Return Of The Queen

By Vani_ki_kahani

"In the process of letting go you will lose many things , but you will find yourself" More

Announcement
Character Sketch - 1
Character Sketch 2
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Character Sketch 3
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Character Sketch 4
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Character Sketch 5
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Character Sketch 6
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Announcement
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Character Sketch 7
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Announcement
Promo
Chapter 42
To My Readers
~ Aesthetics ~
Chapter 43
Important
Announcement
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Announcement
Chapter 46
Announcement
Chapter 47
Chapter 48

Chapter 5

3K 120 34
By Vani_ki_kahani

Vansh and Pragya reached the Raisinghania Villa together . The main gate opened . Sadhana Raisinghania was standing there looking at her son and her daughter in law .

Sadhana - Pragya , is that really you or am I hallucinating ?

Pragya - It is me , maa .

Sadhana hugged Pragya , after all she adored her daughter in law more than she adored her son .

Sadhana - After so many years , I am seeing you in person .

Pragya - I know it's been long . But won't leave this time , I promise .

Sadhana - Well , this time I will not let you go from here . Where is my Prachi ?

Pragya - She didn't come with us . She went out with some friend of hers . I will tell her to pack her luggage and come as soon as possible .

Sadhana - It has been long since I last saw her . She must have grown so much , she must have become more beautiful , more sweet .

Pragya - Yes , she did .

Sadhana - You know , Arya and Pankti have also grown up . Do you want to meet them ?

Pragya - Not right now . I will meet them both , once Prachi comes .

Vansh - Mom , this is not fair ! You forgot your son , when you got your daughter in law back .

Sadhana - So what ?! She is more precious to me . Atleast she doesn't behave like a five year old , who gets jealous if their mother praises someone else .

Vansh - Yes.... Yes .... Both mother in law and daughter in law have teamed up against me . I will see you both once my princess comes .

Pragya - Do whatever , you want , still you and Prachi , both combined will not be able to defeat me and maa .

Vansh - You -

Sadhana - Enough both of you ! I will prepare dinner for tonight myself , tonight we all will have dinner together just like old times .

Pragya - I will help you maa .

M&K Mansion , Delhi

The house was hustling with noises , for today was Rhea and Ranbir's engagement . Rhea was the happiest , blushing , shying away , dressing up , today she was getting what she wanted , her love Ranbir .

Rhea - Today , I have everything , my dad , my mom , my buji , my family , my Ranbir . I wish Prachi was here to see this , she would have been so sad , she has nothing now , just her maa and that Shahana . Finally I am getting my Ranbir .

On Ranbir's side , Pallavi was the happiest as today her son will be engaged to the girl of her choice . Vikram wasn't happy , he knew his son was just doing all this because of his mother . While Ranbir was in his room zoning out , unaware of his surroundings .

Ranbir - Why did you do this with me , Prachi ? Why did you break my heart ? I thought you actually loved me , but no you were only after my money . Maybe , I should trusted Rhea from the start . Maybe , you had planted that Maya in my life . But I have so many good memories with you , which I am not able to forget .

Ranbir started remembering one such memory where he had Prachi with him .

Flashback

It was after Ranbir proposed Prachi . He and Prachi used to meet each other secretly . One day , Prachi was angry with him , so he was planning to make her happy .

Ranbir - Prachi yaar , listen to me once !

Prachi - Don't call me yaar ! And why are you bothering me , go flirt with that Reema .

Ranbir - I wasn't flirting with her , she was flirting with me ! And why are you getting jealous ?

Prachi - I am not jealous ! If you proposed me you should have atleast not flirted with any other girl infront of me ! You know what , I am going from here !

Ranbir - Prachi ! Listen to me , I will not flirt with anyone now . I will make each girl tie a rakhi on my hand except you . I just love Miss Prachi Arora and no one else . You are my one and only .

Prachi , smiling a little - Okay ! So , how many rakhis should I order ?!

Ranbir - Hey ! I said I love you , but you didn't say it back ! Come on say it !

Prachi - Okay , I will say it !

Ranbir - Say , I am waiting to hear those three magical words from your mouth .

Prachi , stiffling her laugh - I am hungry .

Prachi ran from there , while Ranbir went after her .

End of Flashback

Ranbir got out of that flashback as his mother shakes his shoulders . He forced a smile on his face . Still having thoughts of Prachi in his mind , he went to the engagement venue .

At Thunder Club , Mumbai

Prachi collided with someone . She was about to fall , but that someone holded her hand . Slowly opening her eyes she saw that it was a guy . They were having an eye lock , which was broken by the sound of someone shouting . Looking in that direction , Prachi saw her best friend yelling at a girl , who in turn was yelling louder than him .

Prachi - Why is Rehaan , fighting that too with a girl ?

Someone - You know that guy ?!

Prachi - Oh so sorry ! I forgot about you . By the way , I am Prachi Raisinghania .

Someone - Nice to meet you . I am Kunal Agnihotri . And that girl is my best friend .

Prachi - That guy is mine . Let's go stop them .

Kunal and Prachi went to stop their respective best friends .
______________________________________

Hi readers ,

Here is the next chapter . 

Kindly vote and comment if you liked the chapter .

Till then ,
Lots of love 💕
Take care of yourself
Your author
VD___711
______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 6K 41
[ park jimin ] "Afterall, you cannot run from yourself."
17.3K 1.7K 29
Ranbir picks Prachi in his arms. Ranbir :- madam, I am with you, I will take you everywhere like this.
7.3K 442 20
This is based on Rhea Mehra and how Pragya will win back her daughters Find out more
6.9K 373 48
love story of aryan khanna and shahana