To tear-off your dirty mask ✔

By shivika000

ANNIKA HARSH VARDHAN TRIVEDI A girl with a stone heart. Anika is a bad-tempered girl who studies Master in co... More

promo
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10 (marriage)
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27 (past)
part 28
part 29
part 31
Part 32
part 33
part 34
IMPORTANT!
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38

part 30

919 130 75
By shivika000

Thanks for waiting guys 🤗❤

-----------

'Mam two people broke into the house. A woman and man. All the guards and staff are manhandled by their goons. I am hiding upstairs, behind a pillar. That man is continuously asking for his daughter. They are not listening to sir'

Kiran, head of bodyguards told Annika

The phone fell down from her grip as her hands shivered. She knew who might be that man

'Mr. Rajput' she whispered. Her mouth dried. Her breaths were heavy. Gulping hard, she closed her eyes

'No, I have to face this. Dad needs me. I should go'

She composed herself before fetching her phone from the floor and rushing outside. She had failed to notice that her phone has switched off due to the fall.

*******

Aj: where is my daughter?

Ajith casually asked harsh

H: can't you hear, I am telling you there is no daughter of yours. Kindly get out of my house. Don't test my patience

Harsh told calmly pointing at the main door

Aj: can't YOU hear what I am saying. I am not leaving without Annika.

H: don't you dare take her name with your dirty tongue. ANNIKA IS MY DAUGHTER NOT YOURS

Harsh shouted

Aj: mere words can't make it true. you are just a stranger to her who doesn't even have blood...'

'HEYY STOP THERE. SHE IS MY DAUGHTER DO YOU HEAR THAT. MINE. SHE IS ANNIKA HARSH VARDHAN TRIVEDI'

Harsh roared grabbing Ajith's collar. He was vulnerable as fear of losing his daughter engulfed him. Ever since he accepted annika as his own daughter, he hasn't even looked behind into her past and the truth of them being biologically not related. All these past years he had no one to share his happiness or sorrow with, but his daughter Annika. Whatever he has done is only for her, to see her smile. He did not know when did she became his world, his reason to live. It was something he could not accept when ajith claimed her as his, out of blue. He felt like his breath was snatched away.

'Baby just leave that sh*t. She is nothing but a burden on you. I want us to live together. I still love you baby'

Jamini interrupted holding his hands on Ajith's collar. His blood boiled up even more. She was the one who has been trying hard to separate him and Annika and brought Ajith there. He held her wrist tightly as if the bone would crash anytime.

'Good that you came here in front of my eyes. You have troubled my daughter so much. Not anymore.. You have to pay for it. I am not sparing you so easily women'

He dragged her towards a room and locked her inside giving deaf ears to her pleads.

'Now you can go'

Inserting his hands in his pocket, Harsh told Ajith

'I think there is no use in talking to you. If you like to visit court, it's fine. Let me file a case for kidnapping my daughter'

Shrugging his shoulder ajith was about to leave

'What do you want to get out of our life?'

Harsh stopped him

Ajith raised his eyebrows as turned back to look at him

'Ask whatever you want except my daughter'

He added

'How fool he is. If I want I can ask for his entire property. After getting them into my name. I can legally move to get Annika and I will be getting her properties too. God! I will be a billionaire'

Ajith's greedy mind screamed. Before he could say something Annika's voice intervened them

'What are you even saying dad'

Annika told as walked towards harsh before holding onto his hand.

'Neither you will give him nor I am going with him'

Her bloodshot glare landed on Ajith

'Sorry baby.. I don't have much time to waste'

Ajith smirked as eyed his goons. Soon they rushed toward Annika and locked her with their strong grip. She wriggled only for their grip to get tightened giving her pain.

H: leave her, I said leave my daughter.

Harsh shouted as tried to push them apart. He was going weak seeing them forcing his daughter. She is the reason him to live. If she is not there, his life will be meaningless. She is everything to him. There are no such words that can spell out his love for her. Her smile is his happiness, her tears are his sorrows.

One of the goons pushed him hard when he behaved like a mad. Annika could do nothing rather than shout his name. His elbow bled as it hit the sharp edge of the table. He didn't care a bit. He rushed towards her again. Goons were dragging her mercilessly. He held his chest as a sudden wave of pain hit him. Everything went black and he stumbled. He remembered nothing but Annika's scream before falling down

'Dad'

Annika screamed as fresh tears oozed out of her eyes. She kicked and bit the men around her, when one lose the grip another one would hold her tight not letting her go.

'Please save him. Save my dad. Call the doctor please'

Despite Annika's cries, Ajith remained motionless, smiling to himself. Little did she know that her pleadings were gone to a heartless man

'You are going to get nothing from me. Just leave me. If you are doing this for bl**dy properties. I am not going to give you that. Even a penny from it'

She was sad, angry, and helpless at the same time

'Let's see dear'
Ajith smirked at her as walked outside.

Annika tried her level best to free herself but everything went in vain. She could not stress herself much. Indeed, she was concerned about the life growing inside her

*********

Shivaay attended his mother's call on the third ring.

S: what mom?

P: do you know where did Annika go? Has she told you?

S: No

P: she didn't even tell anyone and Just disappeared like that. She is not even picking up my calls. Where she might be. I am scared shivaay. she should have been careful at this time

Pinky expressed her concern

S: Mom.. Mom.. One minute. I am hearing you saying this since yesterday. What did you mean by this time, this time ? What time ha? I don't get you..

It was confusing the hell out of him. He could not help but ask

P: as if you don't know

She frowned

S: no I don't

P: didn't she tell you

Pinky gasped confusing shivaay even more.

S: what is she supposed to tell?

He sighed

P: that you are going to be a father

The shock would be an understanding. His mouth left an inaudible 'what'

He could no longer talk to his mother.

'Wh...at Annika is pre..gnant. Was.. she trying to tell me this'

He whispered as declined the call. That shocking zone had lasted for a good amount of time. It was something he had never expected

*******

As harsh was not picking up the call shivaay rushed to Trivedi Mansion. Where did Annika go without telling anybody?! He was worrying now. When harsh did not attend his three calls, an unknown fear formed inside. Once he reached Trivedi mansion, he sensed something strange, something unusual. The atmosphere was calm and few of the guards and servants had gathered. With a serious yet worried look on their face, a discussion was going on between them. One of them noticed him there before approaching him. She told him about harsh's heart attack and Kiran has taken him to hospital. She was about to explain further about the incident that took place which caused his attack. But shivaay did not even wait for a second to listen before marching out of the mansion to reach the hospital as fast as he could.

2 and half-hour later

Shivaay was sitting beside an unconscious harsh inside the ICU. His fingers rubbing his forehead anxiously. Adding to his worries, there was no information about Annika's whereabouts too. He took a breath of relief when noticed harsh opening eyes.

S: Dad.. Dad Are you ok?

H: please don't take my daughter. No, please..

Shivaay frowned when harsh blabbered something in a semi-conscious state

'Dad..' He called once again, patting his cheek. Harsh opened his eyes properly and looked at him with a quick turn

H: where is my daughter?

His worried tone reached shivaay's ears

S: what happened dad? Where is Annika? How did you get an attack out of Nowhere

Shivaay inquired worriedly

Once harsh could grasp the things, he explained shivaay everything while tears flows uncontrollably.

'Please bring back my daughter shivaay. Please do something quick otherwise, they will harm her. I want to see my daughter before I die...'

S: dad.. What are you even saying? Nothing will happen to you. Ok! You will be fine. And I promise your daughter will be in front of your eyes in a while. I'll bring her back

Harsh smiled with his drowsy eyes. Shivaay's words could vanish all his physical pain

************

Annika fell on the floor with a thud once she was locked inside a room, the same room where her mother was killed. A clear visual of her mother's last moments played in her mind only to worsen her cries. Lifeless figure of jhanvi, lying on the white bed which is soaked in blood that oozes out of her head.

'What should I do Ma.. I can't give him for what you accepted death with open arms. Before dying, the Only wish of didi was to make him suffer. How can I do just opposite? I can't make my love for you meaningless. You both have died for me, how can I just close my eyes and do nothing. If I would let him live peacefully I do not even deserve to be your daughter. Even if I have to die, I won't give him what he wants. It's better to die than to live a hell life. My life is so terrible Ma.. I am yearning for a joyful life but I am getting is only sorrows and tears. The previous day I was happy beyond words learning the pregnancy news. Yes, Ma I am going to be a Mother. Even I want to protect my child as you did. But look at my fate. Within a few hours, I am here, In this cage of the beast, and my dad... If anything happened to him. No, I can't even think of it!
And when I realized my love for shivaay. Everything turned upside down. I have done an unforgivable mistake. How sinful I am. I just want to die right now. But my baby, the only happiness I have.. I don't know what to do'

She crushed her eyes, letting the tears flow down. Her hand lay on her stomach.

Four more hours passed, she was hungry and thirsting. Though it was bearable, it reminded her of her horrible childhood, the days she slept with a grumbling stomach. If it was not for the life inside her she would not have looked for something to eat. Nothing was found. At last, she had to use the tap in the washroom to quench her thirst. Hunger remained unfulfilled

She has been trying to switch on her phone for a while but it seemed dead. Being frustrated she hits it and searched for a changer in each corner of the room. Once she found one, she could plug in her phone. Providing her a slight relief, her phone was finally switched on. She was about to call Kiran, to ask about harsh. Before she could do so, the clicking sound of the door was heard and she looked behind to see Ajith standing there. She was not surprised when he forward a bundle of papers in front of her.

'Sign these papers and go wherever you want. Live or die, not my concern'

His emotionless voice irked her to no extend

' if anything happened to my dad. I swear I will kill you'

She dangerously spoke with reddish eyes.

'I am not talking about that bit*ch darling. Just do what I said then you can go to see if he is dead or alive'

Second thought was not needed for her to slap him hard. His lips bled and eyes turned bloodshot in anger, she was least bothered though. His next move was expected. He squeezed her neck choking the hell out of her. She was coughing terribly once he pushed her to the floor after being satisfied. Her one hand was on her neck caressing it, while the other was on her stomach as she felt a pang of pain there, due to the sudden force

' I tell you. Just sign these papers and leave'

He shouted

She shook her head as tried to catch breathe

'Will you kill me if I didn't'

'You have doubt?'

He smirked

'Like you killed my mother and sister'

Standing up, she looked straight into his eyes

'Oh! So you remember?'

'Is that something to forget'
Her eyes teared up but she didn't fall weak rather than gaining more strength to face anything
' you will be punished for it. Don't think that you can just live peacefully'

' baby I am living peacefully for the past years. Yes, I have killed them. Let the punishment aside no one could even find out my hands behind it'

He laughed...

'I guess this record would be enough to law'

Annika smirked as showed him the recorded video of the revelation. She pulled back her hand as he tried to snatch the mobile. The next second he grabbed her hair in his fist and brought her face close to him. Her eyes were shut to suppress the pain

'just delete it otherwise I will delete you from this world'

She said nothing which brought his anger to its peak

'Ahh'

She cried as he tightened his grip even more. She pushed him but he remained strong as a rock. Somehow, she titled her head and harshly bit his hand causing it to bleed profusely. Leaving her, he winced in pain. She spat out the blood before rubbing her mouth to her arm for purpose of cleaning the remaining blood there, his dirty blood. She cursed herself for having it in her. Before he could hold her again she rushed down the stairs. On the third step, she stumbled causing a dangerous fall. Her head hits the wall, the pain was immense but she least cared about it. Her hand flew to her stomach when she felt a stabbing pain there. Fear of losing her baby engulfed. When she tried to stand up, she happened to notice the forming blood stain on her lower part. Her whole body trembled, soon she turned white, badly sweating and shivering. Did she lose her last ray of hope? The only happiness she got after ages? Though it was a matter of a few hours, she had dreamt endless moments with her child. Will she get to live in them? Before her sight blurred, She sensed nothing but a hand above her arm which was meant to hold her baby. It was not Mr. Rajput's but shivaay's, she knows. But did not have much courage, neither to speak nor to move. She lost all the energy left in her, mentally and physically. Both of them did not want to lose their child. Their hold worked as a shield-like they are protecting sign of their love. His tearful eyes fixed on her stomach. Will their baby leave them before they could see him/her?!

-----------

Precap- something results in a slight movement in Bhavya!

I think this update is not good enough, sorry😐 Next will be worth reading, I promise ❤

80 votes, please...

A few comments too😁 hope I am not greedy 😝

Bye 👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.4K 10.9K 31
Cover credit - @Aspiramdoc ❤ Dear Aspiramdoc ,Thanks for such a beautiful cover. His Ego is everything to him.His love for her means nothing when...
47.2K 6.7K 35
(A/N: After a long time, Based on the ishqbaaz track) Annapoorani, A broken soul, lost her parents, Living with her sister for the past 3 years. Lost...
288K 15.9K 50
ʜᴇ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀs ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʜɪᴍ, ɪᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ ʜɪᴍ, ʜᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴡᴀʀᴅs ʜᴇʀ, ʜᴇ ɪs ᴀ ᴄᴏʟᴅʜᴇᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ғᴇᴀʀs ʜɪᴍ...
13.8K 996 11
H I G H E S T R A N K I N G. #29 in Short Stories. [31.5.17] Hello everyone! Back with a New stoy. It's sequel of My TS-Main Phi Bhi Tumko Chahunga...