Sad Beautiful Tragic | Dick G...

By LilithsNightmare

Ashley Wayne was nothing short of broken, that much she knew. Will her return to Gotham fix her or will sink... More

Cast // Playlist
Epigraph
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8

Disclaimer

523 5 0
By LilithsNightmare

Hello everyone, I hope you're ready to step into the Daylight with our dearly beloved Ashley. All characters belong to DC except for Ashley Wayne and any other OCs I have created down the road which will be listed below as they appear. I own some of the plot as well, though most of the plot will be owned by Titans, DC, and HBO.

Also please do not steal any of my characters ✌️ enjoy the story.

I wanted to properly stress that this book has triggering things such as suicidal thoughts & tendencies and death. This will not be one of my happier books like Treacherous. There is violence, there is unresolved trauma and if you're triggered by that, I suggest treading carefully because Ashley is being put through it in SBT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 575 60
Ilyasviel McClaine is taken prisoner when she refuses to give up the location of Malcolm Merlyn, the newly established Ras Al' Ghul, or anyone who mi...
923 23 5
Read and find out y'all
104K 3.2K 16
Jason Todd was the fearless Red Hood, fighting criminals and villains with lethal force up until the day he went on a mission with his brother Tim Dr...
107K 3.5K 40
She was known as Enigma, the Riddler's daughter. She was a criminal, declared insane just like the rest. Arkham wasn't a bother to her more then a se...