𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐞

By cheetho3s

ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ᴄᴇᴏ x ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐢𝐧... More

𝟏. 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐄𝐠𝐨
𝟐. 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞
𝟑. 𝐋𝐞𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐧 𝐘𝐞𝐨 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐞𝐞 𝐋𝐞𝐨
𝟒.𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐘𝐞𝐭 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫
𝟓.𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐎𝐥𝐝 𝐖𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝
𝟕. 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐆𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬
𝟖.𝐘/𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐄𝐥𝐬𝐞
𝟗. 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐞
𝟏𝟎. 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝟏𝟏. 𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝟏𝟐. 𝐀𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐲
13.Farewell and Blessing
14.Love me and Hold me
15.Sins and Desperation
16.Die and live for you
17.Playmate and Significant other
18.Tea and taste
19.White roses and feelings
20.Resentment and Devotee
21.Beautiful Pawn and Wedding
22.Traitor and desire
23.The four seasons and his girl
24.Bugs And Hatred
25.Rosey and Isa

𝟔.𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

7.3K 459 74
By cheetho3s

Certainly not how Wan Yeo thought it would turn out.

But whatever happens it always happens for the best, isn't it?

Was it supposed to be like this from the start? He don't know but he's going with the flow.

So to see the good side of the long traffic, he tried his best not to be annoyed.

He hates waiting.

An impatient guy who gets everything in no time.

Traffic? Daniel?

Yeah, it was his fault to take that route.

His absence was clear in the big office room.

When y/n saw only the brown hair boy, Leo.

He was sitting,hands clutching his hair, closed eyes,

Tensed about something probably.

"Is everything alright?" Her hands rest upon his shoulder

He looked up at the voice, and just nodded tearing his gaze from her face.

Now that she noticed he was in his school uniform.

"Do you have any idea, where brother is?" He asked, his voice low.

She nodded although he didn't look at her.

"They went to the new project place" She replied.

His face coloured with distressed, when he went into deep thinking zone.

As his eyes keep wondering from right to left.

He slowly fixed his eyes on one thing, the table.

The sign of something came into his mind.

He then slowly looked upto her.

"Can.. " He gulped down his embarrassment "can.. You come to my school?"

He hung his head low.

Y/n face showed pure confusion, school? Why would she?

"Uh? Why?" She asked.

"My Principal called for my...Parents"he replied, his head still low.

"And..?"

"Hyung is not here yet, he's probably going to be late.... beside I don't want to trouble him anymore" His voice was quiet at the end of his sentence.

But she still heard him.

"Hyung?"

"My brother"

Y/n looked at the boy in front of her, he looks helpless.

Helpless, sad and stressed.

She don't even know why she nodded.

And why was there a big urge to help him, when she knows she should not be involved.

"I'll go as your parent than" She said striding towards her table to take her bag, he looked up at her with an unbelievable look.

She glanced at him, an indifferent expression on her face.

"Don't give me that look" She said "it's not for free"

Leo followed her silently, a small smile that didn't reach his eyes popped on his face.

"Give me context of your condition" She started driving, while he was putting on his seatbelt.

A small tired sigh escape his mouth.

"A fight"

"Details, Leo"

"A baseless fight, and they put all the blame in me"

"Is it the first time?"

"No, I tried even complaining, it didn't work, he's the son of the principal"

"Is that the same group?" She asked glancing at him.

He nodded with a small ".. yes"

"Since when all of this is happening?"

"Maybe seven or.. Eight months"

"Does they know your brother?" She asked now glancing him at again.

And the same distressed face was there.

"I don't want to bother my Brother, so he never came and no one really knows"

She smiled  at his thoughtfulness.

But at the same time she realized something is wrong with his parents, his mother and father.

The way he always represent his Brother as his parent.

They finally reached the school when y/n opened her bag, took out her diamond ring that always stay with her.

That she probably forget to throw out or maybe she just don't want to.

Slip it into her ring finger, with her expensive sunglass.

Tainted her lips a little more red than it was.

She look expensive and worth of someone she want to be.

Leo looked at her actions but didn't comment.

Whatever was going to happen, he don't have the energy to fight with it anymore.

He's trying his best and beside he can't complain, he was the one who request her to come with him.

As usual he was behind her, but then she gesture him to walk beside her.

"I don't know the way, you know" She said looking at him behind those expensive glasses.

"You look different, you don't look like Y/n L/n" He commented with a low voice.

"Oh, because I am not" She smiled at him.

He was of course confuse with her replied but kept quiet nonetheless because he was already in front of the Principal's office.

They went inside that's when the Principal,look like to be in his fifties noticed them.

"Lee Leo... and.. " He looked at Leo, waiting him to introduce her.

And that was the moment when he realized he never created any identity for her to be a family member of his.

He internally panicked as what to say.

"Mrs.Lee" She finished his words with a smile.

"Mrs. Lee, Please take a seat"

They both seated themselves,while Leo decided to go with the flow of whatever plan she had.

"As in his mother?" The man asked.

"His sister in law, Mrs. Lee Y/n" She took out his sunglass "wife of Lee Wan Yeo "

Leo who was beside her slowly looked at her  the moment those words left her mouth, surprised on his face.

The Principal's brows furrowed, at the mentioned of the man's name.

How can he not know him?

He had done several deals, business with his daughter on their company.

He has been looking for him for his daughter hand in marriage with Wan Yeo.

The man with everything, that a person could ever want.

Power, money and face.

He is the brother of Lee Leo? What a sin had he done.

He is married?

How come he never knew?

"Mr. Wan Yeo is married?I never heard about it"

She chuckled with her hand covering her mouth, in an elegant way.

"A private marriage, that took place with only close business clients and family members"

The Principal felt himself  humiliated as he considered himself not close with Mr. Wan Yeo.

"What problem has he caused Mr.Lenio?" Y/n asked looking at him with a serious look.

"As me and my husband knows that unless someone caused some problematic things he never start a baseless fight"

She looked at Leo "and Wan Yeo never likes someone who bother his dear brother" Her gaze now on the Principal, whose face seem to be anxious.

"No matter who is he, he never forgive them" She took a breathe.

"Mrs.Lee, it's between young boys we never know what happened and all the evidence pointed he was the one causing problems"

"And he also broke the rules of school as he brought guns, cigarettes which is absolutely prohibited in school areas"

"Do you have any proof he brought all of the stuffs?" Asked y/n.

"It was found in his bag"

"Where did the fight happened Leo?"her gaze now on the said male.

"My classroom and the corridor of the washroom and the theatre"

"You heard him Mr. Lenio, can I check the CCTV footage of those places?"

As she said he order the staffs to check those places, and to even insult him more.

Those exact places that he mentioned, the cameras were broken.

"He was targeted, at those places where no one could find out, he's full with scars as a proof, does the other guys have any?"

The principal never saw any scars on his son, he was getting more nervous.

Normally he wouldn't but it's Wan Yeo's wife and Brother that came here.

The man who can destroy him in a second, with all his wealth.

"Besides, he have complaint several time, and was never taken seriously by you and all the other teachers"

"Mr.Lenio.. " She said as he put her sunglass back "you are lucky I came today, if it were Wan Yeo he would kill you for wasting his time"

With that she stood up "Call his parents only when it's worth their time"

"I-i am sorry for the inconvenience, Mrs, Lee"

Without a glance they both went out of the office.

Even if Leo would be in fault, the Principal would never dared to say anything, now that he knows Leo's background.

The greedy man angrily dialed a number that apparently is his son.

"Do you even know whom with you have messed up!?" He yelled at his son.

The faint sound of the man yelling made Leo chuckle.

"You're good at acting" He said to her.

"You should've told them from the start your background, they would've never caused you any trouble"

"Doesn't that means they are good because of my background and not because I deserve to be treated right?"

"I'm glad you didn't" She chuckled as she start driving.

"I know right, sister-in-law"

"You did not just-"

"I most certainly did"

***

"𝐇𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠" = ᴇʟᴅᴇʀ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 308 11
❝𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦... 𝘖𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦.❞
22.3K 460 6
⧼Yᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ-ɪsʜ Oɴᴇ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ x Bʟᴀᴄᴋ Gᴏᴅ(ᴅᴇss) Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ⧽
246K 9.1K 32
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒: 𝐂 𝐎 𝐌 𝐏 𝐋 𝐄 𝐓 𝐄 𝐃 ✔︎ 【𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐂𝐄𝐎! 𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫】 ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵ Misjudged, not truly seeing him fo...
53.6K 976 14
ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ᵃᵐ ⁱ? ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ⁱˢ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ? ⁱ ᵈᵒⁿᵗ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ⁱ ᵃᵐ ᵇᵘᵗ, 𝓘𝓶 𝓼𝓸 𝓲𝓷 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾. (⁠๑⁠♡⁠⌓⁠♡⁠๑⁠) Highest Ranks: #1 in yander...