A new life || Bnha Mha x Gens...

By fanficperson23

Mha x Genshin Hu tao had died during a fight against Celestia, she died along with Kazuha, Bennett, Xingqiu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chpater 24

Chapter 10

991 28 2
By fanficperson23

"I was watching the rift that the abyss helped us create. Then it tear a little bit... 50 billion years... and Celestia is planning to come back." Venti spoke. His injuries were mostly healed; Barbara had the best quirk for healing.

"..." their faces turned pale.

"Seriously? We're going to have to push them away? Even in this life, we're going into a war?" Xingqiu scratched" his nose. Pissed that this was even something to think about again.

"Xingqui, it might not even open in our mortal life time--"

"So we're just going to let these defenseless human fight the gods that created this world?!" Xiao added.

"These mortals are strong enough, Xiao. Us beings don't need to worry. They can help themselves, we're nothing compared the new humans." Venti spoke bluntly.

"Mortals. These people are mere mortals, Venti." Kazuha glared.

"We can't help them anyway. The portal will take another 50 billion years just for it to slightly open again. Then another 50 billion, and another, and another." Chongyun shrugged, he didn't see an issue.

"He does have a point." Venti agreed, shrugging.

"Venti, you're going to be alive till then, don't be so sure you're not going to help." the bow with dark hair with an ombre of teal sighed.

"But guys... what if it just opens suddenly. What do we do?" Hu tao asked, she was upset, the fact that everyone's sacrifices were all about to be in vain. All her friends got an improper death because of it and now Celestia is seemingly coming back.

"Then we'll do our best to destroy the main source of the castle power then we'll fight the god themself." the boy with an orange streak in his hair had a dark look on his face.

"... Alright." the girl with twin tails rested her head on the bed Venti was set on.

.

.

.

.

"Ah, Midoriya-sama, it's really alright." Kosuke smiled; she had invited them to come to eat with them.

"No, I insist. I'll prepare you some food." The woman smiled. The two smiled, though they really didn't want to trouble Izuku's mother, let alone let Izuku question them about what Hu tao was on about. The kids walked in and sat at the table.

.

.

To their surprise, the meal was quick, there were no questions. Once they finished they thanked them and left the area.

.

.

.

"That was some nice food, don't you think Razor?" Bennett asked his friend. Razor just slightly nodded. They didn't get a call from the rest of them yet, it was concerning.

Their caretaker, Aizawa was still working his underground hero right now, probably. It's not like he is going to worry much, Hu tao was always flakey with arriving on time, though she does always come home for dinner. They still had some time before then, hopefully, Aizawa doesn't ask.

.

.

.

They arrived home, no one was there. It was fine. The two had something to do anyway.

.

.

.

1 week later.

'Where are you guys...' Izuku sat on the beach, his training wasn't fully over, and waiting for a letter was stressful, especially without his friends.

The kid had been calling his friends only to get no replies, he didn't dare call Ei or Zhongli since they were probably going to hang up on him. (they won't, the two likes the kid a lot. Ei for the first time that she came to watch the child she got free food and a break. Zhongli just enjoys talking to a child that likes to listen.)

"Izuku? what's wrong. You're zoning out." His mother questioned, a worried expression on her face.

"Oh! It's nothing... haha." Izuku waved off, he started gulping down food once he was in focus again.

"Mom I'm going to my room to study alright? Call me if you need something." the kid smiled, he then got up to put away his plate.

"Alright..." Inko was skeptical, she really didn't know what was going on but for the past week, Chikako had not come to the area once.

.

.

2 months later.

Izuku was back to studying, Bakugo had been leaving him alone for the time being. he didn't know what happened to his friend.

"What were they talking about on that day..?" Izuku itched his head. Then he heard something ringing. he looked around his room, next to his All might figurines were the present Chikako's friend gave him. A glowing stone that was gifted to him long ago.

"What the..." Izuku got off his desk and walked over to hold the stone. The stone was brighter than he remembered. He looked closer at it, Izuku saw something, writing.

'For the boy whom has an ambition larger than himself.'

"For the boy whom has an ambition larger than himself." Izuku spoke out loud, then before he knew it the vision started to float and spin. the boy looked away from he bright light it started to emit, the ringing got louder and louder.

.

.

.

.

His eyes shot open, a familiar sight, his bed and the thing on the one his side. though this time, it had some container of some sort golden material.

The boy just placed the stone back on the shelf. Strange.

'1st Chikako going off the grid now... the present acting up. I've never seen any writing on it before. What changed?' He questioned. The boy got out a notebook specifically for none hero related stuff. this was a new addition to the mystery stone that's for sure.

.

.

.

1 week later

"Izuku! Izuku! A LETTER A LETTER!" His mother called.

"What?"

"It's from U.A!" Inko had worry and hope in their eyes, her song came out. She gently placed the letter in her son's hand.

"Go on open it... just remember, no matter what. I'll be here okay?" his mother hugged him. The boy nodded with a smile on his face. he entered his room and opened the letter.

inside was a disk and a actual letter.

he wanted to read that 1st.

'Dear Izuku,

Hi Izuku! it's me. Chikako.

something came up and I haven't been able to contact you in any way or anyone for the past few months. I'll come back soon!

Wait for me.

-All the best from, Aizawa Chikako.

A smile came to his face. It was strange to fine Chikako's letter in U.A. letter but it was still welcome none the less, at least he knew that she wasn't avoiding him.

he folded the paper and placed it on his shelf.

once he placed down the disk it opened to a hologram of All might.

.

"MOM I GOT IN!" the boy came running out his room with tears of joy. In all honesty he thought that he couldn't possibly make it, after the test was mostly based on points and he was sure that he got nothing.

"REALLY!? I'LL COOK SOMETHING WAIT A FEW MINUTES! THIS CALLS FOR A CELEBRATION-" a knock was heard on the door.

"I'll get it." izuku told his mother, she nodded and went to cook a celebration meal.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 52.4K 81
"Don't... Don't do that again you dumbass... " "I love you too Katsuki " Child hood friends that were seperated for 10 years of their life. But ones...
1M 36.8K 47
(l/n) (y/n), a very hostile girl whom despised everyone and everyone despised her. izuku midoriya, a very sweet boy who was popular with his classmat...
44.4K 2.3K 23
It was just a ridiculous event. No one knew what happened before it happened. Shigaraki, Overhaul, Aizawa as well as some hero in training met at a c...
30.7K 1K 24
Izuku Midoriya was never a vengeful person, he never really wished for anything to happen to anyone even if he was beat by them several times, he nev...