The Toman Traitor

By kitkat11602

Things changed after that one fateful day, since then you've been labeled as the 'Toman traitor' and was kick... More

π•―π–Žπ–˜π–ˆπ–‘π–†π–Žπ–’π–Šπ–—
π–•π–‘π–†π–žπ–‘π–Žπ–˜π–™
π•Ώπ–π–Š 𝕿𝖔𝖒𝖆𝖓 π•Ώπ–—π–†π–Žπ–™π–”π–—
| 0 |
| 1 |
| 2 |
| 3 |
| 4 |
| 5 |
| 6 |
| 7 |
| 8 |
| 9 |
| 10 |
| 11 |
| 12 |
| 13 |
| 14 |
| 15 |
| 16 |
| 17 |
| 18 |
| 19 |
| 20 |
| 21 |
| 22 |
| 23 |
| 25 |
| 26 |
| 27 |
| 28 |
| 29 |
| 30 |
| 31 |
| 32 |
| 33 |
| 34 |
| 35 |
| 36 |
| 37 |
| 38 |
| 39 |
| 40 |
| 41 |
| 42 |
| 43 |
| 44 |
| 45 |
| 46 |
| 47 |
| 48 |
| 49 |
| 50 |
| 51 |
| 52 |
| 53 |
| 54 |
| 55 |
| 56 |
| 57 |
Inui (ending)
Chifuyu (ending)
Kazutora (ending)
Hanma (ending)
Sanzu (ending)
Mikey (ending)
Thank you!

| 24 |

17.9K 837 454
By kitkat11602

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

[Small Moments]

"Hmm..."

"Is there a reason we're at a furniture store?" Sanzu asked, eyeing you from the corner of his eye. He was ecstatic when you had called him early in the morning asking him to accompany you somewhere today, even though it had been just barely six in the morning and he was still half asleep, he agreed without a second thought. What he didn't expect was to be dragged into a furniture store in search of a specific couch, so now he was being forced to sit on each and every one, judging them based on the color, texture, and the comfortability.

"I'm looking for this one couch in particular, but the thing is... I never got the information on where it was bought from." Your mood dampened thinking back to how your question was completely ignored by Taiju, "So now we have to go around and test them all out until I find the right one, okay?"

"Oh, Okay?" Sanzu didn't bother to question you any further, deciding to just enjoy the time he got to spend with you. "How have you been doing lately?" The both of you had taken a seat on the next couch, leaning into one another as you conversed.

"I've been worse." You chuckled, feeling his body tense up beside you, "Calm down, Haru. You don't need to be so tense, I've been doing good, really. Just a little... On edge I guess." You said, poking at the cushion next to you, nope, it's not the same. You stood up from your spot, Sanzu's head falling slightly at your movement. "Let's go to the next one." Sanzu stood up and followed behind you, nodding his head.

"I understand that, Mikey's been... telling everyone that if we see you, to tell you that he wants to talk." You turned and gave Sanzu a small smile, that certain feeling creeping up on your back.

"So I've heard, but I have no intentions of seeing him. He made it very clear, two years ago, that he wanted nothing to do with me when he left me there bleeding out." You softly laughed, grabbing his hand you pulled him in a different direction. "Let's stop looking for this couch, it's obviously not here..." You sighed, "Just gonna have to scare Taiju until he tells me." You whispered to yourself, tightening your hold on Sanzu's hand while dragging him outside the store.

"Where are we going now?" Sanzu asked, wondering what random place you would bring him to next. He used his other hand to pull his phone out of his pocket, his eyes widening at the time displayed on the small screen. It was already almost 2 in the afternoon, time sure seemed to go by fast whenever he was with you.

"We're gonna go back to my place." You replied nonchalantly, shocking the blonde who's footsteps seemed to slow for a second. "I wanna watch this movie, but I never get to watch it because Shuji always has to pick the movies. Plus, then you'll get to see how uncomfortable the couch we have is."

"Are you and Hanma close?" Sanzu asked, his gaze hardening as he looked at your face, waiting to see your reaction.

"Yeah, he's my best friend." You said, not thinking much of the question, but you could still feel how tight Sanzu's grip got. "He shouldn't be there, if that's what you're worried about." You said, turning your head to give him a smile.

The rest of the walk to your apartment was silent, you trying to start small conversations with the blonde, but he only gave one word answers and a nod or shake of his head.

Once the both of you had reached the door, you quickly pulled out your keys and unlocked the door, allowing Sanzu to walk in first.

"Well, this is my place..." You awkwardly gestured around the living room, "And this is the couch." You laughed, walking over to the couch after setting your things down onto the table. "Come on, come take a seat." you patted the spot next to you, watching how he just stood over by the front door silently looking around the room.

"Okay..."

You grabbed the remote off the table, and turned the tv on before searching for the movie you had wanted to watch. "Thank you for coming with me, Haru." You said, leaning into his side as you hit play on the movie. He nodded his head, letting you know that he had heard you. You turned your head up, glancing up at the blonde, his eyebrows knitted together in concentration at the movie's opening credits. Sanzu's head eventually turned to look at you, his eyes widening in surprise to find you already staring at him.

"Are you okay?" He whispered softly, freezing when he felt your hand lift up and gently pull his mask down, cupping his cheek with your hand while letting your thumb brush against the scars you hadn't seen in so long.

"You're so pretty, Haru..." You said, eyes focusing on the scarred tissue. His hand reached up, settling on top of yours.

"No'm not." He mumbled, tearing his face away from your touch, pulling the mask back up over the lower half of his face, covering his scars once more. "They're ugly."

You moved back in your spot, quietly staring at the male, thinking over what he said with furrowed brows. Pushing yourself off the couch, you stood in front of the male, his gaze shifting back to you at your sudden movement. His eyes widening at the sight of you lifting up your shirt, allowing him to see the largest of your many scars.

"Does this make me ugly?" You asked, genuinely wanting to know the truth, having always found insecurities in the scars you had obtained over the years. Making sure to always wear clothes that cover everything, not wanting anyone to see.

Sanzu could feel the air get knocked out of him as he eyed the scar, his eyes following along the path starting from the very top, noticing that he seemed to go much lower than the waistline of your pants. On the other side of your waist he could see a much smaller scar poking out from under your shirt causing his hands to move before he could properly think. Standing up himself, his hands attached to the bottom of your shirt, pulling it over your head completely, eyes widening at the many scars littering your body, but even then, that still didn't seem to be the end to them.

"Where did you get all of these..." He asked, his voice just barely above a whisper as he gently touched the skin of your waist, his rough, calloused fingers brushing over the jagged skin of where you had once been stabbed.

"That doesn't matter." You said, taking a step back from his touch you turned yourself away from his wandering eyes. "They're ugly, right?" Bending over, your fingers curled around your shirt which Sanzu had let fall to the floor, letting him see the tiny marks scattered across your back.

"Y/N..." He whispered, arm slowly reaching up, finger tracing the outline of a scar on your left shoulder. Feeling your body tense up under his touch, he slowly slid his hand up until he was able to turn you around by your shoulders. His other arms raised, gently taking hold of your chin in between his thumb and index finger, forcing you to look him in the eye. "They're not... You're not ugly." He said, pulling you further into his embrace, arms wrapping around your waist to hold you in place. The shirt you had previously picken up was now regarded on the floor, arms wrapped around his neck. "You're beautiful." He whispered into your ear, one of his hands moving to slide along the back of your head, soothing away the unsure feelings you had been portraying.

"So are you, Haru." You said, "Absolutely beautiful."

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

"Why did you do it?" Baji asked, sitting across from you, his hand digging into the soft grass below him. You looked up at him confused, trying to think back on something you had done, but nothing seemed to be coming back to you.

"What do you mean?"

"Why did you-" Your hearing was intercepted by the sound of a gunshot going off, it started off with one shot, but then quickly turned into two more.

"What was that?" You sat up, looking around to see if anyone else had heard. Baji looked at you in concern, shaking his head.

"What was what?"

"Those gunshots? Didn't you hear it?"

"...No? Y/N, are you okay?" Baji leaned forward, pressing the back of his hand against your forehead, "You're a little warm." Just then another gunshot went off making you jump back from Baji in a panic.

"You don't hear that?"

Then there was another one.

~

Your eyes slowly opened, a soft groan leaving your lips at the instant headache you felt pounding in your head. You stared up at the ceiling, the tv still running, displaying the homescreen of the movie you and Sanzu had watched yesterday.

From the corner of your eye you could see a note on the table. You sat up and took the note into your hand, Sanzu's sloppy handwriting scribbled out how you had fallen asleep halfway through the movie, and after it had ended he left, not wanting to be here when your roommate decided to show up.

And by the looks of it, Hanma didn't come back home during the night. There was a soft knock at the door which made you stand up instantly, being reminded of the dream you had been having. You walked over to the door and unlocked it, pulling it open. You were surprised to see Chifuyu standing in front of you with a nervous expression displayed across his face.

"Chifuyu?" Your voice was hoarse, your throat hurting slightly as you spoke. Maybe you were starting to get sick.

"H-Hi... I'm sorry for coming over without telling you." He said, nervously stepping back and forth between his feet.

"Um, yeah, okay." You took a step to the side, allowing him to walk into the cold room before closing the door behind him. "How'd you know where I live?" You asked, wincing at the scratchy feeling in the back of your throat.

"Takemichi told me..." Chifuyu whispered, following behind you and into the kitchen. You pulled out two cups and filled them with water, handing one to Chifuyu before attempting to take a drink of yours. "Thank you."

"Mhmm, was there a reason you wanted to see me? Or are you here for Hanma? Because if you're here for him, I'm afraid he didn't come home last night." You said, moving over to the famous kitchen table you had jumped over not that long ago.

"I-I came here to see you, I just wanted to apologize for how I acted that day at Takemichi's apartment. It was uncalled for." He explained, pulling out the seat across from you so the both of you could talk.

"It's okay, Chifuyu. I didn't take it personally." You laughed, waving your hand at him to let him know that you really didn't take it personally. "Can I tell you something?" You asked, dropping the playful tone in your voice. He nodded his head, leaning forward onto the table to listen closely.

"I know you already don't trust Kisaki and Hanma, but really, don't trust what they say for this little plan we have going on. I don't have a good feeling about it." You admitted, sitting back into the chair you removed your eyes from his, picking up your cup you took another drink. The cold water roughly slid down the back of your throat making you cringe in pain, "Ouch..."

"What do you mean you don't have a good feeling? Do you not know what they're planning?" Chifuyu asked, silently taking in your pain filled expression, watching your hand softly grasp your throat.

"No, they don't tell me shit anymore." You said, standing up from the chair and leaving the kitchen, Chifuyu quickly followed along behind you. "It's probably because they don't trust me, they think I'll stop whatever it is Kisaki's planning. They knew I would have stopped them from manipulating Kazutora to kill Baji, so they never told me anything..." you continued speaking as the both of you walked down the hall to the bathroom, opening the medicine cabinet in search of some sort of medicine to help your throat.

"Baji..." Chifuyu whispered the name, his eyes watering at the mention of his best friend's name.

"I had a dream about him before you got here." You said, "I'm not sure what it meant, but it was confusing as hell." You laughed, recalling the gunshots you had heard.

"What was it about?" Chifuyu asked, wanting to hear more about the dream you had.

"I don't remember most of it, I just remember him asking why I did something, and then gunshots went off at the shrine. It was weird." You said, shaking your head at the thought, pulling out some throat medicine from the cabinet and pouring some into the small cap.

"Maybe it was a sign." Chifuyu said, shrugging his shoulders, not quite knowing what the dream could have meant.

"Ehh, I'm sure it was nothing." You put the medicine back up before turning around, the two of you standing only a few inches away from each other making the blonde male blush. "Well...Wanna hang out while you're here?"

"S-Sure."

And thus began the oddly sweet friendship between Chifuyu Matsuno and Y/N L/N. 

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.1K 1.1K 24
Kurokawa Izumi, ever so cold and lacking of social skills, slowly becomes a precious little sister of toman. but she's nothing of the innocent smile...
153K 6.4K 52
Before you read, just wanna say. MASSIVE SPOILERS IF YOU'RE NOT A MANGA READER I don't own Tokyo Revengers but Manchiro/Maria.Tokyo Revengers belongs...
27K 883 22
Hi guys, this is a Mikey x reader but it will kind of slow progress between the two. Yes we are badasses in this ( Ν‘Β° ΝœΚ– Ν‘Β°) I hope you guys enjoy t...
401K 18.4K 82
Tokyo Revengers various x Female! Reader ⌣ β€Ώ β€Ώ β€Ώ β€Ώ β€Ώ β€Ώ ⌣ ┆ ┆ ┆ ┆⋆ ┆ ┆ ┆ΰͺœ ✾ ┆ Β° β™‘ β€’ ➡ ✩ β—› Β° ┆彑 ❀ β†Ά*ΰ³ƒβœ§Λš. ❃ β†· ˊ- β•°β”€β”€βž€ "But when you told me the whole st...