Return Of The Queen

By Vani_ki_kahani

"In the process of letting go you will lose many things , but you will find yourself" More

Announcement
Character Sketch - 1
Character Sketch 2
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Character Sketch 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Character Sketch 4
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Character Sketch 5
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Character Sketch 6
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Announcement
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Character Sketch 7
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Announcement
Promo
Chapter 42
To My Readers
~ Aesthetics ~
Chapter 43
Important
Announcement
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Announcement
Chapter 46
Announcement
Chapter 47

Chapter 6

2.7K 113 22
By Vani_ki_kahani

At Thunder Club , Mumbai

Prachi and Kunal reached the yelling duo . The girl was about to hit Rehaan but Kunal grabbed her by her waist and pulled her aside .

Prachi - Rehaan ! What is this ? Why are you fighting with her ?

Rehaan - I wasn't fighting ! This mad girl came and started yelling at me !

Girl - Excuse me ! This idiot boy spilled all his drink on my dress and when I asked him to apologise he started shouting !

Kunal - Priya , will you calm down ?

So , the girl was Priya Kapoor , Kunal's sister like best friend . Priya and Rehaan were still shooting each other daggers through eyes . Prachi was frustrated now .

Prachi - Stop it both of you ! You both are at public place at least don't fight here ! Rehaan say sorry to her .

Rehaan - Why should I ? I won't say sorry to her !

Prachi - Rehaan please , for me .

Rehaan - Fine !

Kunal - Priya you should say sorry too for creating a big scene .

Priya - But -

Kunal - Priya....

Priya - Okay !

Gaining their composer Priya and Rehaan looked at each other with annoyance .

Priya / Rehaan - Sorry !!

Priya and Kunal left from there . Prachi was just staring at Kunal's retreating figure with a small smile on her face . Rehaan on the other hand was highly irritated by Priya , never in his life had a girl talk to him in that tone . Rehaan looked at Prachi , who was smiling .

Rehaan - That girl insulted me so much and you are smiling !

Prachi - Shut up , it was your own fault !

Rehaan - Yeah sure whatever ! I just don't want to meet her again !

Prachi - My sixth sense is telling me that we will meet them again very soon .

Sunaina came from the washroom . The trio also left from the club . Prachi took Rehaan to meet Shahana . While Sunaina went to spa .

At Oberoi Mansion ,

Shahana was talking with Aryan over video call .

Shahana - Is there a function or something ?

Aryan - Yes there is a function .

Shahana - Which function , oh ! Now I remember must me newly married Mr. and Mrs. Mehra reception , right ?

Aryan - Wrong !

Shahana - Then what is it ?

Aryan - Rhea and Ranbir's engagement .

Shahana - What ?!!

Aryan - Yes . Ranbir agreed to marry Rhea . The engagement will start soon .

Shahana - Didn't Ranbir love Prachi ?

Aryan - He did , may be he didn't , I don't know . Leave all that , how are you ?

Shahana - Good .

Aryan - And Prachi ?

Shahana - She still cries at night . You know it's so heart wrenching to see her like this . Someone is coming I'll talk to you later .

Aryan - Bye !

Shahana - Bye.

The call disconnect , Shahana saw Prachi coming inside with Rehaan and quickly closing the door . Shahana's eyes widened seeing Rehaan .

Shahana - Prachi , are you mad or mad ? If maasi saw Rehaan here then we all are dead .

Prachi - Chill ! Maa is not at home .

Rehaan - Do you really think if I knew aunty was here , I would risk my life by coming here ?

Shahana - No , because you are a coward .

Rehaan - You banana !

Shahana - It's Shahana not banana !

Rehaan - Whatever !

Prachi - Guys ! Why don't we go to watch a movie ?

Shahana - Okay but when ?

Prachi - Tomorrow night . Maa said she has some important news to tell me so , we can't go today .

Rehaan - Done .

Prachi - You know Shahana , today a girl fought with Rehaan , she even was going to punch him . It was such a hilarious situation .

Shahana - Finally ! There's one girl who didn't fall for his so called charm .

Rehaan - Yeah... Yeah .. And you know banana that Prachi was smiling looking at that monkey girl's best friend Kunal .....

Shahana - Prachi got a crush on someone ?!!!

Prachi - No !!! He was just a nice guy !

The trio spent their day bickering with each other , teasing Prachi and Rehaan .

At M&K Mansion ,

Ranbir was present at the stage . His mind wandering somewhere else . He was thinking whether Prachi will come to stop his engagement with Rhea or not . Abhi and Vikram were standing there too . Abhi was very happy that atleast his daughter was getting her love . Vikram knew how Ranbir was feeling but didn't want to talk about it .

Pallavi , Alia and Meera took Rhea downstairs . Rhea was made to stand next to Ranbir . Ranbir maintained a distance from Rhea . But Rhea didn't seem to get the hint and moved closer to Ranbir .

Rhea , whispering - Ranbir , why are you moving away from me ?

Ranbir - Because I get suffocated near you .

Rhea - But I am your future wife .

Ranbir - You are just a fool .

Rhea - Ranbir !

Pallavi - Rhea , why are you shouting ? Sit down .

Rhea - Sorry .

Rhea and Ranbir didn't talk to each other after that . They got engaged , Rhea thought that now no one can steal Ranbir from her .

At Raisinghania Villa ,

Prachi entered the villa with her luggage . She was genuinely happy after a long time . Today her family will be complete again .

Her grandmother immediately hugged her and showered her with love . Vansh and Pragya just sat there .
Pragya was happy to see her daughter smile . Vansh was enjoying his time with his family .

Sadhana - Where are Arya and Pankti ? Vansh call them .

Vansh - Mom , I called them . They are on their way .

Prachi - It feels so good to be home .

Arya and Pankti reached home after a few minutes . They both were excited to meet their mom and di .

Arya - Dad ! We are here .

Vansh - Come here .

Pankti - Mom ! Di !

Arya - I will meet them first !

Pankti - No , I will ! I am elder .

Arya - Just by 5 minutes !

Sadhana - Can't you both not fight at least today ?

Arya / Pankti - Okay .

The Raisinghania family was reunited . Each one of them was happy . But Vansh had something else going on in his mind .

______________________________________

Hi readers ,

Here is the next chapter .

Kindly vote and comment if you liked the chapter.

Till then ,
Lots of love 💕
Take care of yourself
Your author
VD___711

______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 6K 41
[ park jimin ] "Afterall, you cannot run from yourself."
26.3K 1.1K 12
Sometimes some steps you take gives you nothing but regret. That was what Ranbir Kholi was going through right now. She was stabbed with hatred, chea...
6.1K 279 48
love story of aryan khanna and shahana
8.7K 562 15
Peep in to know more storyline credit:@minhagafoor