Just Revenge (#1)

By lovebirds15

I looked at his eyes and put up a strong face. His eyes bore into mine as much as mine into his. It was like... More

Story Details
The Heartbreak
The Blackmail
The Torture Period
The Womanizer
The She-Devil
The Hospital
The Challenge Accepted
The Old Friend
The Difficult Client
The Argument
The Saturday Night
The Angry Boss
The Friend's Advice
The New Secretary
The Two Rooms
The Bet
The Best Birthday Ever
The Mandatory Shopping
The Annual Function
The Because
The Fear of Losing
The Changed Man
The Wife
The Sister
The Complete Story
The Back to Normal
The Duke's Party
The Amelia Lawson
The Mistake
The Special Squad
The Night Before
The Break-In
The Sweet Revenge
The Dinner Plan
The Pretending
The Most Awaited Moment
The Epilogue
Author's Note
New Book
Missing Them

The Knocking Sense

8.5K 280 116
By lovebirds15

Amy

I just kept looking at him and he continued, "Why don't you sign them while I go get fresh?"

He had the bloody audacity to smile at me and leave to his room.

The minute his door slammed shut, I flinched and stared at the floor. I was clenching the file so hard that the plastic was hurting my palm.

But, I didn't feel the pain. I was numb to it. The pain in my heart was a thousand times more. Even more than when he had told me those hurtful things on our wedding night.

Probably because my love for him has become more intense than before. Six months ago, I loved Aaron as a guy that I have always dreamt of. I had loved just the good in him. But, now, I have seen and known his bad side, and I love him with it. Earlier, I had known him just partially, and now, I have seen through his soul. I had kept secrets from him back then, and now, I am an open book to him. Our dynamics have changed, and so has my love for him. I love him more than I ever did, and thus, it is hurting me more than it ever did.

I went to my room, picked my phone and purse and left the house without another word.

I got in a cab and told the driver the address. I was completely numb as the car drove me around until I found myself at a familiar doorstep.

I rang the bell and Lia opened the door.

"Final-Amy? How come you are here?" she asked with surprise.

I didn't answer and walked inside their apartment.

"Amy, what's wrong?" she asked again as I sat down on the couch.

I looked at her and handed her the file in my hand.

She opened it with caution and flipped through the pages.

She shut the file close in anger and stomped to the room as a tear finally slipped from my eye.

"Open the bloody door, you idiot", Lia yelled knocking on the door of the room.

"What the fuck is your problem? You got your food, right? Now, leave me alone", Daniel yelled back opening the door as I continued staring at the floor.

"What the bloody hell do you and your brother think of yourselves", Lia yelled at him.

"What?" Daniel asked her.

"Look at this", Lia told him.

I heard Daniel flipping the pages as more tears slipped from my eyes.

I am not sad, no. I am furious.

"Who gave this to you?" Daniel asked her.

Lia probably signalled to him as he came out of his room and finally noticed me.

"Amy!" Daniel said sitting next to me.

"What happened, Amy?" Daniel said putting a hand on my shoulder.

That did it and I hugged him crying my heart out.

"Amy, calm down. What happened? Who gave them to you? Tell me, Amy", Daniel said rubbing my back. Lia walked to the kitchen and got me a glass of water.

I drank a few sips of water calming myself and sniffed.

"I..I was..going to tell him that I...He came home and...handed them to me saying...I am free to go. He said..his revenge is over..so...", I couldn't finish it and I kept crying.

"Calm down", Lia told me and gave me a hug.

I calmed down after a few minutes and took a deep breath.

"I don't get it. All of a sudden? He didn't even tell anyone. We were together for a week in Tennessee and he never said a word. I am sure Peter would have warned us if he would have known. Why would he do that?" Daniel frowned.

"Maybe we all misread him. Maybe it was never love for him. Maybe it was really just revenge for him", I said with anger and hurt.

"Amy, that is not true. You know it", Lia told me.

"Then, what is it Lia? What do you think this is? Some romance novel where suddenly he has got some very fatal disease and he doesn't want me to cry for him?! This is real life!" I yelled at her angrily.

Lia pursed her lips, "Maybe he is really-"

But, I cut her off, "No, Lia. Enough is enough. He wants divorce, right? I am going to give it to him. I am going to sign these papers and throw them on his handsome face."

I grabbed a pen from my purse and snatched the file from Daniel.

"Amy, stop", Lia held my hand as I was about to sign it.

"Leave my hand, Lia", I told her angrily.

Daniel took the file away from me, "Amy, I know you are angry right now. But, listen to me. Aaron is an ass. He loves you and I think he is...I don't even know what he is thinking. But, he is being foolish. At least, you think rationally."

"I am done thinking rationally, Daniel! You think I didn't try? I asked him multiple times looking for any sign that he is lying. Not a sign, Daniel. Nothing. He wasn't lying. He really wanted this. He doesn't feel anything for me and I will live alone for the rest of my life but, I am not going to beg him to stay with me. He stays if he wants. Period", I told him angrily.

"He loves you, Amy. We all know it", Lia said.

"Really? He loves me and that is why he gave me this bulshit? Feedom from this forced relationship is what he said. Did I ask for freedom? Did I ask for this crap? Yes, I used to say it before but, not once since I came to know about Julia. I told him I forgave him. Then, why? And I know he wasn't lying. If he was then, why didn't he avert his eyes when he said that it was all just revenge for him? He always does that when he is lying. He didn't do it because he was speaking the truth. It really was just revenge for him", I told her.

"Aaron doesn't avert his eyes, Amy. He clenches his fist when he is lying", Daniel frowned at me.

"What? No, I have noticed it. He averts his eyes", I told him.

"No, he used to do that until-"Daniel's eyes widened.

"Have you told Aaron this? That him averting his eyes is how you can tell if he is lying?" Daniel asked me.

I frowned, "Yes, I told him once."

Lia facepalmed herself, and Daniel chuckled.

"What?" I asked with confusion.

"You fool! If you tell him that you know what he does when he is lying, he will make sure to not do it if he wants to make if believable", Lia explained to me.

"Oh", I said with understanding.

"Aaron used to avert his eyes when we were kids. Once we told him accidentally that we know he is lying when he does it. Since then he has started clenching his fist. Don't tell him that", Daniel told me.

"So, was he clenching his fist?" Lia asked me.

"I don't know. I didn't see that", I told her with a frown.

Lia rolled her eyes and Daniel shook his head.

"It is not my fault, okay? I didn't know that I'd end up marrying an enigma! Doesn't matter. I am signing the papers anyways", I scowled at the floor.

Daniel sighed, "Amy, did you leave in front of him?"

"No. He was in his room", I answered.

"How long ago did you leave the house?" Daniel asked narrowing his eyes.

"I don't know. I left and I came here directly", I told him.

"It is a fifteen minute drive here and you have been here for about twenty minutes. So, it has been thirty five minutes and let's say Aaron found out after ten minutes of you leaving so, it has been twenty five minutes", Daniel frowned.

"What are you trying to say? Speak something which actually makes sense", Lia told him.

Daniel rolled his eyes and looked at me, "Amy, if Aaron doesn't call me in next five minutes, fanatically asking me to find you, you can sign these papers."

"What?" I asked him confused.

"He hasn't seen you for thirty minutes. He doesn't know where you are. He gave you a shocker. You left without telling him. What would you do if you were in his place?" Daniel raised his eyebrows at me.

"I would try to find him and then call you to check", I said.

"Precisely", Daniel smirked.

"But, I'd do that because I care for him. Unlike him who doesn't give a damn", I pouted.

"I guess we will find out", Daniel shrugged.

Just that very exact second, Daniel's phone rang and he removed it from his pocket. He looked at the screen and smirked, "Perfect timing."

Daniel signalled us to stay quiet. He picked it up and put it on speaker, "Hey, brother."

"Dan, is Mel at your place?" Aaron's breathless voice came from the other end.

"No, she isn't. Why?" Daniel lied.

"I don't know where she is. She left about thirty minutes ago. I went for a shower and when I came out, she was gone. I thought she'll be back in sometime but, when she didn't come back in ten minutes, I went outside to find her. Her car is still in the garage. She hasn't eaten yet because the food is lying untouched in the kitchen. She left without informing me. I have no idea where she is. I have looked everywhere possible. She is nowhere within five blocks radius. I thought I'll call you. But, if she is not there with you either, I don't know where could she go at this hour. Damn it, where are you? Does some place come to your mind, Dan?" Aaron asked with concern.

"I don't know, brother. Why don't you call her?" Daniel asked him.

"She will not pick up. I feel like she is really upset. I am really worried, Dan. Can you ask Lia if she knows?" Aaron asked him with urgency.

"She is not home yet. Why is she upset though? What did you do?" Daniel asked Aaron.

The phone was silent for a few seconds, until Aaron spoke in a low voice, "Something that is for her own good."

I clenched my fist feeling like murdering this man.

Good for me? How is this good for anyone?!

"Dan, there only one other place I can think of. She might be where she thinks she belongs. With her long lost friend. Can you call her and let me know if she picks up while I keep looking here? Please, I'll owe you one", Aaron told him.

Oh god! Really? Luke again? This man will make me go mad one of these days. I thought as I realised what is going on in his head.

"Sure, Aaron. I'll call you in a few minutes", Daniel told him and hanged up.

He looked at me and said, "Now, tell me, Amy. Does he sound like he doesn't give a damn?"

I gritted my teeth and said, "Your brother is going to be dead by tomorrow morning! He is so stupid!"

"Wait, who is this long lost friend Aaron was talking about?" Lia asked with a frown.

"He calls Luke that", I told her.

"And why did he sound jealous?" Lia's frown deepened.

"It is his stupid misunderstanding", I rolled my eyes, "He thinks there is something going on between us."

"What?!" Lia yelled almost making me deaf on the left ear.

"He doesn't know Luke is gay", I told her.

"What?!", Daniel yelled from the other side almost making me deaf on the right ear.

"Are you both trying to make me go deaf?" I asked them.

"Luke is gay?!" Daniel yelled in surprise.

"Yes, he is", I answered Daniel.

Daniel suddenly started laughing hard making me and Lia look at him as if he lost it.

"So..sorry", he said stopping, "I..just can't believe that..Luke-"

"Why? What is so hard to believe? He is interested men and not women. It is simple as that", Lia told him angrily.

"And she starts again", Daniel raised his hands in the air, "I am not some homophobic ass if that's what you are thinking. I am just saying I can't believe that Luke is gay and Aaron has been so jealous of him since forever for no reason", Daniel laughed.

"But, why would he think that? I mean he would have obviously never seen you both like...in a...any sort of romantic way, right?" Lia asked me.

I turned to Lia, "He overheard people in office saying that Luke and I are dating. I can't believe he is still stuck there. He has never been an easy believer. Why would he believe that out of everything?"

"Uh..that could have something to do with me. I might have planted the seed accidentally", Daniel said sheepishly.

"What did you do?" Lia glared at him.

"Well, you see a few months ago Amy went to a club with Luke and I called Aaron as I had just returned from Italy. He was so worried on the phone that I kinda teased him saying Luke maybe your boyfriend and since then, I have been fueling it", Daniel closed his eyes.

"That is so absurd. A girl and a guy can be just friends. How stupid of you to think like that! This is twenty first century!" Lia said exasperatedly.

"I know that. You don't have to lecture me on it. I have girl friends too. I am not some backward minded ass. I was just teasing my brother because he was getting worked up and I thought it would make him accept his feelings. I didn't know that it would backfire and suddenly make him want to be the guy who wants to let the love of his life go for her happiness!" Daniel told her angrily.

And there they go again.

I sighed, "Anyways, I am thinking that I should just go and tell Aaron that Luke is gay and nothing is going on between us. Even then, if he decided to go ahead with the divorce, I won't stop him."

"Why would you do that?" Lia asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked her confused.

Lia stood up and put a hand on her waist saying, "I can't believe this! Why is it always girls who are crying and sad at the end of every love story? The guys should also feel the pain. I am telling you if all the girls decide one day to stop giving heed to these guys, they will come begging on their knees because their egos will be so hurt and-"

"Ms. Pied Piperess of Feminism, this is not the correct time for playing your music. Save it for later and get to the point", Daniel cut her off.

"Pied Piperess?" I asked miserably trying to stop myself from laughing.

"I know that is not a word but, you can never trust her. She might just give us another lecture about why is it only Piper and there is no separate feminine word for it and I don't wanna hear it right now", Daniel told me.

"Well, that is not completely wrong though. I mean there are some-"

"Oh god! I swear this package must come with a caution label and a remote control. I wish I could put her on mute for sometime", Daniel told me making me laugh.

"And I wish I could kill you. But, we can't get everything we wish for, can we?" Lia scoffed.

"You-"

"Guys! We have some real problem here. Can we concentrate?" I asked them cutting their argument short.

"Sorry", they both said glaring at each other.

"Truce for sometime?" Daniel asked her raising his pinky finger.

"Truce for sometime", Lia nodded linking hers with his.

Lia turned to me and said, "You are not going to tell Aaron anything. Understood?"

"But, why?" I asked with confusion.

Lia just smiled secretly and picked her phone and made a call.

"Luke, come over to my place. Now", she said and hanged up without waiting for his reply.

"Now, dear Amy, if your husband doesn't come begging to you within two days, you can tell him the truth", Lia smirked.

"What are you planning to do?" I asked her.

"As I told you, I don't leave my balances unsettled. As far as I remember, Mr. Aaron Kingston has some things to pay up for," Lia smirked at me.

"What do you mean?" I asked her feeling a little scared of the sudden change in her behaviour.

Lia avoided me and looked at Daniel saying, "Call Aaron and tell him Amy is with Luke having a romantic evening."

"What?! Are you mad?!" I asked her.

"He made you think that he is having an affair and made you cry, didn't he? I guess this is the perfect time for tables to turn", Lia told me with a wink.

"Lia, I don't think-"

"You shut up", she shushed me.

Daniel called Aaron and told him the exact same words. When I tried to interrupt, Lia muffled my voice by placing her hand on my mouth.

"Lia! Daniel, why did you listen to her?" I asked him bewildered.

"My ass of a brother has too much fun when I am at the receiving end of her craziness. I think I can take this chance too. Also, he deserves it", Daniel winked at me and turned to smile at Lia, "Go ahead, crazy woman. I am with you in this one."

"Lia, you are on a truce and he called you crazy", I told her trying to divert her attention from me.

"That's just the way he refers to me. Like I call him an idiot. It is normal, aside from the truce," Lia nodded in all seriousness, and Daniel nodded, seconding it.

I swear these two are absolutely mad!

"Next step. Amy, sign the papers", Lia told me picking up the file.

"Are you nuts? You were trying to stop me from signing them since last half an hour and now, you want me to sign them", I looked at her with my eyes widened.

"Don't ask questions. Just sign them", Lia told me and handed me the pen.

"Lia, I am not divorcing my husband!"

"Trust me. Sign them. Now!" Lia yelled towering over me making me sign them forcefully.

"Good. Now, remove your ring", Lia told me pointing to my wedding ring.

"No!" I told her.

"Remove the ring", Lia rolled her eyes and glowered at me.

I acted like trying to pull it out and said, "It is stuck."

"I can get soap water, Amy. Don't try to fool me. Remove it", Lia warned me.

I removed it angrily in defeat and handed it to her. My finger felt so weird and empty without it.

"Actually, put it back on", Lia gave it back to me and I smiled putting it back on.

"You will remove it later in front of Aaron. That will really kill him", Lia smirked making me groan.

"Lia-"

"Let's go get you ready", Lia said pulling my hand.

"But, I am already dressed", I told her.

"Not enough", she said and pulled me with her.

For the next twenty minutes, Lia used all the different makeup products she had on me without giving a damn about my protests.

"Stop moving, Amy. You will make me poke your eye", she told me applying eyeliner.

"Lia, I think you are overdoing it", I whined.

"Shut up, I am almost done", she told me.

She moved away and the bell rang.

"Luke is here!" she told me and pulled me with her without letting me give a glance at myself.

We left her room and reach the living room where Daniel was opening the door. Luke walked in and Daniel turned.

"Woh!" Daniel stopped in his tracks as he looked at me.

His and Luke's mouth were hanging open.

"You look..", Luke stared at me.

"Like she just made out, right?" Lia grinned.

"What?!" I yelled at her and ran back to her room.

I looked at myself in the mirror with fright. I didn't know Lia had such dangerous talents.

My hair was as if someone had ran their hands through it multiple times. My lips looked slightly swollen and my liner was a little smudged. My cheeks looked flushed and my eyes widened in shock when I saw a light red mark on my jaw.

When the fuck did she do that?

"Lia!" I yelled and stomped out.

"Don't kill me, please!" she yelped and hid behind Luke to dodge the pillow I threw at her.

"Fix me! Now!" I yelled at her throwing another pillow.

"Not a chance! Luke is going to take you home like this", Lia told me.

"Lia, I am not going to listen to anything you say anymore!" I yelled throwing another pillow at her.

"Hear me out, first. Please", she pleaded.

"Can you both stop this and tell me what is happening? What is Amy doing here? I thought you were supposed to be with Aaron", Luke asked us.

"Let's settle down first. It is going to be a while, Mr. Thompson", Daniel told Luke patting his back.

"Luke is fine", Luke told him and we all sat down as I glared at Lia.

"Okay, so here's the deal", Lia started explaining her stupid plan to us.

When she was done, Daniel was looking at her with a mix of admiration and fear while Luke and I were looking at her as if she has lost it.

"I have to ask. For how long have you been planning this?" Daniel broke the silence.

"Oh, it is impromptu. I planned it right after I came to know Aaron is jealous of Luke", Lia answered him and he just looked at her with surprise.

"If this is impromptu, I think I should be really scared when you actually make plans", Daniel just shook his head.

"This is madness, Lia!" I told her.

"Come on, Amy. It will be fun, trust me. Just two days. Tomorrow and day after. I swear, after that, Aaron and you will be together no matter what", Lia held her throat to show that she is really swearing on it.

"But, why is all this even necessary? You said you forgave him for everything like I did", I told her.

"I never said that. I just said I love him for loving you so much. But, that didn't mean I had let it go. I was just not planning anything because you wanted to confess. But, he made you cry even today, didn't he? I know he meant it in a good way but, still. Now that the ball is in our court, I am not letting it go. Luke is just the perfect opportunity", Lia explained to me.

Luke spoke next, "Lia, you know I am getting married, right? I can't afford to lose my job right now."

"Oh come on, dude. Hopefully, you won't get fired and worst case, Amy will hire you back", Lia told him.

"If you join this madness, I am not hiring you back", I warned him.

"If Amy doesn't hire me again, you will pay for my wedding", Luke told Lia chuckling.

"What the hell?" I said as Lia squealed and hugged Luke.

"Now, we only need one more person", Lia said picking up her phone.

"I have still not agreed", I told her.

"It doesn't matter. You are doing this", she said and dialed a number.

I crossed my arms pouting as Lia put her phone on her ear.

"Hey, Peter", Lia smiled slyly into the phone.

She waited for his answer and continued, "Nothing much. Just planning on knocking sense into Mr. Aaron Kingston. Called you to ask if you wanna join the club?"

And as you may have already guessed it, it was four v/s one and I had no choice but to comply.

"Don't mess up, Amy. If something messes up with the plan, I will tell Aaron about that little thing you don't want him to know", Lia warned me as I grumpily got out of Luke's car.

"Bloody blackmailer! If something messes up in my peaceful life, I am going to kill you", I told her angrily.

Luke and I have already reached my apartment. It has been two hours since I left and currently, Lia is on call with us. Since, I told her that I won't be able to say things that she wanted me to say, she gave me her wireless earphones and made me and Luke wear one each in my left ear and his right ear so that she can hear everything and tell us what to do next and also to make sure I follow her plan. She also made me cover it with my hair so that Aaron couldn't see it.

"I don't think this will work for too long though. Aaron can read my mind like an open book. He will know soon that this is all a prank", I told them.

Lia laughed, "He will not. You know why? Because you are not being yourself anymore. Whatever you are going to do, doesn't have your brain behind it. It has my brain. You are just my puppet right now. He knows how to read you, not me. Now, ring the bell and Luke hug Amy."

I swear I agree with Daniel at this point. She is one crazy woman.

I shook the thoughts out of my head as I rang the bell of our apartment. Luke instantly pulled me into a tight hug before Aaron opened it within seconds.

Luke broke the hug and smiled at me, "Bye. See you later."

I nodded at him and he left after kissing my cheek. I turned to look at Aaron who was staring at me. His eyes widened slightly when they fell on that bloody red mark on my jaw.

I know what he is thinking right now. I look like I have made out with Luke for hours. Just the thought make me want to puke. It is like kissing my brother.

"Smile, Amy", Lia told me.

I smiled at Aaron and got inside.

The minute I got inside, Aaron shut the door and started saying, "Where did you go, Mel? You didn't even tell me? I was so worried-"

"Actually, Luke called suddenly and I had to leave", I told him biting my lip.

He nodded slowly and said, "I...I saw that you had made...arrangements in the dining room. Was it for m-"

"Yes, it was Luke and I. We were supposed to have dinner here but, he changed his mind the last minute and we went out for a drive", I told Aaron with a small smile.

"Keep going, girl. I am so proud of you", Lia said on the phone.

"You could have told me. I was worried", Aaron told me slightly getting angry.

"Sorry, he called and I couldn't think about anything else but going", I shrugged.

Aaron clenched his jaw tight.

"By the way", I said and removed the file with the divorce papers from my bag, "Sorry, I couldn't give it to you before. I have already signed them. There you go", I gave him the file with a smile while on the inside I want to yell things to him.

"You..you signed them", Aaron said, more like asked, and my heart broke at the look he was giving me.

"Yes, just like you wanted", I told him and gulped.

"Yeah, just like I wanted", Aaron gave me a fake smile and took the file.

"Good night, Mel", he avoided my gaze and walked towards his room.

"The ring, Amy. The ring", Lia reminded me.

I didn't utter a word pretending to not hear Lia.

"Do it, Amy. Now", she yelled again.

"Aaron!" I said closing my eyes quickly.

"Yeah?" he looked at me expectantly.

"I..um...I wanted to...", I said pulling the ring out of my finger and saw Aaron's eyes fill with sadness once again.

"I wanted to give this back to you", I told him putting the ring on his palm.

"It is yours. Keep it", he told me.

Lia said to me, "No, Aaron. There is no use of it. Since we are getting divorced, I think you should take it back."

I repeated the same line to Aaron, "No, Aaron. There is no use of it. Since we are getting divorced, I think you should take it back."

"But, what will I even do-" Aaron started but, I cut him off with what Lia said in my ear.

"I am serious, Aaron. Luke won't like it either. Just take it back."

Aaron's face tuned stone hard in a split of a second.

"Tell him the remaining bit", Lia said again and I felt like strangling her right now.

Nonetheless, I took a breath and did it because I know Lia wouldn't stop until the end.

"Also, I..I can't take the position of the managing director, now", I told him and mentally yelled at myself for listening to Lia.

"Why?" Aaron whispered.

"I don't think I will be comfortable working around you anymore. I will resign from Kingston Designs soon", I told him biting my lip.

"Amy-"

"Lastly, I...I will move out day after tomorrow", I told him taking a deep breath.

"Bull's eye", Lia said happily on the phone.

"Amy, I told you nothing has to change", Aaron started taking a step towards me.

"But, it is changing, Aaron. That's the truth. Besides, that is why this divorce is happening, right? So that we don't live in the same house forcefully", I told him.

"Yes, but why so soon? You can stay here for as long as you want. This is your home", Aaron asked me taking a step towards me again.

"But, it will happen in a few days anyways, right? The sooner, the better", I shrugged at him.

"Where will you go so suddenly?" he asked me with a frown.

"I am staying with Luke in his house until I find a new apartment", I told him.

Aaron gulped and clenched his fist.

"Mel...", he sighed and brought his hand in the air and was about to cup my face. My eyes widened as I realised that he will feel the earphone in my ear. So, I instinctively backed away from him.

Aaron's eyes widened at what I did and then slowly hurt filled his eyes. He gave me one final nod and then, left to his room without another word.

I quickly ran to my room and shut the door.

I locked my door and yelled, "Lia!"

***********************************************************************************************

Hello Readers,

So, how was it?

Aaron getting what he deserves, right?

You didn't think I am letting Aaron go that easy for making Amy cry, did you?

Liked it?

How awesome is Lia on the scale of one to ten?

Please vote, share and comment.

Thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 11.4K 99
Amelia Jones, Amy's good life turned upside down when she lost both her parents in a car accident. Now she got to move in with her father's best frie...
1.1M 34.9K 50
I quickly turned away from him, to get the hell out of the room. But he caught my arm and pulled me back into his chest. Shit. Fuck. He buried his fa...
802K 14.4K 49
THIS BOOK IS 18+/ NOW ON KINDLE VELLA WITH SOME ADJUSTMENTS! "Alright, I'll tell you the rules twice, and I'll need you to memorize them, write them...
144K 7.5K 28
"To the heartbeat that quickens at your touch, a melody only our souls can truly dance to..." IZHAAR: Sanity to my Insanity and Peace to my Chaos. (B...