Found Her in The Dark Alleywa...

By DiamondRose_87

Okay so here...Since I'm new in making stories...Please just bear with me T^T -Female Takemichi AU -Experimen... More

Character Introductions!!!
#1 Founding Her
Buying Things For Her... #3
Missing her so much... #4
What....? #5
We're sorry.... #6
#7 Guarding the experimented
#8 Unfinished business~
#9 We'll Keep Them Safe

Knew Eachother?!! #2

2.2K 37 3
By DiamondRose_87

In the morning  7.30 a.m....

The Girl POV:

I just got up and saw that I'm in the room.I remember that yesterday I passed out when they talk to me...Maybe they the one that brought me here..Finally,I found someone that  been kind to me...I look at my wounds.It's already bandaged..I thought to myself.I got up and walk to the bathroom and clean myself.

After 30 minutes...

I put on my clothes back since I didn't have another clothes to wear.And suddenly I hear someone open the door...I saw Kaku-chan and I smile at him.He then ask me...

Kakucho:Hey uh...Have you take a bath yet?
The girl: *Nod*
Kakucho: Here the clothes that boss told me to give it to you..You can get change and open the door when you done.I'm waiting at outside of the room...
The girl: *Takes the clothes and bow a little bit as a thanks*
Kakucho: *Smiles at her and close the door*

This clothes was pretty and it fit me.Maybe it's expensive since I looked at their clothes yesterday..Maybe they rich? I thought...
After I done changing my clothes.I went to the door and open it....

Kakucho: Oh your done! Follow me,we will meet the others...
The girl: *Just following him and thought "The others?".....*

In the dining room 8.30 a.m .....

Mikey's POV:

We waiting for Kakucho and the girl.When they arrive here I ask her to sit in the empty chair that I arrange while Kakucho just sit in his usually seat...After that we eat breakfast.The girl hesitate a bit when I tell her to eat but she's just do what I say.Suddendly Kokonoi asked me....

Kokonoi: Boss why this girl getting beaten up yesterday?

The others-Exept the girl- look at me waiting for answer and then Kakucho said...

Kakucho: Some bastards beating her because she's sit in their teritorry...
Mikey:And she don't know that was their teritorry
Rindou:So you still don't know her name?Since you said that she was mute...

After that I saw they looking at her while Sanzu was glaring at her a bit.She look a little uncomfortable with it and I said...

Mikey: Let's just settle this problems after this...And Sanzu stop staring at her,you making her uncomfortable..
Sanzu: Sorry my king...

And we're eating peacefully after that...And I tell them to gather at living room with the girl while I was getting papers and a pen...

In the living room 9.00 a.m...

Sanzu's POV:

We just waiting for my king in the living room.I still don't get why he's being so nice to the girl...I also feel a little bit pity for her cause she were get beaten up badly yesterday but still....But we just shrug it off since my king sometimes do a little weird things and it's hard to read him sometimes....After that we saw my king and he's sit in his seat and put the papers and a pen at the table.Maybe to make the girl easy to communicate with us...My king said..

Mikey: What's your name?
The girl: *Take one paper and write her name* (Let's just say she will communicate to them like this....)
"Hanagaki Takemichi"
Kakucho:
........
Takeomi: Why were you in that dark alleyway?
Takemichi: "I was escaped with my friend from our owners"
Mikey:
........

Ran: What do you mean by "owners"?
Takemichi : "When I was a kid I was kidnapped and been experiment by them.A  couples year after that I was sold to someone...They always make me to do chores and beat me up if I did a single mistake.And after 5 years they buy another experiment people and did the same thing that they did to me...But were kind to eachother and I always take the beaten for her since she three years younger than me...But she healed me with her powers and  always take care of my wounds after I get beaten...After 10 years we finally escaped from the hell hole.."

All exept Takemichi: *shocked a bit and silence...*
Sanzu: Then where's your other friend?
Takemichi: "When we want to escape we have to separate with eachother because many guards was chasing at us"

After that Kakucho finally spoke...

Kakucho: 
So its really you Takemichi?! *Eyes widened and tear a bit*
Takemichi : *Smile and nods*
Mikey: So you really know her Kakucho?
Kakucho: Yes boss...We were childhood friends before I met Izana.She's went missing after a year I've been accident... *smiles*
Takemichi: *Goes to Kakucho and wiping his tear off*
Kakucho : Thanks,Takemichi.
Takemichi : "No problem Kaku-chan!" *smiles*

All of them have a slight blush...

Alright I admit that she's pretty but sometimes she reminds me about Senju...*In Takeomi and Sanzu's thought*...After that Ran suddenly spoke

Ran: My-my...I didn't know you have the beauty beside you since your childhood Kakucho~
Kakucho : Shut your mouth Ran,I'm not gonna let you touch her...*Insert a dark glare*
Mikey : *Does the same infront of everyone exept Takemichi and Kakucho*
Ran: Alright..alright,just kidding...Sorry *sweat a little bit like the others*

I just look at my king since he's quiet and looks like he's thinking something..After that he said...

Mikey: I've decided,She will stay with us from now on...
Sanzu and Kokonoi: Are you sure my king/boss?
Mikey: *Nod*
Rindou: Well I guess so...we all didn't mind...And boss,how about we go to the mall to buy her some clothes or something?
Mikey: Alright,since today was our day off..All of you can get ready.Me and Mitchy will waiting in the car...
Takemichi: * A little blush cause Mikey gave her a nickname*

All the executives bowed to my king and we head to our rooms to get ready...

Mikey's POV:

Me and Mitchy just heading to the car.After we get in she's sit beside me...Suddendly something got in my thought and I ask her...

Mikey: Ne,Mitchy...
Takemichi: *Look at Mikey*
Mikey: You do know who's all of us right? The biggest criminal organizations?
Takemichi: "Yes I do know about it..But I don't care about it cause you guys being nice to me..Even if you planned to kill me I just don't mind it cause after I've been kidnapped and tortured for years..It made me feel numb and just want to die....But I'm just let out my emotions to the people that I trust"

Mikey: *Shocked a bit and say to her*  Well Mitchy since I've trust you..You don't need to worry about it...From now on I will protect you no matter what! *Smiles at her*

When the others get it the car,they a little bit shocked that I smile...Takeomi just starting the car while Mochi sitting beside him...Sanzu was sit beside me while Kakucho sitting other Mitchy side...As for Haitani's and Kokonoi...they just sit infront of us....

While we heading to the mall...Kakucho ask Mitchy..

Kakucho: Uhm,Takemichi..
Takemichi: Hm? *Turning her head to Kakucho*
Kakucho: I'm sorry if you uncomfortable when I asking this but...what happend after you getting kidnapped?
Takemichi: ........
"After I get kidnapped they put many things inside my blood or something like that..."
Sanzu:
So you also have ability like your friend?
Takemichi: *Nod*

Rindou: So what kind of ability that you have?
Takemichi: "Let's just say I can make a barrier,making a blade and my eyes capable to see anything whenever the object was fast,far or got covered by anything..."

Ran: Wes it unlimited?
Takemichi:"No...if we use too much ability without gaining the energy back...we could die..."
Kakucho: How did you guys gaining your energy back?
Takemichi: "Simple,sleeps was enough but if we use our ability till we passed out..There's this one machine that it looks like a bed a little bit...We need to lay there until we woke up..."
Kokonoi: So that's why you don't use your ability to the bastards yesterday?
Takemichi: *Nod*
Mikey: How did you became mute?
Takemichi:"After a year I got kidnapped... I didn't talk to anyone because if I talk they will tortured me more...And because of that I forgot how to talk since that.."
Kakucho:
*Didn't react much but inside he's about to murder someone more like want to torture them to death*

Mikey: *Same reaction as Kakucho*
Others: *Feel a bit pity for the girl even though they just know her yesterday...*

A while after that they arrived to the mall.....

Done for chapter 2!!Idk why but I just started to get addicted by write this story XD...But are those only abilities that Takemichi had?Don't worry you guys will know his another abilty after this...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.9K 675 79
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
20.4K 35 10
just a bunch of random one-shots of smutt🤭
26.3K 22 9
Mature, Sex, Smut
78.7K 181 19
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni