TBOH react to TCF!!

By CaleHenituse684

hello i dunno what to write here but....this is my first time making a react fanfic and im doing this for my... More

mysterious room
chapter 45
chapter 53
Request
chapter 123
chapter 211
im bored so let me ask a question you guys can ask too
chapter 97
chapter 79
chapter 162
i have a question.....
chapter 256
chapter 257
chapter 258
i have sinned
an apology
to inform you
the grass didnt work..
chapter 55
the chat escalate
unfair

notice please read

3.6K 131 17
By CaleHenituse684

To my dear reader:

I know I have not update for so long and a few weeks ago I did updated a new chapter and say I will start updating again.

However I have not update any chapter until now, I'm sorry.

So in here I hope to tell you that I will update a new chapter slowly so please expected a slow update.

Because there's a lot of things to do, I haven't find a suitable time to update and make a new chapter.

Thus I will update when I have a free schedule and unstresssful day.

That's all, I hope you will understand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.7K 478 42
"š˜šØš®'š«šž š«šžššš„ ššš§š§šØš²š¢š§š , šššš«š„š¢š§." "š“š”šžš§ ššØ š¬šØš¦šžš­š”š¢š§š  ššš›šØš®š­ š¢š­." ...
10.6K 206 21
TW: self harm, blood, minor cursing/language - Complete - --------------------------------------- Credit, of course, to the creators of The Promised...
15.5K 1K 20
[Tcf x Hsr] [Trash of the Count's Family x Honkai: Star Rail] Travelers from afar have landed their spacecraft, the "astral express", onto the proper...
10.9K 643 9
The son of a Count in Northeast of Roan Kingdom, is named Cale Henituse, had lost his mother and his father had neglected him. The once cheerful chil...