having so much fun knowing it...

By Yaron_Arson

[this is an story of 2 of my madness combat Ocs, some time the others will be here and some time not.] •We al... More

🍄🌸Introduction🌸🍄
❦💥🌹The usual🌹💥❦
🔪🍴🍸Time to cook!🍸🍴🔪
god damn

💥📚🌹You're such an angel🌹📚💥

14 0 0
By Yaron_Arson

"After finishing eating, we both went our way. They went in their room doing whatever they do and I went in my room reading a book. But I started to get really bored, it is rare for me to say I'm bored while reading but it was also because it was something I wasn't into. Not my fault if U readed all the others. I never bothered to buy some other books because of all this madness but... Why not try to buy some?"

Vare: Come on Sun, It's been 30mins I have been waiting!

"I was all read to go, I was in short, what look't like a bra but it isn't a bra.. Their under it- and my boots with my sock that I rolled them down a little my scars on my legs being visible."

Maev: Coming!

"I look't at them, they were in an skirt that wasn't either too short or either good. It was too long but I ain't gonna say anything to it it's their style. They had also an cape with a hoodie with an bow. Their gloves and they were starting to put on their shoes that would make them a little bit taller but they were still short. My "eyes" didn't leave their face. Their little red cheeks with that heart looking hair that was covered by their hoodie, so adorable. They look't like they were so innocent for this world but I did teatch them to fight if someone attack them without I know, even if I am always by their side and would kill myself if something happened to them-"

Maev: Okay I'm ready let's go!

Vare: Alright that's nice-

Maev: Wait, do you have everything we need?

Vare: Well ofc, I got the keys, the bag and a gun with a knife if someone try-

Maev: What about the money? We aren't gonna steal from the person that would give us the books!

Vare: .... You do realise that more then half of the shops that exicte are abandonned... Rriiigghhhttt??

Maev: W-well yea but- but like-

"They started to studer trying to find something to say. I was still standing and stare at them being a mess from studdering. Heh what a cutie."

Vare: Heh, Sun you poor little adorable baby. I am sure that we wont need to buy the person if they aren't here, if they would be lucky by not getting killed yet.

Maev: Alright fine just let me get something really quick.

Vare: Alright fine, but better not be the money.

Maev: FINE!

"They were walking back upstaires going to their room I asume. SoI started to open the door waiting for them. It's true I could also leave them here safe where no one would find them. But I was still overthinking, what if they accidetenly hurt themself and it get infeted? What if an agent find them here and kill them or even KIDNAP THEM?! What if-"

Maev: Alright we can go now!

"I look't a them seeying their bat in their left hand, guess they went to get it in case."

Vare: Alrighty, after you my majesty~

Maev: heh, you such a flirty women.

"I was bowing down letting them pass before me, they walk't outside while laughing at how I was acting. I walk't finaly walk't out, closing and locking the door twice to be sure. And we start to walk. We could use the moto I had stole but it would be really noisy and could be stolen back, even tho it's true it would be faster, Maev. prefered walking. I don't blame them but I was a little mad of not being able to use the moto."

Maev: Hey Vart, remember last time someone attacked us and said that they didn't care how we were a cute couple they would still kill us?

Vare: Please, don't remind me of this idiot and their IQ of an level lower than an child.

Maev: No not that, but when they said we were a cute couple. Remember?

Vare: I do remember, it was sure funny how they confuse us as a couple.

Maev: Well probably because you keep flirt with me, that would be the reason they called us a couple.

Vare: But a cute one!

"We both laughed and did some chat while walking, some time we would just walk only hearing our foot steps and the silence comforting but also kinda akward."

Vare: Alright we finaly arrived.

Maev: It look kinda... Old, not to be mean ofc!

Vare: Old? I always used to go there before all this shit!

Maev: Language..

Vare: Sorry hun, now let's get in.

"They didn't complain and walk't in me following behind. It look't abandoned but the lights were still working, is someone buying the the light or what? Whatever I just needed to get some books that all."

Maev: So what kind of book do you buy?

Vare: I most buyed books about action, aventure, mystariouse.. Things like that ya know.

Maev: Oh okay, do you know where they are?

Vare: Yea sure I remember.

Maev: Okay can we hurry? I have bad vibes of this library..

"They sounded afraid and grab my arm hugging it tightly. They sure were pretty soft I knew it, but it was so cute how they would just grab my arm like it was a plushy."

Vare: Well come one you cat, let's go.

Maev: Hey I ain't a cat!

Vare: Well you act like one.

Maev: Whatever..

"We start to walk around the library, I would be honest I had forgotten where the action aventure books were I just told them I knew, knowing that if I said I didn't remember they would already leave. After turning 2 times left and after right we arrived to were there was a lot of books about actions and other ya know-"

Maev: So, what kind of book are you gonna take.

Vare: Well something with action, adventure ya know. *starting to look around* But you can also go and take a book if ya want ya know?

Maev: Ofc Ik Vart, it's not really my hobby reading.

Vare: Yea okay sure. *takes a book* This one look good- Ah nvm got romance. *put it back*

Maev: You never readed romance books?

Vare: Not my cup of tea. I don't really like how the romance look's like, it makes me... Cringe.

Maev: Oh okay.

Vare: The only book of romance I read was 'Romeo & Juliette', I didn't like it and after I never did read romance thing. *takes another book* Mmm, this one looks good.

Maev: So like, after reading one book of romance you never did read one again?

Maev: Exacly cupcake, not my cup of tea like I said. *looking for other books*

Maev: Well kinda weird your not into romance books when you would flirt with me and call me pet/nicknames all the time, I even start to ask myself if you remember my name.

Vare: First of, I do remember your name it's Maevery. And second, I said I founded them cringe because most of them are never original, always start by two stranger bumping into each other and after only like one week or less they ₣Ʉ₵₭! Eachother. So yea no 'thx'.

"After what felt like 2 hours of us chatting while I was picking up some books, I finaly was done and had about 15 books. If I had to pay I would have only brought a few but, we don't need to pay anymore."

Vare: Alright I'm done, let'sgo home now-

Maev: Wait question, how much in total do you think it would have cost?

Vare: Well... I would say probably about 30,25or 25,50€ total. Why ask dear?

Maev: Oh! No reason don't worry, I be right back you can wait for me at the entrance.

"And with that, they start to run away- I was dumbfouded a little but decidate to try and follow them while hiding. I knew they wouldn't just go to found the toilet or idk what. So I followed them, hiding behind every corner."

"At my non-surpise they went to put money on where I was supposed to pay the books Gosh...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"♡you're such an angel♡"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.7K 1.5K 25
Arranged marriage mikhaiah, with plot twist
126K 2.6K 35
𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚. For 11 years of her life Arianna has been pushed, beaten and forced to become a top assassin. At the age of 5, little Arianna was kid...
15K 791 12
تتبع الحقائق في طريق لا نهايه له !
2.5M 76.8K 115
Previously called Older Brothers Part 1 Completed (Alternate version) part 2 Ongoing "T-trust me?" "Always." It was the promise that they were never...