Red String of Fate (Taekook A...

By BlairWitch91

From the very beggining of the universe the soul of Eadar-eisimeileach that appear in the world is bounded by... More

Author's Note
Introduction: Interdependents
Chapter 1: Little TaeTae
Chapter 2: Merry-go-round in Kim&Jeon households
Chapter 3: Kims to the rescue
Chapter 4: Meet the Parks
Chapter 5: Genesis
Chapter 6: Min's Manifest
Chapter 7: Dragon
Chapter 8: Young souls
Chapter 9: Samhain
Chapter 10: The Shadow of Samhain
Chapter 11: New Friend
Chapter 12: Night at School
Chapter 13: 2064
Chapter 14: 2064 - Heart that was Shut
Chapter 15: Red alert
Chapter 16: Spark
Chapter 17: Teen Spirit
Chapter 18: Teen Spirit 2 - The Repellent
Chapter 19: Daegu 2065
Chapter 20: Unsealing - part 1
Chapter 22: Nothing is a coincidence
Chapter 23: Flame and Lightening
Chapter 24: The Soul Stone
Chapter 25: Feelings under the skin
Chapter 26: 66'
Chapter 27: 66' - Midsummer Night's Dream
Chapter 28: 66' - TEMPEST
Chapter 29: The City of Changes
Chapter 30: Insecurities
Chapter 31: The City of War
Chapter 32: Iron Wall
Chapter 33: Breaking Point
Chapter 34: Red String
Chapter 35: Inside the Mist
Chapter 36: Soul Healing
Chapter 37: The Matter of Choice
Chapter 38: Republic of Daegu
Chapter 39: Coming of Age
Chapter 40: Coming of Age - Heat of Hearts
***RSF Guide***
Chapter 41: Redamancy
Chapter 42: Glow
Chapter 43: Under the Lights
Chapter 44: Rights and Wrongs
Chapter 45: Primal Fear
Chapter 46: VK sign
Chapter 47: Water and Ice
Chapter 48: Eclipse of the Moon
Chapter 49: Eclipse of the Sun
Chapter 50: Lost Souls
Chapter 51: No Way Out
Chapter 52: Echoes
Chapter 53: Taboo
Chapter 54: Serendipity
Chapter 55: Mizpah
Chapter 56: On Your Own
Chapter 57: Battle of Interdependants
Chapter 58: The Truth Untold
Chapter 59: Anta Qadarii
Chapter 60: United
Chapter 61: Together We Stand
Chapter 62: Caim
Chapter 63: Battle Cry
Chapter 64: Fall
Chapter 65: Legends of Legendary Heroes
Chapter 66: Renaissance
Chapter 67: The Wait is Over
Epilog: See you soon!
Red String of Fate Background Music with Playlist and Description
***RSF Guide *** - final

Chapter 21: Unsealing - Sacred Treasures - part 2

3.7K 287 442
By BlairWitch91

Jungkook was looking at Taehyung and it felt as if they were the only people around.

They were suddenly standing in the light, in front of each other on the desert planet, where moon and sun were both at the same time visible on the sky, floating them in soft light.

They were material but they weren't at the same time.

He was lost in Taehyung's eyes.

Jungkook felt as if his heart was held in Taehyung's warm hand.

It was like being held in his arms falling asleep.

The feeling was divine. Warm. Comfortable.

As Hwasa said, it felt like a gentle caress.

It' me...

And Jungkook's soul recognized him instantly.

He knew him.

He knew this warmth. This colours. This touch.

He knew it as someone more than just Jeon Jungkook.

He knew him as Jeryn, Jesen, Jiyan, Jude... and so many more...

I know you...

They were in their own bubble. On their own planet. Bora's voice was coming from afar as if she was under the water: Find the core. It's like the seed of it. When you touch it... you will be able to take it out... Jimin stand behind Yoohyeon, be ready to catch her...'

Jungkook observed the sudden worry in Taehyung's eyes.

He stretched his hand to Taehyung's cheek and caressed it gently.

In this place between places. In this dimension between dimensions. In this place without time when their age didn't exist. In this place without words and language Taehyung could understand Jungkook in some deeper way.

Don't worry, my love...

Taehyung looked at his hand and could see the little seed, the light so bright it was illuminating like jade.

But...

There was also a second one there that was a bit more intense... slightly bigger.

Jungkook pressed his finger to his lips, showing Taehyung it's a secret.

His eyes got dark, a bit of red flashed through them.

Taehyung remembered what Jiyoung said: it's your Sealer that teaches you how to use your power...

Taehyung smirked and answered:

Nothing is a coincidence...

He closed his fingers on the smaller seed and took it out.

Nothing that happened between the two of them was visible to any other person. Taehyung could see the straps of jade light going at once into the seed direction and building an object.

When it shaped the light soaked inside the sword Taehyung was holding.

The surroundings around them became real and material again.

Something they felt for an eternity, was in fact a matter of minute.

Taehyung looked at the black sword, with sharp, irregular silver edges, he was holding. It looked dangerous. It was shining beautifully. At the base was a crystal placed that was shining like the jade he knew from the light inside Jungkook.

He just glanced at it because at the same time the sword became material Jungkook fainted.

Taehyung made a step forward, but Bora was already standing behind Jungkook to catch him so he wouldn't hit the ground.

'DON'T PANIC!' Siyeon screamed to Holders, when the same happened with Yoohyeon, who was catched by Jimin and Yeonjun that fell in her waiting arms. Hwasa was next to Minho to catch Han.

Bora looked at Taehyung.

'It's ok. It's normal...' she calmed him down. 

Taehyung looked at Jungkook who was peacefully laying in Bora's embrace. He calmed a bit and looked at Dami.

She was holding a light blue spear as long as she was tall. A bit of steam was coming out of it. The same effect had frozen ice when it was taken out of the cold...

Taehyung could already guess that Yoohyeon could use ice power...

On the other side, Soobin was standing with a golden bow in his hands. It was shining a little bit from inside - light power.

The next one was Minho. He was holding in his hand a brown vambrace, a part of the armor that was suppose to cover forearm. He had an unreadable expression. It was actually a secret for now what the vambrace could do... and probably Minho didn't have any idea about it now.

'Ok... return the treasures now... We will wake them up.' Hwasa instructed.

'To do it... touch your marks and you would be able to put it back where they belong...' Bora explained.

Taehyung touched his mark and the sword became a light and changed into a seed which he pressed to Jungkook's chest. It was pretty simple and not so exciting or magical as unsealing.

When he safely placed it in its place, Jungkook opened his eyes. 

'Okay... sit down and rest...'

'What happened? Did it worked?' Yeonjun asked.

'It did' Hwasa smiled calmingly and ruffled his hair. 'Each of you experienced it differently...'

'What about the sacred treasures?' Yoohyeon asked. 'What are they?'

'Yeah! Why did we pass out?' Han frowned.

'If you will sit I will explain...' Hwasa said sternly.

All of them immediately sat down again.

Taehyung rested his hands on the grass, leaning backwards and Jungkook with crossed legs, embracing himself in the way his right hand was secretly touching Taehyung's forearm.

Taehyung moved a bit to be closer, so one of Jungkook's folded legs was resting on his tight in the end.

'Ok, so... unsealing has two levels. You just went through the first one.' Hwasa explained. 'It's a simple unsealing that allows Holder to use the sacred treasure not activating the Sealer's powers. It is useful especially when Sealers are exhausted...'

'And it is also the only way Taboo can work. Because even if sacred treasure can be taken out... there is no way for someone who is not your soulmate to unseal the power of the Sealer...' Siyeon added.

'The second level is deeper...' Bora said. 'Unsealing is the same, with one more thing. The dimension you were in... only you can communicate there. It's like the personal language of soulmates that nobody else can use or understand... So it's enough for a Holder to say the order. You can choose any word for it that you like "unlock", "unseal", "open". These are the words you understand, but in that dimension of soulmates just the thought of it is enough...'

'That's why only you Soulmate can activate the second level of unsealing.' Siyeon added.

'So? Do you want to try? So the Sealers will see the Sacred Treasures?' Hwasa smiled a bit.

'Of course!!' Han said eagerly. 

'Ok... stay on the ground. Sit in front of each other. You already know the rest...'

Taehyung turned and sat in front of Jungkook with crossed legs as well. Their knees were touching.

'Is it hurting you?' he asked, stretching his hand.

Jungkook shook his head slowly.

'It is a really comfortable feeling...' he assured Taehyung.

Taehyung felt relieved. For him it was a really warm and pleasant feeling.

It was sweet and trilling at the same time.

Like kissing...

His eyes involuntarily went to Jungkook's lips.

The corner of Jungkook's lips raised a bit with a knowing smile. And Taehyung rolled his eyes, biting his lips from inside to not smile as well.

Sometimes it was hard to share braincells...

'Are you worried about something, Tae?' Bora asked, and Taehyung looked at her with an unfocused expression.

'Nope... Why?'

She pointed at the rest with her head. Taehyung looked there and saw Minho had already taken out Han's sacred treasure and Dami in Yeonjun were in the middle.

'Oh...' he mumbled and took a deep breath.

He looked for a moment in Jungkook's eyes and the galaxy in his eyes embraced him as before.

A minute later he again had the sword in his hand, but this time Jungkook was still sitting, looking at the item in his hand.

'Wow!! It's a spear!?' Yoohyeon said excitedly.

'Can I hold it?' Yeonjun asked, once looking at Hwasa, once at the golden bow in Sobbin's hands.

'You can hold it, but it won't have the power in Your hands...' Hwasa explained.

'What does it do?' Han asked, putting the vambrace on Minho's forearm and tightening the straps. 'It looks normal...'

'That's why it probably isn't normal at all...' Siyeon smiled. 'Mine is similar...'

Bora went to her and pulled Siyeon's sacred treasure out. It was a simple black choker, which Bora placed on her own neck. 

Taehyung looked at Jungkook, who was focused on the sword. He placed it on their laps between them.

All the Sealers' skin was a bit shiny with a different glow. Yoohyeon's was like cold sparkly ice. Yeonjun's was a like warm light. And Han's was a little bit of copper shade.

But Jungkook's skin was normal...

Bora and Hwasa exchanged glances, noticing that too.

Taehyung was calm.

The sword didn't have sparks like the rest of the sacred treasures either.

Nothing is a coincidence...

It was an old saying of Eadar-eisimeileach...

Something was different in Jungkook after unsealing. He seemed a bit more... mature to Taehyung. Almost as his inner self Taehyung saw in soulmates' dimension. Taehyung felt as if Jungkook knew so much more than he himself. And instead of feeling anxious he felt so much more excited after he realized this.

'Now... your Sealer will tell you what their power is...' Siyeon said. 'Who wants to start?'

'Me! Because I don't have any idea!' Han said excitedly.

'You are sooo hyped up...' Jimin giggled. 

'Why are we glowing?' Yoohyeon asked.

'You will be able to time it with time. It's your power overflowing...' Siyeon explained.

'So Han? What can you do?' Dami asked.

'I honestly don't have any idea...' He said stressed, and brushed his hair back.  

Minho took his hand.

'It's ok... you are good at reading people... You will figure this out...'

Han smiled lightly and took a deep breath. He closed his eyes.

Jungkook looked at him, then at the vambrace on Minho's arm. He and Taehyung

exchanged glances.

'Jeeze... don't you play games?' Yoohyeon suddenly giggled, expressing thoughts Tae and Jungkook had. 'It's a vambrace. It's part of the armor. You use it to shield your arm...'

Han looked at her.

'I have better things to do besides playing you know...' he smirked and winked at Minho. 'Beside I can see that it is protecting the forearm...' he added teasingly.

'Protection.' Jungkook said. 'The key. It's to protect...'

Minho widened his eyes and looked at the vambrace.

It was as if something clicked in Han's mind suddenly. He spread his hands and a wall made of power appeared between them.

He looked at Minho through the transparent wall.

'You can do it too...' he said.

Minho raised his forearm and the shape of a shield appeared between his vambrace.

Suddenly a stick appeared aiming directly at Minho's face. He instinctively made a move to hide behind the shield. But when the stick hit the shield it was burned and its pieces fell like dust on the ground.

All teenagers lifted their heads and saw Dragon sitting on the ground with a second stick he picked up from the ground. He threw it at Han this time and smirked when again the stick disintegrated.

'You started the fun without me?' he asked and heavily stood up. He looked at Han and Minho, smiling. 'We have shielders here...'

'What does that mean?' Yeonjun asked.

'That, the thing you can see them doing right now... it's just a small part of the thing they can do...' Dragon said, he ruffled Han's hair. 'It's enough for the first time. We will do more tomorrow...'

Han nodded and stopped his power. Minho did the same, but when he took off the vambrace, he faltered.

'Easy...' Hwasa said, putting her hand on his arm. 'Using the sacred treasure for the first few times will make you dizzy...'

'Seal it... You will feel better.' Bora instructed, and Dragon went slowly to Soobin.

'Nice bow...' he said. He glanced at Yeonjun and showed both boys to stand up. 'Stand here...' pointing next to Soobin. 'Do you know what your power is?'

'I have some guesses...' Yeonjun replyed.

Dragon nodded and patted Soobin's arm. He pointed at the tree.

'Shoot...'

'But I don't have an arrow...' Soobin looked around as if he could find an arrow laying around casually.

'Imagine you have... Try tightening the bowstring.'

Soobin hesitantly did, and when he had done it an arrow of light appeared.

He let go of the bowstring and the arrow flew through the field setting the tree on fire.

'It's similar to Minji and Hoseok's power...' Siyeon noticed and Bora agreed with her.

Yeonjun moved his hand and painted a sign in the air. The sign stayed there and it was following Yeonjun's hand as if his hand was a magnet.

'Good... You all will have a lot to discover...' Dragon said. 'It's enough for you Soobin...'

Soobin nodded and the bow disappeared from his hands, he pressed it back to Yeonjun's chest and his legs instantly gave away under him.

Yeonjun caught him under his armpits, before he could fall to the ground.

'You always have to catch me...' Soobin whispered.

'And I love it...' Yeonjun giggled.

'Sit down, guys,' Jimin said, helping Yeonjun to sit Soobin down on the ground. 

Yoohyeon and Dami were already standing when Dragon moved to them.

'It's pretty simple right?!' Yoohyeon said excitedly. She turned her palms up and ice crystals appeared over it. 'I'm a freaking ice princess!'

'And that makes me...' Dami hit the spear on the grass and the ground under her feet instantly froze. '... and ice queen...'

Jiyoung sighed.

'Teaching you how to fight with a spear will be a pain in the ass...'

'But you love spears, dad...' Siyeon teased him.

'Dami doesn't have to know that...'

'Too late Dragon-ssi...' Dami smirked.

'Yeah, yeah... sit down and seal the treasure...' Jiyoung smiled.

'I feel great, I won't pass out...' Dami shook her head, returned the treasure to where it belonged. She instantly felt her legs became weak and she took few steps back, just to fall into Dragon's arm, who caught her.

'Sure...' he said, shaking his head with pity. 'You feel great...'

Dami pouted when she was seated on the grass, like a child and Yoohyeon glued herself to her side, smiling widely. 

'So, what do we have here?' Dragon looked at the sword. 'What is your power, Kookie? Do you know?'

Jungkook looked at Taehyung. He took his hand and closed his eyes. He focused. But he already... knew.

With closed eyes, he lead Taehyung's hand to the crystal that adorned the handle of the sword.

'The... air...' he whispered and the crystal shone with white color like a diamond. And Jungkook's skin responded with a slight glow of the same color.

'That's...' Dragon started, but Jungkook continued.

'Fire...' the crystal changed its tone to red.

Jiyong's eyes got wide.

'Earth...' the crystal behame green. 'Water...' he whispered and the stone changed to blue color.

'Four elements?' Hwasa raised her head to confirm it with Jiyoung.

'There is also... fifth one...' Jungkook frowned. The color of the stone changed and started to glow jade. Like the seed inside Jungkook's soul. Like the light that was overflowing from him right now.

'What is it?' Dragon whispered.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook, who slowly opened his eyes.

'It doesn't have a name that you would understand...' Jungkook said.

'It's the soul stone' Taehyung whispered.

'W-what does it do?' Jimin asked with wide eyes.

Jungkook and Taehyung were looking at each other. Taehyung turned his hand and they intertwined fingers.

'Do you know what it is doing?' Dami nudged them for an answer.

'Everything...' Taehyung whispered.

'What?' Hwasa whispered in shock.

'It's hard to explain...' Jungkook whispered. He shook his head when he started to be dizzy. Taehyung suddenly felt the weakness too. He made the sword disappear before Dragon even said it. His body fell forward and he rested his forehead on Jungkook's chest.

'I... I think it's enough for today...' Jungkook whispered.

'Yeah... I need to... plan the training.' Jiyoung said with still shocked voice.

Jimin kneeled next to them, he rubbed Taehyung's back.

'Tae... are you okay?'

Taehyung nodded. 

'M'fine...' he mumbled.

'Umm... we should prepare dinner I guess...' Siyeon said, but her eyes couldn't stop traveling to Taehyung and Jungkook.

'You have a lot to digest...' Bora said, trying to lose the tension that suddenly fell. 'All of you... so we will let you go tonight and call you when it will be ready...'

'It will be good if you manage to take a nap now... you will feel much better.' Siyeon suggested.

'No need to tell me twice!' Soobin said and he and the rest went to the dormitory.

Jungkook stood up and helped Taehyung.

'How was it?' Jimin asked.

'It's... amazing...' Taehyung said.

Jimin smiled but there was a bit of sadness in his eyes.

'It for sure looks amazing... And you can use all four elements! Wow!'

'Jimin...' Jungkook said suddenly. 'Tomorrow... choose two katanas...'

'What?' Jimin blinked surprised. 'What are you talking about?'

Jungkook squeezed Jimin's arm.

'Trust me. Two katanas.'

'Ummm.... fine? I guess...?' Jimin shook his head, not understanding, but in the end he shrugged. 'I will check on the others...'

When they were left alone, Taehyung looked at Jungkook.

'Why did you say that to him?'

'I can see them...' Jungkook whispered. 'When you unselead my power... I can see the shape of treasures inside them... even when they are sealed...'

Taehyung hand caressed Jungkook's arm, and slowly slid down, to rest in the curve of his waist.

'There is something more...'

'There is... but... I have the feeling... that we should leave it for now...'

Taehyung nodded and leaned to kiss Jungkook's forehead.

'They think it's strange... not normal...' Jungkook whispered anxiously.

'Nothing is a coincidence...' Taehyung whispered, repeating what he said during the first unsealing. 'We are totally different, baby...'

Jungkook nodded and buried himself in Taehyung's arm.

They were different...

Because they were the two who found their destiny

... centuries ago. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, as I promised I'm dropping some pictures. They are from anime that is called "Guilty Crown". The plot there i totally different, but the treasures they can use are called void and they are made by some kind of virus inside humans body. And there is just one person that can take out the void from anybody, because of the other virus he was shot with.

The moment of unsealing was inspired by it. If someone watched it, it will be easier to imagine this. 

BlairWitch

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 16.4K 39
What would you do, if you don't know whether you are free to love someone?? Jungkook wants nothing more than to love Taehyung with his whole heart bu...
167K 10.8K 30
☆°◕•⁠◍Ongoing◍⁠•◕°☆ ©Tigers_Bunbun Kim Taehyung, heart-throb of Emerald University came from a rich family...Is a spoiled brat and a very short tempe...
191K 9.4K 26
Taehyung, living in a perfect life with a good job and a beautiful girlfriend, Meet with an accident... waking up after several months, paralce of re...
72.7K 3.6K 75
✅ COMPLETED ✅ A story of two souls that were blessed or doomed to be together. A story of love, betrayal, pain, sadness, anger, hate, lies and illusi...