Wanted

By zerozaki_Zen

"Marry me!" Eren Yeager, the most feared outlaw in history, stared down at the kneeling Omega in front o... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Extra: Dancing in the Barn
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54

Chapter 53

1.2K 89 17
By zerozaki_Zen

Hello!

I apologize for the long wait. I rewriten this chapter so many times and experimented with different scenes to make things fit and tada! It's longer than expected but it is needed.

I hope you enjoy this chapter!

-----

"Holy shit!" Kenny gaped, stepping backward away from the outlaw as far as possible. His twin sister, on the other hand, approached the brunette without fear.

"Oh, dear! You must be Eren!" She gushed over him with starry eyes. "Levi's been begging for you! Also, I'm a huge fan of your work!"

"Kuchel! What the fuck are you doing?!" Kenny grabbed his sister by the arm and dragged her away from the raging brunette. It's a miracle that Rogue didn't draw his gun right there and shoot them right in their faces.

"Are you just going to let your nephew through this?!" Eren exploded. "Didn't you hear that Lynna will drop you both off to the authorities along with me after this?!"

Eren had been trailing, they didn't know that he was right there at their backs. He tried to mask his scent so that his mate won't notice him. He had a plan in mind, as much as he wanted Levi free and back to his side, safe and sound, Eren had to go through this plan. No matter how much he wanted to shoot Kenny and Kuchel right there as well as Levi's mother, he mustn't. These people are still Levi's family and as stupid as it sounded, Eren still wanted to at least impressed them to have their approval.

Kenny and Kuchel both sighed in defeat.

"Yes, we heard," Kenny replied. "But there's nothing we can do about it."

"Big sis will just keep calling for us with her Omegan voice, it's stupid but our instincts bend to it because were the younger siblings," Kuchel further explained.

"Honestly, we don't want to kidnap our nephew after seeing how happy he is with you, and damn, I couldn't get prouder that Levi got his lease on you," Kenny snickered.

Eren should be offended at how Kenny choose to describe him in his relationship with Levi but the outlaw nodded. Yep, he's Levi's loyal dog alright, and Eren's more than happy to let the whole world know as well as if anyone tries to hurt his master, Eren would rip their heads off.

"We can't go against Lynna," Kenny admitted. "Especially if she ordered us with her Omegan voice to kill you.

Eren shook his head. He knew he could easily win even if both of them go against him. But.

"I don't want to kill the both of you. Levi will be devastated," Eren added. If his mate hated his relatives then he shouldn't have stopped the brunette from shooting Kenny in the first place.

"He will?" Kuchel awed. "My dear nephew. I knew I was right when I choose him as my favorite," she nodded to herself.

"But didn't you claim 10 years ago that Mikasa was your favorite?" Kenny skeptical arched a brow at his sister.

"That was a long time ago!" Kuchel hissed at him.

"Can we focus here for a moment!" Eren growled at them.

Finally, the two's attention were back on him again. "Sorry, Rogue. We can't help you on this one," Kuchel shot him an apologetic smile.

"Lynna could order us to hurt Levi if she wanted to. That bitch perfected her Omegan voice to manipulate us," Kenny added.

Eren glared at them. And here he thought they could help each other, his plan that Levi would see him working together with his relatives was now trash. Not that he needed assistance in the first place but he knew that Levi would be happy if Eren would get along with his relatives.

"How about this then, we know that Big sis contacted the authorities," Kuchel said. "We'll handle them for you."

Eren stared at them with a bored expression. "I already took care of them."

"Oh..." Kuchel and Kenny gaped.

"I need both of you away from this place," he ordered with his Alphan voice, he hoped that his Alpha voice would win against Lynna's Omegan pleas and free the two. He didn't want to spar with them just because Levi's mother was ordering them around. "Wear earplugs or something so your sister won't order you both around."

"Yes!" Kuchel didn't even go against Eren's Alphan orders.

"Don't mind if we do!" Kenny smiled.

Usually, other Alphas would go against if another Alpha was showing dominance and commanding them with their Alphan voice but these two were more than happy to follow Eren's orders, which the brunette greatly appreciated.

Eren nodded at them and walked to the barn.

"If you need guns or ammunition, just say so!" Kenny shouted at him.

Eren groaned. He didn't need any but he appreciates the offer.

---

"Is he going to die with this?"

The doctor groaned. He couldn't work like this if the old Omega kept hovering over him. He didn't even start the operation yet.

"He must not die," Lynna demanded at him. Her face showed nothing but desperation. The doctor had no idea if she's genuinely caring for her son or if she was insane. But it didn't matter, what mattered would be the money that he'll receive and also to test out his experiment.

The doctor had been researching the cancellation of bonding. For him, it's a sick joke from the dynamic's nature to be monogamous. Though the origin of their dynamics was from ancient gray wolves, who were monogamous, the doctor thinks that such practices shouldn't be carried out in the modern world.

Once he successfully tested his operation on the raven Omega, the doctor would apply it to himself. He made a mistake years ago when he visited a brothel and bonded with one of the workers. He's more than happy to remove the bond and finally be free.

But it also meant that he had to go back and give that woman the key. It would be perfect, the key would act as a farewell gift. If his ex mate would like to remove her bond, then the doctor's happy to go on with the operation, free of charge.

Reaching for his scalpel, the doctor started the operation.

"Please be careful," Lynna whispered, eyes staring at the scalpel in his hand.

The doctor closed his eyes and suppressed a growl. He swear if this woman kept interrupting him, he'll stab her in the-

A gunshot was fired in the air, the sound piercing through the silence in the barn followed by a high-pitched scream. The doctor watched with wide eyes when the old Omega landed on the ground, her hand was holding her bleeding shoulder. It was just a bullet scrape, nothing serious. Whoever pulled the trigger made sure that the old Omega survive and heed his warning.

"Put the blade down," an order from a dominant Alpha came from behind him. His scent screamed rage and danger.

The doctor smiled. The scent didn't affect him much, of course, it was similar to his except that it had the blend of that brothel girl that he met years ago. But he did what the other Alpha said  Dropping his scalpel, the doctor kicked it away and held both hands in surrender. His back still facing the other.

"Step away from my Omega," the dominant Alpha growled and the doctor obeyed.

"MONSTER!" Lynna shrieked.

The dominant Alpha dashed towards her and kicked her right in the face. Lynna whimpered pathetically and started crawling away from him.

The doctor chuckled. He still couldn't see the other Alpha but he already knew who he was.

"What did you give to my mate?" The other demanded.

The doctor saw him move towards the still unconscious raven Omega on the creaking bed. Stepping between him and the raven, acting as a shield.

"Just a mild sedative," he supplied. "He'll be back after a few minutes."

"You better be telling the truth or I'll cut you limb by limb," the other growled.

"I am telling the truth," the doctor smiled and slowly turned to finally face the other Alpha. "Son."

The brunette Alpha growled, unimpressed.

The doctor chuckled, gazing at the other's blue-green eyes that were like his own. They both stared at each other for more than a minute until the younger Alpha's blinked and stopped growling. They still didn't move or say anything but the doctor could see that the brunette, his son, finally got the picture. The doctor released his scent and his son flinched. Recognition flashes in the outlaw's eyes.

The doctor smiled. It's nice to see him all grown up. What did Carla name him again? Eren?

Eren shook his head and put away his gun. He turned his back on the doctor and scooped his mate in his arms. The petite Omega squirmed in his hold, his eyes slowly opened, and blinked several times.

"Eren?" he croaked.

"You're safe now," Eren whispered at him.

"My mother, she-"

"It's okay, she's won't bother us anymore," Eren reassured and started walking out of the barn.

"Wait," the doctor called out.

Eren stopped, looking over his shoulder with a blank expression. The doctor offered him a sad smile, then he removed the key that hangs around his neck with a thread. He offered it to his son. "Please take this."

Eren stared at the key. He knew that exact key shape.

"I saw it in the pawnshop and bought it back," the doctor explained.

Eren didn't bat an eye. He faced forward and kept walking.

"Dr. Yeager, we had a deal!" Lynna screamed at the doctor. She was still on the dirt floor, tears streaming from her face. Her shoulder already stopped bleeding but she looked wreaked with all the blood on her.

"Dr. Yeager..." the raven Omega repeated weakly. Finally getting out of the sedative, his mind quickly processed everything around him.

"You monster!" Lynna shrieked at Eren. "Let go of my son!"

Eren could hear the familiar metal jingle of a baby pistol as Lynna moved from behind. That gun was tiny and was made for Omegas of high status as a personal weapon to protect themselves. He could easily evade the shot or simply take it, he could heal easily and he doubt that Levi's mother could shoot accurately.

A shot was fired and Eren was still standing unharmed. Then he heard a thud behind him.

Eren slowly turned around and saw the doctor, his father, laying face down on the dirt floor of the barn. He was shot right in his heart and that immediately killed him.

"Shit!" Lynna cursed and fiddled with her baby pistol. She aimed at Eren and pulled the trigger but it only gave a soft click, simply telling her that she had no more bullets. But she kept pulling the trigger. "Die already!"

Eren looked down at her with pity. Levi on the other hand glared at his mother.

When Lynna ran out of steam, she threw her gun and started laughing like a madman. She pointed at the doctor and smiled at Eren. "That doctor is your father? So sweet that he protected you from me. I could have got you, I've taught myself how to shoot after my husband's death and I did it. I KILLED HIM!"

"That's enough!" Levi growled at his mother.

"Go ahead, Rogue! Kill me! After all, I killed your father! Right! Right!?" She insisted on Eren, ignoring her son.

"Oh, I'll kill you!" Levi sneered. He jumped off Eren's arms, took the Alpha's gun from his belt, and aimed at his mother.

But before he pulled the trigger, Eren rested his hand on his shoulder. Levi blinked and looked up at his mate. Eren shook his head with a frown.

Levi finally let go of the breath that he didn't know he was holding. He pressed his lips in a thin line and gaze into his mate's eyes.

"Let's go," Eren offered him a tired smile before turning his back and walking out of the barn.

Levi switched his gaze from Eren's back and at the dead doctor on the dirt floor.

"Levi, listen to your dear mother," Lynna smiled at the raven and held her hands to welcome him.

The raven Omega glared at her. He walked to the dead doctor and picked up the key from his hand. He stared at the bronze key. It was big compared to regular keys and looked old. Was this the key that Eren's been looking for after all these years? Was this the reason why his mate started robbing pawnshops and banks? And then only to find out it was back in his father's hands.

Levi gazed at the dead doctor. He knew there was something with the man when he first saw him.

"Levi," Lynna called out, now she's crying.

The raven shook his head. "I'll call a madhouse to pick you up," he whispered. Clutching the key in his hand, Levi turned his back to his mother and left the barn.

----

Outside, Eren was patiently waiting for him with Titan grazing close by. Levi surveyed the area, he longer spot his relatives, either Eren scared them away or shot them dead somewhere, but Levi didn't care. Those two were adults and could handle themselves, if their dead then their dead. Simple. But Levi knew they are alive. Now, he had to focus on his mate.

"Eren," Levi offered the key. "I'm sorry, my mother she..." he couldn't finish his sentence.

Eren smiled down at him. His gaze held nothing but love and devotion. He pushed Levi's hand with the offered key and cupped the raven's face. "It's not your fault. I'm not blaming anyone and none of it matters now. Are you okay? How are you feeling? I'm sorry I took so long to save you."

"I'm alright," Levi confirmed, leaning into Eren's touch.

"I'm glad."

Levi studies his mate, blue-stormy eyes searching into blue-green ones. He wanted to comfort his Alpha and do everything that could make him happy after all the events that unfold today.

"Let's go home?" Eren suggested with a beaming smile but Levi knew better.

Levi nodded. He watched silently as Eren retrieved Titan. He held into the key and before he mounted Titan with the brunette's help. Making sure he wouldn't lose it during the trip back, Levi wore the key around his neck.

They didn't say anything during the ride back but Levi would feel Eren's firm hold around him. And when they decided to camp for the night in the middle of the forest, Eren curled up in his arms and silently wept.

Levi held him tight. Purring and raking his fingertips in Eren's hair while watching the bonfire. He felt Eren's pain in his core and the raven made sure that his beloved mate was not alone now and in the future.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 1.3K 19
To most omegas in the country of Alabaster, the Choosing is the most exciting event of their life - their chance at a real fairytale ending. But to L...
60.8K 2.1K 16
{COMPLETED, BOOK 2 WILL BE OUT SHORTLY!} Eren Jaeger is a prince. Every 18th birthday the person goes from a sexually unresponsive, to being fully a...
5.2K 199 7
Requested story! A man by the name of Erwin Smith starts trying to get close to him. He didn't trust this man right off the bat because he was an Alp...
31.5K 950 32
Eren Yeager is a 17 year old Omega who lives with his Mum, Carla. They have been struggling with money due to Eren's Dad, Grisha, who left after year...