𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲 𝐃𝐚�...

By AlexLoidRaine

Part VI. Author(s) Tong Nieer,童涅儿 For more than a decade, she disguised herself as a weakling while preyed on... More

Chapter 751: What's Meant to Happen will Happen
Chapter 752: This Man was Thinking of all the ways he could Kill this Fox
Chapter 753
Chapter 754: Collapse
Chapter 755: Don't even think about it!
Chapter 756: I can't Bear the Idea of Tiring Her out more Right Now
Chapter 757
Chapter 758: Have you Forgotten Something?
Chapter 759: Right now, Qingqing is Acting more like the Pork Hock
Chapter 760: Dumb@ss
Chapter 761: I was Sad and Needed Alcohol to Feel Better
Chapter 762: Luo Chen is Here
Chapter 763: Why do you Suddenly want to Follow us Around?
Chapter 764: Then let him Die!
Chapter 765: The Worst Thing the Power Holder can do is to be Soft-Hearted
Chapter 766: What does Grandpa Wish I would do
Chapter 767: This Guy was really Planning on Dying Alone because of Qingqing?!
Chapter 768: Qingqing is a Great Girl
Chapter 769: He's really got no Heart!
Chapter 770: Didn't I say I wanted to Check Out the Casino?
Chapter 771: I'm Gambling Against the Casino
Chapter 772: Qingqing is Good at Gambling too?
Chapter 773: So She was Stupid
Chapter 774: Being Rich sure has its Perks
Chapter 775: Who said She's just an Amateur?
Chapter 776: You want to Play Dirty? You Better know who You are up Against!
Chapter 778: Evil Genius
Chapter 777: His Wife hid Secrets from Him. What to do?
Chapter 779: Gambling Techniques
Chapter 780: The King of Gambling, Bei Ye
Chapter 781: I haven't had Enough Fun yet
Chapter 782: Oh my god, how can it be you?!
Chapter 783
Chapter 784: Then, give me the cash I won
Chapter 785: You really think that I, Qiao Qing, am that Easy to Negotiate with?
Chapter 786
Chapter 787: Leng Jie and that Sloppy Looking man Looked half Identical!
Chapter 788
Chapter 789: Must you Divide Everything up so Cleanly Between us?
Chapter 790: I'm starting to think that you're in love with me
Chapter 791: Running Away After Picking Up
Chapter 792
Chapter 793: Karma's a B!tch
Chapter 794: Caught Red Handed
Chapter 795: Weren't they Afraid of getting Struck by Lightning?
Chapter 796: If you walk out of the door today, I will die just to spite you!
Chapter 797: Steal the Girl
Chapter 798: Ling Xi
Chapter 799: Can't you carry me?
Chapter 800: Boss, since you don't want him, then I will be making my move
Chapter 801: So, I can bear his Children
Chapter 802: Why would you come when you know I don't Welcome you?
Chapter 803: As for Jun Yexuan...
Chapter 804
Chapter 805: He's more Important to You than Your Father now?
Chapter 806: How can I Control my Heart?
Chapter 807: The Noble Sir, Rediscovered his Love for Ms. Qiao?
Chapter 808: First Encounter
Chapter 809: The Desire to Survive
Chapter 810: Of Course you have Reasons to Hurt Him
Chapter 811: He has a Disease?
Chapter 812: Even if I die, I wouldn't allow that woman to treat me
Chapter 813: Heart Ache
Chapter 814: The Emperor Seat of the Country of Summer is yours to take
Chapter 815: A Diplomatic Marriage
Chapter 816: How's that my Problem?
Chapter 817: Life Story
Chapter 819: You don't even know how much I like you
Chapter 820: Pick one to Marry, then have Two Kids in Three Years
Chapter 821: This guy's Poisonous Tongue was never going to Soften
Chapter 822: Quan Zexi
Chapter 823: Feng Heng, we are still Friends
Chapter 824: Don't Look Down on People
Chapter 825: These men here were not from Ordinary Backgrounds

Chapter 818: I am a Dirty Being

880 35 1
By AlexLoidRaine

Translator: CokeZero Editor: Rainystars

"Nobody liked him in the Jun family. Even the Emperor calls his existence a dirty one."

"Young Yexuan inherited Yin Changge's beauty and he turned out to be a capable person. Since his status was considered to be lower than a servant's, some people started to calculate against him."

"One time, his fourth uncle tried to gather influence and personally delivered young Yexuan into the bed of a pedophile."

"Yexuan did all he could to protect his innocence but only got away by killing the man. Back then, Jun Tianlin and that man's family were in negotiations when Yin Lei sent people to take him away."

"I thought Yexuan's nightmare of a life would end once he settled down in the Country of Summer. Who knew that when he returned home a few years later, the light in his eyes got dimmer and his maturity outgrew his physical age."

"Years later, the group of people he kept hidden finally emerged and caused a bloody storm in that cruel and ruthless Jun family."

"In the end, all those who stood in his way or once humiliated him were killed. He became the leader of the family. All the gossip surrounding his birth and background finally started to disappear."

"Even later, when the Bloody Night in the Capital City happened, his name as third young master Jun became a frightful association. Ever since then, he became known as the third young master Jun and nobody dared to talk behind his back anymore."

By the time Qi Yusen was done with his story, Qiao Qing's face was wet with tears.

Qi Yusen wiped the tears off her face, "I knew this would happen if I told you the truth. But you shouldn't be too sad. The good thing is, everything that's happened in his life has made him stronger. He is now a very capable man who can deal with everything himself."

Qiao Qing wasn't able to find any words and could only cry.

Because of the scattered information she gathered before, she had guessed that Jun Yexuan grew up in a family that lacked love. She never expected his misfortune to be this severe.

Everything Qi Yusen said made her find it hard to breathe.

"Brother..." Qiao Qing wanted to say something but she noticed someone's sleeve near the door. Her gaze glossed over.

That silhouette seemed to have sensed Qiao Qing's attention and ran away as fast as possible.

"Jun Yexuan!" Qiao Qing wiped her face and chased after him.

Jun Yexuan dashed aimlessly in the darkness. He ran like the person chasing after him wasn't the love of his life, but a horrible monster.

He seemed to have been dragged back to those lightless days. All his brain could process was how cruel everything felt.

All sorts of atrocious faces and disgusting stares flashed across his brain. His memories were trying to wreck him.

She found out about everything. Was she going to find him detestable now? He didn't dare to think.

Qiao Qing's heart ached more and more as the silhouette ran faster and more hectically.

In the end, near a small man-made mountain, Qiao Qing caught up and hugged Jun Yexuan tightly.

Qiao Qing felt how tense his body was, so she circled around until she was in front of him and cupped his face.

"Jun Yexuan, why are you running away? You're so fast I almost couldn't catch up."

In the darkness, Qiao Qing couldn't see Jun Yexuan's face clearly. When her hand felt the dampness on his face, however, her heart dropped.

Jun Yexuan lost all his energy and collapsed on the ground. Qiao Qing lowered her body in order to hug him tight. Cautiously, she spoke as if trying to comfort a fragile treasure.

"I'm sorry. I never should've asked about your past. Can you not be angry with me?"

After a long silence, a hoarse voice responded, "I am a monster according to my aunts and uncles. I'm the son of a rapist. My own mother wished for my death. I am a dirty being."

Qiao Qing's pupils constricted as her eyes widened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 123K 58
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
141K 18.6K 12
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
539K 33.8K 47
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
2.3M 199K 94
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...