Memory Card||Bonten x Reader...

By DistortedWhispers097

Her blank mind always got the best of her, she ended up living her life with no actual intention for survivin... More

Author's Note
Introduction
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 10

4.9K 216 116
By DistortedWhispers097

Warning: angst, swearing, mention of drugs, kinda mature

Dead silence invaded the room, all eyes were on the photographer, impatiently waiting for an explanation.

She could practically sense the heavy atmosphere, but chose to ignore it as she was both confused and slightly nervous. All eyes were staring bullets into her.

SNA-

Using her camera to get out of this awkward situation, she was getting ready to take another photo..... well that was  her original plan.

But it changed as soon as Kakucho lay hands on her, grabbing her wrist in order to refrain her from taking another shot.

"Don't think you're getting your way out of this one, Y/n." He said in a cold tone.

"You guys are criminals, right?" The said female spoke.

After hearing the accusation, the executives stood there in disbelief, they were agitated in some sense, worried about the outcome.

...

"It's not that big of a deal...taking a life is easy, finding the motivation in life is just harder, but if being a criminal is your passion, who am I to take it from you?-

"So tell me, Y/n, what is your motivation?" Ran cut in, analysing the spoken words said by the female, his full attention on the subject."

...

...

CLICK

"Photography..."

"That's quite obvious." Rindou chimed in.

...

"So, how did you know?!" Sanzu finally broke the silence.

"Tattoos."

"Fair point.

"Why would you accept death, Princess?" Ran spoke in a soothing yet flirty way.

She hummed in amusement before stating in a jolly tone, "that's for me to know and you to find out!"

"Whatever," Sanzu walked away to the bathroom.

"I'll see if I can bend some strings to get you out of this mess..." Kakucho hesitantly assured, still worried, overwhelming thoughts of what-if's flooding his brain within seconds.

"I-I mean it would be appreciated, but I'd rather talk to him myself to be honest." Y/n nonchalantly said.

Immediately, all the people present were struck by fear, Mikey could never get close to this precious being.

"No. No. Permission denied." Kakucho stuttered, worrying for the photographer's safety.

She only responded with a soft hum, grabbing something from the kitchen and walking off, leaving the males lost in thought.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

At the bathroom

"No           No           No        Help       Why            Please         Shut up  No        Stop It      Get out
       No            Stop        No          No          I can't            Stop       Fuck         No        Don't
Shut up       No         Get out      I     Can't take it          Leave me alone       Stop         go away
       Get lost            Stop this         It hurts           I hate this          Why     What is this          No
Its here       Don't follow me        No       Wait      Don't go        I hate this        No          Help     
      Leave          Don't          Help me            Please          I need you           Shut up      Get out."

Sanzu POV

I was sitting on the floor, covering my ears, blocking it from the overwhelming noise.

It hurts so bad, being in this endless cycle of agonising pain just makes me feel like my heads about to explode, nothing helps, it's getting worser.

I'm struggling to get it under control, I need someone to help me but I can't...Its hard.

"Dang It, Angel?!! Why are your words so-?!!"

I was cut off by my own tears, I was only able to notice until now.

How I long for comfort, even though I know its nothing but pathetic to hang on to false hope.

My eyes went blurry, but the next thing I knew, something warm made contact with my skin, a soft hand, reassuring me, and it was none other than the love of my life. Of course she had to see me in this state... I didn't want her to think I'm weak, after all, I rarely cry.

I stared at her lovingly, no words were exchanged by the two of us but just her presence made me feel a little better.

We remained eye contact for a little while, I could tell she was concerned by that look in her eyes, but was she, really?

Catching me off guard, she began drawing circles behind my back using her fingers, when was the last time I got that comfort?

Third Person POV

"You know...your words just now...I can really relate to, and I never thought about it that much until now." Sanzu slowly began talking.

"You know, I had a family, back then we were close..." His voice began to shake.

"Yet so far..." He tried smiling.

However before he could continue, Y/n engulfed him in a welcoming hug, the feeling was so nostalgic.

"I-I didn't mean to-" The female unknowingly had tears streaming down.

Y/n POV

I didn't want to repeat the past, Sanzu and me were alike, I was like him, at times I felt neglected but I never admitted it, my mom was so...

"Sanzu, It's alright to cry, it's alright to stop acting all tough, because in the end, you'll be the one breaking. No matter how much you go through to hide it, you'll know deep down that it's still there. When you don't let it out, it will keep growing inside of you to the point where it gets too much, so please, It's okay to ask for help." I formed a sad smile, pulling away from the hug, our fingers still locked together.

"What about you? You're the one acting all tough, so why?"

My eyes widening. Is-Is there something wrong with me? How did they observe it after I sealed away my feelings?

I thought of possible explanations to this, while keeping my gaze to the floor, my brain was probably functioning overtime, like I was in the zone or something.

"Hey Y/n!" The scarred man raised his voice a little to catch my attention.

"Thank You."

And he gripped the back of my head, deeply kissing me, leaning closer to the point where he was on top of me as I layed on the floor. [I hope this dog didn't piss on here]. Pretty sure it's clean.

I was trying to avoid making any noise but unfortunately god hates me.

I ended up letting out a soft moan, and to my luck, he pulled away, staring into my e/c eyes and caressing my pinkish cheeks.

How the hell was this dude not out of breath?

Anyways, I was still under him...but then...I mentally started smirking like an idiot

SNAP

And I rolled out of his grasp.

"Saved" I smugly replied with a grin on my face,  holding up a thumbs up.

I guess I can let my emotions slip from time to time.

Sanzu POV

'That was hot,' I kept thinking as my eyes never left her.

"What did I do to deserve you, my angel." I whispered to myself, smiling happily.

I grabbed her hand and we left the bathroom, [by the way I didn't piss on the floor, I don't even know who came up with that].

She let go of my hand once we reached the others, the jealousy in their eyes were too funny, I
used all the strength in my body to try not to laugh. [I guess not taking drugs can have some advantages].

"What were you two doing." Rindou asked in a cold tone, he probably didn't like the idea that I was alone with something that's mine.

"Just chatting for a little." My photographer said.

I obviously knew the others couldn't believe it so I did my drugs hand signal.

Saying I wasn't on them.

Of course they'd not believe it but I don't give a fuck.

Author POV

Yes. Sanzu had a signal for his beloved drugs.

A/n: Y/n is technically over 18 in this story so you guys want Takeomi and Mochizuki to be love Interests or like a sibling kinda relationship?

And bro i wrote this on 'notes' and parts like [I hope this] were supposed to be crossed, like a line, going through the middle :/

Sus

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

332K 13.6K 27
[𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧!𝐡.𝐫𝐚𝐧 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫] "𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐌𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃, 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒." In a story where Haitani Ran fucks the girl and leaves...
8.6K 159 11
After 2 years, you finally saw them again. Their regretful stares boring into your figure only made your temper rise. Who were they to give you that...
27.7K 747 19
"kakucho.. im going to lose it, i miss her so much" I include Izana in Bonten ! Izana x Oc ✨ This is a story where izana & mikey form Bonten together...
11.5K 184 41
"𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝗺," Y/n has been friends with Mikey for as long as she can remember. She wanted it to stay t...