LOVE OR ATTRACTION (Taekook o...

Galing kay Baekhyunielover_92

โค TAEKOOK OR JIKOOK??โค Or TAEWOO ?? This story is of a beautiful friendship and a love story, sudden... Higit pa

๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนIntroduction๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน
Introduction part-2
Friends
our friendship
University
Sexy
New Friend
Ignore
Neglect๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”
Really friends??
More neglect
Forgot
Kookie's birthday
Big nails
choco chip cookies ๐Ÿช
Introduce
Kookie??
Alone??
Friend
Heartbreak ๐Ÿ’”
Enjoy
Strange ๐Ÿคจ
Clingy
Strength
Change
Shopping
Gift ๐ŸŽ
Fun
Friend returns
Dance partners
The Truth
Dance competition
When table turns
Argument
Taste your own medicine
Regret
Substitute
sorry
distance
Failure
Normal
Missing you ๐Ÿ’”
Last gift ๐ŸŽ ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Not an update
Realization
First ending
๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนThe End๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

Horror movie โ˜ 

5.1K 196 146
Galing kay Baekhyunielover_92

Tae ate the cake while crying. He suddenly got the smell.

Tae:Shit this is pineapple cake.

He knew the effect was gonna start soon. He put the cake down. He was starting to have breathing problems. He went to the dance floor and tried to call Jungkook but Jungkook was too busy dancing with Jimin and didn't even look at him.

Tae:I shouldn't stay here any longer. I should take medicine.

Tae ran out and lucky he got a cab quickly. He told the driver to hurry up because the problems were increasing and he was feeling slightly dizzy.

Driver:Do you feel really bad? Should I take you to the hospital?

Tae:No my house is closer. I have to take medicine so please quicker.

He reached home and took his medicine as soon as possible. He laid down on his bed. His body was filled with rashes and intense itchiness.

On the other hand Jungkook's party was over. He forgot that Tae was even there.

Jungkook:Jimin let me take you home.

They arrived near Jimin's house.

Jungkook:Thanks Jimin for everything. If you weren't there, it wouldn't have been that amazing.

Jimin:Thank you for believe in me for the responsibilities. I really enjoyed the party. I hope you like the gift I gave you.

Jungkook:I know your gift will be amazing but I want another gift. Will you give it to me.

Jimin:Of course you are the birthday boy today so I will. Today is your day. I'll fulfill any of your wishes as long as I can.

Jungkook:I want a kiss as my birthday present if you don't mind. It'll be the best birthday gift ever. It's ok if you feel uncomfortab-

He couldn't finish and Jimin smashed his lips on Jungkook's lips.They kissed each other passionately.

They were kissing ,it was sensual, They broke the kiss.

Jungkook: Thanks my sexy mochi, it was so good.Best birthday gift ever.

Jimin smiled and entered his house.

Jungkook touched his lips : Wow ,this is my first kiss ,I love it

On the other hand Tae was crying while scratching his body.

Tae:Kookie just in a few days you went so far from me that you forgot such an important thing. You forgot about my deadly allergies to pineapple. Thank god it was just a tiny bite or I could've had a big problem. How could you forget that? Do you still consider me as your friend? You don't care about anything that happens to me. Sometimes you think i don't exist. At the party I called you multiple times but you didn't hear me and then you just went past me. You only saw Jimin who was behind me. I think there is anyone for me. No one will understand me. God do you have no one for me? If you do please send him  to me. I can't stand being neglected and loneliness anymore.

Tae fell asleep while crying.

There is always a time where one side is all happy and fun but they don't notice the sadness and pain the other is going through. Sometimes due to even a little bit of neglecting our beautiful relationships get ruined. But Tae is completely neglected here. The most important person is now gone.
Will Tae's life forever be like this? Or his wish will be granted and someone will really come for him and will brighten his life?

The next day Tae didn't go to uni because of the allergy. Tae thought that Jungkook would contact him because he didn't meet Tae at the end of the party and nor the next day. But nothing happened. He kept checking his phone to see for texts.

Tae: I think I'm expecting a bit too much from kookie.

After the kiss they got even closer although they didn't propose to one another. They were feeling more romantic.

The next day Tae came to the university. Jimin and Jungkook were going somewhere.

Tae:Where are you guys going?

Jungkook:No you can't come with us. We are going to watch a horror movie. You don't like them.

Jimin:Absolutely.

Tae:Who told you I'm going with you? I'm busy.

Jimin:Oh that's good. See you.
We'll spend time with you a different day.

Tae sad chuckle:Ok ok enjoy.

Next day:

They were all having lunch.

Jhope:Oh Jungkook and Jimin I saw you guys at the Italian restaurant together in the evening. I was there with my family so I didn't go to you.

Tae was there. Jungkook was feeling a bit awkward because  Tae figured out that they were lying yesterday about the horror movie so that Tae doesn't go with them.

Jungkook:Tae we were supposed to go to the cinema yesterday but Jimin said he was hungry so we went to the restaurant instead.

Tae:Oh ok.

After sometime Jin and Jhope called Tae to talk with him.

Jhope:Tae what happened? You are so quiet these days.

Tae:No I'm fine.

Jin:Did you propose to him? And we looked for you after the party but we couldn't find you. Where were you?

Tae:I was feeling a bit sick so I went home. And let's keep the proposal topic aside.

Tae didn't want to but he broke down and started crying.

Jhope hugged him.

Jhope:What happened? Tell me truthfully.

Tae:You know the restaurant you were talking about, our favorite restaurant, they told me they were going to watch a horror movie so they don't have to take me with them. Kookie never went there without me. I loved the food there but now he has to lie to me for me to not go with him.

Jin:Tae relax. I know he making a mistake. Don't mind what I'm saying but I feel like you should forget about him.

Tae:How? I've loved him for years. Our friendship is years old.

Jhope:I have an idea. Let's go to watch a movie. You and Jungkook should sit together and spend time. I think that'll bring him back to his senses.

Tae: You think that'll work?

Jin:I kinda like the idea. We can try it.

Jhope and Jin offered Jungkook to come to the cinema. Jungkook accepted the offer and said that Jimin has to come with them.

Jimin: Yeah I want to watch the movie with Jungkook.

Although Jhope and Jin didn't like the idea but since they already convinced Rm and Suga ,they agreed.

At the cinema hall:
They were booking for a ticket, all of them were of horror movies.

Tae:Hyung I'm scared of horror movies. I need to hold someone.

Jhope:Stupid that's a good idea. If you hold him and talk with him it's gonna be more effective.

Tae became happy:Ok

This was a chance after a long time.

When they entered everybody sat differently as couples.

Suga-Jhope

Rm-Jin

Jungkook-Jimin

Jungkook had an empty seat on the other side. When Tae went to sit with Jungkook..

Jungkook:Tae can you sit somewhere else please?

Tae:Well you know that I'm scared of watching horror movies.

Jimin:Look there are many seats empty behind. You have to try new things and be brave.

Tae's eyes got tearful but he went. He saw that most of the seats were full but far behind he found an empty seat. He sat there. After a bit the movie started. At first it wasn't very scary so Tae was watching. Then suddenly a jump scare popped up.

Tae:Ahh!!

He closed his eyes. After some time

???:Now you can watch. There's no ghost scenes.

Tae looked at that person and it was a handsome man who was smiling sweetly.

But Tae got embarrassed immediately after he realized that he was holding that man's collar with one hand and holding his hand with the other.

Hey cuties this is it for this chapter

I hope you liked the chapter

Love you all❤❤❤❤

If you like the story please give vote ⭐⭐

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

4.5K 124 15
Irina is a woman living in Snezhnaya, she is a vision holder, but refuses to join the Fatui. Between a mysterious childhood friend, a chaotic ginger...
1.1M 44.3K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1M 54.6K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
155K 6.2K 46
A young boy get married to a man he just met 10 days ago ,and after that his life turns out to be crazy. A supernatural au With married couple thing...