22. Luca has been training Carlos...
234K 3.9K 33
one girl taken one girl left one was loved one was hated Hailey de Luca taken trained to be a deadly assassin tournamented with the fact that her fa...
350K 6.6K 29
Heaven Lopez is a 21 year old free sprite kinda girl she's always down for some fun but she's also kinda shy she loves to read and she works her ass...
658 52 10
𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓮 a the Spanish mafia daughter,after her dad lost her mom he became overprotective about her and hoping not to make the same mistake h...