Corpse Groom

By thelittleblackghost

Male Emily x Female Reader (Y/n) = Your Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c) = Hair Color (E/c) = Eye Color (S/c)... More

Chapter 1: According to Plan
Chapter 2: First Meeting
Chapter 3: Rehearsal Disaster
Chapter 4: Accidental Marriage
Chapter 5: The Corpse Groom
Chapter 6: Getting Acquainted
Chapter 7: Going Upstairs
Chapter 8: The Misunderstanding
Chapter 9: A New Arrangement
Chapter 10: New Arrival
Chapter 11: A Wedding!
Chapter 12: Second Thoughts

Chapter 13: The End

15.7K 642 227
By thelittleblackghost

——————————💀——————————

Everyone turned and saw Lord and Lady Barkis entering the church.

"I always cry at weddings." Lady Barkis fake sniffed.

"Our young lovers together at last. Surely now they can live happily ever after?" Lady Barkis asked.

"They would, except for one little thing." Lord Barkis grabbed Victoria by the arm. "She's still my wife!"

"We will not leave here empty handed!" Lady Barkis demanded.

Emile stared at the two and a look of recognition crossed his face as he stared at Lady Barkis. "You." He whispered.

Lady Barkis's eyes widened. "Emile?"

"You!"

"But-But...I left you." Lady Barkis stuttered.

"For dead." He whispered.

The crowd gasped in shock.

"This man is obviously delusional!" Lord Barkis declared.

The two siblings backed away, dragging Victoria with them.

Lord Barkis pulled out the sword from the dwarf soldier's chest and held it against her neck.

"Sorry to but things short, but we must be on our way."

"Take your hands off her." Victor snarled, stepping forward.

"Do I have to kill you too?" Lord Barkis sighed in annoyance.

Lord Barkis was about to stab Victor, when Scraps bit Lord Barkis's leg and Victoria was able to escape his grasp and run to her sister.

Lord Barkis kicked Scraps off of him, and Lady Barkis grabbed a sword of her own from another skeleton soldier.

"Victor, Emile, catch!" Miss Plum threw two objects at them from the back of another corpse.

They caught them, and they turned out to be giant forks.

"Sorry." Miss Plum shrugged.

Lord Barkis charged at Victor and Lady Barkis charged at Emile, and they began to fight.

The Barkis siblings backed the two men against a pillar and narrowly dodged their swinging blades.

They chased them to the pews and the siblings swung and got their swords stuck in the wooden pews, allowing Victor and Emile to swipe at them causing tears in their clothes.

Victor and Emile ducked under the pew and Lord and Lady Barkis randomly stabbed it. Emile and Victor pushed the pew over, sending the siblings toppling onto the ground, and knocking over more pews like dominoes.

Victor crawled out and Emile tried to do the same, but Lady Barkis jumped on top of him, holding him down.

Lord Barkis managed to disarm Victor and kicked him to the ground and pointed his sword at him.

"Victor!" Victoria rushed forward and pulled Victor to her chest.

"Victoria, no!" (Y/n) cried.

"Well, I suppose this is what you might call killing two birds with one stone eh?" Lord Barkis sneered and went to stab them both.

The whole room gasped as they saw what happened. Even Lord Barkis was shocked. Victor and Victoria opened there eyes to see (Y/n) standing in front of them with a sword in her chest.

"No! (Y/n)!" Emile sobbed.

(Y/n) stumbled for a moment, before falling forward onto the ground, dead.

"No!" Victoria sobbed, and Victor pulled her to his chest.

The crowd all gasped and lowered their heads in grief, and Victoria sobbed into Victor's chest.  Suddenly, they heard loud gasping, and (Y/n) sat up. Her skin was now blue, and so was her hair and her eyes turned yellow. She stood up and pulled the sword out of her chest and pointed it at Lord Barkis.

Touché, my dear." Lord Barkis said.

Emile took Lady Barkis's stunned state to throw her off of him. She stood next to her brother and (Y/n) glared at the two of them.

"Get out. Both of you." (Y/n) commanded.

"Oh, we're leaving." Lord Barkis said as he and her sister circled around her to the alter.

"But first a toast. To Emile." Lady Barkis declared lifting up the goblet with the poison in it. "Always the Groomsman, never the Groom." She said wickedly.

"Tell me my boy, can a heart still break once it's stopped beating?" Lord Barkis asked mockingly, and the siblings laughed.

"Let me at him, let me at him!" The Maggot yelled, inching towards them.

Elder Gutknecht held his finger out to stop him.

"No, don't hold me back!"

"Wait." Elder Gutknecht held back the rest of the dead people from attacking them. "We must abide by their rules. We are amongst the living."

"Well said." Lady Barkis agreed.

She raised the glass towards Emile, and drank half of the wine handing the cup over to her brother and he finished it off, tossing the cup behind him.

The two made their way to the side exit when they suddenly clutched their chests and began gagging.

"Not anymore." The Maggot pointed out in an evil sing-song voice.

Lord and Lady Barkis turned to the crowd and they saw that the two were now dead.

"Yep, your right. They're all yours." Elder Gutknecht declared.

The crowd rushed towards the two and they shrieked and tried to open the door, but the dead grabbed them and shoved them through.

"New arrival." Miss. Plum declared as she closed the door behind her.

"(Y/n) are-are you alright?" Victoria asked.

"I'm alright." She reassured her.

"But you're-you're..."

"Dead." Victor finished for her.

"(Y/n) I don't think you understand what you just did. You can't come back here anymore." Emile panicked.

"I know."

"You'll never be able to see your family again!"

"I know."

"Why would you throw your life away like that? Now you'll never be able to find your true love and get married and-!"

(Y/n) rolled her eyes cut him off by pulling him close to her by his jacket and kissing him on the lips. Emile was shocked but kissed her back anyway.

(Y/n) pulled away and looked into his eyes. "Emile, don't you get it? I don't want to marry anyone else. I want to marry you. I love you."

"You-You do? You love me, really?"

"Of course."

Emile smiled. "I love you too my dearest."

Emile pulled (Y/n) closer to him by the waist and kissed her again.

"Oh, (Y/n), I'm so happy for you." Victoria cried.

(Y/n) pulled away from Emile and embraced her sister.

"Looks like we both got the happy endings we wanted."

"Looks like we did." (Y/n) agreed.

Elder Gutknecht cleared his throat. "If you two would still like to be married, we should probably get on that.

(Y/n) turned to her sister. "Well? Aren't you two coming? I thought you wanted to get married."

Victor and Victoria smiled and all four made there way next to the alter.

"Alright then. Let's get this show on the road." Elder Gutknecht declared.

"Do you Victoria, take Victor to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

And do you Victor, take Victoria to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

"Excellent. Now, do you (Y/n), take Emile to be your lawfully wedded husband, have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for as long as you both are dead?"

"I do."

"And do you Emile, take (Y/n) to be your lawfully wedded wife, have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for as long as you both are dead?"

"I absolutely do."

"Then it is my pleasure to pronounce you husband and wife, and corpse husband and corpse wife. Gentlemen, you may kiss your brides."

Victor and Victoria locked in a passionate kiss.
Emile had to be a bit of a show off, and dipped (Y/n) down and kissed her deeply.

Both couples pulled away and faces each other.

"I'm really going to miss you (Y/n). You're my big sister after all." Victoria said.

"I'll miss you too. But don't worry, we'll see each other again when you both, you know, dead." She shrugged.

"Victor? Take care of my sister will you?"

"Of course." Victor promised, wrapping his arm around Victoria's shoulders.

"Shall we, my lovely Corpse Bride?" Emile asked, extending his arm out to her.

She giggled. "We certainly shall, my handsome Corpse Groom."

She linked her arm with Emile's and the two made their way down the aisle, out of the church, and they made their way back to the Land of the Dead to the start of their new afterlives.

——————————💀——————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Nimóne By Boo!

Fanfiction

87.8K 5.7K 13
Male Nimona x Female Reader Based off the Netflix movie: Nimona (Y/n) = Your Name (L/n) = Last Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c) = Hair Color (E/c) = Ey...
348K 11.2K 16
Male Eep x Female Reader Based on the movie The Croods (Y/n) = Your Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c) = Hair Color (E/c) = Eye Color (S/c) = Skin Color ...
Wednesday By Boo!

Fanfiction

2.2M 87K 71
Male Wednesday x Female Reader Based on the Netflix TV Series: Wednesday (Y/n) = Your Name (L/n) = Last Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c) = Hair Color (...
Elemental By Boo!

Fanfiction

134K 6.8K 15
Male Ember x Female Reader Based off the Disney movie: Elemental (Y/n) = Your Name (L/n) = Last Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c) = Hair Color (E/c) = E...