Hamilson and Washingdad one-s...

Από _death-by-box_

Short one-shots about Washingdad / Washing-machine and his Hamilson. from sad to fluff and all inbetween here... Περισσότερα

Disclaimers/ intro
Adoption
Professor Washington
Drowning
Ghost Hunt
Fathers always know
Winter Ball
Stowaway
Dinner Time
Orphanage
Meeting Mother
Running away to War
Too much Candy
Date
Requests (Not a one-shot)
Help
Horses of Course
Sleep
Campfire Stories (pt1)
Welcome Home
Bedside
Wedding
Wedding (pt 2)
A Happier Christmas
Writer's Block
Wedding (pt 3)
Hamil-villain
Zoo visit
Hamilvillain (pt 2)
Bringing home the Boyfriend
Info/ Thanks
Road to Freedom
Road to Freedom (pt 2)
Big Baby (Request)
1.2K thanks
Big Baby (pt 2)
Tragedy (Request)
Duel for Freedom
Cabinet (Request)
Snow Fall
Have you seen---
Lost Boy (Request)
Off to bed with you (Request)
Hold your fire
Ghost Man
Update (Not a Story)
Anger (Requested)
Halloween Stand Off (request)
Letter
Letter Rewrite (Request)
Dora
Wounds (request)
Soccer
Hold Your Fire Pt. 2

Your New Right Hand Man (Request)

716 11 60
Από _death-by-box_

@Mochamouse gave me another awesome request!

TW: death (May be a tad bit gory but not bad)

The camp was abuzz with new recruits. Three of those being Randy, Larry, and Terry (I know their not names from back then but I'm too lazy to change 'em). You see, the three men figured out they all had something in common.

They loved General Washington, and hated his right-hand man Alexander Hamilton.

"You know, we should do something to get Washington's attention." Randy spoke out one night as the three men sat around a burning flames. The fire reflected their burning hunger for power and fame.

"Like what?" Larry asked.

"We could do something to Hamilton. Everyone knows that man had the General wrapped around his fingers. Besides, he's not even American, so why should he stand beside the General!"

"That's... A good idea." Randy said.

"Thanks!" Terry said with a smile.

+++(That night)+++

Hamilton was walking to his tent when three men approached him. They had a wicked glint in his eyes, like the merchants in the Caribbean. Greedy for power and money.

"Can I help you?" Hamilton asked politely yet stiffly.

"Yes, yes you can." One said with a laugh and the three men descended on Hamilton in a rage of punches and kicks.

+++(Two months later)+++

Lafayette had dragged Hamilton away from his work. It had been two months since the new recruits had come and Hamilton still walled himself up, refusing to leave his desk.

So they were here, Lafayette forcing Hamilton to go on a walk around the encampment. He noticed the other man's eyes darted around nervously.

"You ok Petit Lion?" Lafayette asks Hamilton, using the nickname he had so fondly given the small man.

"Y-Yeah I'm good." Hamilton says quickly with a breath, maybe a bit too quickly.

Lafayette raises an eyebrow but doesn't say anything. A swarm of new soldiers camp into the camp, done from training and Lafayette watches as Hamilton stiffened as three men walked by.

Lafayette had always been good at judging people's emotions so thanks to Hamilton's stiff form and the passing men's laughs he knew something was going on.

"Come on, let's head back."

"Please," Hamilton's says with a forced laugh.

+++(three weeks later)+++

Washington had been growing increasingly worried. For the past three weeks his son had been acting strange to say the least. He ignored Washington and never stopped by to say hi. He would make excuses on why he wouldn't go for their night time walks. Washington had only really seen the young man when they were holding war meetings. But even in those he rarely talked.

Some of the men say this as a blessing but to Washington it was a killing curse.

Tonight though Washington had finally convinced Hamilton to go for a walk. (If he didn't, Washington threatened to burn his desk, parchment, and ink.)

As he made his way to Hamilton's tent alone in the dark, the moon high above he heard a voice carried on the cool brisk wind.

"Oh look, it's the General's favorite!" a voice mocked, Washington was confused, who would be out this late? Only he and his son ever did midnight walks? Speaking of which, where was Alex? Alex promised he'd join him tonight?

"We told you to stop hanging around him!" Another voice said, then there was the sound of a fight being thrown into someone's jaw. A small pained cry wailed out in the distance. Washington knew he had to investigate as fights were never a good thing.

He peaked out from around a tent as saw three new recruits. The men had been getting on Washington's nerves. They were always swarming around Washington as he tried to work and they always were stuck up. They seemed to believe they were smarter than everyone which was one of the biggest lies Washington had ever heard (Hamilton saying he wasn't tired taking first).

Then he realized that these men were beating up a man, but not just any man.

His son. HIS SON!!!

He melted out of the shadows and ran over toward the man punching HIS SON. He wound his hand back and punched the man square in the side of his ugly face.

The other two men barely had enough time to comprehend what was going on before Washington kicked them in the no-no spot.

"HOW DARE YOU!" He roared, not caring for the sleeping men.

Hamilton looked up at Washington from his spot of the solid earth.

"HOW DARE YOU HURT MY SON!"

The man who had been punching Hamilton (Whose name was Randy) stood up and faced Washington. "That scum is the dumbest creature to walk the planet! He pretends he's one of us but really who is he fooling?! I was trying to ensure our nation's freedom by getting rid of some dead weight so you wouldn't have to get your hands dirty sir."

"You are now traitors to your nation." Washington hissed. By now some of the sleeping men had awakened from the shouts and were closing on the three men. "Chain em up. We'll deal with them in the morning."

"Yes Sir!" The men said as they closed on the three betrayers. Washington helped Hamilton up and walked him back to his tent.

"How long?"

"Alm-ost th-three months-s." Alexander said timidly.

Washington sighed, "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I-I'm nobody, you wouldn't c-care."

"But I do care, you're my son. No matter what you or anyone else says. No matter how bad you mess up or how late you spend writing. You will always be my son, you understand me?"

"Yes,"

"Good, now it's getting late, you have to go to bed. We'll talk about this in the morning."

Alexander doesn't reply, only yawns. And as he dissipates into the dark fold of his tent Washington wishes him a good night.

+++(the next day)+++

The next day Washington had assembled Hamilton and all of his close friends to 'discuss'. The three 'betrayers' were chained up in front of them.

"I'm going to ask you some questions and you are going to answer them all honestly or else."

Stupidly, one of the chained man (Larry) asked, "Or what?" he challenged.

"Or you'll catch a bullet in your neck." The threat oozed out of his mouth, his eyes conveying that this threat was indeed serious.

One of the men muttered under his breath but no one spoke out. To the side, John Laurens held Hamilton's hand comfortingly and Lafayette had an arm slung around the shorter man's shoulder in a side hug. Hercules handed his friends and Washington a freshly baked cookie from god knows where. It was a wonder they had enough supplies to make the treats.

"First Question, how long have you been bullying Alexander?"

"Three weeks!' Randy shouted out.

"Wrong answer." Washington said, loading up his shining gun.

"W-Wait! Three months!" Terry called out and Washington paused.

"Correct."

Terry let out a sigh of relief and Randy rolled his eyes in disgust.

"Now why were you bullying Alexander?"

"Because he's weak and doesn't deserve to stand beside our new nation's founding father." Randy stated.

"Alexander?" Washington turned to the boy, asking for confirmation on if this was true to which Alexander hesitated before giving a small nod.

"As you can see, he's weak (Can't even talk). One of us would be a much better option. We're also true Americans."

A bang rang through the clearing and Randy slumped forward, a bullet shot right through his skull and started bleeding out onto his shredded uniform.

"Oops," Washington said innocently before shooting the dead man ten more times. The others watch in silence, happy or horrified at the scene. Washington turned to the two remaining men, "Alexander is more 'true American' than you will ever be. Do you understand me?"

'Y-Yes si-r!" Terry squeaked out and Larry nodded in agreement.

"Good." Washington said with a satisfied nod. "Now please explain to me—" he said before launching into another set of questions.

Its done!!! I'm gonna be gone for a few days but when I come back I'll post some more stories!

Please vote!!!!!

- Riley

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

112K 1.6K 32
This is just a book of Hamilton x readers Requests are open.... I am allowed to decline ideas so don't get offended. I will do fluff or mild kissing...
17.5K 296 28
Have you ever wondered what it feels like to be the son/daughter of the Hamilsquad? Well, wonder no more. Also, I made the cover, but I don't own Ham...
123K 3.9K 33
Alexander Hamilton has not had an easy life. After his parents died, he bounced from foster home to foster home in Nevis, each one giving up on him a...
67.1K 716 23
These are oneshots and separate hamilsquad stories from Tumblr. I will tag all of the tumblr users at the end of the oneshots and other stories so pl...