From Rejected to Loved

By ElizabethAnneEwing

Elizabeth had it all till the day her parents died on her. That when her twin brothers and all of their frien... More

Chapter One - Redone
Chapter Two - Redone
Chapter Three - Redone
Chapter Four - Redone
Chapter Five - Redone
Chapter Six - Redone
Chapter Seven - Redone
Chapter Eight - Redone
Chapter Nine - Redone
Chapter Ten (Part one) - Redone
Chapter Eleven (Part Two) - Redone
Chapter Twelve (Part Three) - Redone
Chapter Thirteen (Part Four) - Redone
Chapter Fourteen - Redone
Chapter Fifteen - Redone
Chapter Sixteen - Redone
Chapter Seventeen - Redone
Chapter Eighteen - Redone
Chapter Nineteen - Redone
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One (Part One)
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
***PLEASE READ AUTHORS NOTE***
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Authors Note
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three

Chapter Twenty-Two (Part Two)

7K 42 5
By ElizabethAnneEwing

Chapter 22 - Part Two

We attacked Damien head on and left no room for him to move our of our range. I felt how all of us fell down into a ball on the ground. All of us were shocked for just a few seconds. I don't Damien expected either myself or my wolf to come to our mates defense which was a very stupid move on his part.

That's when I remembered the look of my mate as well did Sarah and I felt her fury wash over us both. She was livid that no any one person could hurt HER MATE since I rejected him or at least those were her thoughts racing around in my brain.

Damien must have sensed the danger surrounding him because his vampire was out and he through us off of him and we landed a few feet but we landed safely due to my reflexes that she used.

"Smart thinking." I said

"Thanks." Sarah spoke sarcastically to me

Sheeks you would think my wolf would learn to take a compliment. But no she acts like me and she said shes the grown up out of the two of us, righttttt.

I took my thoughts off of my wolf's personality because I could argue with her later over it and it was much more fun. That's when I felt the pain in my right arm, Damien must of broke it at some point of the fight and when I looked through my eyes I was satisfied because his head was bleeding, his lip was busted and he was favoring his left leg.

"Why are you fighting me Elizabeth you rejected him." Damien spoke cocking his head to the right.

I looked into his eyes and I really did see confusion in there and for one tiny second felt instant pity for him since I knew exactly what Sarah felt and there was no way in hell Sarah was letting Damien out of here unless it was either in a body bag or stretcher.

"I know he hurt our MATE but don't kill him" I spoke

I hoped what I said got through to her since i was still recouping from my earlier mess. Next time I need to write somewhere DO NOT CALL UPON THE MOON GODDESS where I can see it everyday. Some people might ask me why I need the daily reminder but lets be honest I'm like that woman that has nineteen kids on t.v and still she keeps getting knocked up.

I remember one episode someone asked her if it hurt to deliver a baby and since she wanted to do it with out pain meds (crazy lady) why keep doing it. She then replied with "Because you forget till the next time it happens."

I don't want it to be the nineteen time and I doubt Sarah does either so I need that reminder. While I'm pretty much talking to myself, yes I said to myself stupid I wanted to palm slam myself but can't plus it would be stupid. I see Damien try to attack me right after asking us the question.

Hello out there that's just plain rude and when I get my body I need to smack him in the back of the head for that. He tries to claw our face and I'm in total shock. How dare he go after my face. That's the one area I'm not totally scared on. Great now I feel like some preppy bitch and I want to shoot myself, see what having a mate mark you does to a person. It makes you literally go insane.

I should be in a white padded cell in a straight jacket but am I no I'm in a fight because this douche hurt my mate and made my wolf frenzy. I just want to scream but cant oh wait never mind I just did or should say Sarah just did as she moved my face my pretty face out of Damien's way and clawed his side. Yes we are still humane so far. Hopefully it doesn't come to that. Gulp.

"I'm not Elizabeth you asshole and you forgot one very important thing when you attacked Ethan." Sarah spoke

"Well who are you then?" Damien sneers

Really people your sneering now I mean come on, I want to throw popcorn at him since right now I feel like I'm at the movies sitting in one of the huge movie theaters but I'm all by myself so I can yell at the screen if I want to.

"You forgot me already shame shame Damien I'm Sarah and number one rule in werewolf society is even if the humane reject the mate the wolf never does." She growls and then appears behind him.

I watch as my body disappears and reappears behind Damien and kicks him from behind and makes him face plant a wall and I hear a crack. I look up and its not only the wall because I hear him grown. I mean he should have known, its one of the reasons I rejected him because I knew that if I ever got un-messed up (highly doubtful) he would be there. Bad I know but hey its my secret and its not like I'm going to tell Sarah that one. She'll kill me. (yes I am afraid of my own wolf sometimes)

I watched as he fell straight on his back. he didn't move and that was a good thing. I thought this fight would be over but I forgot about one main person being in the room. Luna, she never did understand the term mind your own business and I saw out of the corner of my eye trying to high kick my face.

Unfortunately that was a bad move on her part because apparently my wolf is just as face crazy as I am and grabbed her leg and then turned to face her. I think Luna finally got the memo she shouldn't have butted in because it dawned o both Sarah and I at the exact same time she was here when Damien hurt our mate and did nothing to stop it.

I saw her face go from her normally pale face to even paler and then turn a little green as she looked from where my hand was on her leg to my face. Hmm I guess she didn't like what she saw there because the stupid twit tried to get her leg back and run.

That's when I heard the really bad crack. Its like when you hear a humane crack their back all at once it makes you kind of want to hurl at the sound. Weird I know but all supernatural creatures are like that. I looked down and saw Luna had done the splits and I wanted to re-wind that part but couldn't. I guess she thought it would be easier on her later.

I didn't know how you could do the splits like that but she manged to, then she tried to use her other leg to free herself by knocking us down. I felt bad for her I really did but she kind of had this coming to her. I watched as my body quicker than almost I could see grab her other leg and lift but when we lifted her up off the ground we split her legs to the point where she could turn her head from left to right and lick her toes if she wanted too.

That's when the crack came into play and I wanted to be sick. I had seen this position Sarah had put Luna in on t.v but it was done by a professional and they did it by themselves and without any help. I had never heard Luna scream like I did right at that exact moment and never wanted to hear it again. Just as I watched my body throw her away like yesterdays garbage I felt the wind knocked from my stomach.

That's when Sarah realized Damien wasn't on the ground anymore and we both realized he was the one on top of us. He was punching the ever living shit out of me yelling profanities that would make a seven foot tall three foot wide sailor blush. I could feel my face swelling and sighed. I knew at some point in my life it was bound to happen. My face was getting (gulp) not pretty any more but man I really didn't want it to be by this ass munch.

That's when I felt the shift in power inside me, oh no Sarah was still very much in control because I still felt like a wet noodle who just got done cooking and felt her shift us into our wolf body. Not only that but something inside us finally woke up and wanted to play because it was almost like it created a tie between Damien and I.

He became the ping ball while Sarah and the building became the paddles. It was quiet funny if not a little gory as I watched bam into the wall then chunk after chunk of flesh disappeared from Damien's body and into Sarah's mouth.

She didn't eat him but I think if I searched real hard there might have been a small part of her that wanted too. No she would spit it out after she let him go and then he'd be back for more and there went another chomp. I think after the eighth time of watching her claw and bite the living hell out of him and tear his house down a small voice in the back of my mind said it was enough and I needed to stop it.

"Not that I am not enjoying this but I think you need to stop." I told Sarah

"Why he hurt Ethan?" Sarah growled at me

Oh hell no my wolf didn't growl back at me. I started to take back control of my body right then and there. I was ok with her doing this because it was what we both wanted and I could get away with it later and say it was all my wolf but no way in hell was she gonna growl at me.

"OK I'm sorry. I'll stop just please I need to cool down before you take over or you will kill everyone." Sarah spoke quickly trying to calm me down because I was pissed

"DO NOT EVER GROWL AT ME AGAIN" I yelled back

I stopped trying to get my body back but I was still mad as hell, I don't know why though because she always growls at me when I disagree with her but I think some of this power inside me is going to my head or my anger that I gave to Sarah to help fuel her fire is now coming back.

I think its that latter which explains why I am so livid, I swear my face has to me red I am so mad. But I watch as my body finally stops pounding on Damien. He just falls to the ground not making any sounds or movements. I rush over to see if I can still here him breathing when I hear a small heart beat and Sarah lets out a loud sound of air because hes alive.

That's when I hear foot steps hauling ass to get to where we are and I quickly move away from Damien's body and Luna's. Its very noticeable that Sarah and I are the responsible party for all this damage but o Sarah goes to what used to be a corner whistling and looking around saying "I'm innocent" when we all know its a big fat lie.

That's when I see Tony and Ryan coming with worried looks on their faces and I'm pretty sure those faces are for the people I just practical killed just a few seconds ago. Tony looks at Damien or whats left of him and rushes over to him.

"Damn Elizabeth I know Ethan got hurt and all but did it really have to come to this." He yells
I watch as my wolf growls very loudly and Tony actually looks at me and realizes that Sarah is the one at the helms not me. He gulps and lowers his head and shows us his neck very quickly. Normally and Alpha wolf like Tony's would never on any circumstance show his neck to anyone but I was special.

Not only was Tony one of my protectors but he also knew Sarah could kill him at any given moment she wanted right now. Yeah I don't think Canada felt it but everyone else in this area sure as hell could which I think is the only reason he showed his neck plus it helped he saw what I did to Damien.

"I'll be right back" Tony spoke to me still not looking up in my eyes.

We both watched him pick up Damien or what was left of him and then disappear, which interested Sarah and I to no end because we didn't think he could do that.

"Sorry its one of my powers and because we're mates he gets the use of them even if we aren't together." Clara spoke softly in our minds

Well that answered that question and it really sucked balls. Even if we aren't with our mates marked or not both share each others gifts or powers. Like if an Alpha mates with a Beta then the Beta gets some of the Alpha's power and the Alpha gets the knowledge of the Beta position as if the Alpha was a Beta or something or that's how it was explained to me. I just didn't think it was fair.

After awhile which if I was counting (I was) and hour later Tony showed back up. By then Sarah and I was pretty back to just being pissy (I wanna punch your face). I watched him go over cringing as he looked at Luna almost as if he was afraid of touching her mind you she was still screaming just not as loud because I think her throat was getting raw.

I still wasn't sure if she was screaming from shock or from pain because she still had this look of utter surprise on her face like I could do that to her. We just shook our head at her and I felt Tony's stare an shrank down in the corner a little bit. Sarah was whimpering in my head to add to it which didn't help.

"Lizzy ." Sarah said

It was all she had to say because I felt her pain now at having lost control like she had. But I tired to comfort her the best I could knowing if the positions had been reversed and I had the strength I probably would have done worse and we both knew it.

"Don't Sarah, we both know what would have happened if I had been in control."

"I know but look at what I did." Sarah whined

"You stood up for our MATE feel no shame" I told her

"You said our mate but I thought you didn't want Ethan Lizzy." Sarah poke

I gulped and told her the truth.

"Its not that I do or I don't want him, I just don't want to gt hurt and every time I get near him all I feel is anger ad pain." I told her

"I'm sorry for yelling at you and for not thinking you want him and now I understand more but I still feel guilty." Sarah said

"We both will probably but we taught everyone a good lesson out of it all too." I told her

I felt her slide away from our mental bond and wanted to sigh but knew she needed time to adjust. I was always the one to lose control I knew today would take a toll on my wolf and she wouldn't want to be near our mate either for awhile due to fear of being seen the way she saw herself, a monster.

"I'm going to take Luna to the hospital where Ethan and Damien are, you coming." Tony spoke I got up and nodded at him since I had my body back.

Apparently we were going to run there since I could porting to and back from the hospital with Damien for the first time took its toll on him. He wasn't used to it and it would take him time to be able to do it back and forth like Luna, Damien, Clara, and I could. As we were about to go though Ryan who had been quiet for all this time had to be stupid and open his mouth.

"Hey Lizzy thought you didn't want Ethan, your pathetic. Can't decide if you want him or you don't poor baby." He sneers at me.

Why do people sneer at me all the time. I mean really and the fact that he just said that to me of all people shows how much of a idiot he is. I was going to be the bigger person or in my case wolf I really was. I was going to let his comment slide and have a laugh about it later with Tony till the wind shifted and the scent of of Ryan hit my nose.

Tony must have smelt it to because all of a sudden he froze with Luna in his arms and turned around to me. He just stood there with his mouth hanging open in shock and anger and a hint of fear because he knew what I would do and he didn't want his sister going through the pain of losing a mate.

I just assume he didn't want to have to pick between his sister or me but that was another thought for a different time. I growled loudly and it pulled Sarah out of where ever the hell she was and she realized the exact same thing I did. Ryan had come here from that slut hes been fucking instead of his mate. I still had no idea why Terri didn't let him mark her but I now had I good idea on the why and it made me wonder of he had cheated on her before now.

Which made me even more mad because I smelt her not Terri on the son of a bitch and the saddest part was he was smirking. He had no clue of the danger he was in. I was still trying to figure out what to do to him when Sarah took over and lunged.

She bit him right where his junk was and ripped away and then proceeded to spit out her prize. I got sick right after and puked on it because I couldn't believe I had Ryan's penis in my mouth and now I felt dirty. There were only two people dick I wanted and it wasn't his.

Unfortunately when I looked up I guess when Sarah lunged at him she knocked him into a tree and I noticed his right leg was bent at an angle no leg should be in and smiled in glee that i hurt him till i saw the blood in his groin area and nearly puked again. I ran about twenty feet from it because I didn't want to be anywhere near it. Plus he was screaming and it hurt my ears.

"She bit my junk off"

After that both Tony and I busted up laughing including Clara who appeared right next to me. I wondered what made her show up and then noticed Luna and understood. Tony must have told everyone else and I felt the guilt coming but shoved it way because she should't have gotten in the way.

I heard over and over again "she bit my junk off" because I think he went into shock or something. I guess all of us laughing didn't help any thing all all because it got louder. I guess he finally noticed we were on the floor laughing our asses off and he screamed really loud.

"Don't fucking laugh, find it.'

Which caused us to laugh even more and I notice that all of us had tears coming from our eyes but only Ryan's were from the pain he was in because as soon as he said it he went back to screaming about how I bit his junk off. Man was I going to hear about this later.

We finally calmed down long enough to go searching for it and Tony had to set Luna down to help after many apologies later. Of course it was Tony who found it in the middle of where I puked after I realized what Sarah had done. None of us wanted to touch it so we had to call Terri.

"Clara go get Terri to pick this up cause we ain't touching it." I told her over the pack link

After a nod she came back five minutes later with a laughing Terri behind her. We noticed she also had a cooler with her too ad I waited for her to blast me. I don't think Terri really thought I did it till she saw the evidence of the crime and she just laughed harder till she could calm down long enough to pick it up. She took one look at it shuddered ad then quickly threw it in the cooler. Before We all left though she looked me dead in the eyes and spoke.

"Alright lets get them back to the hospital Lorena Bobbitt"

I shook my head to get rid of the memories of what had occurred, after allot of begging from my wolf I told Tony to let them think I was the one to lose control not Sarah. She was still ashamed of what she had done and didn't want anyone to know.

I didn't care either way, I knew Ryan was right about one thing though. I did want my mate but I didn't too. I think I wanted him for Sarah's sake and hers alone or at least that was what I was sticking with for now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 239 10
𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭. "𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚 𝐈'𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬."
156 21 11
A young girl who lost her parents and was a victim of bullying, starts to plan a revenge against all the people responsible.
760 43 21
Elizabeth followed in her parents footsteps and entered into Law Enforcement as a Bounty Hunter. With a loving boyfriend, caring family, and a career...
70.9K 5.7K 35
She wants out of her marriage, but would she be willing to sell her trigger-happy husband and his sadistic crew out to start a new life?