π»π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝐿𝑖𝑓𝑒 πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘›π‘”π‘’π‘ ...

By jimi_shiii95

When she wishes to live here dream live but it turns out to be the worst nightmare. ~~ Intrested? Then why n... More

βœ°β– ⟦ Chapter :: 1 ⟧ β–βœ°
βœ°β– ⟦ Chapter :: 2 ⟧ β–βœ°
βœ°β– ⟦ Chapter :: 3 ⟧ β–βœ°
βœ°β– ⟦ Chapter :: 4 ⟧ β–βœ°
βœ°β– ⟦ Chapter :: 5 ⟧ β–βœ°
βœ°β– ⟦ Chapter :: 6 ⟧ β–βœ°
βœ°β– ⟦ Chapter :: 7 ⟧ β–βœ°
βœ°β– ⟦ Chapter :: 8 ⟧ β–βœ°
βœ°β– ⟦ Chapter :: 9 ⟧ β–βœ°
βœ°β– ⟦ Chapter :: 10 ⟧ β–βœ°
βœ°β– ⟦ Chapter :: 11 ⟧ β–βœ°
βœ°β– ⟦ Chapter :: 12 ⟧ β–βœ°
βœ°β– ⟦ Chapter :: 13 ⟧ β–βœ°
βœ°β– ⟦ Chapter :: 14 ⟧ β–βœ°
βœ°β– ⟦ Chapter :: 15 ⟧ β–βœ°
βœ°β– ⟦ Chapter :: 16 ⟧ β–βœ°
βœ°β– ⟦ Chapter :: 18 ⟧ β–βœ°
βœ°β– ⟦ Chapter :: 19 ⟧ β–βœ°
βœ°β– ⟦ Chapter :: 20 ⟧ β–βœ°
βœ°β– ⟦ Chapter :: 21 ⟧ β–βœ°
βœ°β– ⟦ Chapter :: 22 ⟧ β–βœ°
βœ°β– ⟦ Chapter :: 23 ⟧ β–βœ°
βœ°β– ⟦ Chapter :: 24 ⟧ β–βœ°
βœ°β– ⟦ Chapter :: 25 ⟧ β–βœ°

βœ°β– ⟦ Chapter :: 17 ⟧ β–βœ°

37 6 5
By jimi_shiii95

Getting Suspected

Y/n's pov

After reaching back dorm I parked the car and walked in the dorm. As I entered I saw everyone was looking worried and where talking about something seriously. Their voice was not audible to me.

"Did something happen again?"

"Did that hater again spread any rumour about me?"

So many questions were running in my mind. I was scared. Soon Jimin noticed me and said " She is here. "

Everyone smiled looking at me and walked towards me. I smiled back walking in.

Jungkook said " What took you so long. Do you even know how much worried we were" and hugged me tightly

I can't believe the boy with whom I had a Tom and Jerry fight before going was worried about me because I was late...

" Back on earth Ms. Lee y/n" I heard Jimin Oppa and came out of my thoughts. I saw Jungkook was standing next to Taehyung Oppa and everyone was staring at me.

"I-"

"What took you so long?" Jin Oppa asked

"Actually I already got late in the office. And then I got stuck in traffic so I got late" I replied looking down

"Ohh I see.. Next time information anyone of us if something like that happens.." Jungkook said I nodded still staring at my feets, everyone slowly walked away.. Out of nowhere Jimin kept his hand on my shoulder. "Come on Y/n.. Now cheer up. It's fine Don't be sad. We were just worried as you were late"

" I know... It's my fault. I should have informed. But because of staying alone all this years I don't have the habit of informing as no one was there waiting for me you know" I managed to say it in a low voice.

" It's ok now let's go and eat before the food gets cold" he dragged me to towards the dinning table.

I sat next to him, food was already served in everyone's plates. We all enjoyed the delicious food. While everyone told what they did the whole day.

I didn't had much appetite so I was done with my dinner earlier than other then walked up to the sink with my plate. I was washing my plate when my eyes fell on my buzzing phone on the counter. I answered the call and turned on the speaker.

" Annyeonghaseyo? " I said in a regular tone

" Annyeong. Can you tell me in which cave did you keep your phone... This is the 15th time I am calling you." I heard a familiar voice shouting from the other side

" I am sorry Mia. My phone was in my bag and was silent that's why I couldn't answer..." I tried to calm her down.

"Whatever... I has a great news for you " she exclaimed making me confused about what it could be

"Great news? What's it?" I asked being curious

" The hater you told me about..... " She said but I got interrupted by a voice from behind which called out "Hater ?"

I turned around to check and saw Jungkook standing there with his plate and was staring at me..

" Jungkook. I- when did you come here ? " I tried to act normal and hang the call.

"When the one on the other side mentioned ' Hater ' so now will you tell what's going on" he replied and qouted the word hater in air.

"Ah- Jungkook" I tried to get a good answer... But nothing came up in my mind... Finally I managed to said "We were just... Just talking about a online fanfic named ' The hater ' nothing much" I shrugged and laughed nervousness.

" Ohh. I thought- " he said but I interrupted him

" You only think stupid things so leave it... I am already done I will get going." I walked out of the kitchen after keeping my plate in dish stand.

I sighed in relief once I was out of kitchen. Everyone was done with dinner so I helped jin Oppa in collecting the things from the dinner table and kept them back in kitchen.

After keeping all the things in the kitchen... Everyone gathered in the living room except Jungkook, It was his turn to do dishes so he was still in the kitchen cleaning them... As it was still too early to sleep, We decided to discuss about the upcoming album before going to bed.

"Let's wait for Jungkook... Then we will start" Namjoon oppa said

"Okay hyung"

I got seated on the couch and took out my phone to message Mia.

Y/n
Hey

Mia
So you finally here...

Y/n
Yeah
Sorry for getting disappeared
like that...

Mia
It's fine..
I heard some voice. Was there someone?

Y/n
Yeah... The phone was on speaker and Jungkook came in and heard us talking about the hater

Mia
Ohh then ?

Y/n
I managed it some how.
Now you tell what were you
saying..

Mia
I was saying that... The
hater was non and other but a enemy of you from college..
And I have solved it out... So you don't need to worry

Y/n
Aww thank you so much Mia.
You are the best sister ever.

Mia
It's all my pleasure unnie.
Take care of yourself.
We miss you.

Y/n
You too take care of yourself and mom dad dear..
I miss you guys more.

I kept my phone back in the pocket soon Jungkook joined us. He sat beside me and whispered in a low voice. " Are you sure... You were just talking about a fanfic? "

" Yes ofcourse. Now stop thinking about it. " I said trying to stay calm

" You know you are not good at lying right? Your ears turn red when you lie. " He whispered again. It gave me shivers down my spine. I held my ears and said " What are you saying.. I am not lying-

" Jungkook y/n what are you both talking about? Is it more important than what we are discussing here." Namjoon oppa said as he noticed me holding my ears

" Not me Oppa... He is talking.." I said in a complaining tone

" And you are listening right? But why are you holding your ears " Namjoon oppa said to me... I realised that I was still holding me ears.

I pulled my hands away and said "Nothing. I am sorry"

" I am also sorry Hyung. I would play attention now. " Jungkook said. And everyone continued the discussion...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 207 31
It's a fanfiction of Jeon jungkook X reader (y/n). Behind an alluring facade lies the ugliness of the heart. She was just like this, a killer beauty...
78.1K 4.1K 23
Jeon Jungkook, an arrogant prosecutor who thinks of himself as the most intelligent person on earth and his junior Kim taehyung the most humble and t...
31.6K 677 104
TYPE: πŸ”² General Fiction | βœ”οΈ Taekook ff | πŸ”² Non-Fiction Date Started: 05.30.2023 Date Finished: 06.18.2023 ...
563 128 23
Story of a talented writer , who struggled a lot just to get where she is now.... read to know in detail. warning : Mature content. {I don't own any...