Women's World. |BKDK OMEGAVER...

By luvkxgehinx

Alternative Universe (AU) omegaverse. Alpha Bakugo, Omega Izuku. Katsuki Bakugo is an alpha in its bigger s... More

basics.
prologue.
one.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven. part one.
eleven. part two.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
final.
epilogue.
next story.

two.

3.5K 70 124
By luvkxgehinx

«Katsuki»

"Katsuki".

Shampoo.

Towel.

"Katsuki".

Soap.

Lotion.

"Katsuki".

Toothbrush.

Sandals.

"Katsuki!"

Pencils.

Mh.., no, I have pencils already.

"I'm talking to you, brat!"

"Huh?"

"For the love of God, son, what the hell is with you now?!"

"What?" I mutter, checking the suitcase for the third time. "What are you talking about?"

"God, Katsuki, you've been all weird for the last two weeks, I.., I don't think it's a good idea for you to leave now, I can call the Principal to-"

"No" I cut, closing my backpack. "I'm fine".

"No, you're not fine. Ever since Kirishima's party you've been so.., out of yourself".

"I'm fucking fine, hag".

"No, you're not, talk to me, please".

"It's none of your business".

"I'm your mother, of course it is!"

"There's nothing you can do anyway. I just.., I don't wanna talk. Not today".

"Yeah, not today, not yesterday, not the day before yesterday, I know, find another fucking excuse" Says, and then sits on my bed, stopping my hands from finishing closing the last zipper.

I look at her, and it bothers me so much this woman can have so much fucking power in me to make me feel fucking guilty for what I do.

"Talk to me, son. Please".

I sigh. So, so fucking big and full of surrender that I'm even ashamed of myself.

I sit on the bed, look at the floor and, without wanting to fucking open my mouth, I tell her; "I saw him".

She's silent for a sec, thinking. "Who you saw?"

"Deku".

"Oh..," Mutters, totally taken by surprise. "Oh, well I.., I didn't know they were back already. Mh.., did you see him bad? Is that why you're like this? He said something?"

"He didn't say anything".

Anything at all after my name...

"Oh.., well, do you want me to ask Inko if-"

"No".

She sighs. I know I'm a fucking pain in the ass, and yet she keeps fucking trying to help me even tho I didn't ask for it.

"So?" She says. "What happened? You saw him and he didn't recognize you?"

"He knew it was me".

"And then?"

"And then.., he left".

He just left.

"Oh.., well, I.., uh, Katsuki, I don't know what to say. What.., what actually surprises me is.., that he has you this bad. I mean, it's been years since you've.., well, talk. I.., I know it was weird for you when he went to study far away, but you know it was the best for him. He was an omega, after all. Entering that school was the best thing could've happened to him. Here.., well, I don't know, some alpha could've done something to him or-"

"I would've killed anybody who try to laid a hand on him".

She gasps, totally taken by surprise.

Doesn't say more for a few seconds, sure she's thinking. I don't know, I don't want to see her.

I sigh, stand up, and go back to finish my stuff.

She doesn't say a word the entire time it takes me to carry my bags to the door, ready to get out of here.

However, as soon as I take the last one, her hand stops me, taking mine, squeezing it and, waiting for me to look at her, asks; "Katsuki, you.., were you two together?"

I see her eyes. I don't know what's on her fucking head, but the way she's looking at me kind of pisses me off.

"He's an omega and I'm an alpha. We're meant to be together".

Her eyes move as she reads mine, in a really annoying silence.

"Katsuki, things don't work that way".

"That's how it works for me".

"No" Stops, shaking her head, squeezing my hand. "No, son, not like that. If he doesn't accept you, you can't force him to be in your life".

"I want him, and that's how it'll be, no matter fucking what".

"What are you saying? Omegas are not an object, son, you can't-"

"He learned his damn nature long time ago, and that's how he behaved every day of his life with me. And now that? He just goes off to a school full of damn sluts and comes back like he doesn't know his fucking place? Ignoring me like he was fucking superior to me?!"

"What..?" Mutters, she's stunned, I don't fucking know why. "What are you.., saying, Katsuki?"

"He's back, dammit! He came back, recognized me and said my fucking name like it fucking grossed him out! Me, the same alpha who fucking taught him his fucking place and role in this world of shit!"

Her eyes stay on me, looking at me like... like she doesn't know me at all.

But then, a single inhalation of air, makes her lower the head.

I growl, taking her fucking hand off me, going back to my fucking stuff.

I pause for a single sec at the door, wondering whether to wait for her to say something else.

But it takes me nothing, I don't wanna hear anything right now. I just wanna go.

I take all my things, open the door and, as last, say; "Say goodbye to your omega for me".

* * *

"Todoroki, bro!" Shitty Hair snaps, so loud I wanna put a fucking potato in his damn mouth to stop the fucking yelling. "You're here! What floor are you on? Come in, come in!"

"Kirishima, what's up" Says the bastard, I hear how they say hi with their fists, and then he goes to lie down at the sofa. "Hey Bakugo, I heard you got the dorm together, was it really luck or did you do something to change it?"

Kirishima laughs, throws himself on the bed and putting his hands behind his neck, says "The girl that had the room distribution in the system was a beta, do the math".

Icy-hot snorts in amusement. "Submission or fuck?"

"Meh, the first one would be enough but she had nice tits, so..."

The bastard lets out a laugh, then sighs. "Well, well, when there's guns you can use them, can't you?".

"Yes, man, starting with the right foot as always. Who're you with?"

"A guy named Iida. He wears glasses and looks kinda nerdy, but it's an alpha and seems to have guts enough to defend himself, so i'm not complaining. I'm one floor down".

"Uh, man, we gotta make him part of the pack, Sero and Tokoyami are one up, if we have control on three floors the entire faculty's gonna suck our asses every night we want".

"Mhm" Does, "I thought the same. Are we starting today or what?"

"Shit yeah! I was actually saying that to Bakubro, let's use this Saturday so we have all tomorrow time to recover our holy hangover".

"I'm in. Did you already see the omega's building?"

"Don't tell me there's enough to have a whole building?" Kirishima says, laughing derisively.

The other bastard laughs too. "They're barely out of home and think they have fucking rights. I went to take a look, the building caretaker is a fucking beta, do me the fucking favor".

Kirishima lets out one more loud laugh. "So we have free service! Cuz, I mean, you think omegas aren't happy with it either? For God's sake, who in the world doesn't like double fucks?" And laughs again. "They literally have plenty of alphas to choose".

"Where I feel pity for is for the alphas, not having enough sluts to fuck. It's quite clear who'll dominate here".

"Of fucking course! Right, Bakubro?" Snaps, knowing he's looking at me.

I finish hanging up my shirts, slam the closet door shut and, with a fucking smirk, say; "Did you even doubt it?"

* * *

"Hey".

"Hey" He greets me back. "Bakugo, right?"

"Mhm" I say, nodding. "Are you icy-hot's nerdy roommate?"

The guy adjusts his glasses, looks at Todoroki for a sec and says "I guess".

"Are you coming in or what?"

"Yea, why not" Shrugs, walking into our dorm. "I got drinks and cigs".

"Man, that's what I was talking about!" Kirishima snaps, walking over to where the bastard left the bag, taking out the cigarettes. "Cigs, huh? You're not that nerdy".

The Iida-guy huffs in amusement, taking the lighter out of his pants pocket and gives it to Kirishima. "My damn family lost some respect for a while for having genetic myopia, it's not that well seen among alphas. But meh, I just gotta be more dominant to make known my place".

Kirishima hugely grins at him, knowing then he doesn't need more to know, the bastard's well educated. "That's fucking it, bro".

Four Eyes huffs in amusement, but leaves that topic aside when he says, "By the way, we left the message to the guys on the floor and to the ones we saw out, this shit sure blows in no more than half an hour".

"Especially cuz the whores building's also joining us" Says Icy-hot, uncorking a beer and taking a sip. "I have some asses in college, they said they'd spread the word to come over".

Kirishima smiles even fucking bigger, watching me and, before making that victory shout, Hanta and Tokoyami walk in, with more bags and celebration yells as Hanta snaps; "Your bosses are fucking here, bunch of crazy cocks!"

We all let out a fucking laugh, rolling our eyes and letting them start the party as soon as these two got here.

Kirishima introduces the newbie to the original pack, starting a banal talk for when one more guy arrives with a speaker of the size of my cock, that is, fucking huge.

But before everything fires up, I use the moment with no noise blowing my fucking ears, to say "Hey, Sero".

"What's up, sweetie?"

I snort, amused, rolling my eyes. "Just.., damn, what happened at shitty hair's party was a shit. I know you hate my scent, I went too far".

He makes a complete nonchalance gesture, gives a puff to his joint, and says "Dick bros to death, baby".

I laugh, roll my eyes, and take a sip of the wonder of the alcohol.

Alphas are only nice with our owns. An omega won't take that away from us.

Not even my own omega.

* * *

"What are you supposed to do here?" I ask the little slut below me, the guy rubbing one of his arms, supposedly nervous.

"Like.., my career?"

"Mhm".

"Oh, uh, economics".

"Mh..," I do, nodding. "You have a rich family or what?"

"Ohm, what do you..?"

"Yeah, why else would you be in college? You should be at home looking for an alpha, but here you are".

"W-what?"

I roll my fucking eyes, it pisses me off they want to look fucking revolutionaries when we all know an omega will never be someone in life if a single bastard bites their neck. "You don't know how to talk or what? Do I repeat it for you?" I say, annoyed, getting dangerously close to his face, his eyes scared, and I can't fucking like that more. "Well, let's see if you get it better. What's a slut like you doing in college if you're not looking for an alpha to stick their cock up your ass?"

"I-I.., I'm not here to.., I just-"

"Want one? Let's go then, my bed is right here".

"N-no, I don't-"

"I'm not gonna fucking beg you, you know? You're not even that fucking good anyway".

"Oh, sorry, I.., I just-"

I roll my eyes, I get off from his space and totally bored, turn around. "Next time I see you, I assure you'll beg me in four to fuck you, little shit".

It pisses me off they want to play the fucking interestings. One minute ago when he had more omegas around they didn't stop laughing and watching all the alphas around, and now that he has one in front, he's playing the hard to get. As if I couldn't fucking choose whoever the hell I want, fucking idiot.

Plus, he smelled horrible, who the fuck smells that sweet?

"Hey, you" I call, flopping onto the couch next to Hanta, watching him smoke more fucking weed and throwing his head back, totally relaxed. "Aren't you fucking today or what?"

"Nah" He says. "I can't with my dick anymore, I've been fucking like a whore in heat all the week. I just wanna chill today and see what life has in store for me".

"So you mean like an astral travel or an alcoholic congestion" I say, looking at all his fucking empty beer garbage on the table. "Dude, I really don't know how the fuck you can drink that much".

"Years of practice, honey. You know I can stand until dawn".

I huff in amusement, shaking my head in fake disapproval, cause of course I know this dumb has no fucking top, and I couldn't be prouder of the fucker for it.

"Where's Shitty hair and icy-hot?" I ask, looking around for them.

"Kirishima's fucking, and Todoroki went for more drinks, he said he wouldn't be long".

"Now who the fuck is he fucking with?"

"To be honest I didn't see, I just know it's a blonde one".

I let out a laugh, shaking my head. "That fucker really has a thing for blondes".

He chuckles, nodding. "Man, yes, I swear if you weren't a top alpha, he'd have already fuck even you".

I snort, nodding because, shit, I don't doubt it. "Well I hope he doesn't fucking dare to touch my dick cuz I'll tear his hand right away".

He laughs more, nodding his head still looking up the ceiling. "Although.., I'd like to see that".

"He touching my prick or me tearing his hand?"

I see him grin, turns his head to see me and with an eyebrow mockingly raised, says "Both, maybe".

I give him a fucking smack on the shoulder, standing up from the couch and rolling my eyes. "I'm going to find icy-hot bastard, the beer he brings is always good and if he's not careful enough the extras will take that shit".

He laughs, nodding but not saying anything else, letting me go then.

I walk to the door of my own room, walking through the bunch of annoying people, knowing how my shoves are enough to get them out of my fucking way.

I go to the corridor, the fucking people literally here too, it's so crowded inside they're all the way here. When I get out, I go to the stairs, cuz I'm not taking the elevator, fucking gross to see two extras fucking there.

On the way down I pull out my phone, searching and calling the bastard to know where the hell he is.

The other side rings, I wait for him to take the call.

"Bakugo" Says, his voice weird, "What the hell do you want?"

I frown, covering my other ear to listen.

He must be fucking kidding me.

"Why the hell you take the call if you're fucking, you bastard? Fucking gross".

"Why are you calling if it's slut's day" Says back, mockingly. "What do you.., uh, baby, yeah.., mh.., what the fuck do you want?"

I roll my eyes, but it's not like I'm surprised, either. "Where are you?"

"My dorm".

"Did you get drinks?"

"Mhm. I'll be up in a bit to.., oh, shit, what a nice ass, dammit.., I'll be up in a bit".

And hangs up.

That fucking shitty bastard, who the fuck does he think he is to hang up on me?

I return the phone to my pants, walking downstairs and walking over to his dorm.

I don't care if he's fucking, I want good beer.

I quickly get to his piece, knocking first like a maniac just to piss him off.

But,

As soon as the slightest of smells coming from inside hits my nose,

My whole body gets out of control.

My breath stucks, but still, my anger takes all of my inner alpha to slam the fucking door open.

"What-the-fucking-shit?"

"For the love of God, Bakugo, get the hell out!"

My fucking pulse races.

My fucking veins are about to burst out of fucking anger.

"What the fuck you think you're doing?"

"Are you blind or-"

"I'm not asking you".

I can't get any more air into my fucking lungs.

I feel how my fucking claws come out of my fingers.

"What the fuck, Deku?!"

I see him. I see him there, completely fucking naked, riding the fucking bastard with his fucking dick inside his ass.

So he sees me. He looks me up and down and back, stays in my eyes and then,

He rolls his fucking eyes at me.

"Do you know each other or..?" Starts icy-hot, but Deku cuts him off.

"Tell him to get off".

The-fucking-hell?

"What?"

"Tell him to get off, please" Deku repeats. He tells him, with a fucking voice that I feel even I'd leave myself if he asks me that with that tone.

But he's not asking that to me.

He tells it to that bastard, moving his fucking hips as he bats his fucking eyelashes at him.

And then, he rubs his neck against his.

"Tell him to go, yeah?".

Is he.., fucking scenting him?

I wanna kill him. I want to kill them both.

I feel my pheromones coming off like fucking hell, and do it even more when the fucking bastard grabs his neck, pulls his head back to expose his neck and buries his fucking nose in it, inhaling all the fucking scent and pheromones he's letting out for him.

Todoroki takes a deep breath, kisses him, and then looks at me.

"You heard him, Bakugo. Get off".

He has to be fucking kidding me.

"Your fucking alpha voice doesn't work on me, you fucking idiot-"

"I know it doesn't" He cuts, and then, in one fucking blink, he fully got his claws out. "But you know very well I never say no to a fucking fight".

My fucking head will explode.

"Come here, then, you fucking shit".

The fucking room couldn't be more invaded by fucking pheromones, and what I can't believe is..,

How the hell...

How the hell is Deku there, like he's sick of all this.

"God, alphas are so annoying".

I frown, trying to take a step forward, but as soon as his hand goes up, I stop.

"Bakugo".

Pronounces. One word, one fucking name, and my fucking fangs popped out like fucking magic, wanting to get into that fucking nape and-

"Do me a single favor in all your shitty miserable life, and let me fuck on peace".

The bastard that has the dick inside my omega, smirks. He smirks like he's fucking in love with my fucking male, licks his fucking fangs all out now too, and says "You heard him".

"I'm not fucking leaving".

Todoroki opens his mouth, but Deku does something that makes him close it again.

Deku takes the other's shoulders, and moves him backwards until is lying on the bed. He sees me, he shrugs, and says "You're not the first one watching me fuck, so whether you stay or not, I don't really fucking care".

And so he starts to move. On top of him, moving up and down his ass on the bastard's cock.

I don't know if I'm more shocked, or pissed as fucking hell itself.

And as soon as I take the first step forward, ready to rip both of their throats out, his alpha voice stops me in a loud, possessive, angry shout.

"Don't get close to him".

"Let go of my fucking omega".

"No mark, no omega. That's how the fucking code works, so get the hell out if you don't want me to rip your fucking throat out with my fucking teeth".

And so.., Deku laughs.

He fucking laughs.

"Awww" Says, looking at me. "Have you fallen in love with me, Bakugo?"

So I can't breathe.

I can't breathe, I feel..,

I feel like.., like I don't know what to do.

I'm an alpha, I always know what to do.

A.., a fucking omega is not going to.., it's not going to..,

"Well! It's okay if we continue and let my fan see how you fill my belly with your milk, alpha?"

My eyes look at how Todoroki laughs, grabs his hips, and the two of them go back to fucking.

As if.., as if they didn't give a shit about me.

As if I had no power at all..,

As if they were superior to me.

I feel like my vision's blurring. My neck releases something I had never felt release in my life, my trembling feet move backwards, wanting to get out of this unknown environment.

My chest rises and falls, my hands shake, my ears catch sounds of two people close doing something that's causing me an unknown stress.

The door closes, I stand here staring at the wood, then a hit is heard and, knowing it was someone's body sticking to the door here, the sounds of my omega being satisfied by an alpha that isn't me, makes me totally lose of myself.

My alpha's missing.

Cause his omega is with someone else.

3,500 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 655 23
Katsuki and Izuku are now married and are living a normal lives. Izuku is free from his pet bonds, and Katsuki continues to strive to become a better...
130K 3.2K 28
Bakugou Katsuki is an Alpha. The highest form of sub-gender there is. Midoriya Izuku is an Omega. At least he's supposed to be. He's 16 and hasn't h...
571 19 28
Midoriya Izuku is an omega who is tired of dealing with Bakugou Katsuki's shit. He's ready to finally stand up for himself as he enters his last year...
250K 6.6K 42
A Bakudeku Omegaverse/ Quirkless AU Bakugo Katsuki was a 22 year old Alpha living on his own. He had a good life. A great paying job as a fashion des...